May I ask how you get this "Sexy Time" Morph? I been searching but I erm don't know where to look honestly lol

Sexy Slave Gear

Currently the only one that supports it right now. But I'm working on my 2.00 update of Sexy Scientist Outfit that will support it too.

Hopefully other mod authors use it too, but in my experience, most modders usually fall into the nepotistic category rather than the open-minded category. So, I don't know if any will, but it'd be nice.

My 5 cents. The whole point to this "Patch" are the banners! The idea that some folks would prefer no banners seems to be pointless. You do not even need any patch to run AAF and updated animation packs anymore. The patches just add graphic bells and whistles above and beyond what the pack authors offered. I politely would say if one does not want banners, move on to something else and not have this mod's author jump through hoops just to satisfy a handful. Since the next big update is coming, I would like the option to have the banners on throughout the whole sex event. My system is robust enough to handle it and I like the "purty" pictures.

Would like smaller animation boxes..

Would like some strap on support even if banners were not appropriate.

Would like more Feral support for banners. SM work fine.

Would like more Dog support for banners. SM work fine.

39 minutes ago, TheSurvibalist said:

i made the mistake and assumption that this patch added [Cum] facials on the face as an overlay. i noticed facials means facial expressions. i seem to be confused. 
the banners only have 2 types?

Actually i've been asking for facial overlays, haven't found any yet, THAT is an important missing thing in mods! LOL

This is an awesome patch idea and I'm happy to see support in this direction. I'm sad to say, that the Banners cause a CTD for me whenever i go in the Data page in the Pipboy. Maybe some problems with DEF_UI or HUDFramework? I don't know...

EDIT: Scratch that, every Patch, Indarello or ULF or this one give me CTDs on the DATA Page of the Pipboy and on the perk chart... Really don't know what I'm doing wrong there.

2 hours ago, JackAwesomeTech said:

This is an awesome patch idea and I'm happy to see support in this direction. I'm sad to say, that the Banners cause a CTD for me whenever i go in the Data page in the Pipboy. Maybe some problems with DEF_UI or HUDFramework? I don't know...

EDIT: Scratch that, every Patch, Indarello or ULF or this one give me CTDs on the DATA Page of the Pipboy and on the perk chart... Really don't know what I'm doing wrong there.

It is a known glitch about the pipboy and script heavy mods, including AAF. All of the mods you mentioned aside from any patch add up to bust most pipboys. It has happened to me at least 2 times. Often a new game will sort it, but often it is to dummy down all script heavy mods like HUD, DEF, etc.. IF YOU SEARCH THE WEB, YOU MIGHT FIND SUGGESTIONS OR FIXES IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO PLAY WITH THOSE MODS..

3 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

i made the mistake and assumption that this patch added [Cum] facials on the face as an overlay. i noticed facials means facial expressions. i seem to be confused. 

Actually i've been asking for facial overlays, haven't found any yet, THAT is an important missing thing in mods! LOL

3 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

12 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

From my understanding, racemenu doesn't have the script support for face overlays. I actually have no clue, it's a request that should be made to Dego at AFF.

12 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi I'm using the jail BJ door animation it has the wrong Vaginal banner Just to let you know.

Cool, thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

15 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

Banners include humans, supermutants, and anthropods. Does not include robots, ghouls, or dogs.

16 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

My 5 cents. The whole point to this "Patch" are the banners! The idea that some folks would prefer no banners seems to be pointless. You do not even need any patch to run AAF and updated animation packs anymore. The patches just add graphic bells and whistles above and beyond what the pack authors offered. I politely would say if one does not want banners, move on to something else and not have this mod's author jump through hoops just to satisfy a handful. Since the next big update is coming, I would like the option to have the banners on throughout the whole sex event. My system is robust enough to handle it and I like the "purty" pictures.

Would like smaller animation boxes..

Would like some strap on support even if banners were not appropriate.

Would like more Feral support for banners. SM work fine.

Would like more Dog support for banners. SM work fine.

You know, I actually have an idea. It won't be in this next update, but here's what I'm thinking for those banners. I'll take meshes from Ulfberth and then do a render of the girl's inner anatomy. In fact, this might be what I do for all of them. I could replace all of the banners by just recording a animated render of in-game assets. Ideas have been bouncing around in my head, we'll try one and see what others think of it.

It would be cool if you made more variants of the furniture animations into non-furniture versions that look normal without the furniture 
for example the only mmmf super mutant animation ive seen are the 2 SC ones that uses the broken bed which would be not be very common to use in gameplay , I think it looks alright without the furniture image.png.7451315d9b7aa7188bf528331b98ac7f.pngimage.png.4628051fee34afcba5ecefd81bb734fb.png

7 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

It would be cool if you made more variants of the furniture animations into non-furniture versions that look normal without the furniture 
for example the only mmmf super mutant animation ive seen are the 2 SC ones that uses the broken bed which would be not be very common to use in gameplay , I think it looks alright without the furniture 

Yeah, well that's the plan :D

3 hours ago, fatmancupcake said:

Thank you so much, this makes the mods much more enjoyable

That's what I like to hear!

Just spit balling here, but couldn't SM banners be applied to ghoul/feral animations, or were you looking for a withered stick look for the ferals? Also, if we wanted the thrusting banners to be continuous throughout the sex scene, could that be a MM option? Are we able to add the banners simply to every stage by just copying and pasting your text?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just spit balling here, but couldn't SM banners be applied to ghoul/feral animations, or were you looking for a withered stick look for the ferals? Also, if we wanted the thrusting banners to be continuous throughout the sex scene, could that be a MM option? Are we able to add the banners simply to every stage by just copying and pasting your text?

The only options we have is setting the time on the banners in banners.xml

Most scenes are 20 seconds. DBKing says setting it to -1 makes it go forever or something.

To add the banners to every scene, it has to be added into the animationData.xml for every scene.

22 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

The only options we have is setting the time on the banners in banners.xml

Most scenes are 20 seconds. DBKing says setting it to -1 makes it go forever or something.

To add the banners to every scene, it has to be added into the animationData.xml for every scene.

First off, I actually was able to test BP Pronebone by copy and pasting your banner setup to every stage. Worked fine but removed them cause I got nervous about breaking something. Also realized not all stages are actually penetration. Still like the continuous banner during sex idea. I did note that SC Feral Ghoul and Creatures Pack creatures have banners installed. Could you check them out as I cannot get them to work in game. SM, Humans work fine.........No Dogs, Ferals, etc. Maybe others are showing different or same results. Would be interested in any of their responses.

50 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

First off, I actually was able to test BP Pronebone by copy and pasting your banner setup to every stage. Worked fine but removed them cause I got nervous about breaking something. Also realized not all stages are actually penetration. Still like the continuous banner during sex idea. I did note that SC Feral Ghoul and Creatures Pack creatures have banners installed. Could you check them out as I cannot get them to work in game. SM, Humans work fine.........No Dogs, Ferals, etc. Maybe others are showing different or same results. Would be interested in any of their responses.

Kinda feels like FO4 is turning into a niche modding scene. Although, lots of downloads, few chatty types tho lol