So I installed this mod now to give it a go.

New save, and installed everything in the order of how the requirements are listed on the main page.
I'm not using anime race.
I'm using CBBE, with CBBE Knee Fix, Gender Specific Skeletons, BodyTalk 3.0 and Zex Skeletons for males.
I'm using Staged Leito Fix and Hardship. This is where I think my issues begins.

AAF Stuck at 30%. Can't imagine why though...aside from the additional Animations added for Hardship....

I installed Atomic Lust and RufGT Optional Animations to support Hardship.... maybe that's where the problem is.
This mod was the last thing installed.

I use Vortex. I was not notified to have this mod overwrite anything except for the animations that it requires, which I let happen.

Going to try again with this loaded later in my Plugins order. But I'm expecting the same result. I haven't read anyone else having issues with 30% AAF Load stuck.

2 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

New save, and installed everything in the order of how the requirements are listed on the main page.
I'm using CBBE, with CBBE Knee Fix, Gender Specific Skeletons, BodyTalk 3.0 and Zex Skeletons for males.
I'm using Staged Leito Fix and Hardship. This is where I think my issues begins.

AAF Stuck at 30%. Can't imagine why though...aside from the additional Animations added for Hardship....

I installed Atomic Lust and RufGT Optional Animations to support Hardship.... maybe that's where the problem is.

I use Vortex. I was not notified to have this mod overwrite anything except for the animations that it requires, which I let happen.

Going to try again with this loaded later in my Plugins order. But I'm expecting the same result. I haven't read anyone else having issues with 30% AAF Load stuck.

Thanks for reporting. I suppose I'll take a look myself, but if you find out that Hardship doesn't work, let me know, I'll try and fix it.

35 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Thanks for reporting. I suppose I'll take a look myself, but if you find out that Hardship doesn't work, let me know, I'll try and fix it.

No problem! I made an error in what I said though.

At the point of testing, I didn't even have Hardship installed so I didn't even get to confirm if it was the problem. I think it's based on having animations that aren't natively supported by this patch yet.... Going to soft reinstall and see what happens. 

Late Edit:
It was Leito Staged Fix preventing me from loading AAF. Not sure how...if it's been discussed here as showing some compatibility, then I can't imagine what's causing the 30% Load bug. I installed it selecting full stage transitions (One Patch Style). I also attempted to install it through it's other options but it didn't help. This would probably make it so that the Latest version of Hardship wouldn't be compatible...

Secondary Edit: Seeing as Leito Staged Fixes is a requirement for Hardship (latest version), I am trying an older version of Hardship that would have worked with "One Patch" and "Indarello Patch". Not sure if I'll get the 30% error, but if I don't I could see the older version of Hardship have a hard time (lol) working through this patch.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

No problem! I made an error in what I said though.

At the point of testing, I didn't even have Hardship installed so I didn't even get to confirm if it was the problem. I think it's based on having animations that aren't natively supported by this patch yet.... Going to soft reinstall and see what happens. 

Late Edit:
It was Leito Staged Fix preventing me from loading AAF. Not sure how...if it's been discussed here as showing some compatibility, then I can't imagine what's causing the 30% Load bug. I installed it selecting full stage transitions (One Patch Style). I also attempted to install it through it's other options but it didn't help. This would probably make it so that the Latest version of Hardship wouldn't be compatible...

Secondary Edit: Seeing as Leito Staged Fixes is a requirement for Hardship (latest version), I am trying an older version of Hardship that would have worked with "One Patch" and "Indarello Patch". Not sure if I'll get the 30% error, but if I don't I could see the older version of Hardship have a hard time (lol) working through this patch.

Are you using the latest AAF just released? I tried it and got stuck at 68%. I am back to AAF 147 which works for me. I am only using Atomic Lust (Hugs/Kisses needed for MCG and Immersive Sleeping), BP70 and Savage Cabbage. Each AAF update wipes out another XML Patch. Not sure if that is his intent but anything that might change XML's will freeze the newer AAFs..Regardless, if AAF sticks, it is because of AAF...

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using the latest AAF just released? I tried it and got stuck at 68%. I am back to AAF 147 which works for me. I am only using Atomic Lust (Hugs/Kisses needed for MCG and Immersive Sleeping), BP70 and Savage Cabbage. Each AAF update wipes out another XML Patch. Not sure if that is his intent but anything that might change XML's will freeze the newer AAFs..Regardless, if AAF sticks, it is because of AAF...

Nope, I'm' using the previous AAF version. I usually update very late anyway. Most of the time the fixes don't affect me until another mod requires...

I can confirm it was just the Staged Leito Fix. I can't imagine why. I also dropped Atomic/Mutated Lust (I didn't want to but oh well), and left the original Leito files installed. Hardship version 1.5b works but 1.5e probably won't because it strictly utilizes Staged Leito.

This is all very interesting. I don't much understand it, but as long as it works for now in the beginning stages, i'll see where it goes.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

Nope, I'm' using the previous AAF version. I usually update very late anyway. Most of the time the fixes don't affect me until another mod requires...

I can confirm it was just the Staged Leito Fix. I can't imagine why. I also dropped Atomic/Mutated Lust (I didn't want to but oh well), and left the original Leito files installed. Hardship version 1.5b works but 1.5e probably won't because it strictly utilizes Staged Leito.

This is all very interesting. I don't much understand it, but as long as it works for now in the beginning stages, i'll see where it goes.

Interesting. I'm using BP70, Savage Cab, and Grey user with latest AAF, working for me. So Atomic Lust and Leito probably needs updating for the latest AAF. Just a guess though.

As I posted before, I added back 3 BP70 animations that you disabled. Did that for version 1,2,3 without an issue. I added the same to version 4, but when they are called, those same animations are misaligned. Looked at the XMLS and did not see any different coding. Did you change up anything in the update that would affect BP70?

1 hour ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

AAF147 and 154 Works great with Atomic Lust Savabge Kabane BP70 and Leito everything i use With this patch the same problem thati already wrote when the banner was turned on the member hangs  And is conflicts with the AAF

1 hour ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

I dont use animations of creatures

Savage Cabbage, BP70, Grey User, and SimplePatch work with AAF 154. You are using mods that aren't supported and you aren't downloading the required files for simplepatch, and banners seem to cause issues for you. Sounds like this patch may not be for you, from what you're saying. Also, not sure what you mean by conflicts with AAF, latest version works fine with SimplePatch.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

As I posted before, I added back 3 BP70 animations that you disabled. Did that for version 1,2,3 without an issue. I added the same to version 4, but when they are called, those same animations are misaligned. Looked at the XMLS and did not see any different coding. Did you change up anything in the update that would affect BP70?

Say that again? It may be an alignment issue with me, I'm working on creating a bit of padding between furniture and characters. ( I set the girls in my game to be 4 inches shorter than guys, as it should have been done by Bethesda) but that may not be what you are seeing, but I don't quite understand the question.

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Savage Cabbage, BP70, Grey User, and SimplePatch work with AAF 154. You are using mods that aren't supported and you aren't downloading the required files for simplepatch, and banners seem to cause issues for you. Sounds like this patch may not be for you, from what you're saying. Also, not sure what you mean by conflicts with AAF, latest version works fine with SimplePatch.

Say that again? It may be an alignment issue with me, I'm working on creating a bit of padding between furniture and characters. ( I set the girls in my game to be 4 inches shorter than guys, as it should have been done by Bethesda) but that may not be what you are seeing, but I don't quite understand the question.

That might explain it. Characters in "Lesbian Cycling" and "Lesbian Foot play" XMLs were added back to Simple by me. Did so for Simple versions 1,2,3. No issues, animations played fine. With Simple 4, those same animations added in now show the characters closer together with noticed clipping in the foot alignments. This is a Female to Female pose. The size difference might account for the misalignment in some BP Lesbian animations....

Updated...Just noticed the Extra Position Data (Offsets) for BP 70 in Version 4. They probably are the reasons for the misalignments. Can I safely delete them without causing harm to your mod? Not worth the trial and error time to play with the offset #'s..

Updated......... Deleted the BP 70 Extra Position file and the XMLS' characters are still too close together for certain animations to line up..Only in Version 4...........

As to AAF 154. Finally got it to load up. But it locks up every time when the sex animation ends, my character menu remains in an unjoining loop and does not clear itself. Pretty sure it is AAF and nothing to do with you as I can play fine with Simple Patch and prior AAF versions. Do wish Dago would just leave it alone. 

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

That might explain it. Characters in "Lesbian Cycling" and "Lesbian Foot play" XMLs were added back to Simple by me. Did so for Simple versions 1,2,3. No issues, animations played fine. With Simple 4, those same animations added in now show the characters closer together with noticed clipping in the foot alignments. This is a Female to Female pose. The size difference might account for the misalignment in some BP Lesbian animations....

Updated...Just noticed the Extra Position Data (Offsets) for BP 70 in Version 4. They probably are the reasons for the misalignments. Can I safely delete them without causing harm to your mod? Not worth the trial and error time to play with the offset #'s..

Updated......... Deleted the BP 70 Extra Position file and the XMLS' characters are still too close together for certain animations to line up..Only in Version 4...........

As to AAF 154. Finally got it to load up. But it locks up every time when the sex animation ends, my character menu remains in an unjoining loop and does not clear itself. Pretty sure it is AAF and nothing to do with you as I can play fine with Simple Patch and prior AAF versions. Do wish Dago would just leave it alone. 

No, delete the offset data at the top of the page, then save it. Profit :)

As for AAF, I'm not having issues with it freezing on me, but if you find something not compatible lemme know, I'll look into it. There are a few things I'd like from AAF, one exitActors added to the source code (although I might add it myself if DBKing lets me), and dual banners and a banner delay.

--- Edit

Also, if you are using notepad++, you can open all documents and remove the offset data with a single click by pressing CTRL+H (Notepad++ is the shit)

Also, I plan on tweaking these so they work for all sizes 5' to 6' by finding some sort of balance

Trying to get this patch to work with Leito Stages still. Can someone reference me to the correct load order or install order? I'm using Vortex for this (and still quite new to Vortex as well).

Additionally, I don't see banners.... I had one AAF Violate scene with 3 raiders, and 1 Female/Doggy scene.... should I have the banners installed from the standalone mod?

So far, functionally things work and my game isn't broken, but I think I'm missing a few features or something as mentioned above^ 

Still confused how several users are getting Leito to work perfectly.... advice would be awesome!

1 minute ago, DremoraDream said:

Trying to get this patch to work with Leito Stages still. Can someone reference me to the correct load order or install order? I'm using Vortex for this (and still quite new to Vortex as well).

Additionally, I don't see banners.... I had one AAF Violate scene with 3 raiders, and 1 Female/Doggy scene.... should I have the banners installed from the standalone mod?

So far, functionally things work and my game isn't broken, but I think I'm missing a few features or something as mentioned above^ 

Still confused how several users are getting Leito to work perfectly.... advice would be awesome!

First off, I do not use Leito but Leito is not supported by Simple, so no banners if those animations trigger. Also, Simple must override everything. That is sorted when you are given mod conflict options by Vortex. Simple loaded after whatever mod..Banners work only for most BP70 and SC............

Installed on fresh MO2 profile per listed requirements + AFF Violoate.  Everything seems to work except the banners.  My computer does a 'NOPE' and freezes for a few moments whenever (i think) the banners are being triggered and then keeps going with the animation.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? Just my computer not being up to the task?  Any way to disable the banners to confirm where the issue is?

thank you

Edit: Would i just need to remove the Banner Data XML? to disable the banners?

15 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Installed on fresh MO2 profile per listed requirements + AFF Violoate.  Everything seems to work except the banners.  My computer does a 'NOPE' and freezes for a few moments whenever (i think) the banners are being triggered and then keeps going with the animation.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? Just my computer not being up to the task?  Any way to disable the banners to confirm where the issue is?

thank you

Edit: Would i just need to remove the Banner Data XML? to disable the banners?

Sure, go into simplepatch/AAF folder, look for savage cabbage positionData.xml then at the top of that file there is a "Test" animation, remove the "isHidden="true"" part, save, close. Then go back into simplepatch/interface folder, copy and paste any of the xxx_pump01.swf files and rename that new file to Test.swf. Go in game, press home to launch AAF gui, then select player female > ground at player > test

if the banner plays, it's something else, if not, it's your computer... or something else... lol

And yes, you could remove the banner.xml to remove banners

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Deleted the offsets and alignments are working. As to AAF 154 issue, My character is in a known stuck upon exiting glitch for AAF. Supposed to have been fixed last 2 updates. Does not seem to affect every gamer. Also, did you bother to check your in game AAF Administration mode for errors? Mine has at least 5 Banner errors showing. Most likely, false positives..

Yeah, if it's cuminside1 banner, that's eslee's banner. I referenced it in animations that don't yet have banners. IF not, then false positive.

Strange glitch, hmm

51 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Banners definitely won't work with leito, unless you put the banner="whatever" in yourself for each animation you want them on.

Okay, so since Leito is not natively supported, and banners don't show, that's fine. Was just curious as to how no one had claimed conflicts besides me? Maybe I misunderstood.
Opinion inside, TL;DR beneath.

Spoiler

A little unfortunate, because Leito is a hard requirement for Hardship. Old version, new version, staged or not... it's a must with that mod. Only flaw I have with Tentacus's design. Great mod but...

I don't think I could confidently run it alongside this patch. Personally, I like the performance and promise of updates that this patch offers over all the others I've read. I'm worried about longevity though....

Animation Trees seem to be a thing animators (SC) may implement. Ulfbearth's patch seems to want to move in this direction. It's not there yet, so I'm not using it. Indarello supports almost near everything but it's a janky install and has too many requirements and bits and pieces to work at 90% efficacy. That's fine but still, not streamlined enough.

This patch is what I'm genuinely looking for. Quick and too the point, and supports the necessities from several niches.

I put it in a spoiler, but I think this may need Leito support in my opinion. If it's never implemented, that's fine with me - developer does what developer wants (don't take that negatively, please. More of an understanding that direction is at the discretion of the developer. I don't intend to mock or belittle).

Thanks for the work so far though, I think I'll continue to run with this patch for now, and trim down my modlist. Dropping Hardship is going to be tough though. Not a huge deal, CAP is unaffected so I still get my alternative.

40 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Okay, so since Leito is not natively supported, and banners don't show, that's fine. Was just curious as to how no one had claimed conflicts besides me? Maybe I misunderstood.
Opinion inside, TL;DR beneath.

Reveal hidden contents

A little unfortunate, because Leito is a hard requirement for Hardship. Old version, new version, staged or not... it's a must with that mod. Only flaw I have with Tentacus's design. Great mod but...

I don't think I could confidently run it alongside this patch. Personally, I like the performance and promise of updates that this patch offers over all the others I've read. I'm worried about longevity though....

Animation Trees seem to be a thing animators (SC) may implement. Ulfbearth's patch seems to want to move in this direction. It's not there yet, so I'm not using it. Indarello supports almost near everything but it's a janky install and has too many requirements and bits and pieces to work at 90% efficacy. That's fine but still, not streamlined enough.

This patch is what I'm genuinely looking for. Quick and too the point, and supports the necessities from several niches.

I put it in a spoiler, but I think this may need Leito support in my opinion. If it's never implemented, that's fine with me - developer does what developer wants (don't take that negatively, please. More of an understanding that direction is at the discretion of the developer. I don't intend to mock or belittle).

Thanks for the work so far though, I think I'll continue to run with this patch for now, and trim down my modlist. Dropping Hardship is going to be tough though. Not a huge deal, CAP is unaffected so I still get my alternative.

Maybe, people seem to be pretty attached to Leito animations. I've always considered them a bit, erm, "Budget animations" to put it nicely. I might just do  a compatibility layer for staged leito though.

51 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Maybe, people seem to be pretty attached to Leito animations. I've always considered them a bit, erm, "Budget animations" to put it nicely. I might just do  a compatibility layer for staged leito though.

He was near the first and easily the best, early on for complete animations including auto staged with Squirting cum.. I would use it but for the aggressive stuff which are one dimensional and nowhere complete package as his staged stuff. If I could safely delete or disable 1/2 his mod's animations, I could use it..

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Banners definitely won't work with leito, unless you put the banner="whatever" in yourself for each animation you want them on.

Is that possible without redoing your work? I dislike it when someone takes another's idea, guts it and repurposes it. Seems tacky.....So when do we get squirting?:smirk:

As for Elzee Banners, do we load it before or after? Vortex says before.........

On 10/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

No, delete the offset data at the top of the page, then save it. Profit :)

As for AAF, I'm not having issues with it freezing on me, but if you find something not compatible lemme know, I'll look into it. There are a few things I'd like from AAF, one exitActors added to the source code (although I might add it myself if DBKing lets me), and dual banners and a banner delay.

--- Edit

Also, if you are using notepad++, you can open all documents and remove the offset data with a single click by pressing CTRL+H (Notepad++ is the shit)

Also, I plan on tweaking these so they work for all sizes 5' to 6' by finding some sort of balance

AAF ISSUE WAS MY DOING. In past versions I would mess with settings to change default sex timer, delay the redress timer, lower the AAF process timer, etc. Never disrupted AAF before but these newer versions seem more touchy to fan interference. I used a hands off AAF and things are working fine. Somedays, I need a modder intervention..:cry:

EDIT: Stuck at Unjoining came back. If you check with AAF changelogs, it was a known glitch that was supposed to be fixed........

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF ISSUE WAS MY DOING. In past versions I would mess with settings to change default sex timer, delay the redress timer, lower the AAF process timer, etc. Never disrupted AAF before but these newer versions seem more touchy to fan interference. I used a hands off AAF and things are working fine. Somedays, I need a modder intervention..:cry:

Well, that's always nice to hear that I didn't do it :D

On 10/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, DremoraDream said:

I'm pretty sure the knee fix can cause issues with the bodies while in animations. Maybe not anymore, but I know it used to. Just a heads up