6 minutes ago, Beyound said:

No conflicts that it i see.

Hide contents

Untitled.png.928423bda6a886a530bfaa88de21ba5d.pngUntitled1.thumb.png.8bf53e7ff721031ebf5084f079b08271.pngUntitled2.thumb.png.dc5088942464f7fd5c2acc2b2f748261.pngUntitled3.thumb.png.10480ed9b8b06c39c9e7666094b205c0.pngUntitled4.thumb.png.49e4b5da68c0889ebeb561e7b186da33.png

this is confusing, especially when you consider that the first image is the only thing that my mod has change

so I explain a bit more about the mod

each piece of clothing/armor uses a slot

most clothing uses slot 33

my overlays uses slot 57

so I don't know what is going on

try the following...

do the same thing but go into LL_Armor_Raider_Underwear [LVLI:0008212C]

or

do a copy override of the first two in a new file and make sure that LL0_Accessories_Feeder_Raider_Chump [LVLI:0A01D3BD] is not enabled

Tested having the mod uninstalled incase it was a underlaying issue like you said and raiders spawned normally.

Untitled5.thumb.png.be532193ebe1f354345196a9ef93a7bc.png

I am not sure how to do a copy override, think i know how to do it.

Edit: So i copy override for LLI_Armor_Raider from armorsmith then LL_Faction_Raider from yours, then copy LL0_Accessories_Feeder_Raider_Chump and set it's count to 0?

No luck, still happens.

Edit: Going to disable mods, see if i can find if any of them are causing it.  When i say disable, just mean turning the plugins off.  Disabled everything but both your mods, FPE and armorsmith, it still happens.

Edit2: Tried version that doesn't require Armorsmith and disabled everything but overlays.  Female raiders are spawning naked along with the male ones.

Edit3: Might be a issue baked into my characters save, loaded an early save on same character but 2 hours in and don't get the issue.

I just tested a limited modded game

with the following mods...

DLC's and CC

UFO4

HUDFramework

ArmorKeywords

INVB_Outfits_Framework

INVB_OverlayFramework

Assorted Overlays

SKKFastStart

and it works perfectly (nearly there is a problem with one of the slavetat full tattoos)

20210301152219_1.jpg

20210301152236_1.jpg

20210301152433_1.jpg

Only thing i could think of, is if it's save related, it's something left over from previous versions.  Any save that previously had a old version of overlays get's the problem and any save before overlays was installed works fine.  Checked ReSaver and it says there is two orphaned scripts and yeah it's grasping at straws.

image.png.b26f6a3166c3b7d25556bf262ed7b24f.png

But even when those two are cleaned problem still persists.

Would like to help more, but it's 5am in the morning and i am out of ideas.  If no one else has the issue, then put it down to my save is wonky.

9 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Only thing i could think of, is if it's save related, it's something left over from previous versions.  Any save that previously had a old version of overlays get's the problem and any save before overlays was installed works fine.  Checked ReSaver and it says there is two orphaned scripts and yeah it's grasping at straws.

image.png.b26f6a3166c3b7d25556bf262ed7b24f.png

But even when those two are cleaned problem still persists.

Would like to help more, but it's 5am in the morning and i am out of ideas.  If no one else has the issue, then put it down to my save is wonky.

just do what I did, tomorrow

start a new game using a quick start mod

save

go to an raider hotspot

then repeat with more mods installed until the issue happens

I appear to have fixed it, spawned 90 raiders and none of them naked.

I uninstalled overlay on most recent save that has the issue, created new save and quit.  Opened the save in ReSaver cleaned all the scripts that where orphaned.  Reinstalled overlay 1.45 and loaded the new save that i cleaned the orphaned scripts from and everything is working.

Wonder if before updating to 1.45 if you uninstall old version, load save and create new save before updating, would it fix it.

7 hours ago, Beyound said:

I appear to have fixed it, spawned 90 raiders and none of them naked.

I uninstalled overlay on most recent save that has the issue, created new save and quit.  Opened the save in ReSaver cleaned all the scripts that where orphaned.  Reinstalled overlay 1.45 and loaded the new save that i cleaned the orphaned scripts from and everything is working.

Wonder if before updating to 1.45 if you uninstall old version, load save and create new save before updating, would it fix it.

something must have glitched out, because I still don't understand what happened. (because the most those scripts were going to do was give a NPC two overlay managers)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jgnosis said:

Is this similar to Unique NPC's but with MCM options.  I'm trying to have a AKWR and AE dependent free modlist because of the CTD I get using them.  I think this what I may  be looking for.

I had a brief look at Unique NPC's

Unique NPC's - many NPC's with already defined bodies with similar skins

ROF with BodyGen - Random bodies with an random number of tattoos on each and every NPC

if this mod works for you (I don't know why it doesn't for some user)

so I would say Random Overlay Framework combined with BodyGen would give a better unique experience (in my opinion but these options for more CPU intensive)

this is what I play (I also add Pregnancies from WDF as well)

I also use "AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies" to boost the number of faces but it is a system hog

before

20210301124645_1.thumb.jpg.90e6a9c1eb68b2d17c56f8398e6d9a5f.jpg

after

20210301124648_1.thumb.jpg.1463e58e62c98ad8a7786ae159fc1b8f.jpg

personally I like it when clothing doesn't quite cover the tattoo (not on full display) it gives a sense of mystery and that it is lived experience

I may have messed up the outfitFramework download so here it is

FPE_OutfitFramework.7z

32 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I also add Pregnancies from WDF as well

On a whim I created some altered bodygen templates which add broader ranges for bodyfat and pregnancy sliders (I'm using the Fusion Girl body replacer), and it worked out great. Now I have a number of fatter settlers, raiders, et cetera, as well as many (permanently) pregnant ones at various stages.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

On a whim I created some altered bodygen templates which add broader ranges for bodyfat and pregnancy sliders (I'm using the Fusion Girl body replacer), and it worked out great. Now I have a number of fatter settlers, raiders, et cetera, as well as many (permanently) pregnant ones at various stages.

I used to do that as well

also I should really update my Bodygen files to include some of the more recent slider presets

2 hours ago, jgnosis said:

Looks like its working. Prewar females looking rockabilly and its showing in MCM. Now I just need to find a tutorial on bodygen.

The LooksMenu main description was enough for me, but if it helps...

Look in Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen and you should see subfolders named for the base game and DLC plugins. In each one should be a morphs.ini and templates.ini file. The morphs file lists which templates to apply for a given ID, gender and race, or plugin and ID (I have entries for Fallout4.esm|14=Null to do no bodygen on the player, and then All|Female|HumanRace and All|Female|GhoulRace with lists of templates to randomly select). The templates listed are references to entries in the corresponding templates file, and essentially associate a template name with a list of slider values/ranges.

Go nuts.

3 hours ago, jgnosis said:

Looks like its working. Prewar females looking rockabilly and its showing in MCM. Now I just need to find a tutorial on bodygen.

58 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The LooksMenu main description was enough for me, but if it helps...

Look in Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen and you should see subfolders named for the base game and DLC plugins. In each one should be a morphs.ini and templates.ini file. The morphs file lists which templates to apply for a given ID, gender and race, or plugin and ID (I have entries for Fallout4.esm|14=Null to do no bodygen on the player, and then All|Female|HumanRace and All|Female|GhoulRace with lists of templates to randomly select). The templates listed are references to entries in the corresponding templates file, and essentially associate a template name with a list of slider values/ranges.

Go nuts.

I may as well give you my version of bodygen

instructions

0. make sure that all of the bodyslide meshes is set to zero

1. download file

2. go to the ...\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen

3. extract folder in the above folder

4. rename folder to a late mod(this works for me) in your mod list (such as StartMeUp.esp)

5. feel free to remake these files

Bodygen - AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp.7z

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I may as well give you my version of bodygen

instructions

0. make sure that all of the bodyslide meshes is set to zero

1. download file

2. go to the ...\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen

3. extract folder in the above folder

4. rename folder to a late mod(this works for me) in your mod list (such as StartMeUp.esp)

5. feel free to remake these files

Bodygen - AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp.7z 5.25 kB · 1 download

I zero slided CBBE body and outfits , batch build with morphs but I do not see \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen  In main fallout folder.  I'm using MO2 would this be in the looksmenu folder under f4se\plugins instead.  I see that in my MO2 mods folder but no F4EE\Bodygen after.  It looks like this D:\Modding\MO2 Fallout 4 Base\mods\LooksMenu\F4SE\Plugins and there is a f4ee.ini and a f4ee.dll inside that.

I found an older mod here called diverse bodies.  I checked the archive and I'm going to try this. Looks like it injects the folders via a mod manager.  I may fiddle and try the ini and dll you provided for kicks.  BTW Diverse Bodies is up for grabs per the author so maybe it will get taken over and updated. I do really appreciate the help.  LL members have helped me out with more  Bethesda issues than on the nexus ;)

I MIGHT be adding some more content to ROF

I am adding different Haircuts to the NPC's using the same framework as the overlays

I have been testing it and finally got it working(ish)

The Player consistently works

some NPC's work after a bit of tweaking in Looksmenu

while some other NPC's will not work at all (not even in Looksmenu)

so in the end, this might be a scissor mod (a object when used, will give you a new haircut)

and I have no idea how to do hair colours (so don't ask, but please tell me how to do them if you know how)

edit-> after a bit more testing, I think it is really only for the Player's Use

so I am going to remake the mod in to a simple hair and eye mod

• 5 weeks later...

First, thanks for this mod.  It is what the game needs.  Second; I downloaded this mod into MO2 along with CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays, LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition), LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays, Captive Tattoos, LooksMenu Body Tattoos ESL Version, Whipped And Branded LooksMenu, & Tattoos for Ivy &c.  I am not getting tattoos that I have seen so far (although I do get "tattooed" if my character is violated), but there are random pubic hair overlays; nice to have, but not a big issue for me.  The issue I do have is, occasionally, not always, random NPC's have a bright white shadow/blank mannequin attached to them after they die.  I have seen this before when I used SLM on a body to put tattoos or pubes on them, but it usually goes away when I exit SLM. .  I am not sure if I messed up a setting or I am missing something.   I left everything on default except pubic hair, which I gave very high probabilities (90% or above).  Everything else remained at 50%.