Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Got a bug.

I installed the mod, opened up the options menu, and set the options I wanted.  After closing out the menu, and running around a bit, I realized that there was a bit I wanted to change, so I tried to open up the options again.  Problem is, they aren't showing up.  I click on "Random Sex" in MCM, it opens up, but it's blank; the options have disappeared.

I tried uninstalling, saving, and reinstalling the mod, but I still don't see anything.  The Random Sex menu entry didn't even disappear from MCM when I uninstalled.

It's still working, though, I think; when I reinstalled I got the "installed" messages, and the hotkey tells me that the mod's been activated/deactivated.  I just can't see the options.

Hmm... gotta be a conflict somewhere. As far as setting up the MCM menu, I've pretty much followed the role book to the letter. Can you post your mod list inside a spoiler tag?

Hmm... gotta be a conflict somewhere. As far as setting up the MCM menu, I've pretty much followed the role book to the letter. Can you post your mod list inside a spoiler tag?

Alright, here ya go.  Gotta warn ya, I gotta nutty collection here.

In load order:

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

AzarHair.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

notched.esp

portal2mod.esp

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp

PrettyKhajiit.esp

chickens to scootaloo.esp

rupee2.esp

undyingcompanions.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

DragonFire.esp

SkyUI.esp

AchieveThat.esp

LaFemmeLycana.esp

alternativelightingv2.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

zeldahousethemeallva.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

devourment.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

reduced distance npc greetings.esp

splashofrain.esp

wetandcold.esp

wetandcold - ashes.esp

fastermagicleveling.esp

bluekhajiitTEST.esp

seeenchs.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

aethernautics.esp

theevilmansion.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

SexLabZzz.esp

ballisticspells.esp

dragonpriestmask_circlets.esp

essentialdogs.esp

pony_no_crash_mod.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

smeltdown_ingots_osr.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

First time I've had a mod conflict issue - if it IS a mod conflict issue.

Options worked the first time, then stopped appearing when I open up the Random Sex MCM menu.

Alright, here ya go.  Gotta warn ya, I gotta nutty collection here.

In load order:

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

AzarHair.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

notched.esp

portal2mod.esp

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp

PrettyKhajiit.esp

chickens to scootaloo.esp

rupee2.esp

undyingcompanions.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

DragonFire.esp

SkyUI.esp

AchieveThat.esp

LaFemmeLycana.esp

alternativelightingv2.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

zeldahousethemeallva.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

devourment.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

reduced distance npc greetings.esp

splashofrain.esp

wetandcold.esp

wetandcold - ashes.esp

fastermagicleveling.esp

bluekhajiitTEST.esp

seeenchs.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

aethernautics.esp

theevilmansion.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

SexLabZzz.esp

ballisticspells.esp

dragonpriestmask_circlets.esp

essentialdogs.esp

pony_no_crash_mod.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

smeltdown_ingots_osr.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

First time I've had a mod conflict issue - if it IS a mod conflict issue.

Options worked the first time, then stopped appearing when I open up the Random Sex MCM menu.

Your load order is way off. I would start by running BOSS on it to get some semblance of normality, then fit any mods that it doesn't handle into the appropriate groups (usually a bunch of armor esps, followed by patches followed by NPCs/followers etc). Random Sex should generally be above any other SexLab mods, although leaving it where BOSS sorts it works fine for me.

Your load order is way off. I would start by running BOSS on it to get some semblance of normality, then fit any mods that it doesn't handle into the appropriate groups (usually a bunch of armor esps, followed by patches followed by NPCs/followers etc). Random Sex should generally be above any other SexLab mods, although leaving it where BOSS sorts it works fine for me.

Load order did make sense once, till some of the workshop mods in there updated and Skyrim decided ta completely mix them up.  I haven't touched the load order since, due ta it being relatively stable, and due ta Skyrim still mixing them up nearly every time it manages ta finish its workshop update check.  However, I'll see if running BOSS and changing up the load order a bit fixes things.

EDIT:  After initial testing... well, the game I had already had the bug continued ta have the bug.  Luckily, I hadn't progressed too far after the initial installation of the mod.  I loaded the old save, Random Sex installed on the save, and the options have yet ta disappear.  Hopefully it won't occur again.  Thanks for the help!

It may be possible an option in MCM to enable and disable friendly npc and non friedly npc ?. Is to hold stealth in caves and forts.

It can be done, but I will only be checking hostility with respect to the player. Trying to untangle the web of who is hostile to who would take far too long (damn framerate synchronized functions).

A somewhat related question: Is it possible to have an option to exclude (active) followers the same way the player can be excluded? Followers are clearly marked by the game and the script should sort them out easily.

It's just a matter of immersion. You fight and sneak your way through hostile territory, accompanied by your loyal follower. All of the sudden some hostile/neutral/whatever jumps your follower. ;)  I mean, it's absolutely okay if bandits fuck each others brain out but it would help if they (optionally) can't choose you _and_ your follower/s.

As a player it would be nice to have the option to reject a random partner via Yes/No-dialogue. My PC was choosen by Maven Blackbriar last weekend and ... brrrr. :dodgy:

It may be possible an option in MCM to enable and disable friendly npc and non friedly npc ?. Is to hold stealth in caves and forts.

It can be done, but I will only be checking hostility with respect to the player. Trying to untangle the web of who is hostile to who would take far too long (damn framerate synchronized functions).

A somewhat related question: Is it possible to have an option to exclude (active) followers the same way the player can be excluded? Followers are clearly marked by the game and the script should sort them out easily.

It's just a matter of immersion. You fight and sneak your way through hostile territory, accompanied by your loyal follower. All of the sudden some hostile/neutral/whatever jumps your follower. ;)  I mean, it's absolutely okay if bandits fuck each others brain out but it would help if they (optionally) can't choose you _and_ your follower/s.

As a player it would be nice to have the option to reject a random partner via Yes/No-dialogue. My PC was choosen by Maven Blackbriar last weekend and ... brrrr. :dodgy:

Followers are actually tougher to handle than figuring out hostile vs non-hostile. It's exceptions to the rule such as Serana and Frea (not to mention the many mod-added non-standard followers such as Vilja) that create a huge issue when trying to do this.

Hello, I have a little problem, masturbators do not work. 

The NPC run to the place where a sexual act takes place but once arrived they leave without doing anything. 

I verified that all animation sexlab with "masturbate" in the name are checked. 

I probably forgot to set some thing.

Hi ... a question ...

... why I cannot exclude npc & leave only beasts random attack?

I set NPC to 0% and beasts to 100 but my character is still attacked by npc

Can you post screenshots of your option 1/2 settings?

2dmbmo2.jpgbg5opt.jpg

The NPC run to the place where a sexual act takes place but once arrived they leave without doing anything. 

The masturbators don't work for me either, Rypley.  They just walk away after running up for me, too.  From which I'm actually getting the following error in my log from the masturbator event from when Farengar decided to rape my girl:

[03/04/2014 - 11:55:57AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart // StageStart_SC07RandomSex // PlayerStageStart
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] [slautilscr <sla_Util (0C04290F)>]: Whiterun Guard got 2 arousal for  watching sex of Aya
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] SexLab: Making thread[1] [sslthreadcontroller <alias ThreadView013 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadOpened /
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[1] Slotting 'Whiterun Guard' into alias -- [sslactoralias <alias ActorSlot069 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]  GetByDefault(1, 0, False, False)
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]    Found [0] Animations: 
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[1] ------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]  FATAL: StartThread()
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]    Unable to find valid animations
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadClosed // ThreadClosed_SC07RandomMast /
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:15AM] SexLab: Making thread[1] [sslthreadcontroller <alias ThreadView013 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:15AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadOpened /
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:16AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (030177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:16AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[1] Slotting 'Balgruuf the Greater' into alias -- [sslactoralias <alias ActorSlot069 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]  GetByDefault(1, 0, False, False)
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]    Found [0] Animations: 
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[1] ------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]  FATAL: StartThread()
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]    Unable to find valid animations
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadClosed // ThreadClosed_SC07RandomMast /

Interestingly, it's saying the culprit is finding "valid animations" that's causing it not to work, though what valid animation settings there are in SexLab are already selected for masturbation, unless I'm missing something. 

Hi ... a question ...

... why I cannot exclude npc & leave only beasts random attack?

I set NPC to 0% and beasts to 100 but my character is still attacked by npc

Can you post screenshots of your option 1/2 settings?

2dmbmo2.jpgbg5opt.jpg

Looks like there might be some holes in my evaluation code. I have nothing better to do so I'll take a look at this. If it's a relatively simple fix then I may upload an update tonight (which will also include the current batch of translation files).

Edit: Deman40 is correct. The relevant sliders are on Options 2 - if neither creature sex or group sex is evaluated then couples will be evaluated automatically. The correct solution is to uncheck the sex acts that do not pertain to creatures.

The masturbators don't work for me either, Rypley.  They just walk away after running up for me, too.  From which I'm actually getting the following error in my log from the masturbator event from when Farengar decided to rape my girl:

[03/04/2014 - 11:55:57AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart // StageStart_SC07RandomSex // PlayerStageStart
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] [slautilscr <sla_Util (0C04290F)>]: Whiterun Guard got 2 arousal for  watching sex of Aya
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] SexLab: Making thread[1] [sslthreadcontroller <alias ThreadView013 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:58AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadOpened /
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[1] Slotting 'Whiterun Guard' into alias -- [sslactoralias <alias ActorSlot069 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]  GetByDefault(1, 0, False, False)
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]    Found [0] Animations: 
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[1] ------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]  FATAL: StartThread()
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM]    Unable to find valid animations
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:55:59AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadClosed // ThreadClosed_SC07RandomMast /
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:15AM] SexLab: Making thread[1] [sslthreadcontroller <alias ThreadView013 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:15AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadOpened /
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:16AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (030177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:16AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[1] Slotting 'Balgruuf the Greater' into alias -- [sslactoralias <alias ActorSlot069 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)>]
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]  GetByDefault(1, 0, False, False)
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]    Found [0] Animations: 
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[1] ------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]  FATAL: StartThread()
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM]    Unable to find valid animations
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[03/04/2014 - 11:56:17AM] SexLab Thread[1] ModEvent: ThreadClosed // ThreadClosed_SC07RandomMast /

Interestingly, it's saying the culprit is finding "valid animations" that's causing it not to work, though what valid animation settings there are in SexLab are already selected for masturbation, unless I'm missing something. 

A couple of things you can try: Firstly try moving Random Sex above any other SexLab .esp files in the load order. Secondly, try starting a new game and see if everything works correctly.

There's always the chance that my animation evaluation code is at fault. Are you using the aggressor/victim setting at all?

Hi Arizona_Steve!  Thanks for your response.  Yep, I have your mod placed very high in my load order (6th .esp to load).  It is set to load first before any other SexLab mod with exception to a mod, SexLab Squirt.  However, moving that mod in my load order causes issues for that mod.  But, I'll move it below RandomSex just to experiment.  Second, indeed it is on a new game.  My toon is actually only level 9.  I do have the aggressor/victim setting selected in the MCM.  I'll deselect it the next time I'm in-game just so see what that will do.  I'll report back what these changes do in-game. 

Edit:  That did it!  I just simply deselected the aggressor/victim option and the mastorbators started working.  Thanks Arizona_Steve!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Arizona_Steve!  Thanks for your response.  Yep, I have your mod placed very high in my load order (6th .esp to load).  It is set to load first before any other SexLab mod with exception to a mod, SexLab Squirt.  However, moving that mod in my load order causes issues for that mod.  But, I'll move it below RandomSex just to experiment.  Second, indeed it is on a new game.  My toon is actually only level 9.  I do have the aggressor/victim setting selected in the MCM.  I'll deselect it the next time I'm in-game just so see what that will do.  I'll report back what these changes do in-game. 

Edit:  That did it!  I just simply deselected the aggressor/victim option and the mastorbators started working.  Thanks Arizona_Steve!

The main reason for my post however, is to ask if you can remake this mod that works with arousal instead of just random attacks, as it would seem more realistic for a horny fucker to screw someone than someone who just had sex, wanting to get it on with just anyone, unless they were not satisfied by the one they were just with hehehe.... Also, I want an option for racism, so that way the ones who are racist by default would not do it with anyone other than their own kind.... (( I refuse to let orcs touch me. yuck ... And yet, I have a fetish with the Churaus instects, go figure...))

Edit : I never used the aggressor/victim option, no wonder I never had this problem...

Anyway, the snapshot bellow shows the sexlab load order that works for me, I had to remove Squirt as it doesn't work right, and looks kind of odd...Also had to remove cumshot as it doesn't work well with SOS. 

post-340504-0-91590500-1394783818_thumb.png

still got that problem with the loop

when one npc allready had sex, then they do it not again

the only way to fix that, i disable mod, quit game, disable mod in loadlist, make new clean save, then enable mod and then activate the mod in game

then it works abit, but the loop break fast again, so i can do this over and over :'(

the sc07 cleanquest do not work for that

greets

• 4 weeks later...

This mod bugs often when:

- sitting on horse

- going through a door

- being in combat

as its not checking for the state of the pc. The result varies from graphical glitch to stuck animation/camera, which often is not fixed by reloading a save, or a simple ctd. Funny the first dozen of times (fucked by some corpse for example) but...

Please fix it. :)

This mod bugs often when:

- sitting on horse

- going through a door

- being in combat

as its not checking for the state of the pc. The result varies from graphical glitch to stuck animation/camera, which often is not fixed by reloading a save, or a simple ctd. Funny the first dozen of times (fucked by some corpse for example) but...

Please fix it. :)

I'd love to, but most of those issues come down to limitations with Papyrus.

- Sitting on horse - I have this on my list for the next version (waiting for the next version of SexLab to see what that brings).

- Going through door - I've done all I can in that respect. OnUnload is attached to the victim, so if they go through a door and are subsequently unloaded from the game, all participants for that particular sex act will be cleaned up and made available for reuse. This also applies if the victim is the PC.

- Being in combat - I do use the isInCombat flag when selecting participants. However, the time between selection and starting the sex act can be up to a minute depending upon how far everyone needs to travel, at which point they could be in combat. I've been killed many times by this and haven't come up with a solution as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just confirmed that it is compatible via an orgy in Whiterun (with Interesting NPCs + Inconsequential NPCs active. Not to mention half a dozen ho... I mean followers).

Now to dig around in the SexLab code and see what I can use in Random Sex.

EDIT: I have dug around in my papyrus logs and found some issues with the current code and the new version of SexLab. I will get a fix out tomorrow evening (Pacific time). In the meantime I recommend leaving the mod deactivated ("9" key) for now.

I think creature sex is borked...

If I am reading this correctly.. that is..

[sC07ConfigQuest (11000D62)].sc07configquest.canAssignCreatureSex() - "SC07ConfigQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07ConfigQuest (11000D62)].sc07configquest.activateQuest() - "SC07ConfigQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07TriggerQuest (11000D64)].sc07triggerquest.OnUpdate() - "SC07TriggerQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call bAllowCreatures() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sC07ConfigQuest (11000D62)].sc07configquest.canAssignCreatureSex() - "SC07ConfigQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07ConfigQuest (11000D62)].sc07configquest.activateQuest() - "SC07ConfigQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07TriggerQuest (11000D64)].sc07triggerquest.OnUpdate() - "SC07TriggerQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:24AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:29AM] ERROR: Property Animation not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.__countNpcAnimations() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.OnInit() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:29AM] ERROR: Property animLib not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.__evaluateCreatureSex() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
    [sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.OnInit() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:29AM] ERROR: Cannot call bAllowCreatures() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.__evaluateCreatureSex() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:21:29AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
[04/22/2014 - 09:23:11AM] ERROR: Property animLib not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[04/22/2014 - 09:23:11AM] ERROR: Cannot call bAllowCreatures() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

There are other entries, similar to that in the papyrus.0.log for npc's assignments too...

Like:

[sC07EvaluatorQuest (11000D63)].SC07EvaluatorQuest.__countNpcAnimations() - "SC07EvaluatorQuest.psc" Line ?
[04/22/2014 - 09:25:29AM] ERROR: Property animLib not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:

I am using Fores 5.0.2 and Fores Creatures 5.0.1.  SexLab Framework 1.51 and the latest RandomSex from 4/20/2014.

I had Defeat 4.2.1, but that is definitely broken and flooded my Papyrus logs with huge errors... I had to do a clean save, reclean with save tool and rip out all the stuff from Defeat before I could get the log clean enough to read.

Animations that work are mostly 1 to 1 NPC, without any multiples allowed, even with the newer animations..

I did have the loop going as well with 1 NPC, so I killed him and then no one bothered to have sex with my PC again..

When I targeted him in console and resurrected him, he resumed his want for sex with the PC...

I even noticed with Hentai Creatures, you can make "Train" a summoned creature have sex, though it too may be broken because the creature just keeps screwing and screwing, again and again without a break, sometimes overlapping and if you have more than one summoned creature, sometimes they both bang the PC at the same time....