On 1/3/2021 at 3:35 AM, a117 said:

I am sorry if I am overstepping. 
Is it possible to create something that does not depend on the MOD version,using DAR?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746

In fact, it works on my PC

me.thumb.png.ecf64c59222c9680fc5faa5e42a0d9b2.png

I thought about it. so that there is no need to update every time the AC or Osmel is updated.
But haven't done it yet. I can not promise anything

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

SLAC was updated recently with changes to the slac_utility script. Running RIA with the newest SLAC update causes the SLAC scanner to fail. The author of SLAC added a script slac_animation to make it easier to add invite animations without overwriting the utility script. I'm testing my hand at making a patch for RIA but, if it seems like something that wouldn't be any trouble having the original coder create a new script is easier than me reverse engineering it. 

• 2 months later...

I post the RIA DAR version, because BagOfLove69 apparently she gave permission to do so in her last comment, otherwise I will gladly delete my comment.

For those who were lazy to follow the steps of the screenshots of a117 ?

Aroused Creatures RIA (DAR version) v1.2.7z

Remember Install Dynamic Animation Replacer before.

NOTE:

In the latest version of Aroused Creatures (v04.05)  You may have a little problem with the direct invitation, at least with me it happens when I use the invite key, the animation ends too fast and my character goes back into standing Idle for a few seconds until the sex animation starts.

But if I use the dialogue invite, the animation is not interrupted and animations works normally, including the Random Invite Animations.

Probably the Undressing Animation causes the interruption of the Invite Animation.

EDIT: Issue fixed in the version 04.06 thanks so much to Sailing Rebel for dedicating time and patience ❤️

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Mikufan39
New version to v1.2 - Better random values.
10 minutes ago, Skyrimlover4ever said:

Hello  - one more request from another "Oldrim-Player",  PLEASE make a LE-Version.

Please Please Please 

I should note that this mod needs to be updated to work with the latest SexLab Arouse Creatures first, but the script should work just fine as-is with oldrim. The HKX animations would need to be provided in LE form though, and that's something the author would have to do. There is no way to backconvert animations from SSE to LE safely.

Normally animations are made in LE form by default I believe, then converted to SE before uploading. So I don't *think* this would require much from the author unless they deleted their project files. But that's up to them if they feel comfortable with it.

If you mean the DAR pack, same goes for that. It should work as-is but the animation files need to be for LE, not SE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mikufan39 said:

I post the RIA DAR version, because BagOfLove69 apparently she gave permission to do so in her last comment, otherwise I will gladly delete my comment.

For those who were lazy to follow the steps of the screenshots of a117 ?

Aroused Creatures RIA (DAR version).7z 68.19 kB · 37 downloads

Remember Install Dynamic Animation Replacer before.

NOTE:

In the latest version of Aroused Creatures (v04.05)  You may have a little problem with the direct invitation, at least with me it happens when I use the invite key, the animation ends too fast and my character goes back into standing Idle for a few seconds until the sex animation starts.

But if I use the dialogue invite, the animation is not interrupted and animations works normally, including the Random Invite Animations.

Probably the Undressing Animation causes the interruption of the Invite Animation.

EDIT: Issue fixed in the version 04.06 thanks so much to Sailing Rebel for dedicating time and patience ❤️

Awesome, thank you for this!

Just as a small aside: according to the folks that made Dynamic Female Idles there's priority for higher numbered folders in DAR when using a random condition. In their mod they set the highest numbered animation at Random 1.00, the next 0.50, the next 0.33. Apparently this is the ideal way to set up true randomness for DAR. Don't know how important that might be (maybe slightly better weighted) but, if you find the first animation seems to get played more often you can change the values as I stated.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Player80 said:

Hi! I have updated the script for the most recent version of OsmelMC's tweaks, even though the DAR version posted right above works perfectly I figured some people might find it useful.

Am I allowed to post it?

The author hasn't been around for 3 months so I'm not sure they're even interested in this anymore. I would say to post it here and state you're willing to remove it if the author requests. Obviously you're not trying to undermine her work. :P

Also, people would be using at their own risk. The script isn't made by the author so it's not the author's responsibility to fix problems.

Edited by XenoDrake
7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

The author hasn't been around for 3 months so I'm not sure they're even interested in this anymore. I would say to post it here and state you're willing to remove it if the author requests. Obviously you're not trying to undermine her work. :P

Also, people would be using at their own risk. The script isn't made by the author so it's not the author's responsibility to fix problems.

To be honest I just took OsmelMC's most recent script and edited a single function, the "PlayInviteAnimation". I'm gonna have to ask permission there as well, but I guess BagOfLove is MIA for now

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Actually, I calculated wrong, there is still this old one, so there are 4 ?

Not sure if 3 or 4

Are 4 Animations in total including the default animation from Aroused Creatures Mod

Edited by Mikufan39
2 hours ago, BagOfLove69 said:

For me with 25,25,25 value work anyway.

2 hours ago, T-lam said:

Sure it works, it's just seeing them evenly distributed.

In the DAR description it says the following:

<Priority> is a decimal number excluding 0 in the range of -2147483648 to 2147483647. The higher the number, the higher the priority. Assignments that depend on ActorBase mentioned above have a priority 0.

Leave it on 25,25,25 would not be the most appropriate, so I uploaded the file again.

The new values is:

9990 > Random(0.35)

9991 > Random(0.3)

9992 > Random(0.25)

I was doing some tests, and I think it feels more... Random lols (I was able to see the all 4 animations in the first minutes of play). Maybe this needs more testing time with a "normal gameplay"

I would like you to test this new settings for some time and tell me what you think. ☺️

BagOfLove69 Thank you for Quote my comment in your RIA Post, lately a lot of people are seeing my profile now I'm an Idol ? lols

EDIT: BagOfLove69 for some strange reason, the new content of my comment is not updated in your RIA Post ?

Maybe you need to re-quote again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Mikufan39