[mod] Rimnudeworld

Hey.

When loading the game, I encountered the following error message:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed

Since I don't have this race activated in my play, I guess it won't affect my gaming process, but I think I should report this.

4 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

Hey.

When loading the game, I encountered the following error message:

Since I don't have this race activated in my play, I guess it won't affect my gaming process, but I think I should report this.

it just means it couldn't find anything to patch, harmless

people keep reporting it, even though it was mentioned and answered on the first page

I have and error coming up between rimnudeworld and some parts of alien races mod, both downloaded from links provided in this thread page 1.

Load order looks like this:

...all other mods

RimJobWorld

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0

RJW - RaceSupport

RimNudeWorld

RJW_RBSE

Rimworld-Animations

RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch

And the error i get is this:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed
file: Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Ran into two errors. First, Cuter Orassans needs to be added to the Orassan patch.

Second, NudePatch-Ferian.xml has an error called

XML error: <useSkinColor>false</useSkinColor> doesn't correspond to any field in type BodyAddon.

Took me a bit to narrow it down to Ferians, but there it is. Not actually 100% sure how to fix this one, I haven't touched XML coding since high school, and that was just so I could mod Empire At War.

11 hours ago, Suraru said:

Ran into two errors. First, Cuter Orassans needs to be added to the Orassan patch.

Second, NudePatch-Ferian.xml has an error called

XML error: <useSkinColor>false</useSkinColor> doesn't correspond to any field in type BodyAddon.

Took me a bit to narrow it down to Ferians, but there it is. Not actually 100% sure how to fix this one, I haven't touched XML coding since high school, and that was just so I could mod Empire At War.

you cna just exclude that line
it is unused

12 hours ago, iFlea said:

I have and error coming up between rimnudeworld and some parts of alien races mod, both downloaded from links provided in this thread page 1.

Load order looks like this:

...all other mods

RimJobWorld

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0

RJW - RaceSupport

RimNudeWorld

RJW_RBSE

Rimworld-Animations

RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch

And the error i get is this:

file: Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

that error is ignorable, its a fault in the nyaron patch that just assumes you have them installed

Anyway, sori for not being active here, I post updates and respond to reports far easier on discord
there's an update there, some people posted patches for some races and such
I recomend you ppl to keep an eye there, instead of here

I tried using Beautiful Bodies to integrate S16 the other night and got the offset issue (not to mention the female edit BB mod was spawning pawns with the original and not edited textures), and switched to OTY's nude mod and just disabled S16 for now. I was considering adding a couple races that require the FemaleBB support, and once all the issues get settled, does RNW play nice with multiple body type mods and do the right offsets for each type?

19 hours ago, BCRoxx said:

does RNW play nice with multiple body type mods and do the right offsets for each type?

RNW is itself a body mod, so inherently its not going to play nice with other body mods unless they were made specifically to work with RNW's body addons like OTY-Nude.

5 hours ago, asdffdsacoco said:

The breast and body color seems a little bit off, is this suppose to be how the mod look like?

I only uses Rimnudeworld as body texture

Character Editors Render is slightly different from the games. Some addons can look slightly off in that view.

If you are talking about how the body has warmer/colored shading and the breast body addons have grey/colorless shading then well that is an issue with game itself. That type of shading can't be used for the body addons and is always used for rimworld's bodys.

28 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Character Editors Render is slightly different from the games. Some addons can look slightly off in that view.

If you are talking about how the body has warmer/colored shading and the breast body addons have grey/colorless shading then well that is an issue with game itself. That type of shading can't be used for the body addons and is always used for rimworld's bodys.

Thx, you are right. Character Editors Render does have different render look from games'.

With combine of OTY body, the in game shading of breast and body looks the same in color.

So, I'm using the OTY body textures as well as the OTY race patches as available on RimJobWorld. I haven't had any issues EXCEPT for the Crystalloid race. I've tried messing around with patches and files but I can't seem to get the body parts to show up. My belief is the root of my problems is the custom body texture of the Crystalloid race. Does anyone have a solution to this? Maybe know how I could patch it myself? Or maybe someone more experienced already made a patch.

9 hours ago, Krerkkaiwan said:

Am I miss something?

Yes, a Hugslog.

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

21 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Yes, a Hugslog.

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log

This thing?

https://gist.github.com/7d41b17e41cf00cf4c78cf64f03c8f6f

Harmony(brrainz.harmony)[mv:1.0.4.0]: 0Harmony(2.0.2), HarmonyMod(1.0.4)

Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)

Royalty(Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty): (no assemblies)

HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:8.0.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:8.0.1)

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): 0Harmony(2.0.2), AlienRace(1.0.0)

LWM's Deep Storage(LWM.DeepStorage)[mv:1.2.0.6]: IHoldMultipleThings(av:0.1.0,fv:1.0.0), LWM.DeepStorage(1.0.0.29481)

[JDS] Simple Storage(JangoDsoul.SimpleStorage)[mv:1.1.19]: (no assemblies)

99 Percent(neceros.ninetyninepercent): (no assemblies)

More Components(neceros.morecomponents): 0Harmony(2.0.2), MoreComponents(1.0.0)

Concrete Walls(Porohkun.ConcreteWalls): ConcreteWalls(1.1.0)

Soviet Armory [1.2](ALIEN.SovietArmory): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.0.6), CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0)

Defenses Expanded(n7huntsman.defensesexpanded): (no assemblies)

Fishing Nets(GT.Sam.FishingNets): GTU_Processor(1.0.0), GT_Animation(1.0.0), GT_ExplicitTerrainAffordance(1.0.0)

Camera+(brrainz.cameraplus)[mv:2.1.1.0]: 0Harmony(2.0.2), CameraPlus(2.1.1)

Bulk Components(Devdisigdu.Bulk.Components)[mv:1.5]: (no assemblies)

Where is my weapon?(tammybee.whereismyweapon): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.1.0), WhereIsMyWeapon(1.0.0)

Recipe icons(automatic.recipeicons): 0Harmony(2.0.2), RecipeIcons(1.0.379.18)

Dubs Bad Hygiene(Dubwise.DubsBadHygiene)[mv:2.8.1670]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.3), 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), BadHygiene(av:2.7.7273.33335,fv:1.0.0)

Woohooer 1.1(Bennington.WooHooer): Woohooer(1.0.0)

Animals reskin(cattleya.animalsreskin): (no assemblies)

Weapon Reskin Pack(itzal.wrp): (no assemblies)

Production reskin(cattleya.productionreskin): ProductionReskin(1.0.0)

Furniture reskin(cattleya.furniturereskin): (no assemblies)

Hats Display Selection(velc.HatsDisplaySelection): HatDisplaySelection(1.0.0)

Corpse To Fuel(Crusader.CTF)[mv:1.31.872]: (no assemblies)

Vee Hairs(Lat.VeeHair): (no assemblies)

RPG Style Inventory(Sandy.RPGStyleInventory): Sandy_Detailed_RPG_Inventory(1.0.0)

Romance Tweaks More Options(nugerumon.RomanceTweaksMoreOptions): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), RomanceTweaksMoreOptions(1.0.0)

Children, school and learning(Dylan.CSL): Children(1.0.0), ChildrenHelperClasses(1.0.0)

Children and Pregnancy(children.and.pregnancy): 0Harmony(2.0.2), RimWorldChildren(1.0.7578.37379)

RimNudeWorld(shauaputa.rimnudeworld): RimNudeWorld(1.0.0)

RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.5.5]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

OTY_NUDE Unofficial Update(OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld.UnofficialUpdate): RimNudeWorldHARAddon(1.0.0)

OTY Bodies for Alien Races(chaeren.bodies): (no assemblies)

Chaeren's Female Apparel(chaeren.apparel): (no assemblies)

Sized Apparel for RJW(OTYOTY.SizedApparel): SizedApparelforRJW(1.0.0)

RJW - RaceSupport(Abraxas.RJW.RaceSupport)[mv:8.4.0]: (no assemblies)

RimJobWorld - Extension(rimworld.ekss.rjwex)[mv:1.2.5]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), RimJobWorldExtension(1.0.0)

Rimworld-Animations(c0ffee.rimworld.animations)[mv:1.0.6]: Rimworld-Animations(1.0.0)

RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch(Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.VoicePatch)[mv:1.1.2]: (no assemblies)

RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch(Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.AnimalPatch)[mv:1.2.0]: (no assemblies)

Character Editor(void.charactereditor): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.1.0), CharacterEditor(1.2.926)

Yellow is rearranged

Red is delete

I would use either CSL or C and P not both.

Try this and see if it works.

Latest Version of Rimnude

RNW 2.1.7z

Latest Version of OTY-Nude

OTY-Nude Unofficial Update .62.7z

Rimnude Changelog:

ver 2.1
-fixed the layering issue so vaginas are displayed in front of the pawns now
-tweaked a lot the penis placement so genital rotation from animation framework can work a bit better
-added textures for demon tentacles (Thanks merroki!), generic penis, slime tentacle
-made archotech boobs and clits follow the color scheme of archotech penises, so they can match now
-Added patches for Lapelli, Fell Tribes, 

OTY-Nude Changelog:

Ashen's Edits:
Archotech, Bionic, and Hydraulic breasts have had their textures edited to fit OTY's textures better.
Unused genital textures have been aligned properly and enabled.
Genital/Anus/Breast textures should scale properly with RJW's new set points. 
Offsets for genitals, testicles, and breasts have been fixed for all body types. 

Tory187's Edits:
Merged Ashen's edits into mod
Updated Severity scales
Added 1.2 tag
Patched out Rimnude's bellys
Fixed a couple errors (duplicate addons)

Ed86's Edits:
Belly support for bestiality and other rjw pregnancies

Please note I am not the author of Rimnude nor the author of OTY. I am simply uploading these from the RJW Discord.

Rimnude was made by and is continued to be supported by yaranaikahollow AKA ShauaPuta on discord

OTY-Nude was made by OTYOTY with continued support by Ashens, Ed86, and Tory187

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Harmony(brrainz.harmony)[mv:1.0.4.0]: 0Harmony(2.0.2), HarmonyMod(1.0.4)

Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)

Royalty(Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty): (no assemblies)

HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:8.0.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:8.0.1)

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): 0Harmony(2.0.2), AlienRace(1.0.0)

LWM's Deep Storage(LWM.DeepStorage)[mv:1.2.0.6]: IHoldMultipleThings(av:0.1.0,fv:1.0.0), LWM.DeepStorage(1.0.0.29481)

[JDS] Simple Storage(JangoDsoul.SimpleStorage)[mv:1.1.19]: (no assemblies)

99 Percent(neceros.ninetyninepercent): (no assemblies)

More Components(neceros.morecomponents): 0Harmony(2.0.2), MoreComponents(1.0.0)

Concrete Walls(Porohkun.ConcreteWalls): ConcreteWalls(1.1.0)

Soviet Armory [1.2](ALIEN.SovietArmory): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.0.6), CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0)

Defenses Expanded(n7huntsman.defensesexpanded): (no assemblies)

Fishing Nets(GT.Sam.FishingNets): GTU_Processor(1.0.0), GT_Animation(1.0.0), GT_ExplicitTerrainAffordance(1.0.0)

Camera+(brrainz.cameraplus)[mv:2.1.1.0]: 0Harmony(2.0.2), CameraPlus(2.1.1)

Bulk Components(Devdisigdu.Bulk.Components)[mv:1.5]: (no assemblies)

Where is my weapon?(tammybee.whereismyweapon): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.1.0), WhereIsMyWeapon(1.0.0)

Recipe icons(automatic.recipeicons): 0Harmony(2.0.2), RecipeIcons(1.0.379.18)

Dubs Bad Hygiene(Dubwise.DubsBadHygiene)[mv:2.8.1670]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.3), 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), BadHygiene(av:2.7.7273.33335,fv:1.0.0)

Woohooer 1.1(Bennington.WooHooer): Woohooer(1.0.0)

Animals reskin(cattleya.animalsreskin): (no assemblies)

Weapon Reskin Pack(itzal.wrp): (no assemblies)

Production reskin(cattleya.productionreskin): ProductionReskin(1.0.0)

Furniture reskin(cattleya.furniturereskin): (no assemblies)

Hats Display Selection(velc.HatsDisplaySelection): HatDisplaySelection(1.0.0)

Corpse To Fuel(Crusader.CTF)[mv:1.31.872]: (no assemblies)

Vee Hairs(Lat.VeeHair): (no assemblies)

RPG Style Inventory(Sandy.RPGStyleInventory): Sandy_Detailed_RPG_Inventory(1.0.0)

Romance Tweaks More Options(nugerumon.RomanceTweaksMoreOptions): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), RomanceTweaksMoreOptions(1.0.0)

Children, school and learning(Dylan.CSL): Children(1.0.0), ChildrenHelperClasses(1.0.0)

Children and Pregnancy(children.and.pregnancy): 0Harmony(2.0.2), RimWorldChildren(1.0.7578.37379)

RimNudeWorld(shauaputa.rimnudeworld): RimNudeWorld(1.0.0)

RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.5.5]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

OTY_NUDE Unofficial Update(OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld.UnofficialUpdate): RimNudeWorldHARAddon(1.0.0)

OTY Bodies for Alien Races(chaeren.bodies): (no assemblies)

Chaeren's Female Apparel(chaeren.apparel): (no assemblies)

Sized Apparel for RJW(OTYOTY.SizedApparel): SizedApparelforRJW(1.0.0)

RJW - RaceSupport(Abraxas.RJW.RaceSupport)[mv:8.4.0]: (no assemblies)

RimJobWorld - Extension(rimworld.ekss.rjwex)[mv:1.2.5]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.1.0,fv:0.1.0), RimJobWorldExtension(1.0.0)

Rimworld-Animations(c0ffee.rimworld.animations)[mv:1.0.6]: Rimworld-Animations(1.0.0)

RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch(Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.VoicePatch)[mv:1.1.2]: (no assemblies)

RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch(Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.AnimalPatch)[mv:1.2.0]: (no assemblies)

Character Editor(void.charactereditor): 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.1.0), CharacterEditor(1.2.926)

Yellow is rearranged

Red is delete

I would use either CSL or C and P not both.

Try this and see if it works.

I use new version that you give me.Then I reorder so I found that no RNW texture in normal body again but it appear only children body.Boobs and genital is out of childred body too so I disable both 'children school and learning' and 'Children and Pregnancy'.Then RNW work on vanila body but are out of body.I try BB body too but boobs and genital are out of body as the same of chlidren body.

https://gist.github.com/2bcc3096e46167d6d1a5eb2d31f1bddf

20210112103537_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Krerkkaiwan said:

I use new version that you give me.Then I reorder so I found that no RNW texture in normal body again but it appear only children body.Boobs and genital is out of childred body too so I disable both 'children school and learning' and 'Children and Pregnancy'.Then RNW work on vanila body but are out of body.I try BB body too but boobs and genital are out of body as the same of chlidren body.

https://gist.github.com/2bcc3096e46167d6d1a5eb2d31f1bddf

You still have a problematic load order, look back at my previous post and try to match. The yellow mods are the ones that moved. The most important one that moves is Humanoid Alien Races. Also, I wouldnt use BB body and rimnude. Rimnude needs its own bodies that it comes with. Plus I think Rimnude is just overwriting BB's bodies anyways so its pointless having it.

On 11/3/2020 at 5:24 AM, Beaujet said:

Welp! I figured out why it looked so weird for Sarh. Her age, like any pawn that's younger, naturally has a body smaller than the layers were set to---Thus why it looks so off.  As for Isis, an Neko patch is needed for OTY; Her race is part of, and connected to the Orsasaons mod.

I tried to build a Neko patch, just replaced the Orassan defname with the hybrid one . . . . no luck so far.