On 8/12/2022 at 9:07 PM, killercam21 said:

Really like the idea of this. Could some of these be used in consensual non creature sex scenes/mods. Scenes like these would be good for a prostitution mod in my opinion. Just thoughts I'd be willing to learn how to do it myself if you could train me lmao.

i would love seeing this without creatures stuff required, would be very awesome to have it in game like killercam21 has described.  (getting customers this way in an Inn, awesome)

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Enli said:

So is 1.20 only for Aroused Creatures? I am a bit unsure which version to download, 1.20 and overwrite with 1.29, just 1.29? 

It is not necessary to download 1.2.0

1.2.0 has 3 animations

1.2.9 has 8 animations

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:41 PM, Literally just a cat said:

Hey, Vortex is saying theres a conflict between this and Smooth Random Jump Animation - Rework (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59633)

Now, I know basically nothing about how DAR works, so which should overwrite? (or is there something else I should do to make them compatible?)

If you haven't figure out yet, just go way into the folder called _customconditions, there are a bunch of folders named in numbers. change the number so nothing is overwrighting anything. Larger numbers means higher priority, vice versa.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:08 PM, modslave said:

I'd love a version of this that invited humans....just sayin, would be way more immersive than asking them to have sex via a dialog or waiting for a random event lol :)

I think that requires whatever prostitution mod you use be rework first. Since most of them if not all did not have the option to play animation after dialogue and before sex. So it's not something you can do by just simply throw in a hkx file.

1 hour ago, kape001 said:

If you haven't figure out yet, just go way into the folder called _customconditions, there are a bunch of folders named in numbers. change the number so nothing is overwrighting anything. Larger numbers means higher priority, vice versa.

Thanks

I noticed in multiple mods, that the folders are subsequent numbers (IE, 1001, 1002, 1003, etc), does it have to stay like that? Or can it be any number without breaking anything?

10 hours ago, Literally just a cat said:

does it have to stay like that

Of course not. But eventually you'll gonna have a lot of DAR animations, following that naming convention allows you to manage your DAR folders more easily.

I personally add additional folders to make them more readable. You can see from this screenshot. Those folders with "- xxx" won't do anything, just empty folders to serve as categories names.

What is the installation procedure for this mod? I've installed RIA (LE) with MO2 (and as a separate mod from SLAC), but no animations are playing.

Even after thoroughly searching this reply section, I have not been able to find an answer to my query. I am attempting to use RIA with SLAC SE (using Osmel's tweak to make it LE-compatible), because I thought that the SE version of SLAC with Osmel's tweak would cause animations to suddenly start playing... but apparently not. Any help is appreciated!

I also see how Evilbaka doesn't reply to comments asking for help regarding this problem, which leads me to believe that there is already a solution somewhere hidden in the replies. Unfortunately, I can't find one such solution. If someone could gimme a link or something, that would also be appreciated.

Edited by anothergenericuser
gotta pay the bills and wank the bull
36 minutes ago, anothergenericuser said:

What is the installation procedure for this mod? I've installed RIA (LE) with MO2 (and as a separate mod from SLAC), but no animations are playing.

Even after thoroughly searching this reply section, I have not been able to find an answer to my query. I am attempting to use RIA with SLAC SE (using Osmel's tweak to make it LE-compatible), because I thought that the SE version of SLAC with Osmel's tweak would cause animations to suddenly start playing... but apparently not. Any help is appreciated!

I also see how Evilbaka doesn't reply to comments asking for help regarding this problem, which leads me to believe that there is already a solution somewhere hidden in the replies. Unfortunately, I can't find one such solution. If someone could gimme a link or something, that would also be appreciated.

Im not using LE, so by that im not sure about your problem, but all animations optimized for LE.

Check this mod, or if you already use it, please tell, if animations from this mod are working or not.

6 hours ago, EVILBAKA said:

Im not using LE, so by that im not sure about your problem, but all animations optimized for LE.

Check this mod, or if you already use it, please tell, if animations from this mod are working or not.

Looks like I just needed to move some things around in my load order and set the strip timer in SLAC to "0", now everything works. Snoipeh's mod also works!

11 hours ago, anothergenericuser said:

Default animation? What edition of SLAC are you using, and how are you activating it?

8 hours ago, EVILBAKA said:

You using SE or LE?

Iam playing on SE AE , DAR was updated not too long ago to work with that version so I figured this mod would work fine, but as mentioned above I just get the default invite animation. Iam using the newest version of SLAC available for SE