1 hour ago, T-lam said:

Job for Mikufan39 ?

Hahaha yeah, My Miku-chan volunteered to do the tests ❤️

And after doing several tests, I think that the best values for the Random Invite Animations were the following:

9990 > Random(0.45)

9991 > Random(0.35)

9992 > Random(0.25)

I would like you guys to test this new tweaks and tell me what you think. ?

I already uploaded the new file (v1.2)

Edited by Mikufan39
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why, but these animations only work when I extract them directly into the game files (using Mod Organizer usually). I have other DAR animations installed via MO2 that work perfectly, which is even weirder.

Anyway, thanks for your mod :)

3 hours ago, Neriman said:

Tried using the mod on LE Skyrim and the first 3 animations work but the new 4 dont. Even tried using them as replacer for other animation but not even then they do anything besides "t posing". Oh well maybe its an LE thing.

Did not think that with the dar version it can also be used for LE

I will make separate versions of animations for LE

Guest AthenaESIV

great animations, they only seem to play for a few seconds on player, are there any settings in the MCM that make the PC invite play until interupted?

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, blibby said:

These idles are great, but I don't use creatures in my game.   Is there a version that integrates these into non creature versions of sexlab?   Really nice stuff, regardless.

Check mod Description.
There is a link to the "BOF poser" which includes all animations.

Hi! your animation looks awesome. I have 2 questions

1. will your v1.28 be compatible with SexLab Aroused Creatures SE (2021-10-08) v04.08 ?

2. creature packs and it's animations need to be activated for your mod? bcs I don't enjoy creature sex, just wanna see your animation from NPCs to seduce me.

7 minutes ago, poderdelperro said:

Hi! your animation looks awesome. I have 2 questions

1. will your v1.28 be compatible with SexLab Aroused Creatures SE (2021-10-08) v04.08 ?

2. creature packs and it's animations need to be activated for your mod? bcs I don't enjoy creature sex, just wanna see your animation from NPCs to seduce me.

since version 1.2.0 the mod is compatible with any version of aroused creature, thanks for that mikufan39
you don't need to activate anything for invite, you just need to install dynamic animation replacer

9 minutes ago, pinchpotz said:

Really great animations, to answer someone's question about using these animations for others...

If you use DAR and DAR Live Action(maybe not necessary), you can create numbered folders (I used the same numbers included in this mod), rename each animation file to sneakmtidle, and create a _conditions file for each with Random(0.25), you will get all of these animations as random sneak idles included in your DAR rotation.

WITHOUT creature framework.

I'm trying to get them to work as mt_idle (so npc's do it randomly) but so far no success, maybe need to tweak the probabiltiy 
Now for my question...

I've downloaded these animations from this mod and from Bag of Love poser, and the twerk animation is EXTREMELY FAST, like wayyyyy to fast, way faster than the gif shown on the mod page. Anyone know what's up?

maybe I was wrong with the speed of twerking, I will try to fix it in the next version

Dear CosyXo,

I need help!  I replaced the file "slac_Utility.pex" from Aroused Creatures Random Invite Animations OsmelTweak (20210530) v4.06.

The original file I had was from SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.08.

I loaded slacSettingsProfile0.json in SLAC. 

I also set "invite" for PC and "enabled invitation animation"  in SLAC page setup as recommended in this post.

I opened dialog with dog and my Pc never showed any animation from 1 -8 custom animations.

Why? Am I doing wrong? Can you recommend me what to do ? Thanks in advance.

21 hours ago, CosyXo said:

since version 1.2.0 the mod is compatible with any version of aroused creature, thanks for that mikufan39
you don't need to activate anything for invite, you just need to install dynamic animation replacer

Thanks Cosy, right now no RIA animation shown in-game even with DAR so I will try starting a new game and reinstall DAR