[mod] Rimnudeworld

I'm suddenly getting spammed by this error, even on the old savefiles? Any ideas why?

Exception drawing Beni: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons_Patch0(bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Quaternion,Verse.Rot4,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch2(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.RotDrawMode draw, System.Boolean headStump, System.Boolean invisible) [0x0001a] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch0(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc) [0x0002b] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00007] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

So I'm trying to mod this game properly but apparently I messed up somewhere.

I'm getting this error on start up of the game:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed
file: C:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Does anyone know what it means/how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Zod said:

So I'm trying to mod this game properly but apparently I messed up somewhere.

I'm getting this error on start up of the game:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed
file: C:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Does anyone know what it means/how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Is from a recent patch to add compatibility with Nyaron race, the patch was written wrong, and assumes that you have installed that race.  If not using that race you can delete safely this file C:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\1.2\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml

23 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Is Alien Races mod required?  I really like the art style but not interested in alien races.  Still worth it?

HAR is just a framework, it does nothing on its own. But it is required for rimnude to work

On 10/8/2020 at 3:13 PM, Death543 said:

The Penis textures are missing for me I don't know if this is a bug or not but I want to know why this is happening

wut
mind sharing some more info?

On 10/11/2020 at 3:53 PM, pgkzh3 said:

I don't know if it's intended but I'm getting the default featureless crotch on woman pawn.

I'm having the same issue.

Penises display just fine but all crotches are featurless, both on a new game and on my current save.

What is odd is that when opening the character editor, the crotch textures are displayed just fine in the preview picture of the character editor, They just don't appear on the game map.

Here's my log:

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8ac3c2806f4f1a98e73c4ebf506e5aae

Edit: Just checked and noticed that this does not affect the Astoriel custom race. Their vaginas are displayed as they should be. It seems that only humans have this problem.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Soaryne said:

Any chance you will make a patch for the Ferian and Lipelli races?

ferian is already there
lapelli I can add no porblem

18 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I'm glad to see you got the mod page set up! No more forum dives to see if the mod updated. Also, how do you decide which races/features to do next? Kinda wanna see how you plan this stuff, maybe see if you got plans for more races, maybe see if you do polls or somethin...

I dont really have any planning lol
since its just me, even keeping it up to date is pretty tiring after a while
I just do what I feel like doing. Most times its entirely based around myself needing a feature in my own game 

7 hours ago, Zod said:

Penises display just fine but all crotches are featurless, both on a new game and on my current save.

What is odd is that when opening the character editor, the crotch textures are displayed just fine in the preview picture of the character editor, They just don't appear on the game map.

Here's my log:

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8ac3c2806f4f1a98e73c4ebf506e5aae

Edit: Just checked and noticed that this does not affect the Astoriel custom race. Their vaginas are displayed as they should be. It seems that only humans have this problem.

that's an issue with 1.2 and something bugging my files
I think when Tynan added the packs in 1.2, they changed the layer of the bodies
I changed my layers to match, but alas, something happened and the change got reversed
Basically, there *are* vaginas
they're just behind the pawns (no worries, its been fixed, I just need to upload someday)

On 10/11/2020 at 6:53 AM, pgkzh3 said:

I don't know if it's intended but I'm getting the default featureless crotch on woman pawn.

7 hours ago, Zod said:

So the layer offset for vaginas got messed up again, that's why they are not showing for you guys (they are hidden under the body texture).

RNW 2.0.zip

This is a more up to date version of the mod which was posted a while ago on the RJW Discord.

Changelog:

ver 2.1
-added textures for demon tentacles (Thanks merroki!)
-made archotech boobs and clits follow the color scheme of archotech penises, so they can match now

That version will fix the issue.

I'm surprised its taken this long for people to post about it lol

(If you don't want this here @yaranaikahollow let me know and ill take it down)

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

That version will fix the issue.

Thanks a bunch! ^.^

Though I'm wondering if the file is named correclty? It says 2.0 for the folder and the Zip but the changelog says 2.1 like in your post.

Gonna go and try it out immediately!

3 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

@Tory187 I installed the 2.1 version you just posted, updating from 2.0.5, and now all Moyo characters appear completely nude, they still have their clothes in the Gear tab but it's all invisible

issue with HAR
it doesnt have a fallback plan when ppl add colors to races, giving rendering errors like yours
you'll probably need to use some mod to regenerate the pawns affected
I just asked erdelf for a fix, hopefully he'll add something, or he has already added in the github versions

2 hours ago, assasinAurora said:

This mod is making my pregnancies to not work getting this error when i check the preg heddiff image.png.edf6e9ecf4ee1a21a9f3e53e54b52ad0.png 
Log and modlist if it helps . when i remove rimnudeworld i don't have the issue anymore 

image.png.3dc29c00442a143d16e4107cc0c4a9c1.pngimage.png.4af0fa70440ae811081079521d3249bd.png

oh no that thing agein
@Tory187 is it the same issue you ppl on discord were having a while ago?

2 hours ago, assasinAurora said:

modlist

According to the installation instructions RimNudeWorld needs to be placed before RimJobWorld and not after in your modlist. Try switching them around and see if that helps?

Also, for the first error the fix is to just delete the Nyaron patch file if you're no using that specific race.

33 minutes ago, Zod said:

According to the installation instructions RimNudeWorld needs to be placed before RimJobWorld and not after in your modlist. Try switching them around and see if that helps?

Also, for the first error the fix is to just delete the Nyaron patch file if you're no using that specific race.

rimnude can be placed anywhere, as long as it is after HAR
and preferably after the race mods you have, so their textures get overriden

I've been getting the same pregnancy error. I removed Rimnude for a couple of weeks (I think, my sense of time is poor) to avoid it. Yesterday, I added the version Tory187 uploaded in the comments of the old Rimnude page. Same error but not with every pregnancy. I suspect it's only happening for me when the baby is going to be human.

Edit: Strike that. When I first wrote this comment, I'd had a pawn successfully get pregnant after multiple error pregnancies. The kid was born human. The non-human parent was one of the Rimcraft elf races so either Rimnude doesn't like them or getting the error is a random chance.

9 hours ago, brigga said:

The non-human parent was one of the Rimcraft elf races so either Rimnude doesn't like them or getting the error is a random chance.

Same issue with the same version. I play only with humans, I don't have any race installed. Seems like race doesn't have anything to do with this problem.

I wasnt having any problems with pregnancy nor births.  For me the game would just randomly hard freeze, requiring Control Manager to shut it down.  For the record I would also have the same problems when I tried to run the mod Pawn Morpher, and also with some older versions of RJW when they first came out with applying bodily fluids visibly on the pawns...,  Which leads me to my own hypothesis.

I dont believe it has to do with race at all, but with drawing and redrawing the pawns.  And if I am right then you can look to RJW itself for the solution, as that mod succesfuly redraws pawns now with the changed states of bodily fluids, how much and where dynamically updated during game play.

Im currently not playing with this mod, as in its current state it just kills my games often enough to really annoy me (atm i can honestly play for 8+ hours without a single crash and easily over 50 mods.)  But I am still rooting for this mod and its creator.  I know its just pixels but i really enjoyed the pixels this mod added, and I hope someday I'll get to enjoy them again.

18 hours ago, brigga said:

I've been getting the same pregnancy error. I removed Rimnude for a couple of weeks (I think, my sense of time is poor) to avoid it. Yesterday, I added the version Tory187 uploaded in the comments of the old Rimnude page. Same error but not with every pregnancy. I suspect it's only happening for me when the baby is going to be human.

Edit: Strike that. When I first wrote this comment, I'd had a pawn successfully get pregnant after multiple error pregnancies. The kid was born human. The non-human parent was one of the Rimcraft elf races so either Rimnude doesn't like them or getting the error is a random chance.

9 hours ago, Zugaru said:

Same issue with the same version. I play only with humans, I don't have any race installed. Seems like race doesn't have anything to do with this problem.

try going in the assemblies folder and deletting the .dll file
it'll get rid of the erections/flaccid thingie, but *for some reason* lots of mods started acting weird on that code in 1.2
check if that also fixes things for you ppl