On 11/11/2020 at 1:40 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

50 shades is not yet supported.

I like the not yet part ?

If you wanna use that gag equip (or rather duct tape equip) mod I cobbled together in case you're adding 50 Shades, then I'm fine with that. I did send it to you via PM a while ago. Might wanna ask the DD team though, got the duct tape from them.

10 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

And, I'm on break for awhile

noooooo.jpg

could not get vaginal morphs to work so I tried a method that I know works don't know if it's the right way to do it but it works originally I had animated vagina with detailed vag I installed animated vagina then overwrite it with detailed vag then i overwrite that with cbbe then overwrite that with fsm body textures redux not 8k version and the vagina morphs worked without a problem so i replaced detailed vagina with the vagina morph set from this Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits) 7.0 and everything works fine but when I download simple patch aaf will load but it won't go into character select in aff but it worked fine when i had detailed vag do you have any idea what could be going on? 

9 hours ago, killokill2593 said:

could not get vaginal morphs to work so I tried a method that I know works don't know if it's the right way to do it but it works originally I had animated vagina with detailed vag I installed animated vagina then overwrite it with detailed vag then i overwrite that with cbbe then overwrite that with fsm body textures redux not 8k version and the vagina morphs worked without a problem so i replaced detailed vagina with the vagina morph set from this Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits) 7.0 and everything works fine but when I download simple patch aaf will load but it won't go into character select in aff but it worked fine when i had detailed vag do you have any idea what could be going on? 

Moments like this I wish I could release a working FG body

Try Bazinga's: 

On 11/23/2020 at 7:24 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Moments like this I wish I could release a working FG body

Try Bazinga's: 

sorry I just moved to mo2 and I got everything working but the vagmorphs well they work somewhat I have tried a lot of ways like building a new body in body slide and cant finger out how to fix this

when I have this wedding ring off this happens

140584785_Fallout411_26_20203_56_53AM.png.8c30e5318e556e7d7bbc20f4ec99be64.png

but when I put it on  Idk how this happened but that rings got what I need lol

929844284_2020-09-14(1).png.ff2299c2d5a44c4f4251d001faf8f770.png

if you can point me in the right way ples and sorry for asking for help then move to mo2 I have been wanting to for a bit but did not know much about it till I looked in to it and just sed fuck it 

3 hours ago, killokill2593 said:

sorry I just moved to mo2 and I got everything working but the vagmorphs well they work somewhat I have tried a lot of ways like building a new body in body slide and cant finger out how to fix this

when I have this wedding ring off this happens

140584785_Fallout411_26_20203_56_53AM.png.8c30e5318e556e7d7bbc20f4ec99be64.png

but when I put it on  Idk how this happened but that rings got what I need lol

929844284_2020-09-14(1).png.ff2299c2d5a44c4f4251d001faf8f770.png

if you can point me in the right way ples and sorry for asking for help then move to mo2 I have been wanting to for a bit but did not know much about it till I looked in to it and just sed fuck it 

This is a patch for animations, not a body mod. You need to talk to those mod authors on their forums.

5 hours ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Man I never have luck with these patches. I'm not being dumb when I overwrite the animation packs with this mod, am I? I assume with a patch you'd always want this loaded after.

All I'm getting is AAF locking up on animation start-up, or animations not working and getting the 'actors clipping on one spot' problem.

Was AAF even working for you correctly before adding this patch. This patch works fine and should overwrite animation packs, but only BP70 and SC are actually supported. Also AAF has been locking up for a number of folks now. It is an AAF issue depending on certain outdated animation packs and your answers would best be found over there...

5 hours ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Man I never have luck with these patches. I'm not being dumb when I overwrite the animation packs with this mod, am I? I assume with a patch you'd always want this loaded after.

All I'm getting is AAF locking up on animation start-up, or animations not working and getting the 'actors clipping on one spot' problem.

I would look at the requirements, use a mod manager, then disable all but the requirements for simple_patch. download a quick start saved game, load it up. See if AAF fully loads. If so, open console, type: Player.PlaceAtMe 1a7c4

Then test it out. If it works, troubleshoot until you find the mod that is causing the issue.

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Was AAF even working for you correctly before adding this patch. This patch works fine and should overwrite animation packs, but only BP70 and SC are actually supported. Also AAF has been locking up for a number of folks now. It is an AAF issue depending on certain outdated animation packs and your answers would best be found over there...

Yes, everything was working flawlessly. As soon as the patch is introduced, AAF starts having problems. You say only BP70 and SC are supported, yet the info page says it supports "Grey User's Creature Animation Pack" too? Is that incorrect information? Because I have that installed along with the two latter animation packs.

7 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I would look at the requirements, use a mod manager, then disable all but the requirements for simple_patch. download a quick start saved game, load it up. See if AAF fully loads. If so, open console, type: Player.PlaceAtMe 1a7c4

Then test it out. If it works, troubleshoot until you find the mod that is causing the issue.

I installed all the requirements and use a mod manager. All troubleshooting leads back to this mod causing the problem. Clean game install, install all the requirements, leave out Simple Patch. AAF and mods like Sex Em Up, Violate etc. all load up the trio of animation packs just fine with no hitches.

Install Simple Patch with none of the requirements, no animations etc. AAF loads up which it always does. As soon as I install the requirements and overwrite the animation packs with Simple Patch, AAF starts hitching and breaking.

40 minutes ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Yes, everything was working flawlessly. As soon as the patch is introduced, AAF starts having problems. You say only BP70 and SC are supported, yet the info page says it supports "Grey User's Creature Animation Pack" too? Is that incorrect information? Because I have that installed along with the two latter animation packs.

I installed all the requirements and use a mod manager. All troubleshooting leads back to this mod causing the problem. Clean game install, install all the requirements, leave out Simple Patch. AAF and mods like Sex Em Up, Violate etc. all load up the trio of animation packs just fine with no hitches.

Install Simple Patch with none of the requirements, no animations etc. AAF loads up which it always does. As soon as I install the requirements and overwrite the animation packs with Simple Patch, AAF starts hitching and breaking.

the patch works for me but i took down all aaf stuff but aaf main that i had cuz it was messing up and installed all simple patch req and rec and it worked nicely and then i try adding stuff to it and if it dont work try moveing your load order around one at a time till it works thats what i did but some stuff cant mix so look out for that and if it pops up you have to pick what you want more i have no mod XP lol i just got a new pc and started adding mods that i had all is working but the guys dick is to the moon idk what i did for that to happen lol but it was funny nothing like going down on a girl and your dick is in your face lol

4 hours ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Sorry about Greys. Because it is a creature pack, I keep forgetting it. Also forgot I am not using the latest AAF and Simple Patch for good reason. I have AAF 147 and Simple 5. Seems to work flawlessly with that combo. AAF is soon to be updated again to fix a glitch. Might be your issue. If you are using the latest AAF and updated current animation packs, technically you do not even need a patch but each patch adds special effects to AAF sex. Attached is Simple 5..

SimplePatch_BETAv5.7z

9 hours ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Hmm, latest version of everything? Clean fallout 4 directory with nothing but f4se (and lighting mods like enb/reshade)? No other mods installed but the exact requirements? Simple patch loaded after?

As people have said. The patch works, so the problem is either one of two things. The least likely problem is that there is something unique with your setup that is conflicting with this patch which everyone has overlooked. The more likely problem is that there is something unique with your setup that is conflicting with this patch which only you have overlooked.

So, double check. Make sure fallout 4's directory is crystal clear of mods and that only the required mods are installed. If it's still the case, let's take a look at what the errors are. To do that:

Reinstall AAF, choose the Debug option.

Load the troubled save up.

Read the console.

What are the errors?

Press "home" key

then press "delete" key

press "enter" key

what errors are listed there?

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Yuck! How can you use that old thing? :P

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hmm, latest version of everything? Clean fallout 4 directory with nothing but f4se (and lighting mods like enb/reshade)? No other mods installed but the exact requirements? Simple patch loaded after?

Yes to everything, the only thing extra done on top of this is cleaning the .esm files with FO4Edit.

When I get back to my PC. I'll do another clean install and try again.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

As people have said. The patch works, so the problem is either one of two things. The least likely problem is that there is something unique with your setup that is conflicting with this patch which everyone has overlooked. The more likely problem is that there is something unique with your setup that is conflicting with this patch which only you have overlooked.

Yuck! How can you use that old thing? :P

Can I be honest with you. Version 5 works 100% of time with AAF 147 or 154. I do not use 154 because it causes some of of BP's animations to be off on their timing which 147 does not. (they are animation XML I added to your menu which might be the reason.) None of your new versions do that. Ever since you renamed/retagged the animation sequences, the banner triggers have been off. I have not said much lately because I like this mod a bunch, you have worked so hard to make it happen, no one else seems to be complaining much, and I do not want to be a debbie downer to you. I am not PC knowledgeable enough to help you with fixes, I can only call them as I see them..

25 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can I be honest with you. Version 5 works 100% of time with AAF 147 or 154. I do not use 154 because it causes some of of BP's animations to be off on their timing which 147 does not. (they are animation XML I added to your menu which might be the reason.) None of your new versions do that. Ever since you renamed/retagged the animation sequences, the banner triggers have been off. I have not said much lately because I like this mod a bunch, you have worked so hard to make it happen, no one else seems to be complaining much, and I do not want to be a debbie downer to you. I am not PC knowledgeable enough to help you with fixes, I can only call them as I see them..

I juuuust realized that I fucked up the tags, coming out with a update soon

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I juuuust realized that I fucked up the tags, coming out with a update soon

The new Simple version 6.9 seems to be working with AAF154. It loads fine and the few animations I started triggered the banners. Biggest issue is setting the duration settings. Almost need to make it 45 sec. to 60 sec. since BP has uneven time sets for his staged stuff.

Is there anything in the new AAF 154 that would cause some of BP's stuff to speed up and mess up the original timing of some of his staged animations. My issues are Lesbian Footplay and Lesbian Cycling. Both are written to have the sole to sole meet up. It can be trial and error in that sometimes it might take a few Pg up/Pg dwn tries before they link up. They work fine with AAF147 and Simple 5 but AAF 154 keeps them off sequence. Just asking. BP is supposed to make them stationary his next update. Less motion..

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The new Simple version 6.9 seems to be working with AAF154. It loads fine and the few animations I started triggered the banners. Biggest issue is setting the duration settings. Almost need to make it 45 sec. to 60 sec. since BP has uneven time sets for his staged stuff.

Is there anything in the new AAF 154 that would cause some of BP's stuff to speed up and mess up the original timing of some of his staged animations. My issues are Lesbian Footplay and Lesbian Cycling. Both are written to have the sole to sole meet up. It can be trial and error in that sometimes it might take a few Pg up/Pg dwn tries before they link up. They work fine with AAF147 and Simple 5 but AAF 154 keeps them off sequence. Just asking. BP is supposed to make them stationary his next update. Less motion..

You know, sometimes I get alignment issues as well, but for the most part, it seems to work. I don't know if that's an issue with AAF, script lag or what.

8 minutes ago, kevmcd said:

Untitled.png.6afdc5814d4ae3c5a2bebf2fa8450376.png

Hey  Im loving the patch but i have this error when loading the game and the supermutents then won't undress. everything else works great. would you know how i could fix this please?

Hmm. Well, seems like there's an animation pack you are using that this patch doesn't support. If you want to fix that. Go into the animationData.xmls of your animation pack and change them to match SimplePatchOverlays.xml

Notepad++ does this quickly: Ctrl+H > Replace all

For supermutants, when installing AAF, make sure you have remove all equipment for AAF option enabled.

I'd do my own equipment settings, but I feel like mods should take care of equipment, not AAF.

22 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hmm. Well, seems like there's an animation pack you are using that this patch doesn't support. If you want to fix that. Go into the animationData.xmls of your animation pack and change them to match SimplePatchOverlays.xml

Notepad++ does this quickly: Ctrl+H > Replace all

For supermutants, when installing AAF, make sure you have remove all equipment for AAF option enabled.

I'd do my own equipment settings, but I feel like mods should take care of equipment, not AAF.

Great! Thank you for the help! So i checked my AAF settings as you said and activated it to handle undressing and everythings all good now. Thanks again for the help! Have a good day. :)