Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Hey there!

Thanks for that great mod. Never before have I visited my spouse that often, just to keep her happy :)

Speaking of which: With one of my characters I am married to a non-vanilla gal. The sex scenes and the "lovers' comfort" buff are triggered properly but the PC's sexual arousal does not decrease. Sleeping with a (vanilla) follower however does so, just as it is intended. 

Is there a simple fix for this problem or should I consider a divorce? :) 

Hey there!

Thanks for that great mod. Never before have I visited my spouse that often, just to keep her happy :)

Speaking of which: With one of my characters I am married to a non-vanilla gal. The sex scenes and the "lovers' comfort" buff are triggered properly but the PC's sexual arousal does not decrease. Sleeping with a (vanilla) follower however does so, just as it is intended. 

Is there a simple fix for this problem or should I consider a divorce? :)

Arousal works for any NPC (vanilla and non vanilla), so there is another problem.

Make sure that you are running last version v20130504, you can see version in MCM menu. It contains fixes to arousal.

Do you see "Gal Name not satisfied..." notification? if yes the arousal will go up instead of going down. To fix this do sex slower, it takes time.

Hi, this is my first post and English is not my native language (Google helped).
So sorry if that is not the case.

Bug report 
SexiS_LoversComfort v20130504

Function   UpdateActorLastSexTime (Actor akRef).
Function   GetActorLastSexTime (Actor akRef)

If since the beginning of the game was 11 days (more than 256 hours) and Hi = -1 in faction lcLastComfortTimeFactionHi, then do not work correctly SetFactionRank and then GetFactionRank.

A
small test.

Scriptname TestFaction extends Quest

Faction Property SomeFaction Auto
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

Event OnInit()
   RegisterForUpdate(3)
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
   int before = -1
   PlayerRef.SetFactionRank(SomeFaction, before)
   int after = PlayerRef.GetFactionRank(SomeFaction)

Debug.Notification("before: " + before + " after: " + after)
EndEvent

RESULT:
before: -1 after: -1
before: -1 after: -2

Accordingly, the player (or NPC) after one sex have arousal 8, after the next -1, the third sex 8, next -1 etc. When 22 days  have passed (> 512 hours and Hi = 0) all the normal.
Conclusion:  need to change the system of storage hours. Not start with -2 in Hi.
Got a little confused, but I think  redneck2x  understand.

Hi, this is my first post and English is not my native language (Google helped).
So sorry if that is not the case.

Bug report 

SexiS_LoversComfort v20130504

Function   UpdateActorLastSexTime (Actor akRef).

Function   GetActorLastSexTime (Actor akRef)

If since the beginning of the game was 11 days (more than 256 hours) and Hi = -1 in faction lcLastComfortTimeFactionHi, then do not work correctly SetFactionRank and then GetFactionRank.

A

small test.

Scriptname TestFaction extends Quest

Faction Property SomeFaction Auto
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

Event OnInit()
   RegisterForUpdate(3)
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
   int before = -1
   PlayerRef.SetFactionRank(SomeFaction, before)
   int after = PlayerRef.GetFactionRank(SomeFaction)

Debug.Notification("before: " + before + " after: " + after)
EndEvent

RESULT:

Accordingly, the player (or NPC) after one sex have arousal 8, after the next -1, the third sex 8, next -1 etc. When 22 days  have passed (> 512 hours and Hi = 0) all the normal.
Conclusion:  need to change the system of storage hours. Not start with -2 in Hi.
Got a little confused, but I think  redneck2x  understand.

Thank you, I recreated it in a console.

Practically meaning that any one who is playing between 10 to 21 in game days going to have problems with arousal.

I have been warned before not to use factions as variables. 

Current workaround is to set time multiplier to 0 if in game days are from 10 to 21. And re-enable it back afterwords.

I'm playing with this mod for the first time, and I'm hoping I could get some input on a potential issue I'm having:

Just got my first follower, Lydia. When I go to her and select "I need some comfort", she just replies with "Nah, I don't think so". She also doesn't show up in the Selected Follower area of the MCM menu. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks to all of you, i´l try to find where my problem comes from.... and i´´ll check the last 10 mods i have updated  because i have another probem and i do not now if it comes from maybe fnis or from one of the animation that have changed somes files in fnis (arrok animation)... i can´t use anymore the alchimy lab or enchanting table or even just extract some ore the animation just stop right after starting it.... my be it have something to do with asx spell or potion... i do not know... and sorry for bothering you :)

anyway thank you for your answer :)

use the option clenup on sexis options i had the same problem and my solution was that.

Hi, I am new here and just wanted to say Thanks for that great Mod :) Made the game much more immersive.

So far I have only experienced two bugs, maybe three?

1) Sometimes, when the animation ends the Game goes into some sort of Non-Clipping Mode as if I have typed TLC in the Console. Only workaround is re-loading before the sleepy scene.

2) My PC and Spouse are scattered across the room. So PC lies on top of the bed and the Spouse somewhere in the room on the ground ^^ looks funny

3) Asking my PC's Spouse for comfort doesn't really work very often even if the Spouse is at 7+  It's very random when it works. I get then "Nah, I don't think so!"

So I really have to bug hard :D (and damn, I am the girl... shouldn't it be the other way around ;-D ) But let's say, if the arousal level is at 1 it never works. It has to be at least at 2 or much higher to work at least after x-times of bugging. I think it only works on a constant base when the level is at 5 or so.

Now two questions:

Question 1:

How do I get my spouse to masturbate?

I noticed various animation options in the SexLab Mod - all ticked. But well, how do I trigger that? Or do I need some additional mod such as MatchMaker?

Question 2:

Edited - found the answer  to SD mod working with LC :)

But I have another question now regarding the relationship level of the potential lover... does that one reduce itself again?

I have my house in Markath and the possible Lover for my spouse is apparently Fastred. For some weird reason the relationship level has grown to 3 - which means that my character's spouse is not far from cheating...

Though what puzzles me here - I always take my spouse with me on adventures and can't actually say I really neglected him. I tried to tease him up to level 15 because I was curious about the difference between normal comfort and being "raped".

Have to add, I reduced the rape threshold to 5 ... to see if it also has some other "behavior" side effects if the level increases wile adventuring. I mean, guys in the real world also get pretty antsy and clingy as soon as they complain about blue balls syndrome :D

Tried it, seems good, but don't understand why my char. can't ask her husband to do it with her. Also, I never understand why would people use the bed the other way around, as in putting their feet on the pillow & head point to the opposite way. IT causes the npc on top to bump up & down or a slight alignment issue. Other than that, everything seems fine.

It's quite hard to change poses because the spouse kept resetting the pose & returned to the pose he wants. Considering he's an orc, so it makes sense, I guess..

The pose 14 or so & beyond seems to cause everybody to shift from their original position, for a couple times I find my char & her husband slowly moving off the bed & into the wall.

I'm relatively new to the modding scene so please excuse if I sound like an ignorant twit. I've installed LC a few days ago along with all the other required downloads. I am able to use Cupid's magic to initiate sex scenes between NPCs and NPCs/myself. I can also be raped as a result of defeat in battle. I have not seen NPCs engaging in sex without my intervention/prompting. I use the dialog option of "need comfort" and get an answer "ok, just this one time", go to bed and....get a lovely night's rest and nothing more. I've also caught several menacing gazes, gone to sleep and only woke up feeling refreshed and in need of a toothbrush. By character is not married. Does getting married trigger all of these functions? Will my saucy red-head have to give up the wild bachelorette lifestyle to which she has become accustomed to?

Thanks for all the everything, Redneck, you're doing the lord's work.

I'm relatively new to the modding scene so please excuse if I sound like an ignorant twit. I've installed LC a few days ago along with all the other required downloads. I am able to use Cupid's magic to initiate sex scenes between NPCs and NPCs/myself. I can also be raped as a result of defeat in battle. I have not seen NPCs engaging in sex without my intervention/prompting. I use the dialog option of "need comfort" and get an answer "ok, just this one time", go to bed and....get a lovely night's rest and nothing more. I've also caught several menacing gazes, gone to sleep and only woke up feeling refreshed and in need of a toothbrush. By character is not married. Does getting married trigger all of these functions? Will my saucy red-head have to give up the wild bachelorette lifestyle to which she has become accustomed to?

I've never seen the masturbation anim kick in on the Sexis version of LC, only the Sexlab one.  I think you need to be married for everything to kick in... except the "Need comfort" dialog with a follower.  Sleeping in bed always triggers if the spouse arousal is 2+... at least for me.

BTW,  "Will my saucy red-head have to give up the wild bachelorette lifestyle to which she has become accustomed to?" sounded like you were writing a line for an episode of 'Soap'.  :D   All it needed was the music.

You don't have to be married to get most of the LC functions.

From your description it looks like LC can not run SexiS animations for some reason.

1) Can you see number of known animations at MCM/Lover's Comfort/Status?

2) Try to preform clean save with LC disabled, then enable LC->load the save->save and load it again. Try to see if functionality is working.

3) If it does not help PM me your debug log.

Tried it, seems good, but don't understand why my char. can't ask her husband to do it with her. Also, I never understand why would people use the bed the other way around, as in putting their feet on the pillow & head point to the opposite way. IT causes the npc on top to bump up & down or a slight alignment issue. Other than that, everything seems fine.

It's quite hard to change poses because the spouse kept resetting the pose & returned to the pose he wants. Considering he's an orc, so it makes sense, I guess..

The pose 14 or so & beyond seems to cause everybody to shift from their original position, for a couple times I find my char & her husband slowly moving off the bed & into the wall.

Good point, my general policy and initial reason for creating LC is to reduce number of dialogues/spells/menus that are needed to initiate sex. So with spouse it is very minimalistic you go to sleep at same cell -> have sex. Though many things had changes since then.

About beds, positioning is a problem and going to remain a problem. I hope that with SexLab all positions will be debugged over time.

The resting of pose is due to learning feature of LC, you have to see the pose before you can use it.

Hi, I am new here and just wanted to say Thanks for that great Mod :) Made the game much more immersive.

So far I have only experienced two bugs, maybe three?

1) Sometimes, when the animation ends the Game goes into some sort of Non-Clipping Mode as if I have typed TLC in the Console. Only workaround is re-loading before the sleepy scene.

2) My PC and Spouse are scattered across the room. So PC lies on top of the bed and the Spouse somewhere in the room on the ground ^^ looks funny

3) Asking my PC's Spouse for comfort doesn't really work very often even if the Spouse is at 7+  It's very random when it works. I get then "Nah, I don't think so!"

So I really have to bug hard :D (and damn, I am the girl... shouldn't it be the other way around ;-D ) But let's say, if the arousal level is at 1 it never works. It has to be at least at 2 or much higher to work at least after x-times of bugging. I think it only works on a constant base when the level is at 5 or so.

Now two questions:

Question 1:

How do I get my spouse to masturbate?

I noticed various animation options in the SexLab Mod - all ticked. But well, how do I trigger that? Or do I need some additional mod such as MatchMaker?

Question 2:

Edited - found the answer  to SD mod working with LC :)

But I have another question now regarding the relationship level of the potential lover... does that one reduce itself again?

I have my house in Markath and the possible Lover for my spouse is apparently Fastred. For some weird reason the relationship level has grown to 3 - which means that my character's spouse is not far from cheating...

Though what puzzles me here - I always take my spouse with me on adventures and can't actually say I really neglected him. I tried to tease him up to level 15 because I was curious about the difference between normal comfort and being "raped".

Have to add, I reduced the rape threshold to 5 ... to see if it also has some other "behavior" side effects if the level increases wile adventuring. I mean, guys in the real world also get pretty antsy and clingy as soon as they complain about blue balls syndrome :D

Are you using version for SexLab or SexiS?

1) SexiS does not support solo animations -> no mastrubation

In SexLab if spouse is horny enough and sleeping then the spouse would start masturbation.

2) Once the level goes to 4, Brawl dialogue option will appear at Fastres, If you win the brawl lover rank would be reset.

Are you using version for SexLab or SexiS?

1) SexiS does not support solo animations -> no mastrubation

In SexLab if spouse is horny enough and sleeping then the spouse would start masturbation.

2) Once the level goes to 4, Brawl dialogue option will appear at Fastres, If you win the brawl lover rank would be reset.

I use the SexLab Version, not SexiS - maybe I have to watch him some more when he is not grouped and in "idle" mode hanging out at the house.

I have been using the Idle mode you can trigger with the mod "Followers can relax".

Thanks for the hint with the brawling. Will test that at once :-D

I updated today Lover's Comfort according the walk-through and now I am experiencing a weird bug.

After comforting my spouse, the arousal level increases drastically.

I also installed the new Framework which shows as file with a 101 at the end (from 25th May).

First I thought I had done something wrong, so I deinstalled all Lover's Lab Mods according the spoilers.

Steps I took at second try:

Clean Up for the Framework - waiting for info that it is OK to save now.

Saving

Quitting

Disabling all Lover's Lab Mods

Re-Running Game - Saving Game without any Lover's Lab Mod enabled

Re-Installed Framework & Resource

Ran FNIS for User - Read sexLab - OK

Starting Game via SKSE Icon - Loading Save Game - Checking if Sex Lab is active - it is not (doesn't appear in the menu)

I save the game

Quitting

Restarting Game via SKSE Icon

Loading Save Game - Checking on Sex Lab in the Menu - Sex Lab is now there.

Saving Game again

Quitting

Re-installing Lover's Comfort

Running Bat

Enabling Mod

Running FNIS for Users again

Starting Game again via SKSE Icon

Loading Save Game

Checking Menu - Lover's Comfort is there - Arousal is on both -2

Saving Game again

Quitting

Restarting as usual

Loading Save Game - Arousal is still -2

Going to Sleep - Triggering Sex Scene - Arousal of Player - 2  and Arousal of Spouse is now 3...

The Arousal keeps increasing with each time Lover's Comfort is triggered....

I performed another System clean and went through it all again and this time I even deleted all Files from my Data Folder.

And then I performed a clean reinstall - problem remains the same.

And each time I re-install the Framework is doesn't show in the menu - until I saved and restarted the game and loading this save game :-/

Since you are using SexLab version please post here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17220-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-05-27-sexlab/

About a "bug" it is new feature for SexLab version:

Sex duration must be 0.8 of duration set at SexLab config in order PC partner would get satisfied.

If partner is satisifed arousal goes down -10

If partner is not satisfied arousal goes up +5

I updated today Lover's Comfort according the walk-through and now I am experiencing a weird bug.

After comforting my spouse, the arousal level increases drastically.

I also installed the new Framework which shows as file with a 101 at the end (from 25th May).

First I thought I had done something wrong, so I deinstalled all Lover's Lab Mods according the spoilers.

Steps I took at second try:

Clean Up for the Framework - waiting for info that it is OK to save now.

Saving

Quitting

Disabling all Lover's Lab Mods

Re-Running Game - Saving Game without any Lover's Lab Mod enabled

Re-Installed Framework & Resource

Ran FNIS for User - Read sexLab - OK

Starting Game via SKSE Icon - Loading Save Game - Checking if Sex Lab is active - it is not (doesn't appear in the menu)

I save the game

Quitting

Restarting Game via SKSE Icon

Loading Save Game - Checking on Sex Lab in the Menu - Sex Lab is now there.

Saving Game again

Quitting

Re-installing Lover's Comfort

Running Bat

Enabling Mod

Running FNIS for Users again

Starting Game again via SKSE Icon

Loading Save Game

Checking Menu - Lover's Comfort is there - Arousal is on both -2

Saving Game again

Quitting

Restarting as usual

Loading Save Game - Arousal is still -2

Going to Sleep - Triggering Sex Scene - Arousal of Player - 2  and Arousal of Spouse is now 3...

The Arousal keeps increasing with each time Lover's Comfort is triggered....

I performed another System clean and went through it all again and this time I even deleted all Files from my Data Folder.

And then I performed a clean reinstall - problem remains the same.

And each time I re-install the Framework is doesn't show in the menu - until I saved and restarted the game and loading this save game :-/

Since you are using SexLab version please post here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17220-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-05-27-sexlab/

About a "bug" it is new feature for SexLab version:

Sex duration must be 0.8 of duration set at SexLab config in order PC partner would get satisfied.

If partner is satisifed arousal goes down -10

If partner is not satisfied arousal goes up +5

Thanks. Yes, I had noticed that I was using the wrong posting.

I am at the right one now :)

Pretty cool mod, been visiting my spouse more often. :P

One thing I'd like to ask. Would you consider adding support for Multiple Marriage System ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378/ ) ?

I tried doing it myself but I can't seem to find the logic behind your mod (no scripts, no obvious quests/items/etc).

The thing I wanted to see was my spouses having sex with each other when I'm not around (or just watching hehe...) and maybe randomly selecting one in range when I sleep in the house (instead of the same one each time).

Either way, keep up the awesome work! ^_^

One thing I'd like to ask. Would you consider adding support for Multiple Marriage System ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378/ ) ?

I tried doing it myself but I can't seem to find the logic behind your mod (no scripts, no obvious quests/items/etc).

The thing I wanted to see was my spouses having sex with each other when I'm not around (or just watching hehe...) and maybe randomly selecting one in range when I sleep in the house (instead of the same one each time).

It is difficult to add muli spouse support, at least I can not find any practical solution.

Mod is heavily scripted, all scripts are in BSA file.

You can make spouses to have sex with each other by setting their mutual relationship rank to 4 through console.

It is difficult to add muli spouse support, at least I can not find any practical solution.

Mod is heavily scripted, all scripts are in BSA file.

You can make spouses to have sex with each other by setting their mutual relationship rank to 4 through console.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind the next time I decide to create a harem. Had to create a new character. :(

I encountered this problem where I did not wait for the 2 NPCs to finish comforting each other and I just left the house.

Now the 2 NPCs are always stuck just standing there no matter what time of the day it is, or what they are supposed to be doing according to their "daily" schedules..

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

I encountered this problem where I did not wait for the 2 NPCs to finish comforting each other and I just left the house.

Now the 2 NPCs are always stuck just standing there no matter what time of the day it is, or what they are supposed to be doing according to their "daily" schedules..

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Use the sexis config spell in "powers" and run clean up.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Use the sexis config spell in "powers" and run clean up.

thanks a lot!!! That worked!.

This is especially important to me since Nazeem is one of the pairs, lol.