10 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

You know, sometimes I get alignment issues as well, but for the most part, it seems to work. I don't know if that's an issue with AAF, script lag or what.

Am getting the best of both worlds. Your latest version works fine with AAF 147 which gives me my foot stuff back under control. Almost seems like AAF 154 acts as a steroid to certain animations.

Just an aside, I like it better when climax was tied to "exit". Now it seems triggered by "finish" which may climax several times before exit process is complete. Totally wears my female character out.:grimace::dizzy::tired:

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am getting the best of both worlds. Your latest version works fine with AAF 147 which gives me my foot stuff back under control. Almost seems like AAF 154 acts as a steroid to certain animations.

Just an aside, I like it better when climax was tied to "exit". Now it seems triggered by "finish" which may climax several times before exit process is complete. Totally wears my female character out.:grimace::dizzy::tired:

I want to set it like that, that's the original idea. There is a command "ExitTo" and "ExitActors" but they don't work >>

The moment they do though, I might even have fancier options available, but at least the animation will end when it's supposed to.

The reason I changed it like this is because I found it stupid that the guy would pop out at the point of climax and act like he's just getting started.

All we have to do is wait for AAF to make Exit a command, because me editing that script to work is well beyond my skill, currently.

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I want to set it like that, that's the original idea. There is a command "ExitTo" and "ExitActors" but they don't work >>

The moment they do though, I might even have fancier options available, but at least the animation will end when it's supposed to.

The reason I changed it like this is because I found it stupid that the guy would pop out at the point of climax and act like he's just getting started.

All we have to do is wait for AAF to make Exit a command, because me editing that script to work is well beyond my skill, currently.

There is an update in the pipeline to fix characters not unjoining after sex..........

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Color me nuts, but Feral / female sex could use the human banners, but with green goop. Can any schmoe like me ,add these banners to your animation XMLs without screwing everything up?

Download Elsee's, it should already support it. But if it doesn't, I need to fix that! But I have a really, ReaLLy awesome update on the way. I just came up with an idea today that will revolutionized Fallout 4 for the next 3 days.

Hey thank you so much for this mod/patch! I love it

One request I have however is i notice the sound effects are very low sometimes. Like the girl moaning and really getting into it is drowned out by the sex sound effects and the other base moans. I can hear them but barely

is there any way to fix that or a patch to make the energetic moans louder? 

thanks!

38 minutes ago, midnightdt1 said:

Hey thank you so much for this mod/patch! I love it

One request I have however is i notice the sound effects are very low sometimes. Like the girl moaning and really getting into it is drowned out by the sex sound effects and the other base moans. I can hear them but barely

is there any way to fix that or a patch to make the energetic moans louder? 

thanks!

Yeah, I ran them through a macro on audacity. They need tweaking. Basically I wanted to balance in game sound without having my ears blown out by moans. I might have went a little overboard with the volume decrease. I'll fix it eventually. Cyberpunk is coming out in 2 days so, we'll see if that's a disappointment or not. If it is, back to fallout~

22 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Yeah, I ran them through a macro on audacity. They need tweaking. Basically I wanted to balance in game sound without having my ears blown out by moans. I might have went a little overboard with the volume decrease. I'll fix it eventually. Cyberpunk is coming out in 2 days so, we'll see if that's a disappointment or not. If it is, back to fallout~

No worries thank you. If you do end up releasing a new patch with louder moans, ill def be on it lol. But i understand you have your own life too. Thanks again :)

hey, first time user of "Simple-patch". I was using "Ulfberth's" before. But the X-ray shots looks cool and I liked your FunkyFysics.

So, everything seems fine as i start it up. New game, make character, AAF loads up as it should.

Fast forward to outside the vault, I run down to "Wicked shipping" to find the first best ghoul. Using AAF Violate to surrender.

Animation loads up, but here's the issues:

No X-ray, and ghoul lacks a dick.

I know "Ulfberth's" has the dick, so i just need to cannibalize it from there.

But can you help on the X-ray part?

Using AAF 154, if that helps

34 minutes ago, rebby said:

hey, first time user of "Simple-patch". I was using "Ulfberth's" before. But the X-ray shots looks cool and I liked your FunkyFysics.

So, everything seems fine as i start it up. New game, make character, AAF loads up as it should.

Fast forward to outside the vault, I run down to "Wicked shipping" to find the first best ghoul. Using AAF Violate to surrender.

LOL, i wish more tech support questions were worded as such. The answer is no, there are no ghoul, dog, or robot xrays as of yet. Truthfully i had to take a break from adobe animate. As for the equipment you still need ulf's patch for creatures, in requirements. Also, you can download eslees banner, in recommendations. I just remembered its not green goo but it does work as a place holder.

40 minutes ago, rebby said:

You need AAF Creature Resources by Ulfie for all creature junk.

Thanks for the reply.

I do have Elzee's banner Installed, I thought Simple-patch used it as a plugin, though maybe I haven't installed it correctly.

So what parts of Ulfberth's patch do i need to scrap so it doesn't interfere with yours? (I'm guessing its the AAF folder)

2 hours ago, rebby said:

Thanks for the reply.

I do have Elzee's banner Installed, I thought Simple-patch used it as a plugin, though maybe I haven't installed it correctly.

So what parts of Ulfberth's patch do i need to scrap so it doesn't interfere with yours? (I'm guessing its the AAF folder)

What ULF patch are you talking about? Is it his Gay Patch or his Creature Resources? Simple just overwrites Creatures and Elzee's. 

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

What ULF patch are you talking about? Is it his Gay Patch or his Creature Resources? Simple just overwrites Creatures and Elzee's. 

Ummm... guess its the "gay" one. Didn't know it was gay.

I simply saw it as a "solves all" type of thing.

Thankyou so much for your hard work with Simple Patch, it works astonishingly well in running staged animations ? I did find on occcasions that the male participant suffered from a bout of erectile dysfunction. Interestingly this was corrected whenever the Banners animations (X-ray shots of the action) kicked in. I'm currently using the latest download  (Beta v6.99), and I noticed that someone reported the first AAF warning back in September. So I thought I might help out and track down the cause.

377160_20201211201531_1.png.555139948f98c1f8675672bddaaad5e8.png

Last warning first,

*warning* [086] animation ID "none" and "Test" not found (Caller[ANIMATIONGROUP_NODE:Test Staged])

<animationGroup id="Test Staged" sequential="true">
                <stage animation="Test" exitActors="0"/>
                <stage animation="none" exitActors="0"/>
        </animationGroup>

Found in SavageCabbage_animationGroupData.xml. Not sure what this does, but the warning is caused by this code. I commented ( <!--  -->) this out and AAF was happy.

*warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated:AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp

I do not have the Far Harbor creature pack 02 and not sure where to download it from. So just removed all the xmls pertaining to CreatuePackDLC02, and AAF was happy.

The last one was quite tricky to locate.

*warning* Plugin not installed or not activated:null

I found that the error only occurs if the Simple Patch files override the SavageCabbage files. On there own SavageCabbage work fine, but without staging ?. I noticed that the latest SC pack (1.25) uses "idleSource" to reference the plugin

<defaults idleSource="SavageCabbage_Animations.esp"/>

whereas the Simple Patch uses the default AAF "source" keyword. I noticed that the SavageCabbage also uses "common.xsd" to recognise both keywords,

<xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="idleSource"/>
        <xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="source"/>

All I know is that AAF does not like idleSource with Simple Patch. I'm sure there must be a permanent solution to this, but in the meantime the AAF warning can be removed by manually changing the idleSource reference in all files to source. I used "grep" from Git Bash to quickly locate all instances (grep -ir 'idlesource' * ).

Hope this helps

P.S.  This is probably a stupid question. Can I run both FM and FF actors with the animation packs, or do I need to convert them.? I have converted SC 1.25 to recognise both FM and FF actors (Trolling through duplicating (animationData and hkx files) and uniquely renaming *FM* *FF*)  Is this necessary or does AAF handle both gender options?

If anyone is interested there's a free download here File Renamer at Microsoft Store

This saves alot of time renaming multiple files in a complex directory tree.

3 hours ago, satanfist said:

Thankyou so much for your hard work with Simple Patch, it works astonishingly well in running staged animations ?

Feels good man

occcasions that the male participant suffered from a bout of erectile dysfunction

Yeah, it's because on this patch the function is set per stage, so if their is script lag, it'll kill the boner. It was that or setting it at the beginning animation, which if there is script lag, no boner for the entire scene, even if you swap. Pick your poison.

Last warning first,

*warning* [086] animation ID "none" and "Test"

Heh yeah, I usually comment out test, I forgot to do it this time. Test is what I use for testing purposes

*warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated:AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp

Maybe maddad knows. I'm not the best tech support person in the world lol.

<defaults idleSource="SavageCabbage_Animations.esp"/>

whereas the Simple Patch uses the default AAF "source" keyword. I noticed that the SavageCabbage also uses "common.xsd" to recognise both keywords,

<xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="idleSource"/>

Yeah, it's pretty imparitive for me to use an xml syntax checker and it doesn't like the defaults idlesource, but it doesn't seem to cause an issue to use the xml standard syntax. At least for me.

.S.  This is probably a stupid question. Can I run both FM and FF actors with the animation packs, or do I need to convert them.? I have converted SC 1.25 to recognise both FM and FF actors (Trolling through duplicating (animationData and hkx files) and uniquely renaming *FM* *FF*)  Is this necessary or does AAF handle both gender options?

You can swap out any actors you want. I accidentally put a rad scorpion as a stingwing once on accident. It looked... very odd.

f anyone is interested there's a free download here File Renamer at Microsoft Store

Interesting, I'll have to check it out, I've always used Bulk File Renaming Utility.

xml standard syntax.

Use idleSource="" if your xml files are in new format ("proper") and source="" if they are in older format.

Same with idleForm vs form on actor nodes. AAF docs only describe usage of idleSource and idleForm so

source and form seem to be depricated in this context.

I don't know why it's necessary to use new names for these attributes but it is what it is.

common.xsd

It just means that defaults node is allowed to have those attributes. I don't think it is a

quarantee that AAF does anything with them. As defaultsType is shared among most types as a node

then it's possible that 'source' is actually in use for types other than animationData.

xml syntax checker

Atleast with VSCode and XML extension by Red Hat, I have to copy common.xsd into same directory as rest of xml files

and start a new instance of editor in that folder for it to work properly.

In general, the mod works well (in fact, this is the only patch that really works), but I would like to make xrays optional - banners cause short-term freezes, and do not always correspond to the moment.
There is also a problem with the robot - it always remains in 1 position (it tries to move, but comes back)

58 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

In general, the mod works well (in fact, this is the only patch that really works), but I would like to make xrays optional - banners cause short-term freezes, and do not always correspond to the moment.
There is also a problem with the robot - it always remains in 1 position (it tries to move, but comes back)

By Robot, if you mean the sex posing with robots, that is a Savage Cabbage animation pack issue. SC knows about it and cannot fix it. Nothing to do with Simple Patch. The banners are the whole reason for this Patch. The banners are tied to the various stages created by the animation pack authors for any given pose (again, not a Simple Patch problem). If you want them off, you can go into any XML animation data file in the  AAF file and delete the Banners. As to short term freezing, most of us are not experiencing that. Possible you could have it built in by your mod choice and load order..

42 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

By Robot, if you mean the sex posing with robots, that is a Savage Cabbage animation pack issue. SC knows about it and cannot fix it. Nothing to do with Simple Patch. The banners are the whole reason for this Patch. The banners are tied to the various stages created by the animation pack authors for any given pose (again, not a Simple Patch problem). If you want them off, you can go into any XML animation data file in the  AAF file and delete the Banners. As to short term freezing, most of us are not experiencing that. Possible you could have it built in by your mod choice and load order..

Are you the author of this mod? It seems not ...
And by the way, the robot in certain stages (without a patch) takes the desired position

5 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Banners are vector graphics. If you have a slow computer, they will cause a stutter when loading for the first time and your FPS will drop. If you wish to disable them, delete banners.xml in the AAF folder and delete the Interface folder from SimplePatch. No more banners.

As for the robot, I'm not sure, I haven't tested robots.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

SC knows about it

Good place to quote SC's response, but who am I to ask another to scrub through a thread for a quote. I hate reading.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Banners are vector graphics. If you have a slow computer, they will cause a stutter when loading for the first time and your FPS will drop. If you wish to disable them, delete banners.xml in the AAF folder and delete the Interface folder from SimplePatch. No more banners.

As for the robot, I'm not sure, I haven't tested robots.

Good place to quote SC's response, but who am I to ask another to scrub through a thread for a quote. I hate reading.

I live to serve you, as long AS THE PATCH WORKS!                                      Full disclosure. I think I said the same to Indarello and Ulf!:flushed: