Well, the next update is going to be a big one. Not sure when, but I've figured out some issues and doing a few things.

- Adding blush

- Adding 50 shades of gray for FF animations

- Adding WonderThrust dildo for FF animations made by Wattz

- Fixed a number of tags

- Changed some animations around

- Added some nobed animations

And, the real good news, I figured out how to fix the Washout That Cum for new overlays... so now I can make a whole bunch of new overlays for the body. Except I don't know if I should create a script tweak patch or just make Washout That Cum a requirement?

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Well, the next update is going to be a big one. Not sure when, but I've figured out some issues and doing a few things.

- Adding blush

- Adding 50 shades of gray for FF animations

- Adding WonderThrust dildo for FF animations made by Wattz

- Fixed a number of tags

- Changed some animations around

- Added some nobed animations

And, the real good news, I figured out how to fix the Washout That Cum for new overlays... so now I can make a whole bunch of new overlays for the body. Except I don't know if I should create a script tweak patch or just make Washout That Cum a requirement?

Make Wash Out a requirement, most of us smart ones are using it anyway as many cum squirt mods require it.. 

Quickie! Do we need Cum Inside Banner if we use your Banner Pack?

• 5 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, unwashed biomass said:

What happened to download page?

The author has left the FO4 scene for whatever reason. This mod can be found as StaticPhobia2 Farewell mod? Just look at FO4 download list for something like this title.. Still works but never know. Hope someone picks up on this technology!

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2021 at 12:13 PM, maddadicusrex said:

The author has left the FO4 scene for whatever reason. This mod can be found as StaticPhobia2 Farewell mod? Just look at FO4 download list for something like this title.. Still works but never know. Hope someone picks up on this technology!

Well that explains why there wasn't an update. Oh well.

:/

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, maddadicusrex said:

StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final
That's the name of the mod

• 4 weeks later...