On 10/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, DremoraDream said:

So I installed this mod now to give it a go.

New save, and installed everything in the order of how the requirements are listed on the main page.
I'm not using anime race.
I'm using CBBE, with CBBE Knee Fix, Gender Specific Skeletons, BodyTalk 3.0 and Zex Skeletons for males.
I'm using Staged Leito Fix and Hardship. This is where I think my issues begins.

AAF Stuck at 30%. Can't imagine why though...aside from the additional Animations added for Hardship....

I installed Atomic Lust and RufGT Optional Animations to support Hardship.... maybe that's where the problem is.
This mod was the last thing installed.

I use Vortex. I was not notified to have this mod overwrite anything except for the animations that it requires, which I let happen.

Going to try again with this loaded later in my Plugins order. But I'm expecting the same result. I haven't read anyone else having issues with 30% AAF Load stuck.

This mod must overwrite everything. Also Vortex only picks out mod conflicts and then lets you make the load after or before choice. They might suggest an order but Vortex is not infallible and you must pay attention to comments and fixes..

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

This mod must overwrite everything. Also Vortex only picks out mod conflicts and then lets you make the load after or before choice. They might suggest an order but Vortex is not infallible and you must pay attention to comments and fixes..

Right, 

I actually got it working. No conflicts, basically the only issue was a personal choice of "Leito? or no Leito?". 

So, in-case anyone is wondering why take out the transitions. Basically, the last animation is going to have an exit tag that ends the animation. Transitions make it slow to swap animations and also don't loop the last animation. This way is just better and cleaner. Just set your sex timer to allow for full completion of the animation groups.

11 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

So, in-case anyone is wondering why take out the transitions. Basically, the last animation is going to have an exit tag that ends the animation. Transitions make it slow to swap animations and also don't loop the last animation. This way is just better and cleaner. Just set your sex timer to allow for full completion of the animation groups.

So I'm still dense.

Between animation trees from Ulfbearth's patch and stages from leito.....  what exactly is the transition?

Does this mean I won't see an animation change in the duration of whatever mod is triggering it? Is it changed manually in the AAF menu?

I hope it's automatic. 

Either way, thanks for a new update. I reset my whole build around this patch and I'm pretty excited to keep using it.

24 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

So I'm still dense.

Between animation trees from Ulfbearth's patch and stages from leito.....  what exactly is the transition?

Does this mean I won't see an animation change in the duration of whatever mod is triggering it? Is it changed manually in the AAF menu?

I hope it's automatic. 

Either way, thanks for a new update. I reset my whole build around this patch and I'm pretty excited to keep using it.

Well, first, the good thing is, you can swap patches out mid game. Nothing is going to break the game, unless the patch uses scripts, but this patch does not use scripts.

Second, AAF has a thing called transitions, it works like this:

if not playing animation > play this ID animation when going to > new animation

if playing animation > play this ID animation when going to > new animation

What I changed is remove that and when the animation stages finish, the last stage of the animation loops until AAF exits. This allows for smoother transitioning and more control using the UI, and a cleaner XML file system. However, the one downside is that if AAF exits before the last animation played, the last animation won't play like it would in a transitioned system, so just set your sex timer long enough so that the last animation of animations can play before exiting.

Eventually, I'll figure out a way to set it so that when the last animation plays, the animation will exit. Currently "exitActors" command is not working how it's supposed to, however.

Hi there i have a question:

Can u share the previus version? it had this great impregnate missionary staged animation where they talked dirty, the guys sais grope my ass LOL!! and i can't find it on this version, plus, theres a lot of furnitures i can't use, besides that it works great.

Great mod thanks for your work 

3 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Can u share the previus version? it had this great impregnate missionary staged animation where they talked dirty, the guys sais grope my ass LOL!! and i can't find it on this version, plus, theres a lot of furnitures i can't use, besides that it works great.

It is easy to put the animation back  into this version if you know a little bit about the inside of a file and position data /animation data. I have been adding my own stuff back in from the beginning but they are not cum based so do not have to worry about banners.

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Nope, I deleted that shit. Never look back is what I always say!

But, I didn't disable any animations. The tag might have been changed from aggressive to neutral though. But what's this about furniture? That' sounds like an issue that needs addressing. BTW, that would be the BP70 animations. Missionary Impregnant or something.

21 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

But, I didn't disable any animations. The tag might have been changed from aggressive to neutral though. But what's this about furniture? That' sounds like an issue that needs addressing. BTW, that would be the BP70 animations. Missionary Impregnant or something.

Are you going to be able to use that modder's realistic looking banners? Also, can I actually have the banners on all the time during sex with the climax still doing its thing?

Just now, maddadicusrex said:

Are you going to be able to use that modder's realistic looking banners? Also, can I actually have the banners on all the time during sex with the climax still doing its thing?

Working on it, he doesn't use blender and I only know how to animate with blender, so I have to reanimate it, then see if I can keep the quality converting it to swf. To have the banner contune playing, I think you can put the time on banners.xml for that specific banner to "-1"

23 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Working on it, he doesn't use blender and I only know how to animate with blender, so I have to reanimate it, then see if I can keep the quality converting it to swf. To have the banner contune playing, I think you can put the time on banners.xml for that specific banner to "-1"

Would that be in the AAF Banner Data file? Change duration to -1? Or do I have to change each animation? Yikes!

7 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Jk, but did you figure it out?

-1 just puts me a continuous loop of animations starting up. Will try just making the banner duration longer and tweaking the sex animations duration. Problem with setting animations shorter is that BP has his stages all screwed up as to different lengths so the stages would not complete before time ran out. Does your formula sort that? And what is a normal time setting for sex stuff..30sec?

46 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

-1 just puts me a continuous loop of animations starting up. Will try just making the banner duration longer and tweaking the sex animations duration. Problem with setting animations shorter is that BP has his stages all screwed up as to different lengths so the stages would not complete before time ran out. Does your formula sort that? And what is a normal time setting for sex stuff..30sec?

I think 20 seconds for Savage Cabbage, BP70 is different because his animations are oddballs and have to be looped in animationGroupData, else they only last for half a second.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

It is easy to put the animation back  into this version if you know a little bit about the inside of a file and position data /animation data. I have been adding my own stuff back in from the beginning but they are not cum based so do not have to worry about banners.

I don't have a clue about animations! LOL

8 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I don't have a clue about animations! LOL

Go into SimplePatch folder. Then go into AAF folder. Then double click on rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml. Then find this line:

<position id="BP70 Impregnate Missionary Staged" animationGroup="BP70 Impregnate Missionary Staged" tags="BP70,F_M,NoFurn,Missionary,FromFront,Neutral,Dom-1,PenisToVagina"/>
<position id="BP70 Impregnate Missionary Staged_Finish" animation="rxl_bp70_impregnate_mishassgrab_cum" isHidden="true"/>

And change the "Neutral" tag to "Aggressive", maybe that'll fix it?

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hi, im using the Aaf menu so it should work regardless if it's agressive or neutral, am i right? actually the animation IS listed, you're right, it is BP70 impregnant missionary, i can play it but since i don't have the full control on it plays maybe only half of the stages, and i don't get any dialogs, would be great to have control back on this and every animation, cause theres a lot of stages lost on every one that are really missed.

About furniture i found the issue, i have to be very close to it, im in Gabriel's cabin of Outcast and Remanents and Aaf founds every bench, where ever i stand, but i have to be next to the couch and chairs, so it maybe the mod, so don't worry about that one, Thanks!

Sorry for my poor english btw.

I was forgetting... Since your planning on doing your own cum textures, you might consider making some for the face? there are non existing nobody has something like that and is really annoying to see the character covered in cum with a really clean face! LOL!

23 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi, im using the Aaf menu so it should work regardless if it's agressive or neutral, am i right? actually the animation IS listed, you're right, it is BP70 impregnant missionary, i can play it but since i don't have the full control on it plays maybe only half of the stages, and i don't get any dialogs, would be great to have control back on this and every animation, cause theres a lot of stages lost on every one that are really missed.

About furniture i found the issue, i have to be very close to it, im in Gabriel's cabin of Outcast and Remanents and Aaf founds every bench, where ever i stand, but i have to be next to the couch and chairs, so it maybe the mod, so don't worry about that one, Thanks!

Sorry for my poor english btw.

I was forgetting... Since your planning on doing your own cum textures, you might consider making some for the face? there are non existing nobody has something like that and is really annoying to see the character covered in cum with a really clean face! LOL!

I think face textures would have to be scripted in and last I checked, AAF doesn't support face overlays. Add that to the list of things I'd like to see in future AAF releases.

Hate to be that guy!

First, with the new version, my AAF sex events were not ending. Exit command just kept spinning. Disabled Violate Scripts as a test, AAF sex events started to exit and unjoin again.........BUT

The banners are appearing very hit or miss for animations from SC and BP. Either the middle one does not trigger or the climax one and often it is both. Time settings are at 30 seconds. If not every animation is supported by banners, maybe a list or a way to check which animations support banners would be helpful. It seems like earlier versions of Simple were more consistent though they were not using your new formulation..

29 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Hate to be that guy!

First, with the new version, my AAF sex events were not ending. Exit command just kept spinning. Disabled Violate Scripts as a test, AAF sex events started to exit and unjoin again.........BUT

The banners are appearing very hit or miss for animations from SC and BP. Either the middle one does not trigger or the climax one and often it is both. Time settings are at 30 seconds. If not every animation is supported by banners, maybe a list or a way to check which animations support banners would be helpful. It seems like earlier versions of Simple were more consistent though they were not using your new formulation..

My nose has been in papyrus lately, I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce any of these inconsistencies.

25 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

My nose has been in papyrus lately, I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce any of these inconsistencies.

I check the files and made my own list of animation supported so far. Gonna disable anything not yet converted. Gives me a proper test field for checking banners proper..

7 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I think face textures would have to be scripted in and last I checked, AAF doesn't support face overlays. Add that to the list of things I'd like to see in future AAF releases.

Well maybe not like tatts after rape or something, but we can manually use them kind of like makeup or tattoos?