[mod] Rimnudeworld

I'm having some weird issue with this mod where whenever I try to change a colonists skin tone (either with Character Editor or Change Dresser), only the added parts by this mod change color, but not the "normal" skin, it just stays the default color that it was generated by.

I don't have any sort of log for this as the game apparently doesn't detect this at all, so I'm not really sure what to do about it, just asking if anyone has a solution / had the same issue.

For some reason, the textures don't show up at all. If I randomize pawns in the Character Editor, sometimes they have breasts, etc. and sometimes not.

When I try to add these parts manually, they don't show up at all and everything stays vanilla.

Any general advise or do you need more info?

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious

Greetings

3 hours ago, Arastat said:

For some reason, the textures don't show up at all. If I randomize pawns in the Character Editor, sometimes they have breasts, etc. and sometimes not.

When I try to add these parts manually, they don't show up at all and everything stays vanilla.

Any general advise or do you need more info?

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious

Greetings

If they show sometimes, but not others, it could just be breast size causing it. Nipple size is just 2 dots, for instance.

It could, and probably is, a problem with your load order otherwise. Also, most clothing articles are not compatible and will not show breasts, but instead default to standard size.

I don't know that i fully understood your problem from your description, but I hope it helps give you something to think about to sort it out.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:08 AM, Tory187 said:

Latest Version of Rimnude

RNW 2.1.7z 12.65 MB · 3,074 downloads

Latest Version of OTY-Nude

OTY-Nude Unofficial Update .62.7z 2.79 MB · 2,536 downloads

Rimnude Changelog:

ver 2.1
-fixed the layering issue so vaginas are displayed in front of the pawns now
-tweaked a lot the penis placement so genital rotation from animation framework can work a bit better
-added textures for demon tentacles (Thanks merroki!), generic penis, slime tentacle
-made archotech boobs and clits follow the color scheme of archotech penises, so they can match now
-Added patches for Lapelli, Fell Tribes, 

OTY-Nude Changelog:

Ashen's Edits:
Archotech, Bionic, and Hydraulic breasts have had their textures edited to fit OTY's textures better.
Unused genital textures have been aligned properly and enabled.
Genital/Anus/Breast textures should scale properly with RJW's new set points. 
Offsets for genitals, testicles, and breasts have been fixed for all body types. 

Tory187's Edits:
Merged Ashen's edits into mod
Updated Severity scales
Added 1.2 tag
Patched out Rimnude's bellys
Fixed a couple errors (duplicate addons)

Ed86's Edits:
Belly support for bestiality and other rjw pregnancies

Please note I am not the author of Rimnude nor the author of OTY. I am simply uploading these from the RJW Discord.

Rimnude was made by and is continued to be supported by yaranaikahollow AKA ShauaPuta on discord

OTY-Nude was made by OTYOTY with continued support by Ashens, Ed86, and Tory187

Need someone's help. I'm trying to use this version with other RJW addons (such as anime or menstruation) but naked body parts aren't displayed except back, and no appearance editor at the first of game... Sorry but I don't understand how they works very much so tell me what is needed to detect the problem.

無題.png

Errorlog.txt

I have an issue with the genitals not showing up until I manually swap the body type to "FemaleBB BodyType for Human" or "[RF]Body Type Extend - 体型扩展框架" and when I do swap to them they appear on the side of the body sprite and not actually on the body itself. I also have a "no hediff graphics" issue for some races. I'm just at a loss as to how to fix it, I've tried removing mods that I thought might be messing with the sprites but to no avail and I'm asking for some help if someone has the time to spare. I'm new to this sorta thing so I apologize if it's some dumb obvious mistake, thanks for any assistance   

I also experience this issue when selecting the rakkle body type from the mod of the same name, I will see if disabling these mods and just using OTY and nudeworld will fix this issue.
Here is my log

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/64c9aa3926e630355f512d29a495db0b

Spoiler

example.PNGError.PNG

2 hours ago, cmd0115 said:

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="Alien_Nyaron"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons) failed

file: [Rimworld_dir]\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\Patches\NudePatch-Nyaron.xml

This you can ignore. Not an error that effects the game. You can fix by following that file path and deleting the file.

[OTY_NUDE Unofficial Update] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationRemove(Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[hediffGraphics/RJW_pregnancy]) failed

file: [Rimworld_dir]\Mods\OTY-Nude UU 0.62 Pube Fix\Patches\BellyPatch-Humans.xml

use latest Rimnude

XML error: Duplicate XML node name colorChannels in this XML block

Root node: <AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace ParentName="BasePawn"><defName>Dragonian</defName><label>Dragonian...

XML AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator defines the same field twice: colorChannels.

use latest Rimnude
Use this if that doesnt fix. Place in RNW 2.1\1.2\Patches folderNudePatch-Dragonians.xml

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Cumflation. There are 414 defs of this type loaded.

This you can ignore. Not an error that effects the game. You can fix by having the mod Licentia Labs

Config error in AS_WHE_Race: description has trailing whitespace

This you can ignore. Not an error that effects the game.

On 07.02.2021 at 22:05, Tory187 said:

După cercetarea ulterioară. Pun pariu că ai descărcat mai degrabă sursa decât modul în sine.

image.png.0dfa1d0c3c402258ab8c851511c7b75f.png

Faceți clic pe cel de sus.

Hi, I don't know if you will answer me, but it's worth a try, I have an error I installed RNW and the male body appears without any problem, but the female body disappears when I deactivate the FemaleBB BodyType for Human mode and appears when I activate the FBTH mode but breasts and female genitals appear where they shouldn't, and I thought maybe they would fix humanoid alien races 2.1 # fix-list edition because I have Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 and it doesn't work. But the problem is that I can't find humanoid alien races 2.1 # fix-list edition, I searched but all I find is Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 ☹☹☹.Can you help me?

3 hours ago, rijab77787 said:

Hi, I don't know if you will answer me, but it's worth a try, I have an error I installed RNW and the male body appears without any problem, but the female body disappears when I deactivate the FemaleBB BodyType for Human mode and appears when I activate the FBTH mode but breasts and female genitals appear where they shouldn't, and I thought maybe they would fix humanoid alien races 2.1 # fix-list edition because I have Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 and it doesn't work. But the problem is that I can't find humanoid alien races 2.1 # fix-list edition, I searched but all I find is Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 ☹☹☹.Can you help me?

Im gonna save you the effort of trying that and tell you it wont make FemaleBB for human work with Rimnude. FemaleBB does not work with Rimnude because it is a body replacer. Rimnude replaces bodies and it needs to do that so its graphics can work properly. FemaleBB overwrites Rimnudes and breaks it. If your save is having issues with not using the right body when you have femalebb turned off then use character editor to change the body. If you keep getting errors then you may have a problematic modlist/load order. 

For some reason the pregnancy bellies do not show up during pregnancy, tried everything I could think of to get them to show up but they just don't (such as removing other texture mods out of the order like oty textures and sized apparel.) to me it's a really nice thing to visually tell me what's going on without needing to click on some tabs to see, plus it looks nice so I really want to get it working. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

https://gist.github.com/50e06744033afaae7da7ceef0ca25e2d

8 minutes ago, Babzooga said:

For some reason the pregnancy bellies do not show up during pregnancy, tried everything I could think of to get them to show up but they just don't (such as removing other texture mods out of the order like oty textures and sized apparel.) to me it's a really nice thing to visually tell me what's going on without needing to click on some tabs to see, plus it looks nice so I really want to get it working. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

https://gist.github.com/50e06744033afaae7da7ceef0ca25e2d

FemaleBB BodyType for Human

FemaleBB BodyType for Alien Races
[RF]Body Type Extend - 体型扩展框架

These mods do not work with Rimnude/OTY. Pregnancy should visible if you have OTY .62 which it looks like you do. But based on this error:

[OTY_NUDE Unofficial Update] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationRemove(Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[hediffGraphics/RJW_pregnancy]) failed

file: [Rimworld_dir]\Mods\OTY-Nude Unofficial Update .62\Patches\BellyPatch-Humans.xml

It looks like you are not using the latest Rimnude. I posted latest Rimnude alongside of OTY earlier in this thread. That version of rimnude adds its own version of pregnancy btw. OTY will patch it out in favor of its own.

I dont have colonists using those body types (they're a requirement for another race mod) I do make sure to have everyone else using the default body types as I did read that they aren't compatible
Gonna reinstall RNW and OTY and see how it goes, thank you for the help will come back and edit this to report if it worked or not.

16 minutes ago, Babzooga said:

I dont have colonists using those body types (they're a requirement for another race mod) I do make sure to have everyone else using the default body types as I did read that they aren't compatible
Gonna reinstall RNW and OTY and see how it goes, thank you for the help will come back and edit this to report if it worked or not.

odd, usually when a race mod requires femaleBB it just needs FemaleBB BodyType Support, not all the other ones. The goal of the other ones are that they replace textures. FemaleBB BodyType Support just adds that bodytype so race mods can use it.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

odd, usually when a race mod requires femaleBB it just needs FemaleBB BodyType Support, not all the other ones. The goal of the other ones are that they replace textures. FemaleBB BodyType Support just adds that bodytype so race mods can use it.

So I tried removing those female body mods but the support, updated OTY and RNW, removed RJW menstruation cycle, remove RJWEgg, removed rakkle race mod as it added it's own body type, sized apparel, made sure to turn off every texture setting in all my mods through mod settings/manager. It still doesn't show the belly unfortunately. Even before the mod said to update this did not work, so I'm just completely at a loss.

Also whenever I try uploading the log via CTRL+f12 it doesnt work for some reason now... wonderful
Hope these pics of the related mods+the last github is enough, at this point I might just stop trying to get it working, game works just fine without a belly addition, as nice as it would be. Thank you for the help

Spoiler

unpros.PNG
order.PNG
still_no.PNG

9 minutes ago, Babzooga said:

So I tried removing those female body mods but the support, updated OTY and RNW, removed RJW menstruation cycle, remove RJWEgg, removed rakkle race mod as it added it's own body type, sized apparel, made sure to turn off every texture setting in all my mods through mod settings/manager. It still doesn't show the belly unfortunately. Even before the mod said to update this did not work, so I'm just completely at a loss.

Also whenever I try uploading the log via CTRL+f12 it doesnt work for some reason now... wonderful
Hope these pics of the related mods+the last github is enough, at this point I might just stop trying to get it working, game works just fine without a belly addition, as nice as it would be. Thank you for the help

Reveal hidden contents

unpros.PNG
order.PNG
still_no.PNG

[KV] Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats(showhair.kv.rw)[ov:1.2.0.5]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:1.2.0.1), ShowHair(1.0.0)

Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion(Rah.RBSE): RBSE(1.0.0), rimworld2020(1)(1.0.0 [no FileVersionInfo])

Medical System Expansion 2(MSE2.Core)[mv:2.4.3]: JPatchOperation(av:1.0.0,fv:1.0.0), MSE2-Core(2.4.3.1)

DocWorld(drzhivago.docworld)[mv:1.2.2.23]: DocWorld(1.0.0)

Locks 2: Lock Them Out!(krkr.locks2): Locks2(1.0.7627.17616)

Could try putting these mods higher up in load order.

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: shauaputa.rimnudeworld. Ignoring the duplicates.

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\RNW 2.1

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces. Ignoring the duplicates.

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\AlienRaces-1.2

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\839005762 Humanoid Alien Races 2.0

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: Orion.Hospitality. Ignoring the duplicates.

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\Hospitality-1.2.08

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\Hospitality-1.2.03

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: rjw.milk.humanoid. Ignoring the duplicates.

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\rjw-mc-master

[Rimworld_dir]\Mods\RJW Milkable Colonists

I would sort these issues out too. If older versions of the same mod exist the game doesnt know which one to load because they share the same PackageID. Likely the version you dont want to load is loading. Hence why I thought you had old Rimnude earlier.

If these changes dont solve then I would try removing some other RJW mods you have. Likely the issue is with the duplicate PackageIDs specifically with HAR. I take it you dont have this game on steam?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having another issue that I cannot pin down, I have several mods including RJW Menstrual cycle. the issue i have is that my pawns skin color changes during sex and also sometimes changes when clothes is equipped or removed. Anyone have similar issues? I've disabled all mods except RJW Add-ons all updated to 1.2. Rimnude has never given me problems similar to this so I'd hate to ask but how do I find and Repair this issue.

52 minutes ago, dWarden18 said:

I have this problem where the male genitals don't load and the breasts are showing outside the cloth. Tried reinstalling all the mods and patching it as mentioned in the rjw thread but still it's the same result.

Here's the pastebin link https://pastebin.com/H2CSFQjz 

image.png.bdf24ba6821d97d7004228f8a2cf29e4.png

Try updating Sized Apparel or just reinstall it and reset its configs. That mod enables breasts to be drawn while wearing certain clothes. Though it looks like sized apparel is not loading its textures to make it look right. So just reinstalling that and making sure its textures are loading should fix.

Edit: oh and also dont let some other mod overwrite sized apparels textures too. I dont know what your load order is but that could be at fault here.

On 4/24/2021 at 4:14 AM, DrippyBalls2 said:

I am having another issue that I cannot pin down, I have several mods including RJW Menstrual cycle. the issue i have is that my pawns skin color changes during sex and also sometimes changes when clothes is equipped or removed. Anyone have similar issues? I've disabled all mods except RJW Add-ons all updated to 1.2. Rimnude has never given me problems similar to this so I'd hate to ask but how do I find and Repair this issue.

Same issue. Could post mod order if that helps.