Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

did anyone ever figure out a way to get this working with FCOM?

Looking at the comments from that custom power armor frames mod that this is based on, I think it's just a problem with the fact that the script isn't running because they are showing up in their armor instead of equipping it. a bit of testing with getting them to get out of their armor with aaf is inconclusive since they just pop right back into it once the animation finishes instead of playing the animation.

Edited by xgthxhnmp

is there some way to decompile and edit scripts without needing the creation kit? I really don't want to download the bethesda launcher just to take a crack at seeing if I can make the script fire in more circumstances.

if i get them out of power armor then order a different fcom spawned soldier into it, the script fires fine and the frame is the angeli one instead of the default.

Edited by xgthxhnmp
1 hour ago, xgthxhnmp said:

is there some way to decompile and edit scripts without needing the creation kit? I really don't want to download the bethesda launcher just to take a crack at seeing if I can make the script fire in more circumstances.

if i get them out of power armor then order a different fcom spawned soldier into it, the script fires fine and the frame is the angeli one instead of the default.

Champollion can decompile and Caprica can compile (editing would just use Notepad++).  But if you're going to edit/write/create mods in any meaningful capacity, I guarantee you'll end up installing CK eventually anyway.

5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Champollion can decompile and Caprica can compile (editing would just use Notepad++).  But if you're going to edit/write/create mods in any meaningful capacity, I guarantee you'll end up installing CK eventually anyway.

pretty sure I just need to find out what hooks cause the script to fire and add some conditions

edit: this looks pretty easy, but it seems impossible to find good info on how papyrus handles things. Also why the hell do people say papyrus is a scripting language? I assumed that the reason the .pex files didn't just contain utf-8 was some idiotic attempt by bethesda at obfuscation, but this isn't a scripting language at all.

Is there any place with good info about syntax for things in papyrus? I'm just trying to make it so that it attaches an onload event to actors that checks if they are wearing the angelitech armor frame, and if the condition is met it will fire the function that replaces the frame, but I can't find the correct syntax for referencing the actor that the onload event is attached to so I can check if they are wearing the custom frame.

Edited by xgthxhnmp

Looks great... but unfortunately i get ctd whenever i use the power armor from the root cellar and go to the power armor hangar to upgrade. Tried adding the power armor frame and used the console to add item separately, but the items didn't appear in the hangar upgrades.

17 hours ago, mangosz said:

Looks great... but unfortunately i get ctd whenever i use the power armor from the root cellar and go to the power armor hangar to upgrade. Tried adding the power armor frame and used the console to add item separately, but the items didn't appear in the hangar upgrades.

Are you using AWKCR? If so, reinstall it and make sure you select the optional Mod Power Armor Fix in its FOMOD installer menu.

• 2 weeks later...

I am experiencing the bug where you cannot modify the power armor at the power armor station

my load order is:

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     AAF.esm
254 FE   0 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE   1 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
254 FE   2 WashOutThatCum.esl
 10  a     SpringCleaning.esm
 11  b     CompanionIvy.esm
 12  c     TortureDevices.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices.esm
 14  e     INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
 15  f     INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
 16 10     Loads.esm
 17 11     NewCalibers.esp
 18 12     behSlaveMarket.esm
 19 13     Homemaker.esm
 20 14     CBBE.esp
 21 15     LooksMenu.esp
 22 16     KSHairdos.esp
 23 17     M8r_Item_Tags_Vanilla_EN.esp
254 FE   3 M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
 24 18     ZaZOut4.esp
 25 19     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 26 1a     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 27 1b     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 28 1c     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 29 1d     Atomic Lust.esp
 30 1e     BraveAnims.esp
 31 1f     Farelle_Animations.esp
 32 20     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 33 21     Mutated Lust.esp
 34 22     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
254 FE   4 SnapdragonAnimations.esp
 35 23     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
254 FE   5 BraveAnims_Fix.esp
 36 24     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 37 25     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
254 FE   6 SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
 38 26     UAP Moans.esp
254 FE   7 Zaz Particle Effects.esp
 39 27     AAF_SEU.esp
 40 28     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   8 AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
254 FE   9 AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
 41 29     Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
 42 2a     FPAttributes.esp
 43 2b     Commonwealth Captives.esp
 44 2c     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 45 2d     SlaveTattoos.esp
 46 2e     Shadbase Paintings.esp
 47 2f     CumOverlays.esp
 48 30     TatsAfterRape.esp
 49 31     AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
 50 32     Prisoner Shackles.esp
 51 33     SexEd.esp
 52 34     THPoses.esp
 53 35     LewdTalks.esp
 54 36     HumanResources.esp
 55 37     Animated_Fannies.esp
254 FE   a INVB_Outfits_Framework_AWKCR.esp
 56 38     FutaFEV.esp
 57 39     AAFExtendedStats.esp
 58 3a     AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
 59 3b     LewdMarks.esp
 60 3c     Render Tattoos.esp
254 FE   b INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Lewdmarks.esp
254 FE   c INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_RenderTattoo.esp
 61 3d     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
254 FE   d FO4HHS_AAF.esp
254 FE   e DelyteC&E.esp
 62 3e     3dscopes.esp
 63 3f     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 64 40     Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
 65 41     SlaversCamp.esp
 66 42     CROSS_PlasRail.esp
 67 43     CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
 68 44     CheatTerminal.esp
 69 45     The Will of Atom.esp
 70 46     CompanionIvy_quest.esp
 71 47     RealHandcuffs.esp
 72 48     InoueLiquidFX.esp
 73 49     WattzLaserGun.esp
 74 4a     AkaWaterWorld.esp
 75 4b     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
 76 4c     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
254 FE   f RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
254 FE  10 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
 77 4d     CRX.esp
254 FE  11 InoueLiquidFX_AAF-FIX.esp
 78 4e     AngeliPowerarmor.esp
 79 4f     TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
 80 50     TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
           AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
 81 51     Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
 82 52     rpampas.esp
 83 53     TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
 84 54     TheKite_VTS.esp
 85 55     AQUILA.esp
 86 56     Factor.esp
 87 57     Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
 88 58     SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
           3dscopes-wse2.esp
 89 59     ESPExplorerFO4.esp

Edited by genericperson6
Put the order in a spoiler
41 minutes ago, genericperson6 said:

I am experiencing the bug where you cannot modify the power armor at the power armor station

Are you using AWKCR? If so, reinstall it and make sure you select the optional Mod Power Armor Fix in its FOMOD installer menu.

I had seen some one ask earlier in the thread with the same issue I am having. But when I use scoped rifles  in 1st person I get some nasty clipping. 

I can zoom in just fine and dandy, but well as you can see in the SS its a bit hard to see anything, with the armour covering the majority of the screen.

Pistols and Heavy weapons are fine. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

SS_Odd_Clipping.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks gorgeous and works perfectly (after reinstalling AWKCR) for Fallout 4 non VR version, but for some reason with almost the same mods (except FRIK) the stuff doesn't show up at the location in VR version. I would like to play the same saves with same mods alternately on both versions and don't want to leave this mod out. Any suggestions for what I could try to make it work?

Could it be, that this mod works with Script Extender for non VR 1.10.163 build 0.6.21, but not with the VR-Version 1.2.72 build 0.6.20?

It not only doesn't show up in the cellar, there is also no workshop build option for the PA-Frame and the help angeli 4 option shows only the tech suit, but no components from this mod. I also put the AngeliPowerarmor.esp at the end of the load order (with Vortex), but it acts as if it isn't even loaded.

My Load Order for VR is:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
Fallout4_VR.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AngeliTech suit.esp
FRIK.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
M8r_Item_Tags_Vanilla_DE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
CUTE.esp
CBBE.esp
DX_Atom_Girl_Outfit.esp
M8rLargerRollover.esp
M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
AngeliPowerarmor.esp

And my Load Order for non-VR is:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
M8r_Item_Tags_Vanilla_DE.esp
AngeliTech suit.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
DX_Atom_Girl_Outfit.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
CUTE.esp
AngeliPowerarmor.esp
CBBE.esp

Edited by Hatori Hanzo

20220323192529_1.thumb.jpg.6a1d74dad9acf08617122a16f24296ed.jpgHi, I really love the look fo the PA but, most of the time I enter it this happens. Anyone know why? I entered the PA with the proper suit and stuff equipped. Also, when this happens and I leave the armor my Pipboy dissapears when pressing tab and I lose control of my character.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sabrinanbc said:

Please, I need help from all of you!

I tried every way possible that you suggested here, and I cant make this mod work!

all other that i use worked just fine. The suit dont appear anywhere. I really would like to use it

please, someone help me!

It should be in the root cellar in Sanctuary, but if you have other mods which alter that location then they may be preventing it from appearing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nekamiwolf said:

i do have an issue with mod everytime i want to mod the armor it crash me
if there someone that can help me, this are the mods i have enabled

It appears you're using AWKCR. When installing AWKCR, it will give you an option to install a patch for mod-added power armor, which should put a stop to the crashing.

2 hours ago, IAMNOTVADER said:

Experiencing issues with the mod, Not showing up in root cellar even though I have no other mods that affect the root cellar or power armors, I can't even spawn in any of the mod  stuffs, please help?

Is the AngeliPowerarmor.esp plugin actually enabled? If so, try moving the plugin to the end of your load order in case you're mistaken about not having any other mods which alter that cell. You could try opening the plugin in-game with ESP Explorer or using the console's help functions to find the items by name.