44 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

First off, this mod does work! Assuming you have a stable game, you need AAF 147 and Simple 5.0 to get 100% banner action. AAF 154 is not compatible with most sex mods done in the original formula right now. And so AAF 154 and Simple 6.5 is a totally erratic ( not errotic) combination and I do not recommend it. SP has the right idea with Simple and I am not a competent enough modder to say where it went wrong in 6.5. some of Simp's earlier versions no longer work with AAF 154 so I have not tested Simp 5.0 with AAF 154.

Is AAF version 147 still available to download? I couldn't find it in the old files page on the Nexus. I'm still using AAF version 139 but I want to try out Simple Patch and to do that I should probably update my AAF to a newer version. However it sounds like v154 is having some problems.

2 hours ago, Rocketman142 said:

Is AAF version 147 still available to download? I couldn't find it in the old files page on the Nexus. I'm still using AAF version 139 but I want to try out Simple Patch and to do that I should probably update my AAF to a newer version. However it sounds like v154 is having some problems.

Try 139, you will probably be OK. It is just AAF last few versions that have created issues....I have AAF 147 but not sure how to link it from my Nexus load order...

16 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

First off, this mod does work! Assuming you have a stable game, you need AAF 147 and Simple 5.0 to get 100% banner action. AAF 154 is not compatible with most sex mods done in the original formula right now. And so AAF 154 and Simple 6.5 is a totally erratic ( not errotic) combination and I do not recommend it. SP has the right idea with Simple and I am not a competent enough modder to say where it went wrong in 6.5. some of Simp's earlier versions no longer work with AAF 154 so I have not tested Simp 5.0 with AAF 154.

I think that's why my game crashes when I run some animation, the problem is that I didn't find Simp 5.0 and AAF 154 to go back to a more stable version. Could someone please pass them to me, I didn't think to keep them?

Just now, tim8867 said:

I think that's why my game crashes when I run some animation, the problem is that I didn't find Simp 5.0 and AAF 154 to go back to a more stable version. Could someone please pass them to me, I didn't think to keep them?

I am thinking the crash is related to something else. AAF any version is heavy in Scripts and will drain your system if used with other Script heavy mods (like HUD and Sim Settlements).  I use Nexus and have no idea how to pass? my AAF 147 file to you.

7 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

let me know if that works, if so, I'll just update the main page to tell them to download an older version.

I just ended up updating AAF to 154 and all seems well so far. I didn't do extensive testing but from what I saw banners seem to pop up with every scene.

9 minutes ago, Rocketman142 said:

I just ended up updating AAF to 154 and all seems well so far. I didn't do extensive testing but from what I saw banners seem to pop up with every scene.

You might want to test more. I spent 2 hours at it. There are basically 2 stages of banners for each animation. AAF 154 and Simple 6.5 only triggered 40% for the 25 sex animations that I tried. 25 Animation with a possible 50 banners. Only 22 actually triggered. Before folks start yelling at Static, they need to know there is a working alternative combination. Also note that AAF 154 has a animation ending trigger that is not working for a number of folks depending on what older mod packs they use. Buyer beware..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

You need Simple Version #5. I am using AAF #147 with Simple #5. I am getting 100% banners no matter the animations.(both banner stages)     AAF 147.....https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1036966

I don't get banners. Granted i might have a unique situations.

Have a female character, playing with the sandbox mod Fallout 4-76. Using AAF SEU to trigger scenes with Dogmeat and Strong. No banners.

Specifically, trying to use SuperMutant + F and Dogmeat + F animations. No banners. 

Tried with AAF 147 (the only version i'm using currently) and Simple Patch 5 and 6.5. neither one gave banners. Everything else works though...

Should I have the original banner mod installed?

22 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Have a female character, playing with the sandbox mod Fallout 4-76. Using AAF SEU to trigger scenes with Dogmeat and Strong. No banners.

Specifically, trying to use SuperMutant + F and Dogmeat + F animations. No banners. 

Tried with AAF 147 (the only version i'm using currently) and Simple Patch 5 and 6.5. neither one gave banners. Everything else works though...

Are you enabling the UI? Banners won't work without UI enabled. MCG disables it, no way around it since his source files are password protected. Violate, you can turn on the UI in the MCM settings.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Are you enabling the UI? Banners won't work without UI enabled. MCG disables it, no way around it since his source files are password protected. Violate, you can turn on the UI in the MCM settings.

First off, not sure if Super Mutants and Dog sex is even supported in the SC and BP70 animation xml's. Bp70 has none and I did not see any in SC setup..........

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Check the animation XML's.......BP70 does not support Dogs or Super Mutants. SC has SM and Dogs but banners look to be setup only for furniture, so guess what, banners would not play without specific parameters being met.. Some Creature Pack animations are set up for banners. You need to test with human/human sex especially with BP70 . I did get Feral banners when they jumped me..I have Cum Inside downloaded but have Simple overwriting it. 

Check the animation XML's.......BP70 does not support Dogs or Super Mutants. SC has SM and Dogs but banners look to be setup only for furniture, so guess what, banners would not play without specific parameters being met.. Some Creature Pack animations are set up for banners. You need to test with human/human sex especially with BP70 . I did get Feral banners when they jumped me..I have Cum Inside downloaded but have Simple overwriting it. 

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Okay, makes sense. I've only been running around with in a limited NPC world and haven't come across another human yet. WIll try there and see what happens. 

Secondly, if SEU offers a way to see the UI, I'd want to see. Not sure if it does tbh. But I do have violate enabled but the UI off. I'll try it on and see how it goes. 

Thanks for the swift replies on the troubleshooting, I appreciate your help ?

18 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Okay, makes sense. I've only been running around with in a limited NPC world and haven't come across another human yet. WIll try there and see what happens. 

Secondly, if SEU offers a way to see the UI, I'd want to see. Not sure if it does tbh. But I do have violate enabled but the UI off. I'll try it on and see how it goes. 

Thanks for the swift replies on the troubleshooting, I appreciate your help ?

Did some further testing. AAF 154 will work with Simp 5. I got 100% banners for 10 animations. Simp 6.5 is the issue and I have spoken to SP about it. The key is folks need Simp 5. I tried to download my link to Simp 5, but this site could not handle it..

28 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Did some further testing. AAF 154 will work with Simp 5. I got 100% banners for 10 animations. Simp 6.5 is the issue and I have spoken to SP about it. The key is folks need Simp 5. I tried to download my link to Simp 5, but this site could not handle it..

Okay, so latest AAF on last version of Simple Patch. Wonderful to know, but would the statement you made on Supermutant/Dog + FM still apply? Since SavageCabbage actually has several animation sets for both...

53 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Okay, so latest AAF on last version of Simple Patch. Wonderful to know, but would the statement you made on Supermutant/Dog + FM still apply? Since SavageCabbage actually has several animation sets for both...

Would have to find a feral dog and Super Mutants who did not want to kill me to find out. I saw the Banners attached to those files but they seemed to be for furniture based animations like bed, couch, and double bed. Not for floor animations. Do your people stuff first, see what happens and I will try to piss off some bad guys to have sex with them..

Found the Super Mutants and there are Banners for ground animations, mostly Climax ,mostly Beastly Banners. Was using AAF 147.......Will try 154 tomorrow...Did not have them on FEV Dog. Will have to check the animation XML..

Would have to find a feral dog and Super Mutants who did not want to kill me to find out. I saw the Banners attached to those files but they seemed to be for furniture based animations like bed, couch, and double bed. Not for floor animations. Do your people stuff first, see what happens and I will try to piss off some bad guys to have sex with them..

Found the Super Mutants and there are Banners for ground animations, mostly Climax ,mostly Beastly Banners. Was using AAF 147.......Will try 154 tomorrow...Did not have them on FEV Dog. Will have to check the animation XML..

I'll run 154 tomorrow and give it a go with people and SMs, still nothing on any of the dogs for me

23 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am thinking the crash is related to something else. AAF any version is heavy in Scripts and will drain your system if used with other Script heavy mods (like HUD and Sim Settlements).  I use Nexus and have no idea how to pass? my AAF 147 file to you.

I have HUD and sim settlements, I will try another backup of both mods. Thanks