Mutant bed01 is still missing its climax loop animation, FMM mutant standing and FMMM bed both have same typo in tags.

bug3.PNG.522f5ed0426b13babb3a9385a1abc577.PNG

Also FMM anim featuring a BJ plays a DP banner which doesn't exactly fit.

bannernotfitting.png.5b24dc639f57cceaab828c94366eb469.png

Gonna keep and eye out for more.

Also neat way to join different FMM that don't have as many stage as others into one.

Hello, first of all: Nice job, really liking this mod thus far :)

Just one thing: Some mods (like Boston devious helper) need animations with the Dance/Dancing/SexyDance tag.
The SavageCabbage_positionData.xml that comes with your mod does no longer contain the corresponding SC animations.

(and to the best of my knowledge SC animations is the only anim-mod that comes with these tags)

I think these should be all the missing animations in the positionData.xml:

Spoiler

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance01-01HipShakeStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-Dance01-02HipShake" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance02-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance03-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance04-02SexyDance" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-01PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-02PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-03PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-04PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>

2 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Hello, first of all: Nice job, really liking this mod thus far :)

Just one thing: Some mods (like Boston devious helper) need animations with the Dance/Dancing/SexyDance tag.
The SavageCabbage_positionData.xml that comes with your mod does no longer contain the corresponding SC animations.

(and to the best of my knowledge SC animations is the only anim-mod that comes with these tags)

I think these should be all the missing animations in the positionData.xml:

Reveal hidden contents

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance01-01HipShakeStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-Dance01-02HipShake" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance02-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance03-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Start,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-Dance04-02SexyDance" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

<position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-01PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-02PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-03PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>
    <position id="SC-F-Human-StripPole01-04PoleDance" location="Strip_Pole" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,StripPole,Dance,Neutral,MidStage,Held0,Love0,Stim3,Dom0,HandToNipples"/>

Oh yeah, good point, thanks for letting me know. Well it does come with the animations. I just pulled the tags because I was like wtf uses those? But apparently they are used :P

*edit* this is going to be a big update. Got a whole list of things to do.

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

There are like 4 or 4 non penetrating animations in BP70 that I really do not want to give up. They do not need your mod by themselves. Is there a safe way to disable everything else in BP70 without busting AAF? That way I can keep a dummied down BP70 for my specialty stuff? Thanks..

Well I'm actually incorporating BP70. It was that or Leito and I think BP70 has it it terms of quality.

9 hours ago, NamelessCat said:

This is great, thank you for linking this to me but I got a question. What files of the mod should I remove that relates to the cum overlays? I already have the cumnwealth mod and whenever I edit player overlays, I get lag spikes when hovering over the overlay options.

Remove CumNWealth. It's included in the mod. But this mod is not compatible with other patches. FYI. So you can only effectively use Grey User and SC animations right now (And maybe staged leito without cum overlays).

23 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I'm actually working on a fix for the simplepatch_equipment to make it more streamline, but still, I don't know what could be the case. Which mod are you engaging the AAF scenes with, maybe I'll try it and see if I can figure it out

In fact, just so I don't forget, here's the list of probably updates for next update:

Streamline SexFX equipmentdata

Maximized efficiency of banner resource cost, remove black specs (completed)

Increased length of OralCuminside banner

Added another powerbomb banner

Add 1 on 1 animations (working on now)

Streamline texture referencing

XML tweaking for aggressive versus non aggressive sex (waiting until after 1 on 1 animations are done)

Remove AAF settings.xml > Don't need actor scaling with new update... I think

I've now started a new game again.
I disabled everything that I think could cause the error (MO2).
At the moment only Nora and Nate to test.
Start animation via AAF itself.
Bed, couch and chair, and Nora gets dressed in the middle of sex.
Except for "SC-FM-Human-Throne01 Staged", she stays naked until the end.

modlist - Kopie.txt plugins - Kopie.txt

18 minutes ago, Lumpen63 said:

I've now started a new game again.
I disabled everything that I think could cause the error (MO2).
At the moment only Nora and Nate to test.
Start animation via AAF itself.
Bed, couch and chair, and Nora gets dressed in the middle of sex.
Except for "SC-FM-Human-Throne01 Staged", she stays naked until the end.

modlist - Kopie.txt 13.39 kB · 1 download plugins - Kopie.txt 3.64 kB · 0 downloads

There is a known issue ,to some, with AAF and characters redressing early. Go into AAF and there is a settings file. Just change the length of time for redress and that has fixed most issues. Also AAF default animation length is very short often kicking in before other mods with longer settings will trigger....Change that.......The problem has nothing to do with this Patch...

23 minutes ago, Lumpen63 said:

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

There is a known issue ,to some, with AAF and characters redressing early. Go into AAF and there is a settings file. Just change the length of time for redress and that has fixed most issues. Also AAF default animation length is very short often kicking in before other mods with longer settings will trigger....Change that.......The problem has nothing to do with this Patch...

AHHHHh... that explains it. Yes. Don't worry, that'll be fixed in next update. I'm removing the settings.xml that is currently set to 15 seconds.

In MY opinion, it should be the mod initiating the sex that unclothes the actors. NOT AAF. In fact in my personal equipment set data for AAF, I actually set the condition where only males undress because I'll just make the female undress with scripts from AAF Violate.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:49 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Let me know if that fixed it lol

ok it's been a while since I last was able to actually play this game (work sucks), and yeah, it works without the additional patch since the update.

However, I don't know which animations are supposed to have the banners enabled, but they don't seem to pop up for any of the ones I've seen so far.

According to the error messages of AAF most of the SavageCabbage animations also seem to be bugged.

1 minute ago, Buckshot87 said:

ok it's been a while since I last was able to actually play this game (work sucks), and yeah, it works without the additional patch since the update.

However, I don't know which animations are supposed to have the banners enabled, but they don't seem to pop up for any of the ones I've seen so far.

According to the error messages of AAF most of the SavageCabbage animations also seem to be bugged.

Hmm, do you mind posting a screenshot?

6 hours ago, Buckshot87 said:

Truthfully, you can ignore a lot of the AAF warnings. Most are false positives in that they will not obstruct anything in playing the game. Also SC always shows up in AAF warnings. Usually means nothing. I have had warning labels in my AAF since the beginning and not one has any relevance..

Greetings Friends, I am by no means an expert and need a little assistance.  With this mod installed, AAF stops loading at 30%.  I have tried all manner of loading/reloading, tweaking load order, new game, etc.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Any advice?  Thanks.

49 minutes ago, tankgod1 said:

Greetings Friends, I am by no means an expert and need a little assistance.  With this mod installed, AAF stops loading at 30%.  I have tried all manner of loading/reloading, tweaking load order, new game, etc.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Any advice?  Thanks.

I literally posted the same issue just one page ahead and solved it myself with the power of Google xD

Nah jokes aside; disable all your AAF animation mods and patches, then enable just the animations again and only enable 'Simple patch'

If that still doesn't work you might want to reinstall AAF and enable the debug plugin. It will show you/ point out error on your screen once you load up your game. Once you're done trouble shooting you can simply disable the plugin again. 

6 hours ago, Buckshot87 said:

I literally posted the same issue just one page ahead and solved it myself with the power of Google xD

Nah jokes aside; disable all your AAF animation mods and patches, then enable just the animations again and only enable 'Simple patch'

If that still doesn't work you might want to reinstall AAF and enable the debug plugin. It will show you/ point out error on your screen once you load up your game. Once you're done trouble shooting you can simply disable the plugin again. 

Greetings Buckshot, I appreciate your help.  Unfortunately, it did not work for me.  I'm out of ideas.  Thanks again.

7 hours ago, tankgod1 said:

You need to talk to the AAF folks. Your issue is not because of this mod. Usually the 30% is because of outdated mods, or patches that are not accepted..There are simple guides available to install and maintain AAF...

I tried to get cute with this mod! Downloaded the latest and everything was working, banners, faces, sounds, etc. I then checked to see what BP70 animations were picked for your mod. I then added back 3 footsie related animations that you rejected. Moved them into the enabled area (position data and animation data) In game they are present and playable. Because they do not need your banners ,I figured it would be OK. BBBUUTTT, the banners stopped running for those animations listed as being penis worthy. I can fix it all by just redownloading Simple Patch, but I don't want to. I really like those special BP poses. First, should my just enabling those extra poses cause the banners to not work for everything? Thanks, I just make believe I am a modder.........

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

I tried to get cute with this mod! Downloaded the latest and everything was working, banners, faces, sounds, etc. I then checked to see what BP70 animations were picked for your mod. I then added back 3 footsie related animations that you rejected. Moved them into the enabled area (position data and animation data) In game they are present and playable. Because they do not need your banners ,I figured it would be OK. BBBUUTTT, the banners stopped running for those animations listed as being penis worthy. I can fix it all by just redownloading Simple Patch, but I don't want to. I really like those special BP poses. First, should my just enabling those extra poses cause the banners to not work for everything? Thanks, I just make believe I am a modder.........

LOL! Well, I love the enthusiasm :P I... don't know what you did. IF you copied and paste those animations into the non <!-- --> area, then it should be fine. (I don't think I put tags on them though, did I). And, it's not like I won't add them in the future, but I'd want to do special cum overlays for them first.

17 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

LOL! Well, I love the enthusiasm :P I... don't know what you did. IF you copied and paste those animations into the non <!-- --> area, then it should be fine. (I don't think I put tags on them though, did I). And, it's not like I won't add them in the future, but I'd want to do special cum overlays for them first.

I will look at what I did again. Probably added a this or that somewhere in error. Do not worry about my footsie stuff....(cum squirting toes?:scream:).........it is mostly female/female. Any thought of using the cum squirting animation that is available? Also the BP70 animations that you enabled. Are they all set up to trigger the banners? Or is it just a few of them?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

You need to talk to the AAF folks. Your issue is not because of this mod. Usually the 30% is because of outdated mods, or patches that are not accepted..There are simple guides available to install and maintain AAF...

Greetings friend, I chased it down.  The AnimationsAddonsandFixes patch was causing the issue.  :)

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I will look at what I did again. Probably added a this or that somewhere in error. Do not worry about my footsie stuff....(cum squirting toes?:scream:).........it is mostly female/female. Any thought of using the cum squirting animation that is available? Also the BP70 animations that you enabled. Are they all set up to trigger the banners? Or is it just a few of them?

Notepadd++  This program is the shit

Ctrl+F

search for:        banner="

Copy the format to what ever animation you want the banner to play on.

And no, I don't know BP70 too well, but as I play with it, I guess I'll find out

1 hour ago, tankgod1 said:

Greetings friend, I chased it down.  The AnimationsAddonsandFixes patch was causing the issue.  :)

Nice! And yeah, I feel Inderello should just call it a name like Inderello's patch. You can use his, if you want more animations, or use simplepatch if you like these functions better, but they won't work together.

Sorted the issue with banners and my added BP70 animations. Redid my surgery and banners work, facials work, sounds mostly. F/F animations for BP70 has its sounds nearly muted. You can faintly hear them. Other animation's sounds come through loud and clear. I had Cum Inside banner mod overwriting yours initially. (made sense) but changed it that yours overwrites it. (Vortex suggestion) Which should it be? Thanks