2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Sorted the issue with banners and my added BP70 animations. Redid my surgery and banners work, facials work, sounds mostly. F/F animations for BP70 has its sounds nearly muted. You can faintly hear them. Other animation's sounds come through loud and clear. I had Cum Inside banner mod overwriting yours initially. (made sense) but changed it that yours overwrites it. (Vortex suggestion) Which should it be? Thanks

SimplePatch should overwrite everything. And with that knowledge, I'll be expecting your own patch here shortly ?

9 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

SimplePatch should overwrite everything. And with that knowledge, I'll be expecting your own patch here shortly ?

You do know that I am a ham and egger (ought tell you how ancient I am). After a 100 year console career, I found PC gaming 3 years ago. The only real patches I can do are bandaids and duct tape. That is why I suck up to pro modders. GREATEST MOD EVER!:cool:

I like total naked during sex and you do not. How do I easy fix that within the patch?

I know this patch is about M/F banners, but does it support strapons for F/F events..(not banners but getting strapons on and off)?

So, I'm going through and fixing errors right now. I've added more animations that I spliced together (mainly 1 on 1 and 6-8 person), but the majority for this next update is going to be to fix most, if not all of the errors I can find with some tag tweaks. And, I think Ego would be alright with me releasing a patch plugin for Violate that allows for a new tag: "Domination".

Basically, If you use violate and capture an enemy, then it will only play animations with "domination" tags. This will separate aggressive tags played when the player is defeated

*edit*

I'm finding a lot of dependencies it seems. There's definitely some stuff that needs to be polished up.

3 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

An exelent mod and very long awaited for this game !  Everything works but when the banner is turned on my character does not immediately have a member  I use the Leito Stage fix

Thanks! And, are you saying erection doesn't kick in or the member disappears all together?

8 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

There is an erection at the beginning of the animation after the banner is turned on the penis does not disappear but just hangs

Script lag. AAF doesn't have a check to make sure all actor conditions are met before playing the animation and these banners can put a toll on your computer. I'm trying to make them as efficient as possible, but it is what it is. The only other way to do it is to make all animations erect in the header of the xml, but if there is script lag because another mod, like Violate, is running it's scripts, then all animations will have the schlong just hanging there. So, I opted for setting every animation to call for an erection.

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Script lag. AAF doesn't have a check to make sure all actor conditions are met before playing the animation and these banners can put a toll on your computer. I'm trying to make them as efficient as possible, but it is what it is. The only other way to do it is to make all animations erect in the header of the xml, but if there is script lag because another mod, like Violate, is running it's scripts, then all animations will have the schlong just hanging there. So, I opted for setting every animation to call for an erection.

I was wondering if the banners would impact AAF? Depending on certain locations, my AAF would stutter and if I changed animations mid sex event, there has been times where that change would be delayed. Are the banner functions still running during female/female sex causing lag ,even if not triggered?

58 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Female/female npcs are not undressing. I would like total nudity at this point since female stripping is erratic at best. Tried to change it in files, but mucked it up...........Also, are strapons supported in F/F sex? Thanks

Nope, strap ons aren't supported yet. Although I have a really funny and great idea for that though. And crap, did I forget and leave equipmentsetdata in there? I might have. There's a condition for females not to undress if I did. Don't worry though, I'm combing through the desert of xml files to fix these things. Should have something much cleaner here shortly.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I was wondering if the banners would impact AAF? Depending on certain locations, my AAF would stutter and if I changed animations mid sex event, there has been times where that change would be delayed. Are the banner functions still running during female/female sex causing lag ,even if not triggered?

Probably not. AAF banners only slow down because they are flash animations, not movie clips.

9 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Nope, strap ons aren't supported yet. Although I have a really funny and great idea for that though. And crap, did I forget and leave equipmentsetdata in there? I might have. There's a condition for females not to undress if I did. Don't worry though, I'm combing through the desert of xml files to fix these things. Should have something much cleaner here shortly.

Probably not. AAF banners only slow down because they are flash animations, not movie clips.

Easy fix for undressing, just loaded AAF after Simple Patch. Everything still works fine but using AAF equipement settings..

Some observations:

Ransom sex mods that trigger NPC/NPC sex will activate banners..

Only one banner activation at a time seems to be possible so maybe you might disable banners working with NPC only sex events..

I was getting 2 different banner animations random to a different sex events....Are they both yours or do I have the wrong version. I do have Elzee mod enabled. Is that even a working mod or a resource you have in the Patch already? 

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Tried to update to AAF 154. Got stuck loading at 68%. Was running Simple 3. AAF updates are clusterfuck enough for a number of gamers, BUT anything in your mod that might make new AAF have a hissy-fit? I am using AAF 147 without issues.

oh, there's a new one? Well let  me look at the updates

--

holy fuck what is going on with AAF right now lol

--

Oh this is good, I can finally create fully staged scenes that end, But nah, this mod won't break AAF.... although now I have to incorporate these new changes

Ah crud, still doesn't work

On 10/18/2020 at 11:37 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Checking in and out of here when there are new updates but I'm a little behind....

Did I see that facials work?

I read the changelog, but I still like to inquire.... a few more questions if I could?
(Which Animation Packs have the best functionality/support?)
(Is creature - super mutant, dog, feral ghoul - supported?)
(The banners seem awesome, just thought I'd add)
(The author Tentacus runs a clean setup for AAF Hardship/Beggar - he has 2 different builds guided for set up,one for his own patch, and one for Indarello's Animation Patch. Will this give me trouble with that mod if I use this over Indarello's patch? To make this question a bit cleaner.....

could I use this instead of Indarello's patch now?) 

Thanks!

Just now, DremoraDream said:

Checking in and out of here when there are new updates but I'm a little behind....

Did I see that facials work?

I read the changelog, but I still like to inquire.... a few more questions if I could?
(Which Animation Packs have the best functionality/support?)
(Is creature - super mutant, dog, feral ghoul - supported?)
(The banners seem awesome, just thought I'd add)
(The author Tentacus runs a clean setup for AAF Hardship/Beggar - he has 2 different builds guided for set up,one for his own patch, and one for Indarello's Animation Patch. Will this give me trouble with that mod if I use this over Indarello's patch? To make this question a bit cleaner.....

could I use this instead of Indarello's patch now?) 

Thanks!

Facials work, humans need a bit less of an open jaw. Will tweak later.

BP70, Savage Cabbage, and Grey User work (listed in required files)

All creatures except DLC wolves are supported, will add later.

Depends on what you are looking for. But if you like Indarello's patch and it works for you, as operand said, that's up for you to decide. Inderallo is further in development for his patch, so you'll theoretically have less issues with his, if that's what your wondering. But obviously, my objective is to create a streamline patch that "just works".

16 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Facials work, humans need a bit less of an open jaw. Will tweak later.

BP70, Savage Cabbage, and Grey User work (listed in required files)

All creatures except DLC wolves are supported, will add later.

Depends on what you are looking for. But if you like Indarello's patch and it works for you, as operand said, that's up for you to decide. Inderallo is further in development for his patch, so you'll theoretically have less issues with his, if that's what your wondering. But obviously, my objective is to create a streamline patch that "just works".

This is extraordinarily promising to me. Indarello's patch does work very well for me right now, but I'm always interested in trying new things.

How/When exactly are facial's applied? And are any of Leito's animations supported - I'd assume not natively, but would having it installed anyway cause issues?

Just now, DremoraDream said:

This is extraordinarily promising to me. Indarello's patch does work very well for me right now, but I'm always interested in trying new things.

How/When exactly are facial's applied? And are any of Leito's animations supported - I'd assume not natively, but would having it installed anyway cause issues?

No, staged leito should work as long as place Simple Patch as the highest priority, although the overlays won't kick in for leito. You could fix that real quick though. Just open animationData for leito, search for "Vaginal" replace with "Pussy", search for Anal and replace with "Ass", search for "Vaginal_M" replace with "Pussy_M" and "Anal_M" with "Ass_M"

SimplePatch uses a different combination of cum overlays and pretty soon, probably new ones all together for hands, feet, and hopefully one day face.

30 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

No, staged leito should work as long as place Simple Patch as the highest priority, although the overlays won't kick in for leito. You could fix that real quick though. Just open animationData for leito, search for "Vaginal" replace with "Pussy", search for Anal and replace with "Ass", search for "Vaginal_M" replace with "Pussy_M" and "Anal_M" with "Ass_M"

SimplePatch uses a different combination of cum overlays and pretty soon, probably new ones all together for hands, feet, and hopefully one day face.

Can't wait to see the direction of this. That's awesome. Thanks for streamlining things, can't wait to try it outo

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

oh, there's a new one? Well let  me look at the updates

--

holy fuck what is going on with AAF right now lol

--

Oh this is good, I can finally create fully staged scenes that end, But nah, this mod won't break AAF.... although now I have to incorporate these new changes

Ah crud, still doesn't work

There are times I think that Dago gets bored and just has to mess with his files.