5 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

One question: Would it be possible to turn the slapping-the-ass cheek-invite 180 degrees around?

In the current version the character will still face the create, but just like the default invite animation it might make more sense to turn the back side to the animal.

Other than that: This is awesome, I love it. Very sexy ?

Oh. strange that no one has written about this before.
very sorry, I will try to fix it as soon as possible. :kiss_closed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:02 PM, abcd99 said:

Is it possible to simply pick the animations without installing Aroused Creatures? No plan to use animals, but the animations are very sexy.

I'm looking for the same. I remember there is ( or was) a mod that has different animations based on aroused state number. Anyone remember the name of mod?

Is it simply the matter or directly replacing default animations with ones from this mod and running through FNIS?

You want to use the animations made for inviting animals instead for inviting humans?

There is no mod which uses invite animations for humans which you could replace.

There is Aroused Idles - but that is something completely different, and changing those subtle ones with these invite animations would probably make any proper gameplay impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

No i meant with Sexlab Aroused Creatures since i don't use osmel tweaks.

LE Aroused Creature version dont have any animations and functions for that. Osmel Tweak fix this and add animation function, but dont work fow me. Most likely there will be no LE version

I am getting the following warning when running FNIS with File compatibility check:

Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Bagoflove69_F_01.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Bagoflove69_F_02.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Bagoflove69_F_03.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, Coalstorm said:

Should we let the new update for v.04.02 of the main mod (i.e., SLAC) overwrite the script files from the current version of RIA?

U can overwrite, but then random animations won't work.
For them to work, RIA must always overwrite AC. If you have updated the AC, but there is no new version of RIA yet, it is better to completely disable random animations and wait for the same version as AC.