Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

The power armor needs some love.

It's weaker than both the brotherhood T-60 and the X-01. Not to mention it can't be painted, which means you lose out on even more stats.

It doesn’t seem to work with other power armor mods either.

On another note, may I request a suit without high heels? Getting decapitated every time you go into the PA is kinda... unnerving?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PanicTogy said:

Can someone tell me ho to install the mod? is it can using Mod Organize 2?

There's nothing unusual about this mod, you install it like any other typical mod. I'm using Vortex, but I expect MO2 would works just as well for it.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There's nothing unusual about this mod, you install it like any other typical mod. I'm using Vortex, but I expect MO2 would works just as well for it.

So the thing is... already installed but i cant find it neither in Sanctuary cellar or in console

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

maybe it's not there because enclave remnant armor mod(the armor it's on the shelf)?

and the bodyslide of outfit is installed, this mod install is like usual right? just extract and put at Data right?

or i need original Angeli Techsuit?

(edit)but i have already installed just the power armor didn't show up

598040937_Screenshot(222).png.42910d60789a7b47ee22a921d9cff007.png 

Screenshot (223).png

3 hours ago, PanicTogy said:

maybe it's not there because enclave remnant armor mod(the armor it's on the shelf)?

It looks like you have another mod editing that cell, yes. You might try temporarily uninstalling the remnant power armor mod (or at least disabling its plugin) and see if that solves your problem.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It looks like you have another mod editing that cell, yes. You might try temporarily uninstalling the remnant power armor mod (or at least disabling its plugin) and see if that solves your problem.

yeah I'm gonna try it btw do you know base id that power armor? just in case

(after remove the mod) yeap still no clue maybe better report why to the creator... or try from beginning...

btw why in file information require SKSE? it is not F4SE?

2 hours ago, PanicTogy said:

yeah I'm gonna try it btw do you know base id that power armor? just in case

(after remove the mod) yeap still no clue maybe better report why to the creator... or try from beginning...

btw why in file information require SKSE? it is not F4SE?

The base ID (do you mean formID? refID?) may not be much help in figuring out why it's not appearing in the cellar. It's lots of separate pieces and spawns on a frame which has to be placed by the mod, so certainly not as trivial as a typical clothing patch anyway. In theory though you should be able to get the individual armor pieces with console help and additem commands, or something like In Game ESP Explorer. If you need to know the IDs, you can load the plugin in FO4Edit and find them that way.

Actual requirement is F4SE yeah, not SKSE. I expect that's just a typo.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The base ID (do you mean formID? refID?) may not be much help in figuring out why it's not appearing in the cellar. It's lots of separate pieces and spawns on a frame which has to be placed by the mod, so certainly not as trivial as a typical clothing patch anyway. In theory though you should be able to get the individual armor pieces with console help and additem commands, or something like In Game ESP Explorer. If you need to know the IDs, you can load the plugin in FO4Edit and find them that way.

Actual requirement is F4SE yeah, not SKSE. I expect that's just a typo.

Ok thanks for the information!

I think this is a great mod.

It does need a little more tweaking. The armor pieces don't really compete with the vanilla game power armors for defense, although I think I can jump into the GECK and change those values, maybe.

But I was wondering if anybody found a way to get an NPC to wear the armor without it reverting to the vanilla power armor frame? I'd love to have some companions running around wearing this, too!

On 2/6/2021 at 11:13 PM, shuuchi said:

The power armor needs some love.

It's weaker than both the brotherhood T-60 and the X-01. Not to mention it can't be painted, which means you lose out on even more stats.

It doesn’t seem to work with other power armor mods either.

On another note, may I request a suit without high heels? Getting decapitated every time you go into the PA is kinda... unnerving?

I opened it up in the Creation Kit, and I just adjusted the armor values into a new ESP. I put them up to the same numbers as vanilla X-01. I use Immersive Gameplay, which I THINK just adjusts the armor values for power armor, rather than substituting its own assets. I'll do a few test runs. I'm a new account, so I think it'll be a while before I can post it as a shared file, but I'll get it up once I know it's working right.

so its a nice idea, but it crashes the game if i try to upgrade any parts of it, maybe conflict with AWKCR? few parts of it i dont like, first love the hose to genital thing, it makes it look like a suction or portable septic tank, solves the whole where to use the bathroom idea, but hate the dildos on the end. and think the flowers on the thais could be better replaces with tools, and dont get me started on the nipple rings. tried removing the nifs in Nifskope myself but they are not seperate nifs, which kinda sucks.

5 hours ago, NefariousPBO said:

so its a nice idea, but it crashes the game if i try to upgrade any parts of it, maybe conflict with AWKCR? few parts of it i dont like, first love the hose to genital thing, it makes it look like a suction or portable septic tank, solves the whole where to use the bathroom idea, but hate the dildos on the end. and think the flowers on the thais could be better replaces with tools, and dont get me started on the nipple rings. tried removing the nifs in Nifskope myself but they are not seperate nifs, which kinda sucks.

Reinstall AWKCR and in its FOMOD menu select the mod power armor fix.

I like this suit and power armor, but I've ran into a strange glitch. It seems that if I try and open my pip-boy while in the power armor, I get the virtual runtime error r6025 or a CTD. I already went through the steps of making sure the VS C++ files were up to date and all that. The power armor is the only place it happens. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

57 minutes ago, mulliganplummer said:
On 11/1/2020 at 12:39 PM, drocke896 said:

Looks awesome, the bodyslide for the Apparel version works great. Although, when you are in the power armour it doesn't use the bodyslide you built the Apparel with - anyway to get the power armour to use bodyslide?

I logged on to ask the same question,

There's a separate project for the PA frame you should be able to build in BodySlide. Angeli Power Armor (FG) is what I've been building anyway.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:36 PM, NefariousPBO said:

i did, still didnt work

I think there is another actual mod file you have to download. I have a separate one called "AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix" and then re-install the mod with that option. Make sure the fix is loaded after the main AWKCR mod. The FOMOD option during install or re-install just enables the main mod to work with the patch, it doesn't contain the patch itself.

On another note, has anybody figured out getting NPCs into this armor without it reverting back to the vanilla power armor frame? Frustrating thing is I actually *did* it. I had Cait running around in the Angeli armor. I thought it was impossible, but then saw Angeli himself posted that you should wear the associated Explorer suit (in game as Powersuit3) so I tried having her wear that, and it worked. It wasn't the first time, though, and now it reverts to vanilla every time, and I have no idea why.

6 hours ago, Elastomer said:

I think there is another actual mod file you have to download. I have a separate one called "AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix" and then re-install the mod with that option. Make sure the fix is loaded after the main AWKCR mod. The FOMOD option during install or re-install just enables the main mod to work with the patch, it doesn't contain the patch itself.

I don't see how that can be the case. If you select the option in the AWKCR FOMOD, it installs the same AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp file that the (much older) separate download provides. The separate patch was moved into the "old files" section at some point in the past, presumably after it got added to the main AWKCR package as a selectible option.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't see how that can be the case. If you select the option in the AWKCR FOMOD, it installs the same AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp file that the (much older) separate download provides. The separate patch was moved into the "old files" section at some point in the past, presumably after it got added to the main AWKCR package as a selectible option.

Maybe that's true. But I know I ran into the same issue with the CTD (or no mods available) on trying to work on it at a power armor station. I know I got AWKCR and a second file, the glitch fix - which is a separate download from the AWKCR page on Nexus, and it works for me now. And I only reinstalled Fallout in the past two weeks, so all my mods are newly installed, latest version of everything, recently downloaded. And I still needed the separate file.

15 minutes ago, Elastomer said:

Maybe that's true. But I know I ran into the same issue with the CTD (or no mods available) on trying to work on it at a power armor station. I know I got AWKCR and a second file, the glitch fix - which is a separate download from the AWKCR page on Nexus, and it works for me now. And I only reinstalled Fallout in the past two weeks, so all my mods are newly installed, latest version of everything, recently downloaded. And I still needed the separate file.

I suppose one possibility is something has regressed in the copy of the esp provided within the AWKCR archive, relative to the original separate patch. I'll load them uo in FO4Edit if I get time and have it generate a diff to see if I can spot what's changed.

Of course, another possibility is that AWKCR's FOMOD installer/your mod manager failed to correctly install or activate that plugin for you when you selected the option.

Testing out the suit and armor after testing another mod that boosted the mod count from 149 to 199...

Tested this with Start Me Up, found out the armor doesn't show up if you just jump in with any previous save, you have to start all the way back at the beginning with a new save after you customize your Nora.  With the new save the armor will show up in the Sanctuary Basement, even when you use Start Me up to drop your gal into that Basement to start a different game besides being a constantly concerned parent.  Yeah, if you're going to use Start Me Up you'll need to go back to the beginning in order to have the Angeli Suit and Armor show up in Sanctuary's Basement.

Still testing things out, not sure how the separate Angeli Jetpack is supposed to work, can't make changes on it with the Armor Station...adding the Jetpack to the Armor works, however using Jetpacks FAO and that mod overrides the jet effects of the vanilla jetpacks, it's something the CROSS Jetpack also does so the Angeli Armor Jetpack is missing that jet cosmetic. That's still fine.

875543062_Fallout43_7_202111_01_03PM.png.05e0e3b4bad00d95cc2a0326184297be.png

My gal can still talk while wearing the Angeli Helmet and Gag, gag-speak devices seem to be Devious' racket...thought about using a Devious gag but it doesn't align with the Angeli Helmet.  Locking certain Devious restraints on my gal will also prevent her from wearing the Angeli Explorer suit like a lot of other clothing both vanilla and mod.
Photo108.png.498f59d68e9d7b91b4c62395a3900a9b.png