( LE / SE ) RIA (Random Invite Animations)

View File

evilbaka_3d.gif.ef3c365be179220f4455fb79231ff4d7.gif

If you like this mod, you can support me on Patreon.

Also check my Twitter for more NSFW content.

Thanks You!)

Special Thanks to:

B-Zero (DAR chance fix)
Mikufan39 (DAR version RIA mod)

Sailing Rebel (SexLab Aroused Creature)

Requirements:

SexLab Aroused Creature

Dynamic Animation Replacer

Preview:

https://mega.nz/folder/vuAhARTb#IhUihNhzm8vyj0Oi3yH-Fg

Installation:

Use Mod Organiser 2 or unpack the archive into the "data" folder with replacement

P.S.

All animations also available in RIA Poser

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Aroused Creature, Dinamic Animation Replacer
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Thanx for this been waiting for this....but how to use this? For now invite  (in my game) is crouching......so does this change that animation in general? or just for the invite ani in Aroused Creatures mod?

Im playing LE and i have no  animation folder named Sexlab Aroused Creatures....so no replacement....so where does this go?

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Thanx for this been waiting for this....but how to use this? For now invite  (in my game) is crouching......so does this change that animation in general? or just for the invite ani in Aroused Creatures mod?

Im playing LE and i have no  animation folder named Sexlab Aroused Creatures....so no replacement....so where does this go?

my bad, didn't se LE version don't have any animation :cold_sweat:

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, T-lam said:

it overwrites the OsmelMC SLAC slac_Utility.pex, is this ok ?

I have not watched this mod, but most likely NOT. it will just overwrite all fixes in "slac_Utility.pex" of the osmel to the default ones from Aroused Creature
It's better not to use random animations for now, until I make a version for osmel

On 10/1/2020 at 9:56 PM, BagOfLove69 said:

I have not watched this mod, but most likely NOT. it will just overwrite all fixes in "slac_Utility.pex" of the osmel to the default ones from Aroused Creature
It's better not to use random animations for now, until I make a version for osmel

OK, will wait.

Tx

installed OsmelMC version, works well ?

Would you be able to provide the source for your script? There is no source included. Not asking to rip off your code, but it's nice to have so I can merge code changes with mods that modify the same file if I want to for personal use.

I am also using OsmelMC's mod tweak, which is superior to the original Aroused Creatures (it's an addon, replaces files in original, but it improves it a lot). I was hoping to use this with it, but it seems the code needs to be merged.

8 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Do I understand correctly that the random invites are for NPCs only, not for the player? If so, can they also be made availalable to the player

It work for both, pc and npc.

If you "talk" to an animal, pc plays the animation, too.

One question: Would it be possible to turn the slapping-the-ass cheek-invite 180 degrees around?

In the current version the character will still face the create, but just like the default invite animation it might make more sense to turn the back side to the animal.

Other than that: This is awesome, I love it. Very sexy ?