15 hours ago, poplan said:

There is a bug, sometimes (when appropriate faction is attacking) when you are defending a settlement, captives spawn.   (I guess it kinda fits that they bound some settlers? But it tends to look weird)

Another explanation is that they are sex toys that attackers carry with them wherever they go.
Especially for users like me who never add random settlers after the settlement is activated.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, is it supposed to always use the ground when having sex with captives via the dialog menu option "I did you a favor, how about you do one for me?" ?

Is there anyway to get it to use nearby furniture instead of always having sex on the ground?

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Question, is it supposed to always use the ground when having sex with captives via the dialog menu option "I did you a favor, how about you do one for me?" ?

Is there anyway to get it to use nearby furniture instead of always having sex on the ground?

In the AAF_settings.ini

furniture_search_area            = 500         ; The area to search for furniture in the wizard AND through API calls.

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

In the AAF_settings.ini

furniture_search_area            = 500         ; The area to search for furniture in the wizard AND through API calls.

It's set to 500 already, and even with furniture that I know AAF will use as I've tested it by hitting Home, and starting several animations via the wizard already, it still will not use furniture that is literally right beside my character and the captive he/she just set free.

I even have tried setting:

default_furniture_preference	= 100 		; A percentage (0-100). This is the chance that AAF will select a furniture over the ground for an animation location. Note: can be over-ridden by mods calling animations.

to 100 which is where I have it currently and for whatever reason everytime I start a sex scene using the dialog option of "I did you a favor so how bout you doing one for me", it always does it on the ground.

So am I doing something wrong, is there a setting somewhere in the mod that I can change to make it use nearby furniture? I am at a loss as to what to do since using the Home key and wizard works with nearby furniture, even going thru the Sex-Em-Up mod works to use nearby furniture, every mod I have to have sex with the freed captives uses any nearby furniture perfectly, except for the built in dialog option. I don't know what to do to make it use the furniture instead of the ground, I'm so confused at this point. Help, please.

15 hours ago, Martok73 said:

It's set to 500 already, and even with furniture that I know AAF will use as I've tested it by hitting Home, and starting several animations via the wizard already, it still will not use furniture that is literally right beside my character and the captive he/she just set free.

I even have tried setting:

default_furniture_preference	= 100 		; A percentage (0-100). This is the chance that AAF will select a furniture over the ground for an animation location. Note: can be over-ridden by mods calling animations.

to 100 which is where I have it currently and for whatever reason everytime I start a sex scene using the dialog option of "I did you a favor so how bout you doing one for me", it always does it on the ground.

So am I doing something wrong, is there a setting somewhere in the mod that I can change to make it use nearby furniture? I am at a loss as to what to do since using the Home key and wizard works with nearby furniture, even going thru the Sex-Em-Up mod works to use nearby furniture, every mod I have to have sex with the freed captives uses any nearby furniture perfectly, except for the built in dialog option. I don't know what to do to make it use the furniture instead of the ground, I'm so confused at this point. Help, please.

How close are actors to the furniture you want them to use? The way distance is measured in FO4, 500 units is approximately 8 meters in real world terms, roughly the length of four human actors lying down end to end. Also, some sex mods have their own separate toggles and/or percentages for asking AAF to use available furniture, adjusting the value in AAF_settings.ini only covers cases where mods are relying on AAF's defaults.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

How close are actors to the furniture you want them to use? The way distance is measured in FO4, 500 units is approximately 8 meters in real world terms, roughly the length of four human actors lying down end to end. Also, some sex mods have their own separate toggles and/or percentages for asking AAF to use available furniture, adjusting the value in AAF_settings.ini only covers cases where mods are relying on AAF's defaults.

Literally right beside it in most cases I've tried. For the wizard, SEU, Violate, it uses furniture just fine and I've had it travel 25ft away to use a couch, lol. But for whatever reason, this mod and Vanilla Fudge absolutely refuses to use furniture at all, even when close enough for the characters to literally be touching the valid furniture object. They both use the ground and I have no idea as to why or how to stop/fix it. Really wish there was a way fix it so it would use furniture when available instead of always using the ground :(

8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Literally right beside it in most cases I've tried. For the wizard, SEU, Violate, it uses furniture just fine and I've had it travel 25ft away to use a couch, lol. But for whatever reason, this mod and Vanilla Fudge absolutely refuses to use furniture at all, even when close enough for the characters to literally be touching the valid furniture object. They both use the ground and I have no idea as to why or how to stop/fix it. Really wish there was a way fix it so it would use furniture when available instead of always using the ground :(

I took a quick skim of the script sources for this mod. In the Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_AnimationManagerScript.psc file find the StartSex function definition and remove this line:

settings.preventFurniture = true

Then recompile the script. But note, if the author intentionally made sex scenes initiated through this mod always avoid furniture, there may have been a good reason.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I took a quick skim of the script sources for this mod. In the Data\Scripts\Source\User\EBCC\EBCC_AnimationManagerScript.psc file find the StartSex function definition and remove this line:

Then recompile the script. But note, if the author intentionally made sex scenes initiated through this mod always avoid furniture, there may have been a good reason.

Maybe because CC will have the opportunity to use other mods such as TD, suppose there are 2 personnel placed on the TD waiting for rescue, and then when you only release one of them and start having sex.
Is it possible that the AAF will choose furniture that another personnel has not yet released?

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Unfortunately I don't have anyway to recompile scripts anymore, annnd honestly after my last stroke, I kinda forgot how.

7 hours ago, kziitd said:

Maybe because CC will have the opportunity to use other mods such as TD, suppose there are 2 personnel placed on the TD waiting for rescue, and then when you only release one of them and start having sex.
Is it possible that the AAF will choose furniture that another personnel has not yet released?

Yes it is possible that AAF will select a piece of furniture that is "occupied".

11 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Unfortunately I don't have anyway to recompile scripts anymore, annnd honestly after my last stroke, I kinda forgot how.

Install the Fallout 4 Creation Kit and read some Papyrus scripting guides. You'll also need to install source code for any of CC's dependencies (F4SE, AAF...).

Or just use the mod the way it comes. Not everything about every mod is going to work exactly the way you want, unless (and sometimes not even if) you learn how to make mods yourself.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Install the Fallout 4 Creation Kit and read some Papyrus scripting guides. You'll also need to install source code for any of CC's dependencies (F4SE, AAF...).

Or just use the mod the way it comes. Not everything about every mod is going to work exactly the way you want, unless (and sometimes not even if) you learn how to make mods yourself.

I used to make mods for Skyrim years ago, haven't done anything other than some minor tweaks and edits via xedit, after having 2 strokes. Messed up my mind and memory a good bit. I couldn't script now with all the tools and tutorials on the net, just not possible anymore :( . Things just don't work right anymore :(