Does this mod add status effects? I've got one that is a -5% to all XP earned because my character is worried about a possible pregnancy... Despite not having anything that implements fertility or pregnancy into the game. Nor did she ever sleep with anything with a dick to have this issue. Maybe she's worried about an NPC being pregnant? I have no idea. But there is no timer on the debuff, so it looks like I'm stuck with it. It's been over a week in game with this debuff.

I had something similar in my last save. "Draugr Cum" which debuffed my character's speech... that character at least has a reason that happened. But it had no timer on it either and she seemed stuck with.

16 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Does this mod add status effects? I've got one that is a -5% to all XP earned because my character is worried about a possible pregnancy... Despite not having anything that implements fertility or pregnancy into the game. Nor did she ever sleep with anything with a dick to have this issue. Maybe she's worried about an NPC being pregnant? I have no idea. But there is no timer on the debuff, so it looks like I'm stuck with it. It's been over a week in game with this debuff.

I had something similar in my last save. "Draugr Cum" which debuffed my character's speech... that character at least has a reason that happened. But it had no timer on it either and she seemed stuck with.

If I'm remembering correctly, those are from the option 'cum effects'. Try unchecking that and see if it goes away. That might not be the exact option name but it's something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 3:50 AM, heckahedron said:

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to change the maximum amount of inflation outside of the game? Like from 20x to 25x or such?

Did you ever figure this out?

I thought I could use SLIF, but it doesn't seem to actually recognize this mod in a configurable way.

Can anyone help me with this? For some reason it's showing up like this on my female character but on my male character it's showing up correctly? Thanks for anyone who helps me

20220304130509_1.jpg

For anyone having the same issue just reset all actors and also reset quests. I don't know which one fixed it but after I did both it fixed it.

Edited by RaptorUwU
On 12/10/2021 at 9:27 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Dunno... I'm using the default. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes if the character is really stuffed, it takes awhile. Depends on how much is being emptied.

So I was playing around with this a bit more, and it seems like if you manually expel the animation length multiplier is obeyed. If it's a random/timed expel event, then the timer is ignored and runs at default, meaning if there's a lot the PC can be stuck expelling for several minutes before control is returned.

Excellent mod, have yet to fully test but going to report a CTD crash with Cum Alchemy Remastered . Having the two in my load order caused a CTD when Baka Fill her up Initialized, presumably to do with the same cum alchemy ingredient system and possible overlaps.

--

So I noticed after "expelling" that having triggered a defeat/rape scenario with wolves this gave me human cum. Werewolves confirmed?

Edited by ithinkimst0ned

Works great. Great mod. But your hotkeys have a serious issue that too many hotkey mods have nowadays. Idk why. This was a known thing in 2013 to 2016. It's kinda dying in the modding community:

Please include a condition in the key events to test for open menus. Your hotkey can't be placed on any alphanumeric input key because it WILL crash enchanting and other workbench menus. Pretty pretty please fix this if you can. This is a great piece of work, it really is, but way too many hotkey mods are doing this.

Ok, so I installed FHU and Inflation Framework and then installed this over the top but I was having issues with inflation framework playing nicely with my 3BA/3BBB body.

Is it ok to run just this on its own? Also are the ZAZ animations needed as i'm nearing my animation limit even with FNIS XXL lol.

EDIT 2: Running on it's own and it's working perfectly with 3BA! Baka you make the best updates. Thanks for the great trouble free mod.

Edited by Gonzeh
22 hours ago, Gonzeh said:

Ok, so I installed FHU and Inflation Framework and then installed this over the top but I was having issues with inflation framework playing nicely with my 3BA/3BBB body.

Is it ok to run just this on its own? Also are the ZAZ animations needed as i'm nearing my animation limit even with FNIS XXL lol.

EDIT 2: Running on it's own and it's working perfectly with 3BA! Baka you make the best updates. Thanks for the great trouble free mod.

Did u manage to make slif to work with 3ba? I'm frustrated at this point,I did everything I've founded on the internet and still no visual changes,and after changing to morph I receive slif notification in game,but no mod is added in the mcm menu of slif,and I have a strange issue too,I couldn't open the creature cum amount only the humanoid cum amount tab,so I did start a new game hoping everything was fixed,I was wrong,slif has not been fixed even in the new game,and my fhu mcm has no longer have creature and humanoid cum amount tab in mcm,it's sooooo wired

1 hour ago, samanjimbo said:

Did u manage to make slif to work with 3ba? I'm frustrated at this point,I did everything I've founded on the internet and still no visual changes,and after changing to morph I receive slif notification in game,but no mod is added in the mcm menu of slif,and I have a strange issue too,I couldn't open the creature cum amount only the humanoid cum amount tab,so I did start a new game hoping everything was fixed,I was wrong,slif has not been fixed even in the new game,and my fhu mcm has no longer have creature and humanoid cum amount tab in mcm,it's sooooo wired

I removed SLIF completely, installed FHU and then installed Baka over the top. Selecting the Body Morph option in the MCM of BAKAs version picks up 3BA and uses the pregnancy Morph to "fill you up" and works perfectly fine, SLIF can give you more options for other areas you want inflated but I was having too many issues with barrel belly using SLIF and 3BA that I was fed up and completely removed it.

Baka made a version of FHU that simply inflates whatever body you have using morphs and it works perfectly as long as you make sure to tick "Build Morphs" in body slide for your body and even armors!

I posted this in SLIF but I'm starting to think it might be this mod:

Using this, SLIF and 3BA body with MME installed (idk if that makes a difference), but the body when nude will not inflate and the stomach node will not update until clothing is equipped and then the nude body and clothing morph are updated. Everything is built with morph files so that's not the issue.

Sometimes it works, the body will inflate just fine after a scene but it has been consistently not working and I'm at a loss here. Tried all the patches, uninstalling SLIF and MME, load order location, and a bunch of different tests, even a clean install of all mods which it worked for a little bit then broke again. What am I missing? Anyone know how to fix this?

Update: I think I figured it out, but it's definitely a longshot. 

First off, I never should have doubted Factory, it was racemenu, not FHU. This issue only started happening after I installed SSE Engine Fix part 1 and 2 and apparently that and Racemenu AE doesn't play well together and figured it was Racemenu when the 3BA morphs stopped working as well. I ended up going into the EngineFixes.toml and changing BethesdaNetCrash to false. 

Loaded up a save that had just failed with the Morphs and it was working again. No long term proof but that seemed to fix it for now. Posted for anyone else to try if they're experiencing the same issue.

Edited by AechRO

Guys need help would be very grateful, does anyone managed to fix integration between FHU 1.6 and Fertility mod. Even without fertility mode v3 fix the only two things that are functioning are on event addspermPC and PC impregnation, after installing fertility mode v3 fix only addspermPC. Rest of the sliders are dead. Were there any attempts by anybody with modding skills to fix this?

Hi, I've gotten this mod set up to work alongside HIMBO by using SLIF and creating custom .json files so that HIMBO can use bodymorphs just like CBBE and UUNP. My problem is that this mod doesn't seem to recognize or inflate my male actors at all. Females are just fine, but males are not affected in the slightest. This shouldn't be happening since I have everything set up for it to work on males, but even with the male inflation option turned on and even setting my sexlab gender as female nothing happens. I'm starting to wonder if this mod supports male inflation in the first place, which it should considering the previous one did. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I would greatly appreciate the help needed to get this working.