Random Overlay Framework

View File

The Random Overlay Framework allows you to populate the Commonwealth with a variety of different personalities.

This Mod Randomly provides NPC's with a vast assorted of tattoo's and other visual effects (Body and Pubic Hair, Moles, Scars, and others)

This mod uses Spell Perk Item Distributor or Robco Patcher

New Requirement -> Lighthouse Papyrus Extender

The Choice is up to you with the Options in the MCM

Choose which faction's have Tattoo's (or any other form of overlay)

Choose which Tattoo Type to better selected.

Choose if a faction will have it own unique Tattoo (none of the current Tattoo Sets have this yet)

Allows you to set a MCM Command & Hotkey to give a NPC Overlays.

Allows you to set a MCM Command to give yourself Overlays.

Allows you to set a MCM Command to give everyone around you to receive Overlays

The Overlays are divided into several sections and different Overlays are use with each other
(These can be tweaked using the MCM Option to give chances of appearing and not appearing)

Pubic Hair

Back
Chest
Left Arm
Left Leg
Right Arm
Right Leg

Full Bodied

Unique (Don't use this with the new quest system) *WIP

Skin Override

Lower Back
Pelvis

New Additions
Body Hair
Hands and Feet
Acne
Birthmark Placeholder (I am undecided what this is going to be) *it is currently contains a single Lactation overlay from
Cheri LooksMenu Overlays
Moles
Skin Conditions
Scars
Spanked Marks
Whipped Marks
Finger Nails
Toe Nails

Certain NPC's will be excluded because they wear another type of outfit but this mod should affect the following...
(These NPC's can be tweaked using the MCM Option to give chances of an Overlay Manager appearing(Gives the NPC Overlays))

Raiders
Gunners
Settlers
Brotherhood of Steel
Railroad
Children of Atom
Minutemen
Institute

Institute Synth's
Vault 81
Captives / DLC04 - Slaves

Overlay Type
(For each Faction, you can select a style of overlay given)

Random = All or Lower Back/Pelvis or Full Bodied
All = Back, Chest, Arms and Legs
Lower Back & Pelvis = Oddly enough Lower Back & Pelvis
Full Bodied = Tattoos that cover more than one section

Skin Override = override the NPC's Skin with a new custom skin
Everything = Back, Chest, Arms, Legs, Lower Back and Pelvis
Nothing = No Overlay's

Unique = An Unique Tattoo for one faction only (Don't use with the new quest system) *this might not appear for some factions

Additional Options *only works on unique NPCs

Eyes = Changes the eyes of NPC

Hair Cuts = Changes the hair of NPC (This can be buggy)

MCM Commands and Hotkeys
While targeting a NPC, go into MCM "Custom Managers"
1. A Hotkey to give a NPC a Custom Overlay Manager
2. A Command to give a NPC a Custom Overlay Manager
3. A Command to give Yourself a Custom Overlay Manager
note on 3 - The following is Not Recommended for Certain Players However it might be interesting for a new game.

Currently Supported Tattoo Mod's

(Due to Performance issues, the Following should in a BA2 archive, Loose Files may cause decrease performance)

Pubic Hair

This adds the Body Hair Overlays from good0593's NPC Male Bodies

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38676

This adds the Pubic Hair Overlays from LunaEversor's LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47054

This adds the Pubic Hair Overlays from LunaEversor's LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition)
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46854

This adds the Pubic Hair Overlays from ygcxsw's CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays for LooksMenu 1.0.0

This adds the Pubic Hair Overlays from Porcupine's PubicHairs v1b (No Armor replacer yet) *but they will work in Quest Mode
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28178-porcupines-pubichairs/

Body Hair
This adds the Body Hair Overlays from good0593's NPC Male Bodies (No Armor replacer) *but they will work in Quest Mode
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38676

Skin Overlays
This adds the Skin Overlays from Porcupine's Skin Overlays 1a (No Armor replacer yet) *but they will work in Quest Mode
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28232-porcupines-skin-overlays/

Tattoo's

This adds the Assorted Overlays from krisser143's LooksMenu Body Tattoos
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25000

This adds the Assorted Overlays from DonJunk's Rutah Tattoo Pack
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43661

This adds the Assorted Overlays from DarkTI's ASO Astins Skin Overlay Cbbe (BLK Tribal tattoos)
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33122

This adds the Assorted Overlays from DarkTI's ASO Astins Skin Overlay Cbbe (Tribal Brands)

This adds the Assorted Overlays from DarkTI'sASO Astins Skin Overlay Cbbe (Tribal tattoos Color)

This adds Assorted Overlays from JBpy's Tattoos for captives

Pelvis Overlays from JBpy's Lewd Marks

This adds the Chest and Pelvis Overlays fromsvbernard's SVB Tattoos 1.0 for Fusion Girl

Assorted Overlays from JSpy's Render Tattoos

"Tattoos Collection by Dreivor 1221.1"

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49177

Cheri LooksMenu Overlays

and Create Your Own Overlay Kit and Mod Custom Managers

(more info to come)

Other Thanks (while I don't directly use their work, some of the addon's wouldn't exist without them)
andy11 for Pubic Hair Alternatives for Skyrim
Rutah for Rutah Tattoo Pack for Skyrim
AncientKane for Pubes Forever for Skyrim
and Others

Screenshot Thanks (and a few overlays from above + a couple of my overlays)
GrafPanzer's CCO Cheeky Casuals Edition
GrafPanzer's CCO Saucy Settlers Edition
GrafPanzer's CCO Vulgar Villains Edition
GrafPanzer's CCO Foxy Factions Edition
Crimsomrider's Clothing Of The Commonwealth - Mega Outfit Pack

Known Issues

Overlapping may/will occur when an increased amount of overlay mod is used

there was a double or triple effect known to happened (please tell me if this happens to you)

Please note, This is still in progress, please alert me if there is any issues

20201020152832_1.jpg

More Notices

this mod can be a resource hog if you are using loose overlay files.
(I know that NPC Male Bodies uses loose files so caution about that mod)
How to fix this issue-> Packing BA2's

also if you have performance Issues, I would recommend the following

all of the following requires you to open INVB_OverlayFramework_DISTR.ini

Chances
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|NONE|NONE|10
or
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|NONE|NONE|25
or
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|NONE|NONE|50
or
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|NONE|NONE|(or whatever you want)

you will need to adjust the MCM settings (because the default settings assume 100% of NPCs will get the spell)

Unique NPCs(only unique NPCs will get overlays) *I am not sure if this works
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|U

Ghouls Only
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6

Humans Only
Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0x13746

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/18/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Looksmenu & FourPlay F4SE Plugins(AAF) & Lighthouse Papyrus Extender and thenSpell Perk Item Distributor or Robco Patcher

This has the same DNA as my Impregnation mod is it will have some of the same issues.

Leveled List issues

here is a now fixed leveled list for LL_Clothes_Institute (look at Clothes_Assorted.esp) this would do two things, none of the overlays would show up and if they did then the NPC would be Naked. (the solution is to make a new leveled list of the original then link the new leveled List to old one and set Use All)

Screenshot_091820_102423_AM.thumb.jpg.9e39d87383dbb127d8209f762ad05c22.jpg

Double and Triple Overlay Issue (I believe I have fixed it but I am not completely sure yet)20200916133330_1.thumb.jpg.04659021738bedc833d02ec580aa4dca.jpg

bloody Hell, I finally decide to submit this mod

and I thought of a way to fix the MCM issues with minimal future proofing problems (I must admit every solution I had before this had future proofing issues which is why I didn't do them)

btw the issue is that the numbers are reversed for the leveled lists

0=100% vs 100=0%

7 hours ago, Manman27 said:

Is it available for captive tattoos

not yet

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

Works great. 

1.png.c873aedcc20f3125b6fd2a8874680526.png

If one day you plan to expand it, I would be interested for HOTC prostitutes.

2.png.62ba5f4354f54918ae84b0308631336c.png

one of the things I am going to make is several custom overlay manager ESP's for other mods. in the near future.

(I just have to figure out some of the finer parts before hard)

so it may look at this

INVB_OverlayFramework.esm

INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_krisser143.esl

OutcastsAndRemnants.esp

INVB_OverlayFramework_Custom_OAR.esl

I was testing the mod yesterday to check the MCM Issue (turns out to be from a early prototype overlay mod I Made)

I must admit one of the things that I liked is how hidden some tattoo's are (Settler with a back tattoo covered by a shirt, it gives a bit more character to NPC's when you reveal it)

or you see hints of a tattoo.

Yes, it is very good and gives more life or personality to the NPC/Raiders/Gunners.  

I wonder if it is possible that NPCs could react to certain tattoos. For example, if you have a lewd tattoo on your belly, a man might say something. I find it interesting to learn and add something like that to captive tattoos, although scripts are not my thing.

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so it been a week or so since I uploaded this mod.

is everyone happy with it?

does anyone want any changes?

btw I am thinking of posting it on Nexus in the near future

It's a really great mod, thanks for making and sharing! I've been getting quite a bit of enjoyment from this, as it helps compensate for the fact that all raiders use the same skin, all settlers use the same skin, et cetera. When they're wearing clothing it's not so annoying, but in a pervy playthrough when people are getting naked all the time, it's great to have some variety.

My only suggestion, which I think someone else also mentioned a while back, would be to include support for the Tattoos for Captives mod.

10 hours ago, JBpy said:

Yes, it is very good and gives more life or personality to the NPC/Raiders/Gunners.  

I wonder if it is possible that NPCs could react to certain tattoos. For example, if you have a lewd tattoo on your belly, a man might say something. I find it interesting to learn and add something like that to captive tattoos, although scripts are not my thing.

well the easiest way to add an react function to an overlay is to add a keyword to an object like mine. but that would be the really easy part. everything else is very difficult

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's a really great mod, thanks for making and sharing! I've been getting quite a bit of enjoyment from this, as it helps compensate for the fact that all raiders use the same skin, all settlers use the same skin, et cetera. When they're wearing clothing it's not so annoying, but in a pervy playthrough when people are getting naked all the time, it's great to have some variety.

My only suggestion, which I think someone else also mentioned a while back, would be to include support for the Tattoos for Captives mod.

I just tried to make a Tattoos for Captives addon and I was a bit overwhelmed(40+ strings for chest alone) so I think I will be cutting down the overlays used which will be more work.

unless someone helps me.

also the nature of mine sections vs JBpy's sections,

it just going to take awhile

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so I did a Tattoos for Captives and I limited it to less than 20 tattoos on each section.

I didn't bother with most of the text based ones

as well as Nate and Nora based overlays as well

Fuck. You have looked at almost 700 tattoos and classify them like this. You probably had nightmares about my tattoos; I even feel obliged to apologize to you xD

Im still on hiatus with Fallout but I always check the news. The one I am playing is Skyrim. Those colored tattoos make me jealous.

1.15 was working for me, but 1.25 seems to produce installation errors. I have all the supported tattoo and pubic hair overlay packs installed, but when I select them all in the FOMOD menus I still end up without your ESPs deployed for three of them: Tattoo_Krisser143, Tattoo's_DonJunk-Rutah, and Svbtats. Is there an error in the FOMOD maybe? Or  is Vortex just shitting on me for fun? Has anybody else run into the same problem?

Aha! I see the problem (I think). All three are misnamed in the archive. I'll see if correcting them to the filenames the FOMOD uses works.

Okay, turns out two of them had slight name mismatches, but the FOMOD was also missing the source directory on all three. Replacing fomod\ModuleConfig.xml in the archive with this edited version, it now works great for me:

ModuleConfig.xml

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

1.15 was working for me, but 1.25 seems to produce installation errors. I have all the supported tattoo and pubic hair overlay packs installed, but when I select them all in the FOMOD menus I still end up without your ESPs deployed for three of them: Tattoo_Krisser143, Tattoo's_DonJunk-Rutah, and Svbtats. Is there an error in the FOMOD maybe? Or  is Vortex just shitting on me for fun? Has anybody else run into the same problem?

Aha! I see the problem (I think). All three are misnamed in the archive. I'll see if correcting them to the filenames the FOMOD uses works.

I did change the structure but I must have missed a few of them. uploading a new version in a few minutes

INVB_OverlayFramework v1.25.7z