[mod] Rimnudeworld

2 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Is there some trick to getting this mod to work? I've never been successful.

OTY.61UnofficialUpdate.7z

Latest build of OTY, updated by @Ed86 and me

This version merges all of @Ashen (OTY - Edits)'s fixes into the mod and updates more of the severity changes, alters belly graphics Zoffsets, and adds 1.2 tag in about.xml.

belly support for bestiality and other rjw pregnancies

On 10/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Tory187 said:

OTY.61UnofficialUpdate.7z 2.79 MB · 40 downloads

This version merges all of @Ashen (OTY - Edits)'s fixes into the mod and updates more of the severity changes, alters belly graphics Zoffsets, and adds 1.2 tag in about.xml.

So, after much re-downloading and mod updating, I've narrowed my issue down to the Humanoid Alien Mod.

What is the url of the Humanoid Alien Mod I should be using?

3 minutes ago, WeebSlayer said:

HAR was updated today and I'm pretty sure it wrecked compatibility with several mods

That might explain this:

"Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named BearPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0(WantedRef)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass6_1`1:<ParallelForEach>b__0(Object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback()"

and this:

"Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Cumflation. There are 283 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Verse.HediffDef:Named(String)
RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()"

On 10/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

try going in the assemblies folder and deletting the .dll file

Done that. Haven't seen any more error pregnancies but I've got a pretty small sample size with my current colony. I'll update if the error pops up again.

17 hours ago, Captain Action said:

That might explain this:

"Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named BearPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0(WantedRef)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass6_1`1:<ParallelForEach>b__0(Object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback()"

and this:

"Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Cumflation. There are 283 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Verse.HediffDef:Named(String)
RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()"

17 hours ago, WeebSlayer said:

HAR was updated today and I'm pretty sure it wrecked compatibility with several mods

That thing is actually a vanilla thing
HAR was hiding it until now, but now it's not hiding anymore
Basically, in current vanilla version, if you want to reference anything that's not inside your own mod, you need to use a special tag to it
What HAR was doing is hiding that to avoid flooding the log with errors
it should still work regardless

On 10/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Tory187 said:

Does this latest build also update for the recent HAR update?  Getting mad errors from that with older version, haven't check this new one yet...

Before RimNudeWorld, FacialStuff was the bane of my existence. Since I stopped using it and replaced it with RimNudeWorld this Mod has taken its place together with the Child-Mods.

If I had the money I would pay someone to create a All-In-One FacialStuff, RimNudeWorld, Children and Alien-RacesMod that just works.

im having some issues,

i am uncertain if its HAR or rimnudeworld but parts are no longer appearing on alien races like LOTR Elves and starwars races. Rjw parts are present on these pawns. It isn't coughing up a relevant error for me to quote, just aren't rendering even when all mods are off except HAR, RJW rimnudeworld and the race in question. Parts do render on baseline human. im going to try some O21 races and see if its a general issue. All mods are updated (is how this issue started in the first place).

Is there a patch i'm missing?

On 10/23/2020 at 4:37 AM, gilgysaurus said:

so, is HAR breaking this mod or not? this one's a must have for me :[ it shows up fine in the mod list but it ain't changing anything in ChE.

dont trust ChEd Ui
it doesnt even show the parts the correct size on small/big races >3>

On 10/24/2020 at 7:03 PM, Andarus said:

Before RimNudeWorld, FacialStuff was the bane of my existence. Since I stopped using it and replaced it with RimNudeWorld this Mod has taken its place together with the Child-Mods.

If I had the money I would pay someone to create a All-In-One FacialStuff, RimNudeWorld, Children and Alien-RacesMod that just works.

I agree
I miss facial stuff

On 10/25/2020 at 12:11 PM, gaiussabinus said:

im having some issues,

i am uncertain if its HAR or rimnudeworld but parts are no longer appearing on alien races like LOTR Elves and starwars races. Rjw parts are present on these pawns. It isn't coughing up a relevant error for me to quote, just aren't rendering even when all mods are off except HAR, RJW rimnudeworld and the race in question. Parts do render on baseline human. im going to try some O21 races and see if its a general issue. All mods are updated (is how this issue started in the first place).

Is there a patch i'm missing?

I never had any patches for star wars races
tho, I do have for the LOTR elves, but it might be outdated
probably the modname changed in the about.xml

On 10/28/2020 at 7:37 PM, Andarus said:

I tried everything and I can't get any Children Mods working with Rimnudeworld. The problem is that children spawn with huge tits and that really does not fit at all. Isn't there any way to force Pawns below a certain age to only have Nipples or Tiny Tits?

I took a look at the code a while back and they are supposed to be transparent until age but for whatever reason they aren't . You might just have to suffer with titty babies.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

dont trust ChEd Ui
it doesnt even show the parts the correct size on small/big races >3>

I agree
I miss facial stuff

I never had any patches for star wars races
tho, I do have for the LOTR elves, but it might be outdated
probably the modname changed in the about.xml

reading over the logs it appears that the issue might be with how HAR and hugslib interact that is causing lots of problems. 

Curious issue; Abeit small itself. When using "tight" severity for the vag on female colonists, and this can be applied to any race and seen. It appears to clip through the layer it's supposed to be on. In character editor it shows up as intended, in game, it doesn't do so. I don't know if it's a texture load problem or not. RimNude goes before OTY in my load order.Player.log

Other than that minor issue, it's a great mod, combined and, referring to OTY.

Also, is it possible you'll add support for Nekos? I wish I knew what mod Isis came from...can't recall at the moment...I think it's related to Orasaons could be off. She's completely blank...I'm such a sucker for this mod.

20201102060220_1.jpg

20201102060207_1.jpg

20201102060147_1.jpg

20201102060140_1.jpg

20201102061208_1.jpg

On 10/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, ghostfalll said:

Does this latest build also update for the recent HAR update?  Getting mad errors from that with older version, haven't check this new one yet...

I'm not so sure. I'd not seen serious errors when playing, starting, and editing colonists. Sure a few patch errors for races I don't have, but other than that, not any I'm aware of.

As of now, HAR on steam seems to be working as it should with this. Though, everyone's load order and such is different. I had no issues yet.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:09 AM, Beaujet said:

Curious issue; Abeit small itself. When using "tight" severity for the vag on female colonists, and this can be applied to any race and seen. It appears to clip through the layer it's supposed to be on. In character editor it shows up as intended, in game, it doesn't do so. I don't know if it's a texture load problem or not. RimNude goes before OTY in my load order.Player.log

Other than that minor issue, it's a great mod, combined and, referring to OTY.

Also, is it possible you'll add support for Nekos? I wish I knew what mod Isis came from...can't recall at the moment...I think it's related to Orasaons could be off. She's completely blank...I'm such a sucker for this mod.

20201102060220_1.jpg

20201102060207_1.jpg

20201102060147_1.jpg

20201102060140_1.jpg

20201102061208_1.jpg

Welp! I figured out why it looked so weird for Sarh. Her age, like any pawn that's younger, naturally has a body smaller than the layers were set to---Thus why it looks so off.  As for Isis, an Neko patch is needed for OTY; Her race is part of, and connected to the Orsasaons mod.

I had the same problem as @Beaujet with the lower part not appearing while on the colony map, even on a minimal install without OTY. (Gameversion 1.2)

Spoiler
On 11/2/2020 at 7:09 AM, Beaujet said:

20201102060220_1.jpg

20201102061208_1.jpg

But editing the file "RimNudeWorld 2.0/1.2/Patches/NudePatch - Humans.xml" solved my problem.

I just changed the line in 455: from <layerOffset>-0.29</layerOffset> to <layerOffset>-0.288</layerOffset>

<!-- vaginas -->
	<li>
	<layerInvert>false</layerInvert> 
	<path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>
	<bodyPart>Genitals</bodyPart>
	<shaderType>Transparent</shaderType>
	<inFrontOfBody>true</inFrontOfBody>
	<layerOffset>-0.288</layerOffset>
	<drawnInBed>false</drawnInBed>
	<hiddenUnderApparelFor>
		<li>Legs</li>
	</hiddenUnderApparelFor>