Dont suppose anyone would be able to help me out in getting the animations working? Characters all T-Pose aggressively until i turn the mod off and re run FNIS,

The only warning im getting for FNIS is a ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Fillherup_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"

Honestly dont know what to do now.

1 hour ago, Dante551 said:

Dont suppose anyone would be able to help me out in getting the animations working? Characters all T-Pose aggressively until i turn the mod off and re run FNIS,

The only warning im getting for FNIS is a ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Fillherup_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"

Honestly dont know what to do now.

Sounds like you are using the wrong version for your game - Make sure you make LE and SE FHU to whatever version you are using...

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Sounds like you are using the wrong version for your game - Make sure you make LE and SE FHU to whatever version you are using...

I guess that makes sense honestly, im running the latest update(though this is the only mod giving me issues), oh well! Shall wait for an update

15 minutes ago, Hentai_Translator said:

Does this not work with CBBE/3BBB in AE? I've tried everything but I can't get it to work. I feel like it's something to do with the morphs because I also can't get the CBBE sliders to appear in racemenu.

Anyone else had any luck getting it to work?

On 12/31/2021 at 12:58 PM, 8000Ghoulish said:

Can anyone help? im trying to get this mod to work, and ive got all the nessasary files and im ussing cbbe with 3bbb for my character, and im currently running the AE version of skyrim. im also using vortex for my mod managment

Papyrus.0.log 256.27 kB · 1 download

I finally got it to work. It's because Racemenu isn't fully updated to AE yet. The author is posting updates to his patreon and the newest version there worked for me

On 12/27/2021 at 12:09 PM, SeriousGameTester said:

@factoryclose

Currently I installed FHUBE and ran some debug test. And I found out some bugs in it.

This two .nif files should be included in esp. Otherwise when male expel his cum in anal will not have the expel effect.

FHU Male Anal Expel Cum Effect01.jpg

FHU Male Anal Expel Cum Effect02.jpg

Thanks for finding that out. Have been rummaging through posts to find out what is wrong.

Now I need to figure out how to fix that or wait for that to be patched.... Can anybody help with that? I suppose it's not as easy of a fix as I think it is....

EDIT:

Solved it on my own. Downloaded SSEEdit, got it working with MO, added the filenames like SeriousGameTester did (Thanks again!) + for the Eggs and then I had to also add my custom Race (Femboy Reborn) at the bottom (You need to add Femboy Reborn as an additional Master File for the custom Race to show up in the drop down menu... Finding that out has costed me a lot of time).

Now everything works fine.

Edited by forgotten22
Solved my own problem

Question (and this might be generally to all mods) - A while ago I had installed FUHBE. It displayed in MCM, but didn't fiddle with it too much. Installed other mods and played with those for a while. At some point, I lost FHU from MCM. I deleted it from Vortex, and then reinstalled; no dice. Even with new saves on my PC, still won't load. I've uninstalled slso and slif, to see if something was weird there, nope. I finally just loaded a completely different character's save, and boom FHU popped up on MCM. So I guess I've narrowed it down to something about my particular character's save? Any thoughts on how to correct this issue?

On 1/14/2022 at 2:50 PM, pete6124 said:

Question (and this might be generally to all mods) - A while ago I had installed FUHBE. It displayed in MCM, but didn't fiddle with it too much. Installed other mods and played with those for a while. At some point, I lost FHU from MCM. I deleted it from Vortex, and then reinstalled; no dice. Even with new saves on my PC, still won't load. I've uninstalled slso and slif, to see if something was weird there, nope. I finally just loaded a completely different character's save, and boom FHU popped up on MCM. So I guess I've narrowed it down to something about my particular character's save? Any thoughts on how to correct this issue?

I had the same issue, here is how I fixed it. Disable FHU and rerun FNIS > Load the game and get the missing .esp error > make a new save > use the resaver tool at the link below on that save file > Clean > remove unattached instances > remove undefined elemements > select "show undefined elements" in that menu and delete anything there > save that as a new file (it makes a backup) > Enable FHU and rerun FNIS

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=files

Hope this works for you.

On 1/17/2022 at 3:27 AM, QuietUproar said:

I had the same issue, here is how I fixed it. Disable FHU and rerun FNIS > Load the game and get the missing .esp error > make a new save > use the resaver tool at the link below on that save file > Clean > remove unattached instances > remove undefined elemements > select "show undefined elements" in that menu and delete anything there > save that as a new file (it makes a backup) > Enable FHU and rerun FNIS

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=files

Hope this works for you.

thank you! that worked!

I just cannot seem to get this working. Nothing I've tried get this to recognize any amount of sex.

At first, I thought it was because I was using the Sexlab Inflation Mod, but I've followed instructions on removing that, and still no dice.

I've attached my mod list since I'm guessing I've got something interfering with it.

plugins.txt

Anyone got an idea why I am getting debug messages while im in Breezehome that Jarl Balgruuf has spurted his 'gurt inside Lydia, when Lydia is sitting in Breezehome with me watching me run a train on two other followers??

The messages seem to imply that sex events are occuring between people who aren't near each other, and when I check with MCM sometimes the characters who allegedly had sex don't have any cum in 'em.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:18 PM, rambokitty said:

had the same issue and litterally just solved it now. SLSO FHU (the fill her up patch on SLSO's download page) is for a different version of FHU. Baka Edition does not need it. just uninstall that, and your belly's should look normal again.

if this doesn't work, then somewhere in the SLIF thread is a guid for SLIF values that might also work.

edit: in the SLIF Values and Sliders menu, you need to set NIoveride to 0%

Had belly problems too, and your solution was the cure! Thanks a bunch!

Hey is anyone else having an issue with the encumbered speed reduction on SE? For some reason I'm still running at full speed despite the active effect saying I should be 60% slower. It's not a major issue obviously since I can just manually change it via console commands but its weird that it worked just fine for me in LE but not in SE.

Wolves (and likely some other races) are not filling up my character at all. Inflation remains at 0. However, other creatures and NPCs do inflate me. I tried reinstalling, cleaning save, etc. Same issue. What's going on?

e: I've noticed in sr_inflatequest script, canines and dogs are referenced, but not wolves... I wonder if that's relevant.

I've already posted about this! Good grief.

Wolves and reiklings. You guys having any luck with them?

e2: Oh my FUCKING God. I change literally nothing and now TODAY wolves work fine. This game is going to make me lose my fuckin mind.

Edited by Painbow69