5 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Dear CosyXo,

I need help!  I replaced the file "slac_Utility.pex" from Aroused Creatures Random Invite Animations OsmelTweak (20210530) v4.06.

The original file I had was from SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.08.

I loaded slacSettingsProfile0.json in SLAC. 

I also set "invite" for PC and "enabled invitation animation"  in SLAC page setup as recommended in this post.

I opened dialog with dog and my Pc never showed any animation from 1 -8 custom animations.

Why? Am I doing wrong? Can you recommend me what to do ? Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

I also installed DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.0 for SkyrimSE.

My PC never showed any of RIA animation. She directly start SL animation without any RIA invitation animation.......

old versions RIA unsuported now, if you have old version of ria, please, delete them.
Dar version RIA not using any "slac_Utility.pex" try to isntall last version of all this mods

8 hours ago, CosyXo said:

old versions RIA unsuported now, if you have old version of ria, please, delete them.
Dar version RIA not using any "slac_Utility.pex" try to isntall last version of all this mods

No, it still does not working with RIA1.28 and SLAC 4.08 which are the latest version of recently published.

I did not touch or replace any script including slac_Utility.pex.

I replaced all "SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx" with "sneakmtidle.hkx" as recommended in this Post.

Do you think it might be caused from DAR.dll issue as shown below?

DynamicAnimationReplacer.dll (DAR_32k_AnimationLimit)

8 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

No, it still does not working with RIA1.28 and SLAC 4.08 which are the latest version of recently published.

I did not touch or replace any script including slac_Utility.pex.

I replaced all "SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx" with "sneakmtidle.hkx" as recommended in this Post.

Do you think it might be caused from DAR.dll issue as shown below?

DynamicAnimationReplacer.dll (DAR_32k_AnimationLimit)

Do not know who recommends.
DAR must find animation with the file name "SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx", if the file name is different, then DAR will not find it.

Try to reinstall Aroused Creature and RIA in your ModManager.

4 hours ago, CosyXo said:

Do not know who recommends.
DAR must find animation with the file name "SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx", if the file name is different, then DAR will not find it.

Try to reinstall Aroused Creature and RIA in your ModManager.

Pinchpotz (#97 Post) as shown below, recommedned to rename SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx to sneakmtidle.hkx. 

So, all I need is to install RIA and Arouse Creature, right? No file name change whatsoever.

Every time I push the invite keyboard, my PC must show randomely all 0.11 possibility different invite animation. Let me try again.....

image.png.6fb38fbaaf58d40dd63efc25a0ff219d.png

23 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

Pinchpotz (#97 Post) as shown below, recommedned to rename SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx to sneakmtidle.hkx. 

So, all I need is to install RIA and Arouse Creature, right? No file name change whatsoever.

Every time I push the invite keyboard, my PC must show randomely all 0.11 possibility different invite animation. Let me try again.....

image.png.6fb38fbaaf58d40dd63efc25a0ff219d.png

This guy, i guess talk about non creature animations, not sure.
Anyway, yes, just reinstall RIA. All animations must be called "SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx"

Just not change anything 

Edited by CosyXo

Hiewwww ........

Same all same....

I don't know what is wrong. It must be simple, SLAC and MIA and DAR. All I need are these 3 mod. I am not super expert but I am not super stupid.

Every time I install new modes,  I update wrye bash and FNIS. It must not be rocket science ......

I don't know why it does not work for me..... 

Is it really true that every body else is working this RIA ?

2 hours ago, T-lam said:

If you get a message on load from DAR, no dar animation works.

Do you use this dll ?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjsuuq288id7hys/DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip/file

Hi T-Iam,

Yes, it is exactly the same file I downloaded from DAR forum for 32k Limit error.

Actually, I don't understand how RIA mod picks randomly 8 animation files subsequently one at a time whenever I push the invite keyboard, without any script.

DAR dll file is the function file for that? Or something else?

Because there are no esp and bsa files are written, I suspect that animation is only controlled by this dll file. Nothing is controlled by Aroused Creature, right?

Cosy gave us only 8 animation files. That is it. Something should let these animation run.

So, my thought is that this dll is only reason that RIA is not working ....... Do you agree?

44 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

.. Do you agree

It works for me. Not quite, as I do not use this version, but the version before.

I have no idea how the probabilities are set on this version.

4 animations it should be 50, 33, 25 (plus original)

8 animations 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7  (0.5, 0.33, 0.25, 0.2, 0.16, 0.14, 0.12)

Edited by T-lam
18 hours ago, T-lam said:

It works for me. Not quite, as I do not use this version, but the version before.

8 animations 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7  (0.5, 0.33, 0.25, 0.2, 0.16, 0.14, 0.12)

NO , it is never working.

RIA never works for me.

One thing I found was only original DAR.dll is good, The new one from forum will kill your entire game.

Another one that I tried and working is this one RIA Osmel Tweak version. It has 3 new animations and works !

image.png.ed7ab522ffe19ad9ef109d1dc3e367e0.png

36 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

NO , it is never working.

RIA never works for me.

One thing I found was only original DAR.dll is good, The new one from forum will kill your entire game.

Another one that I tried and working is this one RIA Osmel Tweak version. It has 3 new animations and works !

image.png.ed7ab522ffe19ad9ef109d1dc3e367e0.png

this version overwrites some functions, and I really do not recommend using it with new versions of Osmel or AC
maybe the problem in old RIA files, if you did not disable it before playing.

or try without Osmel

39 minutes ago, CosyXo said:

this version overwrites some functions, and I really do not recommend using it with new versions of Osmel or AC
maybe the problem in old RIA files, if you did not disable it before playing.

or try without Osmel

How do I test? Should I go to any target creature first and invite him with the key for sneak idle which is default LCtrl?

On 10/10/2021 at 9:43 PM, T-lam said:

8 animations 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7  

Dear T-Iam,

It works !!!!!!!!! I used  8 animation sets with 0.11 for the 1/8 last animation (your 7+1) :  (0.5, 0.33, 0.25, 0.2, 0.16, 0.14, 0.12, 0.11)

But, here is the most important:

1. Invite keyboard; Left Ctrl

2. RIA keyboard: I set "9" for animation. 

So, Don't push Invite key which is Left Ctrl for crawl.

Instead push the keyboard "9". RIA animation starts !!

My mistake was to push Left Ctrl key !!! And T-Iam's set is the most important number !!

Nobody told me this detail and I always missing by which keyboard...............................

Thank you very much T-Iam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Fors4241 said:

How do I get these animations to replace the original one because mod organizer two doesnt even show it to be overwriting the original mod?

The current version of the mod does not overwrite anything in AC. Instead, it uses Dynamic Animation Replacer to swap animations in-game.

• 2 weeks later...