Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

3 hours ago, Draconicwraith said:

No other mods that alter the root cellar, and unfortunately I am not sure how to use ESP Explorer.  Any help with this would be appreciated!

Install DavesMods - In Game ESP Explorer Maintenance and then in game hit the hotkey for it (shift-Z works for me) and scroll until you find angelipowerarmor.esp, and select it, then browse and take the items you want from it into your inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, PantyThief said:

it doesn't load in for me? i have both this and the nexus version but still it's not there? 

yes i have the uniqe powerarmor frames mod downloaded. is there another mod that i'm missing?

Check the root cellar cell loading all your plugins with FO4Edit and see if you have something else modifying that space. You may need to move this mod's plugin later in your load order, or drop a conflicting mod. Assuming the plugin is actually loading, you should alternatively be able to spawn the frame and individual armor pieces with the console.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Check the root cellar cell loading all your plugins with FO4Edit and see if you have something else modifying that space. You may need to move this mod's plugin later in your load order, or drop a conflicting mod. Assuming the plugin is actually loading, you should alternatively be able to spawn the frame and individual armor pieces with the console.

how do i open and use the console? and what ids do the pieces have?

3 hours ago, PantyThief said:

how do i open and use the console? and what ids do the pieces have?

Unless you've remapped it, the ~ key on the keyboard should toggle the console open and closed. Search for items by name like help angeli 4 armo and see if anything's listed. You can use probably use the placeatme or placethere command to put a frame in your vicinity, and player.additem to put the individual armor pieces in your inventory.

Note I haven't expressly tested the above, since the mod is working for me and I have the suit show up in the root cellar already. Like I said, if it's not there, either the mod isn't installed/active, or you have a conflict over that cell with some other mod you're also using, so probably best to figure that out first.

hi there, i was wondering if you could make a modification that removes the sexualized content in this mod? i personally LOVE how this armor looks because the silhouette is badass, but the sexualized parts (nipple rings, glory hole, ass pump thing) kinda put me off. if it was just the armor with the skintight suit underneath, that'd be AWESOME!

On 8/31/2021 at 12:46 PM, sayokone said:

I was having trouble as with others that the pieces can't be modified or fixed. Much like what others said it has something to do with a related mod.

There is this mod very popular in nexus called Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR). I reinstalled it along with the mod power armor patch (that I didn't have before) that should be included in the installer (if you use vortex or a mod manager), have it patched and it should work. If not, then I'm not sure anymore, I also reinstalled Armor Extender but I'm not sure if it even worth reinstalling for.

It worked in my end so hopefully it does to others since its one of most downloaded mod in nexus.

Exactly what happen to me,it also fix it,the "power armor motor" 3rd party power armor patch worked perfectly...sr u are a genious

I need help so badly I'm trying to install the mod, but it doesn't show in fallout 4 I've downloaded the files and put them through vortex, but I think I'm still doing something wrong pleas help

Edit: I no longer need help i fixed the problem 

Edited by beaniy
i fixed the problem i was having

So I recently got the Tori companion mod and when I put her in the power armor the custom frame changes into the default frame and I have tried and tried to fix it but to no avail.

I have also tried out the power armor with other companions and the basic recurring theme I found was that modded companions break the custom frame but regular default companions from the base game work just fine with the custom frame.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Anashea said:

Each time I enable plugin and restart game it self disables :( Fresh instaled game have same problem even without other mods.

Are you missing a dependency? This will happen if you try to enable a plugin which declares another master you don't have.

Nevermind, loading the AngeliPowerarmor.esp I have in FO4Edit, I see it doesn't have any masters besides the base Fallout4.esm.

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, gaymer69420 said:

After unzipping and putting the power armor into the data folder its not there? Am i doing something wrong?

Is the AngeliPowerarmor.esp plugin enabled? Do you have any other mods altering the cellar?