Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Well it seems that the problem that prevented the 3somes for me was loverhook but with the resent updates that bug is history.

No that I Have 3somes I keep seeing 2males and 1 female engaging in the tricycle animation. Is there any way to make that animation play only with 2F and 1M?

Why the npcs run up to me or NPC but not make sexual animations; they would simply just turn around and walk away. It stopped working from one day to another.

This would imply that my mod is working, but SexLab isn't starting up the animations for some reason. The walking away part is my mod successfully recovering from a bad return code from SexLab. Can you activate the Papyrus logs and let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary there (that is, stack traces relating to SC07RandomSex* or SexLab, or any negative return codes from SexLab). I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

Well it seems that the problem that prevented the 3somes for me was loverhook but with the resent updates that bug is history.

No that I Have 3somes I keep seeing 2males and 1 female engaging in the tricycle animation. Is there any way to make that animation play only with 2F and 1M?

Open the MCM menu, click on "Sex Act Options" and select the M/F combinations that you want to see.

Why the npcs run up to me or NPC but not make sexual animations; they would simply just turn around and walk away. It stopped working from one day to another.

This would imply that my mod is working, but SexLab isn't starting up the animations for some reason. The walking away part is my mod successfully recovering from a bad return code from SexLab. Can you activate the Papyrus logs and let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary there (that is, stack traces relating to SC07RandomSex* or SexLab, or any negative return codes from SexLab). I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[aaSex (0A000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 65

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[aaSex (0A000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 73

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM]

I think the problem is AP but always had and never had problems.

Open the MCM menu, click on "Sex Act Options" and select the M/F combinations that you want to see.

thats where the catch is. there are only 2 somes.

one for Male/Male/Female (devils 3way)

one for Male/Female/female (tricycle)

So in oredr to see both, you must have both options ticked. But this will not stop the game from starting the "tricycle" animation with 2 males and 1 female, or the devils 3way with 2 femlaes and one male witch isn't nessesarily bad...unless the male is in the victime part. I have also seen the tricycle ones with 2 females and one male (as it should be) but the male was not the one fucking. One of the females was.

I understand however that eliminating these possibilities is almost imposible as we would require an entire mod devoted to just handling these 2 animations :-). I was just wonder if there was an easy way to fix that. It propably more easy to be done by the framework... somehow.

thats where the catch is. there are only 2 somes.

one for Male/Male/Female (devils 3way)

one for Male/Female/female (tricycle)

So in oredr to see both, you must have both options ticked. But this will not stop the game from starting the "tricycle" animation with 2 males and 1 female, or the devils 3way with 2 femlaes and one male witch isn't nessesarily bad...unless the male is in the victime part. I have also seen the tricycle ones with 2 females and one male (as it should be) but the male was not the one fucking. One of the females was.

I understand however that eliminating these possibilities is almost imposible as we would require an entire mod devoted to just handling these 2 animations :-). I was just wonder if there was an easy way to fix that. It propably more easy to be done by the framework... somehow.

Yep, not an easy fix with regard to which NPC takes which position during the threesome. The "Male takes male position" flag probably doesn't work for threesomes.

stack:

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/10/2013 - 06:02:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

There's always going to be conflicts between mods that use SexLab and those that don't. The problem here is that SexLab marks any participants with a faction so that it can tell if an NPC is already engaged in activities should another call to SexLab be made with the same NPC. AP is unaware of this faction so it is possible to start going at it with an NPC via AP, then have that NPC picked up by RandomSex (unaware that this NPC is "reserved" by AP).

Compatibility can only be ensured if all mods are using SexLab.

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

There's always going to be conflicts between mods that use SexLab and those that don't. The problem here is that SexLab marks any participants with a faction so that it can tell if an NPC is already engaged in activities should another call to SexLab be made with the same NPC. AP is unaware of this faction so it is possible to start going at it with an NPC via AP, then have that NPC picked up by RandomSex (unaware that this NPC is "reserved" by AP).

Compatibility can only be ensured if all mods are using SexLab.

and that I have to do, remove AP?

Hi there! First off just wanted to say that I love this mod. It definitely is something that catches ones attention haha but anyways on to my inquiry. I've recently had to re-install skyrim in it's entirety, mods and all, and I wanted to get this one working first. I use NMM for all my mods and BOSS for the masterlist, for some reason after installing all requirements for this mod and a few meshes and character model mods I just can't seem to get it to work. I am currently running SKYUI 4.1 and SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16 if that matters which i am sure is the latest and current version, have sexlab framework installed and working (could not find specified resource file anywhere although I do not recall ever having to dl one before to get it to work) and I even tested it with some other sexlab mods (sexlab defeat and Loverscomfort, also Animated Prostitution which is Sexlab friendly) which all work perfectly except for Random SexAttack. I checked to see if I have the current version running, which I do, and even made sure to put it before the FNIS spells in my load order which after reading countless replies on this thread helped others fix their similar problems (NMM won't let me move sexlab.esm down only up) but alas solved nothing. I do wish to mention that when I first ran Skyrim (through the SKSE launcher ofc) with the randomsexattack mod active, the npcs would run up to me but not engage in sexual animations; they would simply just turn around and walk away. Now I can't even get them to give me the time of day haha :/. I've spent hours trying to fix this and I've ran out of possible ideas. If anyone could help me out I would much appreciate it!

Still have not recieved any help regarding my inquiry :/ now the npcs won't even run up to me... I have no idea where to go from here, someone mentioned Papyrus logs? I don't know what those are sadly haha, still new to modding my skyrim; in general I use NMM for everything. Maybe the load order is wrong? I used BOSS but it showed it as an unrecognized file...

Hi there! First off just wanted to say that I love this mod. It definitely is something that catches ones attention haha but anyways on to my inquiry. I've recently had to re-install skyrim in it's entirety, mods and all, and I wanted to get this one working first. I use NMM for all my mods and BOSS for the masterlist, for some reason after installing all requirements for this mod and a few meshes and character model mods I just can't seem to get it to work. I am currently running SKYUI 4.1 and SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16 if that matters which i am sure is the latest and current version, have sexlab framework installed and working (could not find specified resource file anywhere although I do not recall ever having to dl one before to get it to work) and I even tested it with some other sexlab mods (sexlab defeat and Loverscomfort, also Animated Prostitution which is Sexlab friendly) which all work perfectly except for Random SexAttack. I checked to see if I have the current version running, which I do, and even made sure to put it before the FNIS spells in my load order which after reading countless replies on this thread helped others fix their similar problems (NMM won't let me move sexlab.esm down only up) but alas solved nothing. I do wish to mention that when I first ran Skyrim (through the SKSE launcher ofc) with the randomsexattack mod active, the npcs would run up to me but not engage in sexual animations; they would simply just turn around and walk away. Now I can't even get them to give me the time of day haha :/. I've spent hours trying to fix this and I've ran out of possible ideas. If anyone could help me out I would much appreciate it!

Still have not recieved any help regarding my inquiry :/ now the npcs won't even run up to me... I have no idea where to go from here, someone mentioned Papyrus logs? I don't know what those are sadly haha, still new to modding my skyrim; in general I use NMM for everything. Maybe the load order is wrong? I used BOSS but it showed it as an unrecognized file...

Maybe it's the update of

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework V1.11b. Stopped working after update.

First you can try to clean the sexlab framework, like if you where about to uninstall it. save and reload to see if everything starts working normally.

Second you can make a clean install of random sex, see if that helps.

And lastly, a trick, to activate the random sex mod in case it is not activated. To do this go in its MCM menu and assign a new key for turning the mod on/off (one that is free of course. Then Deactivate the mod from the mcm menu and return to the game. Now, pressing the activation key you just assigned should pop up the message on the upper left corner that the mod was activated. 

See if any of these solutions work for you.

First you can try to clean the sexlab framework, like if you where about to uninstall it. save and reload to see if everything starts working normally.

And lastly, a trick, to activate the random sex mod in case it is not activated. To do this go in its MCM menu and assign a new key for turning the mod on/off (one that is free of course. Then Deactivate the mod from the mcm menu and return to the game. Now, pressing the activation key you just assigned should pop up the message on the upper left corner that the mod was activated. 

Hmm, I tried a clean install, didn't work, I even reinstalled Sexlab Framework to which I noticed a new version 11b just came out, so I replaced it to no success... Hmm, I have no idea why it is not working haha, so frustrating. I'll try to reinstall skyrim fresh again hopefully that'll fix it..... All the Ap animations work though, like with other sexlab mods, ex: sexlab defeat, and ap prostitution... That would mean Sexlab framework is working properly no?

Hmm, I tried a clean install, didn't work, I even reinstalled Sexlab Framework to which I noticed a new version 11b just came out, so I replaced it to no success... Hmm, I have no idea why it is not working haha, so frustrating. I'll try to reinstall skyrim fresh again hopefully that'll fix it..... All the Ap animations work though, like with other sexlab mods, ex: sexlab defeat, and ap prostitution... That would mean Sexlab framework is working properly no?

Have you tried starting a new character? Give that a try and let me know if there is still an issue. If not, then this would point to a corrupted save.

Have you tried starting a new character? Give that a try and let me know if there is still an issue. If not, then this would point to a corrupted save.

I have the same issue. Someone will come up to me once and never again. I have set the percentage chance with player to 99% and no one comes up to my character and if I change it to player only then no one does anything. It happens with new characters both vanilla and custom races and if I uninstall and do a clean reinstall then someone will come up to me once and then back to nothing. I have also tried putting it before other Sexlab mod and after in the load order as well. Unfortunately I don't have the previous version or I would revert back and see if it works again. Let me reinstall and see what the papyrus log shows.

I have the same issue. Someone will come up to me once and never again. I have set the percentage chance with player to 99% and no one comes up to my character and if I change it to player only then no one does anything. It happens with new characters both vanilla and custom races and if I uninstall and do a clean reinstall then someone will come up to me once and then back to nothing. I have also tried putting it before other Sexlab mod and after in the load order as well. Unfortunately I don't have the previous version or I would revert back and see if it works again. Let me reinstall and see what the papyrus log shows.

Ok, I don't get it. This time when I reinstalled it works. I have reinstalled it several times with no luck but now it works.

So it finally started working >_> turns out it was a corrupted file save... haha man that was so frustrating! I honestly exhausted all possible solutions I could think of and what people told me to do... except check the damn save! Anyways thank you for the tip, great mod!

Mr.Arizona,I have tested the mod include in my chinese ver, it worked good,but i found some questions,

in the basic options , i choosed potential victims enabled player only, the mod didn't work,and i disabled the player only ,it is work...i don't konw why....

sorry for my pool english.

As I posted in Lovers'comfort:

Well I have found another strange thing. In the Player home "underground bathhouse", the NPC arousal will rise, but they will not have sex, even with random sex installed (Will post that in that forum too). Instead, they end up mastrubating from time to time..

I do remember them having sex with each other int past propably with the random sex plugin but not anymore.

They will also NOT have sex with the PC if I sleep in there, regardless of their arousal lvl. Any clues?