Just now, loen999 said:

So far so good. It does bring more life to fallout 4 character. Thanks. 

We got Atomic Body for the male and a lot of other things it's support. 

And have you for the female! Nice

it is too bad that there isn't many male overlays at the moment.

I think that out of the overlay addon's I have made, only two have male overlays

INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_krisser143

INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_SlaveTats

20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

out of interest, is anyone interested in a cum overlay/cumwealth addon pack.

I was just thinking about one a few seconds ago, I won't make it unless someone wants one.

Folks getting random NPC-on-NPC sex courtesy of Just Fuck or RSE II: Random Shenanigans and who have some form of working cum overlays likely already see NPCs with baby batter splatter here and there. Seems like not that many people would just wander around covered in jizz anyway...

For now, the only thing i can think of is cum overlay won't go away if you reload the save while it still present. sometime you r going to stuck with it. I know why it happen or so i heard about the limit. And, the wash out that cum is outdated i believe? 

And anyway welcome for improvement. What ever is texture or function.

37 minutes ago, loen999 said:

For now, the only thing i can think of is cum overlay won't go away if you reload the save while it still present. sometime you r going to stuck with it. I know why it happen or so i heard about the limit. And, the wash out that cum is outdated i believe? 

well that is the problem with overlays

adding them is easy

removing them is hard

but I am working on the next version based on a comment from the nexus page,

more male tattoo's (or rather force the overlays that contain male overlays to be selected over all of the overlays)

look at this code (Overlays.AddEntry() is the part that adds the overlay to the NPC)

Function AddMyOverlays(Actor akActor)    
	if INVB_Global_Overlay_Boolean.GetValue() == 1
		GoToState("Action")
		int random_seed = Utility.RandomInt(0, int_count)
		if bool_SkinOverride == true
			If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 && bool_MalesAllowed == true
				BodyGen.SetSkinOverride(akActor, Custom_strings_M[random_seed])
			elseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
				BodyGen.SetSkinOverride(akActor, Custom_strings_F[random_seed])
			endif
		else
			If akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 && bool_MalesAllowed == true
				Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, false, 7, Custom_strings_M[random_seed])
			elseIf akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
				Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, true, 7, Custom_strings_F[random_seed])
			endif
			Overlays.Update(akActor)
		endif
			GoToState("")
		else

endif
EndFunction

and these two are the removal code (and this still has a chance of failing)

Function RemoveMyOverlays_string(Actor akActor)    
    Bool isFemale = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() as Bool
    Overlays:Entry[] ActorOverlays = Overlays.GetAll(akActor, isFemale)
    If (ActorOverlays.Length > 0)
        Int i = 0
        While (i < ActorOverlays.Length)
            If (Custom_strings_F.Find(ActorOverlays[i].template as String) > -1)
                Overlays.Remove(akActor, isFemale, ActorOverlays[i].uid as Int)
            EndIf
            If (Custom_strings_M.Find(ActorOverlays[i].template as String) > -1)
                Overlays.Remove(akActor, false, ActorOverlays[i].uid as Int)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Function RemoveMyOverlays_int(Actor akActor)    
    Bool isFemale = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() as Bool
    Overlays:Entry[] ActorOverlays = Overlays.GetAll(akActor, isFemale)
    If (ActorOverlays.Length > 0)
        Int i = 0
        While (i < ActorOverlays.Length)
            If (ActorOverlays[i].priority as int == 7)
                Overlays.Remove(akActor, isFemale, ActorOverlays[i].uid as Int)
				Overlays.Remove(akActor, false, ActorOverlays[i].uid as Int)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

1 hour ago, loen999 said:

WOTC is working fine for me, and I usually take care to make sure I don't exit the game before washing off.  I actually haven't had the problem in awhile, and SLM works pretty well to remove extremely persistent overlays.  I haven't had to use it in awhile, just having been careful about it.  Just don't use SLM indoors or outside of a settlement or you will occasionally get the constant camera drop bug.

As for trying this mod out, I have it downloaded, and will certainly update it.  I am currently about 100+ hours into a game that is running close to the limit on ESPs and don't want to mess it up by installing new stuff.  I will probably be wrapping it up soon, I want to explore Nuka World (which I haven't done on any of my playthroughs yet), and will be starting a new game for it so I can do it while everything is still dangerous.  I will install this then and let you know what I think!

Great mod, love all the options you provide!

I have noticed however that it seems the initial load of the MCM from previously saved settings appears to be off by 1 - i.e., for the Institute/gen 3 synths, I always select Pubic Hair Only, but when I start up a new game, it loads to Everything (the previous option in the list).

14 minutes ago, nb097 said:

Great mod, love all the options you provide!

I have noticed however that it seems the initial load of the MCM from previously saved settings appears to be off by 1 - i.e., for the Institute/gen 3 synths, I always select Pubic Hair Only, but when I start up a new game, it loads to Everything (the previous option in the list).

I will have a look

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I received a bug report from Nexus

does anyone have any performance issues with this mod?

No. But if some of the tattoos are not packaged as bsa, it could affect a low-end or even a mid-end pc. Rendering multiple tattoos in 4K with loose files will surely cause a drop in frames.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:57 AM, louisthird said:

@Invictusblade - I have been trying out your mod.  Works good.  One feedback: maybe re-organize how to specify the body location percentages based on faction.  Raiders 100% has overlays and 100% on all body slots.  Railroad 50% has overlays and 50% on body slots.  Institute 0% on both -- they wouldn't do such raider things.  ?

the problem with this is the sheer number of options.

17 factions (including Custom)

11 overlay options

17 X 11 = 187 options for INVB_OverlayFramework

20 X 11 = 220 more options for INVB_OverlayFramework_CustomMods

which equals 407 - 11(original Overlay options) = 396 added ID's and entries in MCM

• 1 month later...

[POSTED THIS ON NEXUS]

You did it! You magnificent bastard! Nice job.

Suggestions:
1. Would like specific factions to only use certain tattoos;
2. Open up all of the tattoo overlays. Some packs only display limited selections;
3. Patch for Eli's Compendium

Thanks for the great mod.

UPDATE 1: I've been able to play around with the mod a bit, and there is a lot of customization with this mod. Thanks again! Really amazing if you are looking to diversify different factions and groups (see front page) with tattoos and different overlays. Invictusblade: disregard my first two suggestions. I think the mod has plenty of customization. Why won't this mod work with Eli's...? Thanks again.

UPDATE 2: Invictusblade: 'Single'? 'Reusable'? Really great work.

UPDATE 3: (a) Would it be possible to randomly assign tattoos / blemishes to face? (b) 'Unique' category appears to assign only one (1) tattoo. I'm wondering if it is possible to distribute more than one / multiple tattoos from the 'unique' category? For example, if I made a unique raider or gunners group that included more than one tattoo in that group. Really enjoying this so far.

[POSTED THIS ON NEXUS]

Suggestions:
2. Open up all of the tattoo overlays. Some packs only display limited selections;

UPDATE 1: I've been able to play around with the mod a bit, and there is a lot of customization with this mod. Thanks again! Really amazing if you are looking to diversify different factions and groups (see front page) with tattoos and different overlays. Invictusblade: disregard my first two suggestions. I think the mod has plenty of customization. Why won't this mod work with Eli's...? Thanks again.

UPDATE 3: (a) Would it be possible to randomly assign tattoos / blemishes to face? (b) 'Unique' category appears to assign only one (1) tattoo. I'm wondering if it is possible to distribute more than one / multiple tattoos from the 'unique' category? For example, if I made a unique raider or gunners group that included more than one tattoo in that group. Really enjoying this so far.

I believe applying tattoos to the face is not possible because looksmenu does not have an API for applying face overlays. It is unfortunately unlikely to get fixed.

There is a few things, about my delays

1. I pretty much stopped playing and modding Fallout 4

2. I am having issues with my current mod setup and I am not really in the mood to sort it out

3. I might go back to Fallout 4 in the future depending on future big mods

4. I have been playing different games lately such as Cyberpunk 2077 (I like it a lot) and Assassins Creed Valhalla (which CTD's more often than cyberpunk)

5. I haven't really paid much attention to my mod page on Nexus.

[POSTED THIS ON NEXUS]

Suggestions:

about Eli Compendium, the problem is the following (so I might rethink my approach to the mod but I don't know yet)

Screenshot_091820_102423_AM.thumb.jpg.01a5123c52b6b4fa77e11d96ca84c0ee.jpg

I believe applying tattoos to the face is not possible because looksmenu does not have an API for applying face overlays. It is unfortunately unlikely to get fixed.

I was looking into this, when I making my condom and drinking overlays for Wasteland Dairy and the closest I came to, is to add skin overrides but that removes makeup and such.

@Invictusblade is it possible to have customization for factions added by mods? For example I want to control overlay settings for all NPCs captured by the Just Business mod

Are the categories based on factions?

yes, so how the mod works

NPC<-Outfit<-Leveled Lists<-tattoo overlay<-Overlay manager.

so if a mod like Just Business (I cannot remember) spawns a nude NPC then there won't be any Overlays because it needs an Outfit to work

about the question, Most Factions have their own outfit (or outfits) and I add an unique faction manager to that.

(in the early days, I tried to inject the manager directly into the outfit (bypassing the Eli's issue) but that doesn't work)