Who's the bigger slut?

Who is the bigger slut?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger slut?

• Haelga
    • Svana
    • More or less equal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 04:01 PM

I don't know why this jumped out at me during this particular playthrough but it did. I always knew about Haelga and her pursuit of Dibellan arts. In this game I finally made the connection that her niece, Svana, who spends so much time criticizing her, was the person that Sibbi Black-Briar had an affair with while being betrothed to Svidi. This, of course, led to the death of Svidi's brother, her going into hiding in Ivarstead and Sibbi's eight month prison sentence.

So, who is the bigger slut?

While Svana wrote poetry to Sibbi, (and when Svidi found it, thought Sibbi was cheating on her.  He said he had an affair but not who, so it would be the height of irony that there is a third gal in the mix) Svana also says she is saving herself for him and criticizes Haelga for sleeping with people who do not know her nor love her.  I am not sure I would call Svana a hypocrite but she is certainly naive where Sibbi is concerned.  If she commented that she was focusing all of her attention on someone to snare and not just spreading it around freely and for free, then I'd say certainly she's a hypocrite.

I would say a definition for slut includes promiscuity and that would rule out Svana.  As far as we know, she has only slept with one person recently.  She could be a serial monogamist, sleeping with only one person at a time, and even changing beds every month, but if she does not return to a previously occupied bed I would put her borderline.

It is unclear just how sanctioned the "Dibellan Arts" are but the practice of holy arts by a priestess for the benefits of the populace should disqualify her, but since she isn't a priestess and seems to have enamored a few of her "customers" I'd pretty much hand her the title.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Haelga just practices the Dibellan arts

☝️This!

How dare anyone to call her a slut! :triumph:

She is just a simple amateur but true and honest follower of our dear Lady Dibella!

Svana, on the other hand ... no devotion, no greater concept, just animalistically drawn to that offspring of criminals. :classic_unsure:

Wait! What do we know about Maven's husband? ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 8:47 AM, Psalam said:

I don't know why this jumped out at me during this particular playthrough but it did. I always knew about Haelga and her pursuit of Dibellan arts. In this game I finally made the connection that her niece, Svana, who spends so much time criticizing her, was the person that Sibbi Black-Briar had an affair with while being betrothed to Svidi. This, of course, led to the death of Svidi's brother, her going into hiding in Ivarstead and Sibbi's eight month prison sentence.

So, who is the bigger slut?

Hmmm... wouldn't that make Sibbi the slut? The fact that Svana fell in love with a bad boy doesn't technically make her a slut. That would require sex. Of course I could be missing something.

Also Haelga is just showing off her sexy daedric boots. You never see her have sex in the vanilla game. Although it is heavily implied.

I guess if you use the term loosely we are all sluts.

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I guess if you use the term loosely we are all sluts.

Who "we"? Who "all" ? :classic_undecided:

Obviously, this excludes some of us. :classic_dry:

Some of us are merely vessels for something greater beyond our grasp. .. just following the sacred inspirations of our glorious Lady Dibella

Spoiler

TSD-Meditation.jpg.441e05409c41d5f05d552b9c6dd16cea.jpg

7 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Hmmm... wouldn't that make Sibbi the slut? The fact that Svana fell in love with a bad boy doesn't technically make her a slut. That would require sex. Of course I could be missing something.

Also Haelga is just showing off her sexy daedric boots. You never see her have sex in the vanilla game. Although it is heavily implied.

That was what I was thinking, that Svana had not yet had sex with Sibbi, just wrote poetry that Svidi found. 

Haelga, while never observed, does have 3 gems she's given out that she reportedly gives out after sex, so more than imply the game pretty much says she has had sex 3 times in one month.

Always thought it was a little unsatisfying that you couldn't turn the tables on Svana on behalf of Haelga. It's fairly clear that she doesn't actually have anything against Haelga sleeping around, she's just a kid being petty and spiteful because she resents her aunt.

8 hours ago, Buridan said:

Always thought it was a little unsatisfying that you couldn't turn the tables on Svana on behalf of Haelga. It's fairly clear that she doesn't actually have anything against Haelga sleeping around, she's just a kid being petty and spiteful because she resents her aunt.

I recommend to play "The Sisterhood of Dibella" .. :classic_biggrin:

It has a possible solution for that ..