Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

As I posted in Lovers'comfort:

Well I have found another strange thing. In the Player home "underground bathhouse", the NPC arousal will rise, but they will not have sex, even with random sex installed (Will post that in that forum too). Instead, they end up mastrubating from time to time..

I do remember them having sex with each other int past propably with the random sex plugin but not anymore.

They will also NOT have sex with the PC if I sleep in there, regardless of their arousal lvl. Any clues?

It was found that The problem is not from lovers comfort. Is there any way that Randomw Sex does not work for some Npcs?

I'll test some more and get back to you.

Well I have found another strange thing. In the Player home "underground bathhouse", the NPC arousal will rise, but they will not have sex, even with random sex installed (Will post that in that forum too). Instead, they end up mastrubating from time to time..

I do remember them having sex with each other int past propably with the random sex plugin but not anymore.

They will also NOT have sex with the PC if I sleep in there, regardless of their arousal lvl. Any clues?

It was found that The problem is not from lovers comfort. Is there any way that Randomw Sex does not work for some Npcs?

I'm using Lover's Comfort too and have seen similar issues, so I'll take a look from my end.

ive only encountred 1 problem and thats i dont have all the options in mcm. i only have the frist page of them the other categorys arent there

Mr.Arizona,I have tested the mod include in my chinese ver, it worked good,but i found some questions,

in the basic options , i choosed potential victims enabled player only, the mod didn't work,and i disabled the player only ,it is work...i don't konw why....

sorry for my pool english.

Set the min/max timers to 10 seconds (this will kill the RegisterForSingleUpdate timer quickly) and deactivate the mod, wait for all activity to cease and save your game. Uninstall RandomSex, reload and play for a few minutes, then save again and reinstall RandomSex. Hopefully that'll get it working.

Alternatively try starting a new character.

I'm using Lover's Comfort too and have seen similar issues, so I'll take a look from my end.

I susspect that the arousal from lovers comfort, somehow prevents the NPCs from having sex randomly the higher it gets.

Guest Jenova23

Would it be possible to be able to choose factions for this in the near future this is cool and all but I rather not have everyone able to rape earh other or the player.

The Cihdna Effect.

There is deffinately something wrong with that place

I played through the cihdna mine yesteraday and to my dissapointment, I had the same problem I had with all random sex mods.

The inmates ignore the female player, and they all rash to rape the guards. They even ignore the female follower (who I have not idea how she poped up in there). The problem of course is that in order to rape the guards, the "teleport" through the locked door, and then since the door is locked and closed, the remain there and mast be put back in the mine using the console. Rather anoying.

The exact same thing happened with random sex for all sex mod out there, Minilovers, Minilovers extended, SexAddicts and SexIs. 

I did do a fresh install of random sex a while before getting into the mine and it start working as it was supposed to. Prior to the fresh install everyone ignored the player. In the previous sexmods reinstalling random sex for them, sometimes solved this problem. I will try this again and get back to you.

So there is obviously something wrong with the place. I am just reporting this so people will know. 

I try the mod with the new update Sexlab Framework 1.12 and Random Sex stop working I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and put the 1.10b to get it working again. Till this mod is updated to work with 1.12 going keep the old version.

I try the mod with the new update Sexlab Framework 1.12 and Random Sex stop working I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and put the 1.10b to get it working again. Till this mod is updated to work with 1.12 going keep the old version.

I uninstall the mod do a save clean and reinstall and it works but when I leave the game and open it again (the game) does not work for the player yes for NPC, and so again and again installing and uninstalling.

I uninstall the mod do a save clean and reinstall and it works but when I leave the game and open it again (the game) does not work for the player yes for NPC, and so again and again installing and uninstalling.

I can confirm that. When you leave the game, the next time you load, the player is always ignored. Everything else works perfect.

I can confirm that. When you leave the game, the next time you load, the player is always ignored. Everything else works perfect.

it use to do that with me but then when i put the mod close to the esm's it would work fine every time i reload the game and i have the sexlab 1.12 and it still work good for me as long as i keep the mob close to the top by the esm's

i just uninstall load the game save then reinstall put it at the top of the esp's and at the botom of the esm's and it would work just fine

it use to do that with me but then when i put the mod close to the esm's it would work fine every time i reload the game and i have the sexlab 1.12 and it still work good for me as long as i keep the mob close to the top by the esm's

i just uninstall load the game save then reinstall put it at the top of the esp's and at the botom of the esm's and it would work just fine

in other (simple) words. If you put this mod as far Up as you can in the load order in you mod manager, the player is no longer ignored after you load a game. Correct?

in other (simple) words. If you put this mod as far Up as you can in the load order in you mod manager, the player is no longer ignored after you load a game. Correct?

yea

I guess I assumed that there was dialogue with this mod but maybe that was associated with another, nonetheless the only so mod I had running was random sex and it was acting wonky with 1.14

No dialogue in this mod (in fact I haven't even looked at the dialogue settings in the Creation Kit, waiting until I can get a microphone and talk my GF into doing some voice acting).

I've been running RandomSex (and a few other SexLab-based mods) just fine since SexLab 1.14 came out.