Hey! I saw on the page that you mentioned some people had problems seeing the animations start and I think it's a problem related to the "random value" in the conditions. I'm not sure what I'm saying since I play a male character so I almost never have the opportunity to see these animations (although they're great!) however I don't see where apart from here could come the problem.

I calculated with "Dar Random() Calculator" the numbers to enter from the folder with the lowest numbers to the folder with the highest numbers to have equal chances of being executed, I think you should try to replace the current values by this one and I hope that the problem will be solved !

1 hour ago, B-Zero said:

Hey! I saw on the page that you mentioned some people had problems seeing the animations start and I think it's a problem related to the "random value" in the conditions. I'm not sure what I'm saying since I play a male character so I almost never have the opportunity to see these animations (although they're great!) however I don't see where apart from here could come the problem.

I calculated with "Dar Random() Calculator" the numbers to enter from the folder with the lowest numbers to the folder with the highest numbers to have equal chances of being executed, I think you should try to replace the current values by this one and I hope that the problem will be solved !

looks like you're right! at least this is working for me. Thank you so much! ?

12 minutes ago, EVILBAKA said:

looks like you're right! at least this is working for me. Thank you so much! ?

Ah perfect, I'm glad I could help! and yeah for the next mods that you will make with DAR I advise you to use the "Dar Random() Calculator" software to automatically calculate the % of random, it is available on nexusmod

• 2 weeks later...

hello tried to run this mod al lday today, but in my game play only the bag of lov animation ,but nobody came with invitation key,nor creatures nor npc's. plus i get error on screen about hotkey poser plus ,about missing address library v2,that weird considering i have installed it many time,the message always pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Do you mind me asking what model the preview is using for the werewolf and penis? Are they from a mod or are they for SFM or some other animation software?

im using Blender
female model was create in DAZ Studio
Werewolf i take from Smutbase website

OP, why are you ignoring suggestions to allow invite animations for non-creature NPCs? You already have all of these perfect animations sitting here but for some reason it's only available for dog-fuckers. Surely it could be arranged to add in humanoid NPC's to the "allowed creatures" list?

1 hour ago, Neonwarrior said:

OP, why are you ignoring suggestions to allow invite animations for non-creature NPCs? You already have all of these perfect animations sitting here but for some reason it's only available for dog-fuckers. Surely it could be arranged to add in humanoid NPC's to the "allowed creatures" list?

Your question is incorrect, so I don't know what to answer. This mod just replaces the original invitation animation.

The functionality that allows you to play the original animation is embedded in the Aroused Creature mod

I don't create mods with invite functionality and I don't use Creation Kit at all

Edited by EVILBAKA
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, let me start by saying I am not a modder by any means, I just like what this mod offers and wanted to fiddle with some things here and there.

As it stands now, the edit do the following

I added onto the previous edit to this mod made by another user so now these animations will only trigger when wearing a Kynareth amulet.

If you not wearing this amulet you will always play the Default animation for SLAC

The reason I did this is because there is another DAR Invite animation pack for SLAC (made by Snoipeh) and (as far as have seen) if you use both animation mods they end up preventing one or the other from working. I've posted a similar edit to that mod page, so if you use all of the files in tandem you'll have multiple animation sets that work nicely together. 

And of course, I take (or want) no credit for any of this, all props go to the animators and the real modders who made each piece of this a possibility.

Ria_DAR_v1.2.13_SE_ANONEDIT.rar

Hi there,

Default animations are only playing for me when I invite

I have these animation files installed for the invite

image.png.0a680949b861e8402854a8f4c171ebe0.png

Im using these arousal mods

image.png.668852ce20be9ac9081a3b349854376a.png

As well as dynamic animation replacer for AE (Using 1.6.640) ver. 1.1.3

Do you have any suggestions as how to implement fixes?, I don't even know where to start

On 4/4/2023 at 9:17 PM, Benis_ said:

Hi there,

Default animations are only playing for me when I invite

I have these animation files installed for the invite

image.png.0a680949b861e8402854a8f4c171ebe0.png

Im using these arousal mods

image.png.668852ce20be9ac9081a3b349854376a.png

As well as dynamic animation replacer for AE (Using 1.6.640) ver. 1.1.3

Do you have any suggestions as how to implement fixes?, I don't even know where to start

try disabling other mods with invite animations. leave only one.

7 hours ago, EVILBAKA said:

try disabling other mods with invite animations. leave only one.

Fixed it,

Dynamic animation replacer has a hard limit on 15,000 animation files, anything over and the whole mod shuts down, this INCLUDES animations downloaded for SexLab

Fix it by going into its ini file and setting animation limit from 0x4000 to 0x8000

image.png.7190b62dd0265437c4418a67604e6e88.png

Might induce crashes, be warned!

Thanks anyways, awesome work on this mod!

• 3 weeks later...