6 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

I thought that Leito's pack only contained MF animations, not FF as well. Or is there something I'm missing?

Yes you need a patch or make you own or remove the gender from the current xml. It's not hard and personally prefer to make & maintain my own patches. That way I have exactly what I want and don't have to wait for someone else to update a patch.. then strip out the shite I don't want/need.

I think UAP might add the lesbian. Dunno... don't use it.

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yes you need a patch or make you own or remove the gender from the current xml. It's not hard and personally prefer to make & maintain my own patches. That way I have exactly what I want and don't have to wait for someone else to update a patch.. then strip out the shite I don't want/need.

I think UAP might add the lesbian. Dunno... don't use it.

Every patch that modifies Leito adds FF animations, including UAP and Indarello's and even the ancient and out of date "AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy".

It's been the case for so long that when I read this I thought "Yes it does have FF animations" :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 9:31 PM, izzyknows said:

You need to edit and compile Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc

Around line 181 look for:

akCaptive.SetProtected(true)

and change it to false.

akCaptive.SetProtected(false)

To compile it,

Open the CK (no need to load a mod)

Click on Gameplay>Papyrus Script Manager

In the filter (top box) type ebcc_

Find the EBCC_CaptiveManager and right click> Compile.

Exit the CK and play the game.

I know I'm dredging this up from the ancient past, but I am trying to do this currently.
I'm running into an issue with CK's Papyrus Compiler, and I think it's my fault for opening CK after I had everything installed and moving along.

When I opened CK, I allowed it to unpack a lot of files. I'm not sure if that might have something to do with it, but I can't compile EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc. It gives an error about missing functions and type mismatches. I'm thinking that I've either lost some library references when things got unpacked, or I'm missing library references to begin with. There are a handful of other mods that won't compile, too, so I know it's not specific to CC. Any ideas?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(254,39): GetFurnitureReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(254,17): type mismatch while assigning to a objectreference (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(322,100): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script ebcc:ebcc_captivemanager: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc

4 minutes ago, Ringdingding said:

I know I'm dredging this up from the ancient past, but I am trying to do this currently.
I'm running into an issue with CK's Papyrus Compiler, and I think it's my fault for opening CK after I had everything installed and moving along.

When I opened CK, I allowed it to unpack a lot of files. I'm not sure if that might have something to do with it, but I can't compile EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc. It gives an error about missing functions and type mismatches. I'm thinking that I've either lost some library references when things got unpacked, or I'm missing library references to begin with. There are a handful of other mods that won't compile, too, so I know it's not specific to CC. Any ideas?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(254,39): GetFurnitureReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(254,17): type mismatch while assigning to a objectreference (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(322,100): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script ebcc:ebcc_captivemanager: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on EBCC\EBCC_CaptiveManager.psc

The API documentation for Actor.GetFurnitureReference says it's an F4SE added function, so that error is an indicator that the compiler isn't finding your F4SE script sources. The latest version of F4SE has a packaging error where its PSC stub files were shipped in the wrong subdirectory. Move them from Data\Scripts\Source to Data\Scripts\Source\User and it should hopefully work.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The API documentation for Actor.GetFurnitureReference says it's an F4SE added function, so that error is an indicator that the compiler isn't finding your F4SE script sources. The latest version of F4SE has a packaging error where its PSC stub files were shipped in the wrong subdirectory. Move them from Data\Scripts\Source to Data\Scripts\Source\User and it should hopefully work.

Wow, I did not expect a reply so quickly!

And WOWx2, that was exactly the issue. Didn't even notice all those PSC files were just hanging out one level up from the User folder. Doh! Thank you so much!!

46 minutes ago, Ringdingding said:

Wow, I did not expect a reply so quickly!

And WOWx2, that was exactly the issue. Didn't even notice all those PSC files were just hanging out one level up from the User folder. Doh! Thank you so much!!

Well, it's been an issue for so long that it's a FAQ for anyone compiling Papyrus scripts at this point. Hopefully there will eventually be a new F4SE version without that problem, but until then... pass it on.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I wonder, will the spawning logic apply to raider/mutant places that have already been cleared? I installed this mod pretty late into my playthrough, I've cleared most of the raider dungeons in the Commonwealth.

No, it only spawns captives where there are NPCs to be their captors.

Most locations will respawn after some time, but it's quite long.  You can use something like Game Configuration Menu to shorten the cell reset / enemy respawn time.

Minor feature request: If a captive who is following you is wearing power armor, some way to ask them to exit it. At the moment, it's possible to command them to enter power armor, but none of the dialog options currently include a way to ask them to get out of it again.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KucuGp said:

Hi, I have a little problem with the mod. Everything seems to be working fine but when I want to talk to the person who is imprisoned it tells me "don't talk to me" and the dialog box doesn't appear

Are you running JB's Commonwealth Slavers iirc that stops the dialogue in order to avoid problems with released slaves

Edited by Slorm
On 8/23/2023 at 7:13 AM, KucuGp said:

Hi, I have a little problem with the mod. Everything seems to be working fine but when I want to talk to the person who is imprisoned it tells me "don't talk to me" and the dialog box doesn't appear

You are carrying the Global  EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved which is triggered by being captured by Raider Pet or RSE... if I remember right.

Basically you can't rescue Captives while being a captive yourself.

IF you've actually escaped captivity and the quest ended but the GV wasn't reset for some reason, you "can" run the following to clear it.

setgv EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved 0

But don't do it if your PC is still enslaved..

Edited by izzyknows
2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You are carrying the Global  EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved which is triggered by being captured by Raider Pet or RSE... if I remember right.

IF you've actually escaped captivity and the quest ended but the GV wasn't reset for some reason, you "can" run the following to clear it.

Milking Human Kindness sets it too, though only briefly. Basically from the time you're drugged and kidnapped until the main quest for the mod advances to the stage where you're looking for an exit. Recent versions have also added extra failsafes to avoid it getting stuck on even in unusual circumstances.

36 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Recent versions have also added extra failsafes to avoid it getting stuck on even in unusual circumstances.

That's always a good thing. I bet the usual cause of it getting stuck is script lag at the time it's being removed. But there are a shite ton of other causes too.

21 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's always a good thing. I bet the usual cause of it getting stuck is script lag at the time it's being removed. But there are a shite ton of other causes too.

Well, initially I made a typical ditzy me mistake and tied unsetting it to a specific scene fragment, but there were (byzantine) ways to avoid that scene. Now it's tied to quest advancement, and repeated at later stages just to be sure.

22 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I have both mods installed and I remember that at some point Raider Pet got bugged and stopped working. But when I type this command, this pops up

image.png.ad1586dbd020521492b8a209c53e663f.png

On 8/23/2023 at 7:13 AM, KucuGp said:

If they are saying "Don't talk to me. Might attract someone's attention" or "Look, just leave me alone" then the only way that can happen is if the global EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved is set to a non-zero value.

Console command to fix that is set EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved to 0

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If they are saying "Don't talk to me. Might attract someone's attention" or "Look, just leave me alone" then the only way that can happen is if the global EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved is set to a non-zero value.

Console command to fix that is set EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved to 0

Thanks for your help, the command worked

Hmm, Just a stupid idea.

I have also installed Bound in public and now i know some of the furniture seems to be the same and usable

for a sex scene.

Is it possible to leave one of these furniture empty, when they are selected - with no captive inside ?.

It could be a nice addition if AAF violate is installed too.

Regards

I adopted your solution to find a safe position for a furniture (bed) in the mod I am actually working on. But it seems that the spot which my mod founds sometimes overlap

with the spots choosen from commonwealth captives. Thats why you had the storage in your mod 

Do you have any idea how to improve the problem.

pl_ref.moveto (kidnapper)                            ; teleport the player to the kidnapper in a raider camp
   slctrl.NewTargetbedpos (kidnapper)            ; placed an invisible bed there using your solution

Regards