Additional note for 1.7 - schlong is removed only on anal pool deflate. I haven't tested it with the cum ingredients disabled yet, but I'll give it a shot, and then just upgrade to 1.71fix and see where that one is. Additionally, DAR doesn't seem to like this much, in that during the DAR animation, at the end of the animation, my character just skips straight to the end of the pose.

Edited by applesandmayo
3 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Additional note for 1.7 - schlong is removed only on anal pool deflate. I haven't tested it with the cum ingredients disabled yet, but I'll give it a shot, and then just upgrade to 1.71fix and see where that one is.

I updated my post above to include an edit for the the 1.70 version as well, its the the zipped one. I tried anal deflation and the schlong is still equipped, again only lightly tested.

If you plan to update to 1.71fix and you use a controller make sure you get the fixed script on the previous page from user normal24yearoldstudent. Without their fix you will CTD. As for the DAR thing sorry I can't help with that.

Edited by Limited Ed

I might be nit-picky here, but the inflation size of the PregnancyBelly Bodyslide is really small at maximum fill amount, like maybe 1.5x the original size at 20. Can I make it bigger? does it have something to do with papyrus?

50 minutes ago, magickik22 said:

im getting a text document that's telling me to go to patreon to download this which im not paying for it but a heads up would have been nice

You don't have to pay. Baka puts his mods up free on Patreon. He only puts links here because there's issues with his uploads.

6 hours ago, Gonzeh said:

You don't have to pay. Baka puts his mods up free on Patreon. He only puts links here because there's issues with his uploads.

oh well i guess im an idiot i couldnt find where to download plus the translate stuff doesnt work on there and i dont speak the language that's on there

Inflation is literally not working at all for me. Everything else seems to be working since it does have pop ups explaining that my character is getting full. I thought it was because of a missing belly node but after installing a body with a node, it still won't work. 

ended up having to uninstall the newest version cause for some reason even without doing the thing to increase breast size during inflation it was automatically doing that and as soon as i uninstalled this new version it stopped Not sure why it decides to do that even with no option to stop it or with it actually setup to do that but it did.

First, sometimes a character won't stop animating. The character sits until I break his animation with a right click or something like that. And sometimes the animations just don't start, the character starts all the effects on the go (there are effects and sounds) Does anyone have the same thing?

Secondly, this mod somehow partially fixed the "SexLab Ahegao" mod, my tongues were not located correctly, looked too poor quality, and also very, very often were taken out and did not put back (that is, they were not updated). Now languages work and look better. I have no idea how it worked, but it somehow worked.

Edited by Soldream

I'd like to remove or alter the "(NPC) Took Sperm" notification that pops up after a scene, since turning off all other dialogue options didn't do it. Has anyone else already done this because I can't figure out how to get any PEX to compile in SSEScript once I've edited them and I'm assuming it's because I use Vortex and other dependant scripts are saved all over the place. 

Hi, 

I'm posting a message here because I can't find a way to get rid of my issue no matter how hard I tried. The problem is that I don't have any inflation. Quite the problem indeed. I used everything I saw to make the mod work (I trieds with cbbe and uunp), i used bodyslides, fnis, xpmse, etc... all that is supposed to be need to make the mod work. I use a mods that could break the skeleton however, wich is Yiffy age of Skyrim (with the digitgrade patch AND the SOS patch). So I wanted to know if anyone of you had a idea to deal with this issue, and/or if this already happened to somebody else here.

Thanks in advance !

Edit : I also wonder if there's a way to manage animations (I use defeat, and the FHU animation and the Defeat animations run in the same time)

Edit²: I found my issue. It seems the UNP body I was using didn't have a belly node, I feel kinda stupd ngl xD

Edited by Sa'oriit Zegata

I feel like I'm missing something really obvious. 

I've started a new game in SE with BHUNP 3BBB, installed XP32, ZAZ, and Inflation Framework, but my belly size stays the same despite everything. In the MCM it clearly says my actor is registered, so I'm at a bit of a loss here. 

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.