[mod] Rimnudeworld

image.png.71dd337ef7e37361ca1a49d65fb476d8.png

Hello again, there is a problem with some human races.
The alternative body works in the genitals no.
Is there a quick way to make a patch for them (the same as humans, but with the corresponding race names in the files)?

On 5/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, matya532 said:

Same issue. Could post mod order if that helps.

I Fixed Mine, It was Humanoid Alien Races. It was an old or corrupted file. After installing HAR from a seperate mod folder it worked as it should. I can post my HAR file if you'd like.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:08 AM, Tory187 said:

Latest Version of Rimnude

RNW 2.1.7z 12.65 MB · 5,366 downloads

Latest Version of OTY-Nude

OTY-Nude Unofficial Update .62.7z 2.79 MB · 4,317 downloads

Rimnude Changelog:

ver 2.1
-fixed the layering issue so vaginas are displayed in front of the pawns now
-tweaked a lot the penis placement so genital rotation from animation framework can work a bit better
-added textures for demon tentacles (Thanks merroki!), generic penis, slime tentacle
-made archotech boobs and clits follow the color scheme of archotech penises, so they can match now
-Added patches for Lapelli, Fell Tribes, 

OTY-Nude Changelog:

Ashen's Edits:
Archotech, Bionic, and Hydraulic breasts have had their textures edited to fit OTY's textures better.
Unused genital textures have been aligned properly and enabled.
Genital/Anus/Breast textures should scale properly with RJW's new set points. 
Offsets for genitals, testicles, and breasts have been fixed for all body types. 

Tory187's Edits:
Merged Ashen's edits into mod
Updated Severity scales
Added 1.2 tag
Patched out Rimnude's bellys
Fixed a couple errors (duplicate addons)

Ed86's Edits:
Belly support for bestiality and other rjw pregnancies

Please note I am not the author of Rimnude nor the author of OTY. I am simply uploading these from the RJW Discord.

Rimnude was made by and is continued to be supported by yaranaikahollow AKA ShauaPuta on discord

OTY-Nude was made by OTYOTY with continued support by Ashens, Ed86, and Tory187

(edited because I found the trouble, I already got the fix)I think the newest RimNude got me error when it's trying to find Nyaron over and over again. I don't install nyaron because the mod is kinda semi abandoned. Is there any fix to stop the persistent Nyaron patching?

buglog Ratkin.png

3 hours ago, michiko said:

(edited because I found the trouble)I think the newest RimNude got me error when it's trying to find Nyaron over and over again. I don't install nyaron because the mod is kinda semi abandoned. Is there any fix to stop the persistent Nyaron patching?

buglog Ratkin.png

nevermind, I already fixed it myself. I already changed the way RNW patched Nyaron in NudePatch-Nyaron.xml using Find, Sequence and Conditional. If anybody interested, here's the files.

RNW 2.1 Nyaron Fixed.zip

Could anyone post a simple modlist that works with 1.2 that includes RJW, rimnudeworld and a body type like RF or BB please? Getting so many conflicts and errors just about ready to give up lol.

Cheers

Edit: here's my modlist and errors I'm getting...

Untitled.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled2.png

9 hours ago, andymc1 said:

Could anyone post a simple modlist that works with 1.2 that includes RJW, rimnudeworld and a body type like RF or BB please? Getting so many conflicts and errors just about ready to give up lol.

Cheers

Edit: here's my modlist and errors I'm getting...

Untitled.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled2.png

Actually there is only one error here that matters. The rest are just rimworld complaining about meta data/formatting in various mods' about.xml. 

The one that matters it the static constructor one. But I think that is due to HAR updating and rimnude still appears to function fine.

Not showing any vaginas is just because you are using Rimnude 2.0.6. Look in the addons section in the rjw thread post for a link to the latest rimnude which fixes.

Also I dont think you should be using Female BB for human. you want rimnude to be overwriting human body, which it is, so essentially female bb for human isnt doing anything.

6 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Actually there is only one error here that matters. The rest are just rimworld complaining about meta data/formatting in various mods' about.xml. 

The one that matters it the static constructor one. But I think that is due to HAR updating and rimnude still appears to function fine.

Not showing any vaginas is just because you are using Rimnude 2.0.6. Look in the addons section in the rjw thread post for a link to the latest rimnude which fixes.

Also I dont think you should be using Female BB for human. you want rimnude to be overwriting human body, which it is, so essentially female bb for human isnt doing anything.

Thanks! I removed the body mods, installed RNW 2.1 and removed the NudePatch-Nyaron.xml and all I'm left with is this error. anything to worry about? Also is there any facial mod that works with what i have?

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, andymc1 said:

Thanks! I removed the body mods, installed RNW 2.1 and removed the NudePatch-Nyaron.xml and all I'm left with is this error. anything to worry about? Also is there any facial mod that works with what i have?

Untitled.png

The female BB support mod is fine, that doesnt try to replace human body texture.

The remaining errors are inconsequential. Just the game complaining about formatting of meta data. And everyone has the key binding error message. Wont hurt anything.

Any face texture mod should work except facial stuff. If you want animated anime styled faces then try the mod facial animation.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

The female BB support mod is fine, that doesnt try to replace human body texture.

The remaining errors are inconsequential. Just the game complaining about formatting of meta data. And everyone has the key binding error message. Wont hurt anything.

Any face texture mod should work except facial stuff. If you want animated anime styled faces then try the mod facial animation.

Thanks so much for your help. Yep, that face mod works... just one last thing.. is there a way(mod) to change that female body type so that it isn't exactly the same as the male one because it just looks really weird esp when nude.

Untitled.png

I'm having this issue where clothes and lower genitals don't appear.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods and narrowed it down to rimnudeworld.  I've reinstalled HAR from both github and steam workshop but it's just not working.

Correction: genitals are appearing.  Clothes are not.

4 hours ago, andymc1 said:

Thanks so much for your help. Yep, that face mod works... just one last thing.. is there a way(mod) to change that female body type so that it isn't exactly the same as the male one because it just looks really weird esp when nude.

It looks like they are both using the hulk body type. You can use the mod character editor to change their body type to something else.

4 hours ago, kimbilmo said:

How to instal it right? There are a scars on the body of pawns where breasts are attached, and pawns stay naked with the clothes on. 

4 hours ago, lite said:

I'm having this issue where clothes and lower genitals don't appear.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods and narrowed it down to rimnudeworld.  I've reinstalled HAR from both github and steam workshop but it's just not working.

Correction: genitals are appearing.  Clothes are not.

Both of you seem to be using Animation Framework and its outdated. Updating that should solve this issue. If not make sure your HAR is fully updated and make sure you dont have two versions of it. A duplicate of a mod can load even when not specifically targeted to load, often the outdated version gets loaded, Murphy's law and all.

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Both of you seem to be using Animation Framework and its outdated. Updating that should solve this issue. If not make sure your HAR is fully updated and make sure you dont have two versions of it. A duplicate of a mod can load even when not specifically targeted to load, often the outdated version gets loaded, Murphy's law and all.

That's very strange.  It turns out even having the animation framework in the mods folder causes this issue even when I haven't enabled it.  I do have the latest version of animation framework that I can find though.  It's right from the gitgud link on the animation framework page here on loverslab.  Is there a newer version I don't know about?

13 hours ago, andymc1 said:

Untitled.png

I know of:

both have individual hulk textures for each gender

found in ⇒Recommended Mods⇒Body Textures

1 hour ago, andymc1 said:

Will these work with RNW though? Highest priority for me is that the body parts match what RJW has assigned.

they will probably not, if your Rimnudeworld isn't working try to reinstall the latest version

On 21.05.2021 at 02:54, Tory187 said:

Похоже, они оба используют тип телосложения Халка. Вы можете использовать редактор персонажей мода, чтобы изменить их тип тела на что-то другое.

Кажется, вы оба используете Animation Framework, и он устарел. Обновление, которое должно решить эту проблему. Если нет, убедитесь, что ваш HAR полностью обновлен, и убедитесь, что у вас нет двух его версий. Дубликат мода может загружаться, даже если он специально не предназначен для загрузки, часто загружается устаревшая версия, закон Мерфи и все такое.

is there a patch for hsk? and then all the races do not have a display of genitals?