Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have encountered this strange bug where I cannot build the frame or the crafting station for this armor. They show up in the crafting menu but when I try to place them nothing appears in the preview or in the game world. Any idea what might be causing this? 

4 hours ago, Fake438 said:

I have encountered this strange bug where I cannot build the frame or the crafting station for this armor. They show up in the crafting menu but when I try to place them nothing appears in the preview or in the game world. Any idea what might be causing this? 

How did you install it? Sounds like some files are missing, or maybe there's a severe plugin conflict with some other unrelated mod...

I used nexus mod manager. Other than that I did not really install anything that should be in conflict. 

My load order: 

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
XDI.esm=1
SexyMaidFO4-LR.esl=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
Servitron.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
AAFThemes.esl=1
MODunleveledALL.esp=1
FAR.esp=1
bTankTop.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp=1
SanctuaryParts.esp=1
mr Loot Logic and Reduction.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp=1
Atomguard.esp=1
Realidad Crafting.esp=1
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp=1
GRIM.esp=1
nvvault1080.esp=1
Whispering Hills.esp=1
GRIM-FH.esp=1
BlurKillerComplete.esp=1
InoueKinkKollarsV2.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Quad_Accelerator.esp=1
Python2.esp=1
Extended weapon mods.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Fallout4_outfts.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
AES_Renovated Furniture.esp=1
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp=1
Depravity.esp=1
America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.esp=1
AA FusionCityRising.esp=1
The Hollow.esp=1
Whispering Hills - Nuka World.esp=1
ProjectValkyrie.esp=1
NyxSuit.esp=1
CHAOTIC SUN.esp=1
AK74M.esp=1
P90.esp=1
P90NPC.esp=1
FN-FAL.esp=1
VWR - FNFAL.esp=1
GRIM-WH-Patch.esp=1
Whispering Hills - Lower fog density.esp=1
GRIM-WH-Patch-FH.esp=1
Whispering Hills - Far Harbour.esp=1
Just Business.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
MagicSyringesMod.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
SurvivalOptions.esp=1
Vault13Canteen.esp=1
Clean Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
CleanSettlement.esp=1
CraftingFramework.esp=1
CraftingFramework_LME.esp=1
CraftingFramework_MLM.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
AAF_Prostitution.esp=1
UnbogusHealthScaling.esp=1
BobbleGirl.esp=1
LightsDontCastShadows.esp=1
WHGolems.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
dcc-bp-lol.esp=1
MAID_by_Justice.esp=1
Automatron Clean Paint.esp=1
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp=1
AngeliTech suit.esp=1
AngeliPowerarmor.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp=1
Whispering Hills - Pip-Boy flashlight patch.esp=0
StartMeUp.esp=1

I was having trouble as with others that the pieces can't be modified or fixed. Much like what others said it has something to do with a related mod.

There is this mod very popular in nexus called Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR). I reinstalled it along with the mod power armor patch (that I didn't have before) that should be included in the installer (if you use vortex or a mod manager), have it patched and it should work. If not, then I'm not sure anymore, I also reinstalled Armor Extender but I'm not sure if it even worth reinstalling for.

It worked in my end so hopefully it does to others since its one of most downloaded mod in nexus.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Would there be a way to add in compatibility with the sex attributes on my end? Just curious if I could add arousal while “hooked up” to the power armor

You could write a Papyrus script which periodically (ideally event-driven, not constantly running) checks whether the armor is equipped and then increments the arousal value appropriately, but this question is more likely to get useful answers in the Sex Attributes support topic than here.

1 hour ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Would there be a way to add in compatibility with the sex attributes on my end? Just curious if I could add arousal while “hooked up” to the power armor

There are essentially two ways to accomplish this tweak:

1) If you're comfortable editing and recompiling papyrus scripts, then you can modify Sex Attributes' scripts.  Check for worn item (e.g. the Angeli suit) at the same location SA checks for Devious Devices causing arousal. That's the clean, professional way.

2) Add one of the relevant Devious Device item keywords to your Angeli suit.  You must use the actual keyword with correct form ID from DD, not just a string with the same text.  SA checks for keywords from anal plugs, vaginal plugs, and nipple piercings when calculating device arousal.  It also checks the two plug keywords for causing wear, so keep that in mind.  This method is quick and dirty IMO because you'll make Angeli dependent on DD.  However, it can be accomplished with nothing but FO4Edit.

Bump on fake's post. have the same issue as well. using mod organizer 2 since i feel most comfortable with that one and its the only one willing to work when i try to play modded. But as fake said i got the issue as well where the game doesnt show a preview in game or when i build. And it's not spawning in the location in sanctuary as well which i mean that basement with. Instead there is smh a child of the wasteland there and the vanilla stuff nothing else. Any fix?

• 4 weeks later...

Before I say what i am going to say, I would like to state, despite the issues with the mod, the armor is wonderful.  It's the only "sexy" PA I could find and is a nice alternative if you're running that kind of character. 

But as several people on this topic have said said, I'm looking for a way to ditch the bodysuit that appears when the PA is in use.  Now I am a rank amateur but I'm good at piecing things together if i know where to look.  I did some tinkering in Outfit Studio, by the way, the armor is -not- straightforward at all.  The end result of this tinkering was the bodysuit not being there, but instead a "effect" much like the character's body is cloaked, much like a appropriate Deathclaw.  Anyone more knowledgable than me have any  suggestions?

UPDATE:

Okay.  I just reinstalled the mod to get the suit back.  It is.  Turns out that the "cloak"  effect is on the Torso, interesting.....  But that means the character's body is totally invisible when inside the PA.   Still, no luck at all.... 
My desire is simply is to make the body show through the frame.

Edited by armornox
update

Hello, love the mod so far!! I have been having an issue tho.

Every time I open up the power armor menu I cannot see the names of the armor pieces and I can only customize the helmet. Once I do customize it and exit the station, my game crashes and closes to desktop. Im not entirely sure what is going on, and this is not the only power armor mod that is having this issue.

20 hours ago, Vorgryn_wulf said:

Hello, love the mod so far!! I have been having an issue tho.

Every time I open up the power armor menu I cannot see the names of the armor pieces and I can only customize the helmet. Once I do customize it and exit the station, my game crashes and closes to desktop. Im not entirely sure what is going on, and this is not the only power armor mod that is having this issue.

When (re)installing AWKCR, did you make sure to enable the Mod Power Armor support patch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Draconicwraith said:

I am so sad, I can't seem to get this to show up or make it anywhere!  I installed via Vortex, if that makes a difference.  It soesn't show up in the Root seller at all.

Do you have other mods installed which alter the root cellar in any way? If so, this will need to load after them at the least, or you may need to not use those mods together. Alternatively, you can build the frame in a settlement and use ESP Explorer or the console help to get the armor pieces.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you have other mods installed which alter the root cellar in any way? If so, this will need to load after them at the least, or you may need to not use those mods together. Alternatively, you can build the frame in a settlement and use ESP Explorer or the console help to get the armor pieces.

No other mods that alter the root cellar, and unfortunately I am not sure how to use ESP Explorer.  Any help with this would be appreciated!