Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

2 hours ago, GoldenFGT said:

has anyone figured out how to make a nude version of it?

I was asking earlier. Editing the model in Outfit Studio is not especially straightforward and it doesn't use normally oriented (vanilla, CBBE, FG) body textures as far as I can tell... nobody has replied with suggestions so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Angeli, made an account just to give you feedback: This is some good stuff. 

There's not a whole lot of people that experimented with making a feminine looking power armor it feels like, and this is just 10/10 design wise.

Honestly thankful for this mod! I was looking around for some good power armor for the character i was thinking of making, and this was the one for me, even amongst all the other ones on NM.

Hope you have a good day!

On 4/7/2021 at 12:43 PM, vaultbait said:

I was asking earlier. Editing the model in Outfit Studio is not especially straightforward and it doesn't use normally oriented (vanilla, CBBE, FG) body textures as far as I can tell... nobody has replied with suggestions so far.

I've been trying to get a standard body mesh (one that uses the normal body texture file, or nearly any of the "bodysuit" textures found on Nexus) to replace the body mesh in the power armor frame (the one shown when it is occupied/in-use).  However, I'm having issues getting it to copy the proper weights/bones.  If anyone, or even Angeli, is willing to assist, I'd be more than happy to send the files their way...

1 hour ago, darthvaapad said:

has anyone figured out why the armor can't be modded. I've seen other mods with this problem say its AWKCR related.

You can use FO4edit to enable ballistic weave from Armorsmith Extended and add some armor resistances, that's the best result I could ever achieve, but I couldn't  add 'normal armor" mods on it...

The frame exists in the special menu, but I don't seem to be able to build it? I levelled up enough to build the other power armor frame, and the Angeli suit isn't telling me why I can't build it, even though I've got the materials. I can't find it in the root cellar, either, but that's probably because of another mod that creates a drifter stash there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, DollyStewart said:

Since Ivy conflicts with sanctuary estates, will this conflict with that too?

You have to Noclip to find the cellar, but it's still there. I don't know why Sanctuary Estates covers up that cellar, though.

16 hours ago, Ryushikaze said:

You have to Noclip to find the cellar, but it's still there. I don't know why Sanctuary Estates covers up that cellar, though.

Some Sanctuary mods do in fact cover up the root cellar. I use "Do Your Damn Job, Codsworth" which fixes all the rooves, walls, windows, but doesn't move any buildings. So the root cellar is where it always is. I also used Sanctuary Lives Again which totally spiffs up the place, and the root cellar is fine. 

1 minute ago, Tnitasku said:

For some reason there is no ESP file so this mod doesn't work for me

I only had the 4K textures file installed and its literally just the textures and meshes, guess I was suppost to install BOTH files and just overwrite the default files with the 4k files.

AddOnNode145 in PA_Angeli_HeadlampPurple.nif has a Z Translation of positive 3, which causes the FX to be aligned to the nose instead of the mouth. Changing the Z Translation to 0 in NifSkope aligns it properly.

I checked the other Headlamp nifs, and this appears to be the only one which has the AddOnNode misaligned to the model.

I'm also having the issue that a few other people have mentioned, where the enter and exit power armor sounds play over top of one another and at high volume upon exiting a terminal. I had a look at both this mod, as well as the "Unique Power Armor Frames" mod used as a basis for this one, and everything appears to be implemented the same. The only difference I can see after comparing the two in FO4Edit is that the Angeli is missing a Keyword (which appears unused anyway,) and has two additional record flags that FO4Edit doesn't even have documented (Unknown 2 & Unknown 4.)

I added the missing Keyword to the armor, which had no effect. Removing the extra record flags had no effect either. I'm running this mod and Unique Frames side-by-side, and can exit Angeli, get in one of the other frames (the Winter one, for example,) and that frame functions perfectly fine; no ear blasting noise to be had. Switch back to Angeli and the ear destroying sounds are back...

The odd thing is that it doesn't seem isolated to the frame. If I unequip all the armor pieces, but stay in the frame, it still happens, but not as loudly. If I move the pieces to the Winter power armor frame, that frame will start making the noise... Using the Winter frame, and equipping pieces one at a time, it seems the issue is with the legs (right and left) and the right arm. Each piece plays the sound, and having all four (including the frame) playing them simultaneously is what makes it so loud.

Problem is, there doesn't appear to be anything unique to the armor pieces or frame that would cause this. The legs and right arm seem to be the same as the left arm, helm, and torso pieces, yet those pieces are silent...

Hopefully all this testing helps someone else solve the problem, if I don't figure it out myself first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 2:18 AM, RobinOS__ said:

hey since im stupid may i have some help with installation 

Probably not, unless you're at least smart enough to explain what problem you've encountered.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, Rann0n said:

Is there any way to make it work with Ikaros Android "race"? The power armor frame just turns default upon entering. I guess it happens because Ikaros body is separate from default female body. Any ideas for what I can do to make this mod recognize Ikaros body?

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.11.04 - 16.03.36.14.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.11.04 - 16.03.41.36.png

EDIT: nvm, found a workaround. Now I have problems with body distortions.

Question, how did you fix the suit to work with Ikaros Androids? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 11:48 AM, Zeyheri said:

First time ever talking on here, anyway.. here you go folks. Did a conversion for the CBBE body to FG  ( 1 . 8 ), the power armor, however, has no bouncy physics, though the suit should bounce just fine with any presets. (IDK if any clipping occurs, but so far I haven't seen any.)

AngeliPowerArmor BodySlide Files(FG).zip 43.89 MB · 410 downloads

Hello, thanks for your FG conversion, it works wonderfully :D However, there seems to be no bodyslide sliders for the gag, which resulted in the gag appearing mid air on my character's mouth and nose. Any advice for the workaround for this? Thank you again for your amazing work, and the author of the mod as well ❤️

8 hours ago, okamisann said:

Hello, thanks for your FG conversion, it works wonderfully :D However, there seems to be no bodyslide sliders for the gag, which resulted in the gag appearing mid air on my character's mouth and nose. Any advice for the workaround for this? Thank you again for your amazing work, and the author of the mod as well ❤️

The gag is headwear. It's aligned to the head on the explorer suit, which is completely custom (has a longer and thinner neck, iirc.) If you adjusted it to align with the mouth on the vanilla-shaped head, it wouldn't line up with the hooded explorer suit. You'd need two different NIFs and in-game items if you wanted both.