[mod] Rimnudeworld

Yaranaika Congrats in making this a "real" mod!, I was so confused when I saw it in the "downloads" tab.

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

The possibilities of RimNude are endless!
Helicopter.gif.2e8e5e1d357a322744a93e3fc5261c75.gif
Get your spinning dongs today!

Tory, if we ever meet in real life in making you get me a coffe for the one that I just spit, my God dude I shouldn't have laughed that hard.

Thanks for the hard work you two, I love both of your mods, RJW wouldn't be the same without them

1 hour ago, WEtttop said:

I'm having a problem with prep carefully, when I start a new colony and click it on the character list the female character is normal while the male has nothing just his un-textured body.

prepare carefully has always caused problems with RJW

you might want to use "Character Editor" instead

if you need prepare carefully installed because another mod requires it, you can keep it installed and active, just don't use it

Whenever this next get updated, can you patch in the FemaleBB patch that was added to this mod right before it finally got to 1.2?  I could still find it and re-used it to overwrite the NudePatch - Humans.xml in hopefully the right spot (nothing seems to have errored out, yay?), but would be nice to have it already added in case I overwrote something else useful...

hello i need some help the nudeworld is giving me this error:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed
file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

2 hours ago, jpeters said:

hello i need some help the nudeworld is giving me this error:

If you are not using the Nyaron race then just delete this file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml

The patch was written wrong and it assumes you have the race installed.

Okay so I have been using mods for like a really really long time, and its very unusual these days for me to have to ask how to properly install one.  But this one has me seriously confused.  There are zip files in side of folders, after unzipping the main zip.  No idea, if im supposed to unzip those too, and where do i put those files?  I know I havnt got this installed right in my current game because Im running two nagas and they game told me during game creation (and everytime i start rimworld for that matter) that it cant find hemipenis's (even though I did check and they are in a folder, plain as day).  Anyway it defaults to regular penises which is meh ok i guess, except they are not placed right when pawn faces side ways (im guessing the east facing), they are about a pawns length below the pawn. (in another game i didnt have set up correctly (bad issue with pawns refusing to eat and starving to death, removing pawnmorpher fixed that) ratkin also had same problem with side facing misplaced junk)

I do have RJW working just fine, and I even have rimworld animations up and running just fine (awesome mod btw, thanks so much for the link, had never heard of it before i saw it listed by you)

Im wondering if part of the problem is the RJW Racesupport mod, as it is Severly out of date, and also apparently doesnt use the same naming conventions for the RJW parts that your mod does (for example it labels Naga genitals as Hemipenis and your mod has them labeled penis_hemi_*size*)  Of course it could be that one is referencing what it is labeled as in game, and the other is the name scripts use, but i cant figure out why the game cant find them either way.

finally there are the errors the game throws for parts that are in your mod, but I know arnt used by any races in my game, such as tree penis and rotten penis.  I have no idea why the game is even trying to patch those in, when there is no race associated with them?

Basicly I just need some basic installation help please.  Sorry for the bother, Ive used your mod in the past with no problems.  But RW 1.2 is giving me headaches with ALOT of my mods.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:21 PM, Daniyar24 said:

So, what about patch for rimcraft races?

there's already one in there >3> hopefully it works 

On 9/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, Clone003 said:

Around version 2.0.1, I found on this forum a patch for adding genitalia to animals (texture). Now I read the entire nude thread, other popular mods and could not find it. Can you help?

never heard of that one, but I did had a lot of ppl asking if I could do something similar, but I wasnt
If you ever find out if that actually existed, plz share o3o

On 9/22/2020 at 12:16 AM, ghostfalll said:

Whenever this next get updated, can you patch in the FemaleBB patch that was added to this mod right before it finally got to 1.2?  I could still find it and re-used it to overwrite the NudePatch - Humans.xml in hopefully the right spot (nothing seems to have errored out, yay?), but would be nice to have it already added in case I overwrote something else useful...

that one is on my list for a long while. I dont do it because I"m lazy, specially because its easy to do
its just copy paste the 'female' offsets in each body addon and rename them to femaleBB's bodydef

On 9/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, ahnkra said:

Okay so I have been using mods for like a really really long time, and its very unusual these days for me to have to ask how to properly install one.  But this one has me seriously confused.  There are zip files in side of folders, after unzipping the main zip.  No idea, if im supposed to unzip those too, and where do i put those files?  I know I havnt got this installed right in my current game because Im running two nagas and they game told me during game creation (and everytime i start rimworld for that matter) that it cant find hemipenis's (even though I did check and they are in a folder, plain as day).  Anyway it defaults to regular penises which is meh ok i guess, except they are not placed right when pawn faces side ways (im guessing the east facing), they are about a pawns length below the pawn. (in another game i didnt have set up correctly (bad issue with pawns refusing to eat and starving to death, removing pawnmorpher fixed that) ratkin also had same problem with side facing misplaced junk)

I do have RJW working just fine, and I even have rimworld animations up and running just fine (awesome mod btw, thanks so much for the link, had never heard of it before i saw it listed by you)

Im wondering if part of the problem is the RJW Racesupport mod, as it is Severly out of date, and also apparently doesnt use the same naming conventions for the RJW parts that your mod does (for example it labels Naga genitals as Hemipenis and your mod has them labeled penis_hemi_*size*)  Of course it could be that one is referencing what it is labeled as in game, and the other is the name scripts use, but i cant figure out why the game cant find them either way.

finally there are the errors the game throws for parts that are in your mod, but I know arnt used by any races in my game, such as tree penis and rotten penis.  I have no idea why the game is even trying to patch those in, when there is no race associated with them?

Basicly I just need some basic installation help please.  Sorry for the bother, Ive used your mod in the past with no problems.  But RW 1.2 is giving me headaches with ALOT of my mods.

as long as there's a folder called 'rimnudeworld' on the mods folder with some folders named 'about', 'patches', 'textures' and so on inside, you're good

So found part of my problem.  To start with my version of Racesupport was the one that was out of date, quick look for the mod here and found it did indeed have a very recent update (no idea how I missed it, must have gotten too excited when I saw the new version of your mod)  Installing the right version fixed about half the red errors that were being thrown on start up ! yeah!

And of course I have rimnudeworld in my mods folder, with the file structure intact from the zip file.  But as I stated there are zip files still in side some of the folders that got unzipped (like the textures folder for example).  Ive never heard of any mod manager that can handle compressed folders on the fly while playing a game.  Sure most of them know what they are and how to unpack them to install them, but somewhere along the lines before the game actually starts to run, they have to get unzipped.  I think it highly unlikely that Rimworld itself is capable of doing that on the fly so to speak.

I mention all this because Im still getting red warnings and yellow warnings at start up from this mod, and still having some in game problems with missing textures or misaligned textures and well just missing bits in general on some pawns and Im wondering if its because I havnt unzipped the zipped files and put them wherever they need to go, or if its just still expected / known bugs from a WIP mod.

Thanks for the mod and all the work you do with it.  I apologize for not quiet being smart enough to figure out what to do with everything in it on my own, and thank you once again for having taken the time to respond to me.

23 hours ago, ahnkra said:

So found part of my problem.  To start with my version of Racesupport was the one that was out of date, quick look for the mod here and found it did indeed have a very recent update (no idea how I missed it, must have gotten too excited when I saw the new version of your mod)  Installing the right version fixed about half the red errors that were being thrown on start up ! yeah!

And of course I have rimnudeworld in my mods folder, with the file structure intact from the zip file.  But as I stated there are zip files still in side some of the folders that got unzipped (like the textures folder for example).  Ive never heard of any mod manager that can handle compressed folders on the fly while playing a game.  Sure most of them know what they are and how to unpack them to install them, but somewhere along the lines before the game actually starts to run, they have to get unzipped.  I think it highly unlikely that Rimworld itself is capable of doing that on the fly so to speak.

I mention all this because Im still getting red warnings and yellow warnings at start up from this mod, and still having some in game problems with missing textures or misaligned textures and well just missing bits in general on some pawns and Im wondering if its because I havnt unzipped the zipped files and put them wherever they need to go, or if its just still expected / known bugs from a WIP mod.

Thanks for the mod and all the work you do with it.  I apologize for not quiet being smart enough to figure out what to do with everything in it on my own, and thank you once again for having taken the time to respond to me.

hmm
I do have some leftover zipped folders inside, but hopefully those are just the WIPS I forgot to delete. The extra textures folder is one example of those
red errors that pop up are harder for me to fix, since i'm not on 1.2 and have to rely on bug reports to check
only ones I managed to find where issues with patches people contributed, that used old deprecated stuff (nyarons, the newer fox race patch I added and so on for example)
yellow errors are okie for the most part. There's like one or two textures I have the xml done for, but not the textures for them, and even so the genitals are rare enough that the issues are ignorable most of times