so I have been working a outfit based version of this mod.

so the early version uses an injector to inject overlays into existing leveled lists but this can be unreliable.

so I decided to make a new simple mod to directly add a leveled list to each outfit in the game which is then injected with an overlay

and then with some fo4edit skill, you could make some overrides for custom mods (see image)

Screenshot_013021_044105_PM.jpg

INVB_OverlayFramework.esp INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have been working a outfit based version of this mod.

so the early version uses an injector to inject overlays into existing leveled lists but this can be unreliable.

so I decided to make a new simple mod to directly add a leveled list to each outfit in the game which is then injected with an overlay

and then with some fo4edit skill, you could make some overrides for custom mods (see image)

Screenshot_013021_044105_PM.jpg

INVB_OverlayFramework.esp 31.88 kB · 1 download INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp 37.1 kB · 1 download

Can we have non AWKCR version? Would love to test these.

9 hours ago, AWHA said:

Can we have non AWKCR version? Would love to test these.

I will make one up in a few hours

edit-> here they are, just download the one you want and remove the tag at the end of file

also it looks like I missed a couple of outfits so I will go over them again in the future

INVB_Outfits_Framework_NOAWKCR.esp INVB_Outfits_Framework_NOAWKCR&UFO4.esp

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will make one up in a few hours

edit-> here they are, just download the one you want and remove the tag at the end of file

also it looks like I missed a couple of outfits so I will go over them again in the future

INVB_Outfits_Framework_NOAWKCR.esp 29.83 kB · 1 download INVB_Outfits_Framework_NOAWKCR&UFO4.esp 29.82 kB · 1 download

Do these still require the Overlay Framework esp and the individual tattoo pack esp's? I assume the Overlay Framework esp is still need because something has the load the ba2 archive, right?

33 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Do these still require the Overlay Framework esp and the individual tattoo pack esp's? I assume the Overlay Framework esp is still need because something has the load the ba2 archive, right?

start from the start

all the files on this page require the ba2 from the main download and overlay mods

INVB_Outfits_Framework & INVB_Outfits_Framework_NOAWKCR & INVB_Outfits_Framework_NO_Nextone are the same file but with outfit cut out of it so remove the tags

and you need INVB_OverlayFramework from this page for the above files to work

On 1/30/2021 at 12:41 AM, Invictusblade said:

Just tested the new version, weirdly if I add the leveled list from Outfits Framework (like you showed in the image) it doesn't work, but if I add the Overlay Manager from Overlay Framework into a custom outfit (the old way), it works even with the new esp's.

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

Just tested the new version, weirdly if I add the leveled list from Outfits Framework (like you showed in the image) it doesn't work, but if I add the Overlay Manager from Overlay Framework into a custom outfit (the old way), it works even with the new esp's.

I made a mistake when making the leveled lists (I didn't add the "Use All" Option)

so I am testing it now

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I found an issue with Random Overlay Framework and Wasteland Dairy Framework both cause a mod conflict with Atoms Glory Threads where it will spawn loads of the mods clothing into NPCs inventories and in containers, guessing something is happening to the leveled list.

New Calibers has a similiar issue where it will spawn loads of different types of ammo in NPCs inventories, but not 100% sure if it's related to this as well, need to test that more. (Tested it more and it's not related to this.)

Asking here even though it might not make sense, just because I've never been able to find anyone else with this issue:

When I apply tattoos in F4, they look normal in LooksMenu, but once I start playing, my character's body texture changes to being a black, pixelated texture over the entire body. The only way to fix it is to remove all tattoos. So I've never been able to use any tattoos in F4, and never figured out what the problem was. Any thoughts?

22 minutes ago, Vidust said:

Asking here even though it might not make sense, just because I've never been able to find anyone else with this issue:

When I apply tattoos in F4, they look normal in LooksMenu, but once I start playing, my character's body texture changes to being a black, pixelated texture over the entire body. The only way to fix it is to remove all tattoos. So I've never been able to use any tattoos in F4, and never figured out what the problem was. Any thoughts?

I will have a think about it

so one more thing about INVB_OutfitFramework,

is that a mod will override something in this list, it is inevitable.

so what I do is make custom mods at the end of the load order with outfits from other mods

and then you can rework the Outfit framework leveled list into override mod. (it is confusing, I know)

I have called my version "INVB_Outfits_End.esp(esl)" (I cannot share it because it uses my batch files)

this image is about Curie's Human clothes from Vanilla to UFO4 to Outfits_Framework to Custom Mod - Pampas to Outfits_End

Screenshot_022621_062026_PM.thumb.jpg.9de0a1af1a6f2de9254bf9bcd06bb325.jpg

and this one is about a clash from Eli's Clothing Mod (btw I normally batch my clothing mods together) Vanilla to Outfits_Framework to Custom Mod - Eli's to Outfits_End

Screenshot_022621_062650_PM.thumb.jpg.017ad0d7b1c33dfdf2ceec09fd56831e.jpg

5 hours ago, Beyound said:

Newest update for this or INVB Wasteland diary is spawning some raiders naked with one or two armour pieces on them and no underarmor, was armour level list touched?  Using Armorsmith and MTO.

When you installed, which mechanism did you choose (outfit framework, or traditional overlay)? If you don't want to have to deal with the clothing mod conflicts mentioned up-thread, stick to traditional.

6 hours ago, Beyound said:

Newest update for this or INVB Wasteland diary is spawning some raiders naked with one or two armour pieces on them and no underarmor, was armour level list touched?  Using Armorsmith and MTO.

post load order

51 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

When you installed, which mechanism did you choose (outfit framework, or traditional overlay)? If you don't want to have to deal with the clothing mod conflicts mentioned up-thread, stick to traditional.

both methods have clothing conflicts but Outfit framework should have less conflicts

but I would have like to inject directly into Outfits (but that is impossible)

55 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

both methods have clothing conflicts but Outfit framework should have less conflicts

but I would have like to inject directly into Outfits (but that is impossible)

Oh, wow I completely misunderstood both the description and the FOMOD options for this update then, yeah. I picked traditional and haven't seen any problems with outfits on NPCs though. What sort of conflicts are you actually talking about? Earlier you said:

On 1/30/2021 at 5:41 AM, Invictusblade said:

I have been working a outfit based version of this mod.

I took this to mean the traditional options in the FOMOD weren't outfit-based... I think I must have misread it. I got the impression you were saying the new method equipped tattoos as outfits (so replacement bodies) instead of using overlays, but on rereading you're actually saying it ties the overlay selection to the outfits NPCs spawn with? Or am I still completely misunderstanding?

I use a number of outfit replacer mods so most NPCs are spawning with their usual outfit IDs, just with different meshes/textures. Does this mean I need to create an override patch to still get random tattoos on NPCs bodies with this latest version?

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, wow I completely misunderstood both the description and the FOMOD options for this update then, yeah. I picked traditional and haven't seen any problems with outfits on NPCs though. What sort of conflicts are you actually talking about? Earlier you said:

I took this to mean the traditional options in the FOMOD weren't outfit-based... I think I must have misread it. I got the impression you were saying the new method equipped tattoos as outfits (so replacement bodies) instead of using overlays, but on rereading you're actually saying it ties the overlay selection to the outfits NPCs spawn with? Or am I still completely misunderstanding?

I use a number of outfit replacer mods so most NPCs are spawning with their usual outfit IDs, just with different meshes/textures. Does this mean I need to create an override patch to still get random tattoos on NPCs bodies with this latest version?

well it is fairly hard to explain and make (which is why it took someone(me) this long to make something like this)

(before making this mod, I was using Body skins on NPC's from AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies to simulate tattoos in the game)

I try to explain it (using Settlers)

Old Method - Leveled List injection

The Overlay Leveled list "LL_Quest_Overlay_Settlers" gets injected into...

LL_WorkshopNPC_Male_Wastelander_Outfit [LVLI:001C2699]

LL_WorkshopNPC_Female_Wastelander_Outfit [LVLI:08001663]

LL_Armor_Wastelander_Leather_Female [LVLI:08001B92]

LL_Armor_Wastelander_Female [LVLI:08001B91]

and then this requires an Use All flag and you have to shift stuff around to get everything to work properly.

New Method - Outfit Framework

The Overlay Leveled list "LL_Quest_Overlay_Settlers" gets injected into Outfit Framework's "LL_Faction_Settler" and this Leveled list is directly added to 187 different outfits such as...

leveled lists

WorkshopNPC_WastelanderOutfit00_Female (LL_WorkshopNPC_Female_Wastelander_Outfit + LL_Faction_Settlers + LL_Faction_Settlers_Preg)

WorkshopNPC_Wastelander01_Female (LL_Clothing_Settler_Underwear01_Female + LL_Faction_Settlers)

Individual clothing

SturgesOutfit (ClothesSturgesBeltAddons "Utility Coveralls" [ARMO:00039A66] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

MS16BobbiOutfit (ClothesMobster01 "Black Vest and Slacks" [ARMO:000FC100] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

PiperOutfit (ClothesPiper "Red Leather Trench Coat" [ARMO:0009F252] + ClothesPiperCap "Press Cap" [ARMO:000A81AF] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

well it is fairly hard to explain and make (which is why it took someone(me) this long to make something like this)

(before making this mod, I was using Body skins on NPC's from AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies to simulate tattoos in the game)

I try to explain it (using Settlers)

Old Method - Leveled List injection

The Overlay Leveled list "LL_Quest_Overlay_Settlers" gets injected into...

LL_WorkshopNPC_Male_Wastelander_Outfit [LVLI:001C2699]

LL_WorkshopNPC_Female_Wastelander_Outfit [LVLI:08001663]

LL_Armor_Wastelander_Leather_Female [LVLI:08001B92]

LL_Armor_Wastelander_Female [LVLI:08001B91]

and then this requires an Use All flag and you have to shift stuff around to get everything to work properly.

New Method - Outfit Framework

The Overlay Leveled list "LL_Quest_Overlay_Settlers" gets injected into Outfit Framework's "LL_Faction_Settler" and this Leveled list is directly added to 187 different outfits such as...

leveled lists

WorkshopNPC_WastelanderOutfit00_Female (LL_WorkshopNPC_Female_Wastelander_Outfit + LL_Faction_Settlers + LL_Faction_Settlers_Preg)

WorkshopNPC_Wastelander01_Female (LL_Clothing_Settler_Underwear01_Female + LL_Faction_Settlers)

Individual clothing

SturgesOutfit (ClothesSturgesBeltAddons "Utility Coveralls" [ARMO:00039A66] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

MS16BobbiOutfit (ClothesMobster01 "Black Vest and Slacks" [ARMO:000FC100] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

PiperOutfit (ClothesPiper "Red Leather Trench Coat" [ARMO:0009F252] + ClothesPiperCap "Press Cap" [ARMO:000A81AF] + LL_Faction_Settlers [LVLI:0900080F])

So, just to clarify, this is a means of getting the tattoos to appear on NPCs who are wearing clothing? I probably only ever notice their tattoos when they're naked, so I guess any of the options are still effective at making tattoos show up on nude NPCs?

Are replacer mods for vanilla outfits (those which just provide new meshes/textures/materials/sliders) going to require custom patching to cooperate with the outfit framework method, or no?

Is it ok in spoiler tags, or a txt file?

(Sorry i have a lot of plugins)

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4018-gaussrifleprototype.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
ccrzrfo4001-tunnelsnakes.esm
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl
ccsbjfo4001-solarflare.esl
ccrzrfo4002-disintegrate.esl
ccbgsfo4116-heavyflamer.esl
ccbgsfo4035-pint.esl
ccfrsfo4003-cr75l.esl
ccsbjfo4002_manwellrifle.esl
ccbgsfo4046-tescan.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Dogs can grab player.esl
WhatsYourName.esl
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esl
AAF.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
AAFThemes.esl
ArmorKeywords.esm
INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp <-- Currently Disabled
INVB_OverlayFramework.esp <-- Reinstalled and picked old version.
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
LWIS-INNRs-Full.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
CWSS Redux.esp
CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
DDLL.esl
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
EFM_MetalArmor_Mk1.esl
EFM_RaiderArmor.esl
HUDFramework.esm
Military Vehicles Retextured.esl
Homemaker.esm
Natural Landscapes.esl
Natural Roads.esl
Natural Rocks.esl
PANPC.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
Retex_Skeletons.esl
SettlementKeywords.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
WashOutThatCum.esl
Loads.esm
NewCalibers.esp
SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
SavrenXBetterRobotHDLibertyPrime.esp
SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressingDLC.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
SavrenXLandscapeInteriorBuildingDLC.esp
SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
SavrenX SuperMutant Armor HD.esp
SavrenXSynthHD.esp
SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
KSHairdosExtra.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_DonJunk-Rutah.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Lewdmarks.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_RenderTattoo.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_SlaveTats.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Svbtats.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_krisser143.esp
INVB_Resources.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
LWIS-Overrides-Full.esp
quickchange.esp
HN66TeethEyeLashes DeluxeEyeLipLiner.esp
Custom Setdressing.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_Spectators.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
DCGuardOutfitOverride.esp
ASA.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_1.0.0.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
AgemoNewFace(E)Cait_VanillaOufit.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Assaultron Grab Skills.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
AutoDoors.esp
SaveManager.esp
BarefootFootstepExtended.esp
BraveAnims.esp
NB_BuildLimitRemover.esp
Burly Bunkers.esp
ChameleonAndStealthFixes.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Custom Moans.esp
DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
Deathclaw Grab Skills.esp
Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
Enhanced Metal Crates.esp
Diamond City HD.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.esp
NoSuperMutantDecaps.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FFC_Valkyre_Fair.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
Feral Ghoul Bite Skills.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part3.esp
FusionGirl.esp
Gritty Subway Stations.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Indubitable Ivy.esp
LewdMarks.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMirror.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
NMC Bundle MEDIUM.esp
Lucid's Texture Upgrades.esp
freefov.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
NoSuperMutantDismember.esp
rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
indarello_animations.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
rfortaleza2-pauldron.esp
rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Quintessential Quarries.esp
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
Radscorpion Stab Skill.esp
Radstag Grab Skill.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
dD-Reduced Explosion Force.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Render Tattoos.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
SKKQuickPlayerRespec.esp
Svbtats.esp
stnjrPackHair.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4PiercingsSED7.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-AutoDoorsPatch.esp
SettlementPrivacy.esp
Skip DIMA memories.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
Stashable Caps.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
indarello_synthclampon.esp
TERARogue.esp
ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
Female Tactical Armor.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
3DNPC_FO4 FaceGens.esp
3DNPC_FO4-Patch.esp
A Forest.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
A Variety of Containers.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
Better Manufacturing.esp
Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs).esp
MojaveImports.esp
SRO - Syringer Overhaul.esp
AnimChemRedux.esp
Better Manufacturing - Menu Organization.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
AGNISNikaCola01.esp
Depravity.esp
JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp
MTO Enemy Males.esp
WLBlackRaidersv2.esp
AngeliPowerarmor.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Vault4.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp
Firelance2.5.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
AVOC DLC Patch.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
INVB_Storyline.esp
INVB_WhatsYourName_Both.esp
Milking And Devious Costumes.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
Snappy_HouseK.esp
AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
Wattz2000 - Jake Necroix.esp
Glock86.esp
RansackedRelay.esp
GetDirty.esp
AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
Raider Pet.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
Boston Devious Helper.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
AdvancedNeeds2_Expansion_03_AAF.esp
AdvancedNeeds2_Patch_DLC.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
CartographersMapMarkers Commonwealth.esp
AtomsGloryThreads.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
CVSNWA.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
HZS NavMesh Fixer.esp
InoueKinkyKollars.esp
ManufacturingExtended.esp
CartographersMapMarkers FarHarbor.esp
CartographersMapMarkers NukaWorld.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
RBWorkbenchesNoLocalLeader.esp
OWR.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AlexSleevePatcher.esp
NaiRaeCozyScavver.esp
SKKGlobalStashScrapping.esp
SMH.esp
SSEX.esp
MMsLaserRCW.esp
True Caves.esp
EFF.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
WinchesterP94Balanced2.esp
WorkshopRearranged_MojaveImports_Patch.esp
Yaoguai grab skill.esp
zgchairpack.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
improved_power radiation.esp
le666piercings.esp
SuperAffinity.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
OCDispenser.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
WorkshopRearranged_OWR_Patch.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
WorkshopRearranged_SnB_Patch.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_SKPatch.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
3dscopes-ccpack.esp
3dscopes.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy_Hints.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy_Recipes_Single.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
Eli_Accessories.esp
rfortaleza2_AE.esp
rpampas.esp
Hidden Helmets 2.0 - AE Version.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
KKYpampas.esp
Toxic Raider Armour.esp
MojaveImports AE.esp
Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
Better Manufacturing - Weaponsmith Additions.esp
MojaveImports WE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX before UWBF (CWSS and DLCs) Compatibility Patch.esp
Pre Com Vis.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
NAC.esp
NAC-FH.esp
NAC-NW.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp

36 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

So, just to clarify, this is a means of getting the tattoos to appear on NPCs who are wearing clothing? I probably only every notice the tattoos when they're naked, so I guess any of the options are still effective at making tattoos show up on nude NPCs?

Are replacers mods for vanilla outfits (those which just provide new meshes/textures/materials/sliders) going to require custom patching to cooperate with the outfit framework method, or no?

it was never designed (or intended) for NPC to be completely nude when receiving overlays.

you may notice more overlays on naked NPC because they are naked but the goal was always to a bit of a background to each NPC (maybe an escaped raider slave)

20200921214032_1.jpg

20200921214052_1.jpg

31 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Is it ok in spoiler tags, or a txt file?

(Sorry i have a lot of plugins)

Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4018-gaussrifleprototype.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
ccrzrfo4001-tunnelsnakes.esm
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl
ccsbjfo4001-solarflare.esl
ccrzrfo4002-disintegrate.esl
ccbgsfo4116-heavyflamer.esl
ccbgsfo4035-pint.esl
ccfrsfo4003-cr75l.esl
ccsbjfo4002_manwellrifle.esl
ccbgsfo4046-tescan.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Dogs can grab player.esl
WhatsYourName.esl
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esl
AAF.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
AAFThemes.esl
ArmorKeywords.esm
INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp <-- Currently Disabled
INVB_OverlayFramework.esp <-- Reinstalled and picked old version.
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
LWIS-INNRs-Full.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
CWSS Redux.esp
CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
DDLL.esl
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
EFM_MetalArmor_Mk1.esl
EFM_RaiderArmor.esl
HUDFramework.esm
Military Vehicles Retextured.esl
Homemaker.esm
Natural Landscapes.esl
Natural Roads.esl
Natural Rocks.esl
PANPC.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
Retex_Skeletons.esl
SettlementKeywords.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
WashOutThatCum.esl
Loads.esm
NewCalibers.esp
SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
SavrenXBetterRobotHDLibertyPrime.esp
SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressingDLC.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
SavrenXLandscapeInteriorBuildingDLC.esp
SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
SavrenX SuperMutant Armor HD.esp
SavrenXSynthHD.esp
SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
KSHairdosExtra.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_DonJunk-Rutah.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Lewdmarks.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_RenderTattoo.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_SlaveTats.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Svbtats.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_krisser143.esp
INVB_Resources.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
LWIS-Overrides-Full.esp
quickchange.esp
HN66TeethEyeLashes DeluxeEyeLipLiner.esp
Custom Setdressing.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_Spectators.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
DCGuardOutfitOverride.esp
ASA.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_1.0.0.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
AgemoNewFace(E)Cait_VanillaOufit.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Assaultron Grab Skills.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
AutoDoors.esp
SaveManager.esp
BarefootFootstepExtended.esp
BraveAnims.esp
NB_BuildLimitRemover.esp
Burly Bunkers.esp
ChameleonAndStealthFixes.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Custom Moans.esp
DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
Deathclaw Grab Skills.esp
Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
Enhanced Metal Crates.esp
Diamond City HD.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.esp
NoSuperMutantDecaps.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FFC_Valkyre_Fair.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
Feral Ghoul Bite Skills.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_1K_Part3.esp
FusionGirl.esp
Gritty Subway Stations.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Indubitable Ivy.esp
LewdMarks.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMirror.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
NMC Bundle MEDIUM.esp
Lucid's Texture Upgrades.esp
freefov.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
NoSuperMutantDismember.esp
rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
indarello_animations.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
rfortaleza2-pauldron.esp
rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Quintessential Quarries.esp
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
Radscorpion Stab Skill.esp
Radstag Grab Skill.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
dD-Reduced Explosion Force.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Render Tattoos.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
SKKQuickPlayerRespec.esp
Svbtats.esp
stnjrPackHair.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4PiercingsSED7.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-AutoDoorsPatch.esp
SettlementPrivacy.esp
Skip DIMA memories.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
Stashable Caps.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
indarello_synthclampon.esp
TERARogue.esp
ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
Female Tactical Armor.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
3DNPC_FO4 FaceGens.esp
3DNPC_FO4-Patch.esp
A Forest.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
A Variety of Containers.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
Better Manufacturing.esp
Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs).esp
MojaveImports.esp
SRO - Syringer Overhaul.esp
AnimChemRedux.esp
Better Manufacturing - Menu Organization.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
AGNISNikaCola01.esp
Depravity.esp
JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp
MTO Enemy Males.esp
WLBlackRaidersv2.esp
AngeliPowerarmor.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Vault4.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp
Firelance2.5.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
AVOC DLC Patch.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
INVB_Storyline.esp
INVB_WhatsYourName_Both.esp
Milking And Devious Costumes.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
Snappy_HouseK.esp
AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
Wattz2000 - Jake Necroix.esp
Glock86.esp
RansackedRelay.esp
GetDirty.esp
AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
Raider Pet.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
Boston Devious Helper.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
AdvancedNeeds2_Expansion_03_AAF.esp
AdvancedNeeds2_Patch_DLC.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
CartographersMapMarkers Commonwealth.esp
AtomsGloryThreads.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
CVSNWA.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
HZS NavMesh Fixer.esp
InoueKinkyKollars.esp
ManufacturingExtended.esp
CartographersMapMarkers FarHarbor.esp
CartographersMapMarkers NukaWorld.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
RBWorkbenchesNoLocalLeader.esp
OWR.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AlexSleevePatcher.esp
NaiRaeCozyScavver.esp
SKKGlobalStashScrapping.esp
SMH.esp
SSEX.esp
MMsLaserRCW.esp
True Caves.esp
EFF.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
WinchesterP94Balanced2.esp
WorkshopRearranged_MojaveImports_Patch.esp
Yaoguai grab skill.esp
zgchairpack.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
improved_power radiation.esp
le666piercings.esp
SuperAffinity.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
OCDispenser.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
WorkshopRearranged_OWR_Patch.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
WorkshopRearranged_SnB_Patch.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_SKPatch.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
3dscopes-ccpack.esp
3dscopes.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy_Hints.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy_Recipes_Single.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
Eli_Accessories.esp
rfortaleza2_AE.esp
rpampas.esp
Hidden Helmets 2.0 - AE Version.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
KKYpampas.esp
Toxic Raider Armour.esp
MojaveImports AE.esp
Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
Better Manufacturing - Weaponsmith Additions.esp
MojaveImports WE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX before UWBF (CWSS and DLCs) Compatibility Patch.esp
Pre Com Vis.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
NAC.esp
NAC-FH.esp
NAC-NW.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp

there is nothing apparent.

so I think it is time for a deeper dive.

here is a few of things to do

1. load the newer version

2. play the game and wait until you find a naked Raider

3. go into console and click on the raider (make sure that the raider is select)

4. type inv and enter and record the info (armors, weapons, bah)

5. see if the raider has clothing in thier inventory

6. record the outfit ID looks like "Hubris Comics T-Shirt" - Worn - Outfit (001C269A) <- this part

20200918185632_1.jpg

20200919101635_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Created a bat file to spawn two of each base raider.

Untitled.thumb.png.3b5d3742402b2b8b7e0ee558fd02244a.png

edit-> thinking about it, there might be two reasons

1. that you may need to wait a while (a couple of days in game) to reset (but that shouldn't matter with your spawned raiders)

2. my mod might have fixed a preexisting issue in your game (because the old version does rearrange leveled lists)

thanks, do the following

1. download and load Fo4edit

2. load all active mod

3. search for 1D984

3a. there should be only two items (LLI_Armor_Raider [LVLI:001EA88C] & LL_Faction_Raider [LVLI:XX00080D])

3b. message me if there issues here

4. ctrl click into LLI_Armor_Raider and slowly review the records inside

so I am sending screenshots of my Fo4Edit to show you what they may look like (I have customise my version)

this may take a while

Outfit Record

Screenshot_030121_125653_PM.jpg

LLI_Armor_Raider Record

Screenshot_030121_125715_PM.jpg

LLI_Armor_Raider01

Screenshot_030121_125802_PM.jpg

LLI_Armor_Raider02b-3

Screenshot_030121_125832_PM.jpg

LLI_Armor_Raider_Regular_New

Screenshot_030121_125857_PM.jpg