3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector should help get it back to at least R rated. LOL

I wish, but still wont work for youtube since there are still outfits that dont cover all the bits.

Edit:  There were some things I missed initially reading the mod description and just looking at the pictures, this looks like it COULD definatly work.

Edited by Boceifus
2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Yeah if you stick with clothing from the Classy Chassis mods, it might pass muster.  Although personally I'd think that if nudity is an issue, maybe use body textures that have underwear?

Nudity isn't an issue in my non youtube saves, I also dont want to have to rebuild in body slide every time I switch because it wipes out any minor adjustments' I have to do to some outfits and I have to do them all over again when rebuilding it in bodyslide..  My youtube videos dont feature sex mods and such so there will never be nudity, if I loot outfits its off camera or done in such a way the bodies arent in view.  Having an option on this for them to be clothed WOULD be fantastic for youtube purposes, but if not no biggies, I just wont be able to use it for youtube.

Edited by Boceifus
3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Yeah if you stick with clothing from the Classy Chassis mods, it might pass muster.  Although personally I'd think that if nudity is an issue, maybe use body textures that have underwear?

Looked at it again, it will work if I set it to 100% female for captured settlers, there is no male outfit support it looks like, so it wont work for my purposes :/  Thanks for the suggestion though :)

1 hour ago, Boceifus said:

I also dont want to have to rebuild in body slide every time I switch because it wipes out any minor adjustments' I have to do to some outfits and I have to do them all over again when rebuilding it in bodyslide

No need to rebuild just to use a different body texture.  The major body replacers all have nevernude texture options (no genitals, just underwear/bra).  It's still not the clothing you're looking for, but at least it'd be SFW.

On 10/31/2023 at 8:51 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That NPC is not from this mod.

Thanks EgoBallistic!

On 10/31/2023 at 12:12 PM, vaultbait said:

If you install Better Console and then bring up the in-game console and click on that NPC, it should tell you the name of the plugin he's defined in.

Vaultbait, you are fantastic! Thanks for the suggestion, that was going to be my next question, lol

It is saying that is from fallout itself?
Semttulo.png.bba164b65cc11c1dcd5b79eb11367260.png

dammit  bethesda ...lol

Edit: I found it, it was from a loose FourPlay script

Edited by NW_BEEZ
1 hour ago, looneyssc said:

Any chance to make the captives customizable

They are templated from "leveled actor" bases like generic settlers, so can be customized in the same ways generic settlers can. What specifically are you looking for? You can dress them differently, put wigs from mods on them to individualize their hairstyles and colors, use LooksMenu's BodyGen to give them randomized body shapes, have Random Overlay Framework give them unique tattoos and body hair, use a naming mod like Alias Settlers so they all spawn with distinct names...

If you're wanting to use the LooksMenu interface to alter their faces or bodies, that won't work properly for the same reasons that it doesn't work on generic settlers or other templated actors..

Edited by vaultbait

Hi all

I have an issue : maybe due to a mod conflict, the captives dont go to the settlement assigned to them. They stay at the same place I ve met them, and the number of people in the settlement remain unchanged. I had no issue with this great mod in the past, but now unfortunatly I have this problem.

Someone could help me ?

Thks a lot 

2 hours ago, cyrslash said:

I have an issue : maybe due to a mod conflict, the captives dont go to the settlement assigned to them.

Yep that's a mod conflict. The captives are literally vanilla settlers with a follower package that is removed when assigned to a settlement.

Try to assign one then look in your Papyrus log for something like EBCC_...... and some data about the captive you just assigned.

On 11/10/2023 at 10:18 PM, izzyknows said:

Yep that's a mod conflict. The captives are literally vanilla settlers with a follower package that is removed when assigned to a settlement.

Try to assign one then look in your Papyrus log for something like EBCC_...... and some data about the captive you just assigned.

Hi, thks for your reply. I have found the mod which did the mess (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23304) It seems that teleporters build in settlements break the assignment of settlers. I have removed this mod, reloaded an old save and no issue anymore. 

7 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Today, I encountered a Mr. Handy Wrecker chopping up a captive in the Nahant Sheriff's Department.

The other rust devils were ignoring the whole situation.

Hmm.  Sounds like I need to add whatever faction those robots are in, to the Captives ally faction.

31 minutes ago, not_Bryan said:

where can we find the facegen data on the settlers? i want mine to look different

You should be able to open CC's plugin with FO4FaceRipper.exe (or in the CK for that matter).

Edit: If you literally mean baked facegen mesh/texture files, CC doesn't include any currently, though I suppose exporting those might help improve performance a little.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make saved npcs have a chance to reject joining your settlement or require some sort of check with crime and punishment mod? Maybe a mod that gives each npc their own personality. Like if they like good guy player or bad guy player. Like companions do. Anything that spices up settlers. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have wierd issue with saved settlers - saved two female settlers. In game they appear as females, but under console sex for them is male and I cannot change apperance due to this glich/issue. Is there a way to fix it?

23 minutes ago, deff_lv said:

In game they appear as females, but under console sex for them is male

This is normal, it just has to do with how they're generated from the leveled actor. The game still treats them as female.

24 minutes ago, deff_lv said:

I cannot change apperance

This is also normal, they're generated the way other generic NPCs in the game are, for example non-unique settlers. Like normal settlers, you can't use LooksMenu to alter them (though BodyGen and mods like Random Overlay Framework can still be used to randomly individualize them, and you can dress them differently and maybe use a good "wig" mod to change their hairstyles/color).

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This is normal, it just has to do with how they're generated from the leveled actor. The game still treats them as female.

This is also normal, they're generated the way other generic NPCs in the game are, for example non-unique settlers. Like normal settlers, you can't use LooksMenu to alter them (though BodyGen and mods like Random Overlay Framework can still be used to randomly individualize them, and you can dress them differently and maybe use a good "wig" mod to change their hairstyles/color).

Oh, ok, thanks. Just thought that it's some kind of glitch, because both females became invisible when I tried to change their look :D Then I noticed that female/male thing.