Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Hey guys its already well into summer 2014 , and I still haven't had enough time to make any new animations. Been busy with career.

Hopefully I'll get some free time to animate later in the year. I really look forward to all the new stuff others have been putting out. It all sounds great. Has me excited to play skyrim again.

Glad that you swung by again.

Youre easily the best animator for Skyrim currently. Even after the year absence.

Take a look at PanicForevers animation too while youre at it, hes pretty good as well.

Looking forward to see more of your stuff ^-^

ahahah that ad make quite a controversy in Italy and worldwide.

Anyway totally +1 for generic struggle, limp animation. We have a lot of sex animations (always welcome but maybe the framework needs something to fill other gaps)

Like some simple animations to convey an emotional state. Like crying, joy, shaking head in disbelief, nodding.

What about a pipe smoking anim for aftersex  :lol:

The base game already has a good crying animation, try "sae IdleChildCryingStart" on any NPC from the console.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, glad to see you are back Arrok. It will be nice to have new non rapey anims.

Yea I have quite a few consensual animations planned.

Hey guys its already well into summer 2014 , and I still haven't had enough time to make any new animations. Been busy with career.

Hopefully I'll get some free time to animate later in the year. I really look forward to all the new stuff others have been putting out. It all sounds great. Has me excited to play skyrim again.

Youre easily the best animator for Skyrim currently. Even after the year absence.

Take a look at PanicForevers animation too while youre at it, hes pretty good as well.

Thanks! But, there are way better animators for Skyrim than me.  Its just most dont make exclusively sex animations i think.

I really only know how to animate,....modeling textures, creating the skeleton bones, and applying the weights is all far above my skill level in 3ds max. 

Thats why I appreciate all those guys like xp32, fore, cherry hotling, smurf, and all the other no less significant animators out there.

By the way I got the spring contraints to work on the breasts in skyrim,...but I still have to animate the butt by hand.

Although,..the HDT physics mod does alter the breast animations somewhat, so you'll need to disable it if you want the full bounce in future animations.

The breast motion didnt even show up without HDT, until I had my old female skeleton overwritten with the XPMS female skeleton in the female animation folder.

So you're gonna need XPMS installed to see everything most likely.

Yay, glad to see you are back Arrok. It will be nice to have new non rapey anims.

Thanks! But, there are way better animators for Skyrim than me.  Its just most dont make exclusively sex animations i think.

I really only know how to animate,....modeling textures, creating the skeleton bones, and applying the weights is all far above my skill level in 3ds max. 

Thats why I appreciate all those guys like xp32, fore, cherry hotling, smurf, and all the other no less significant animators out there.

By the way I got the spring contraints to work on the breasts in skyrim,...but I still have to animate the butt by hand.

Although,..the HDT physics mod does alter the breast animations somewhat, so you'll need to disable it if you want the full bounce in future animations.

The breast motion didnt even show up without HDT, until I had my old female skeleton overwritten with the XPMS female skeleton in the female animation folder.

Arrok use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ instead of XPMS. Its alot cleaner and has better support for HDT among other things. Its basically a cleaned and improved version of XPMS that has better compatibility. 

Arrok use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ instead of XPMS. Its alot cleaner and has better support for HDT among other things. Its basically a cleaned and improved version of XPMS that has better compatibility. 

I checked out the skeleton nif,...It has a ton of bones,....but none I'd really use thats not in the default XPMS.

If you use this skeleton you should be fine with any animations I create,...

As long as your skeleton has the(PreBreast - Breast - Breast01)chain it'll work fine.

Skeletons like CHSBHC, and the Default TBBP I believe just have the(Prebreast - Breast)chain.   Since I apply the springs to the Breast01, the motion wont show on these.

Anything XPMS based is good.

About HDT,....if you enable HDT on any future animations,...the breast and butt motion will be overwritten with your HDT XML settings.

If you disable HDT you'll see the Springs I applied during animation. My advice is to try both and see which you prefer,...however, unlike HDT I tweak the spring settings for each animation specifically,...so you may find a more animation-appropriate motion with HDT disabled.

I'll upload a correctly exported struggle animation soon,...so you'll be able to test it and give me feedback.

Finally got the springs for the breasts exported and working in Skyrim,...I still have to manually animate the butt though.

As I said I'd be uploading a replacer for you guys to test and make sure you see breast and butt motion.  You'll need a TBBP Skeleton&mesh,...and HDT disabled.  

If you're using the XPMS extended skeleton, you wont see any breast or butt motion unless you're using HDT.  XPMS Extended Skeleton disables BBP and TBBP animations.

This'll replace my Reverse cowgirl animation in SexLab,..so you'll have to overwrite them with the originals to get the normal position back.

Struggle Animations (Arrok Reverse Cowgirl Replacer).rar

post-2323-0-57362500-1407243349_thumb.gif

Its only really 2 stages,...its intended for Goubo's defeated plugin.  

Finally got the springs for the breasts exported and working in Skyrim,...I still have to manually animate the butt though.

As I said I'd be uploading a replacer for you guys to test and make sure you see breast and butt motion.  You'll need a TBBP Skeleton&mesh,...and HDT disabled.  

If you're using the XPMS extended skeleton, you wont see any breast or butt motion unless you're using HDT.  XPMS Extended Skeleton disables BBP and TBBP animations.

This'll replace my Reverse cowgirl animation in SexLab,..so you'll have to overwrite them with the originals to get the normal position back.

attachicon.gifStruggle Animations (Arrok Reverse Cowgirl Replacer).rar

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

attachicon.gifAnim8.gif

Oh my god, MY HERO!

Frankly I congratulate you, awesome work.

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

attachicon.gifAnim8.gif

Oh my god, MY HERO!

Frankly I congratulate you, awesome work.

thanks!  I take it that it worked for you?

it worked for me in skyrim,...the springs on the breasts are much better than what I could do manually.  

I tried springs on the butt, but its really easily deformed.  

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

attachicon.gifAnim8.gif

Problem with some of the animations by people is that they loop from the start, so the first stage you posted would restart completely instead of looping at a certain point to avoid such a ordeal. In other words the male pushes her down and begins sexual intercourse then after a bit restarts the struggle to the ground and repeat.

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

attachicon.gifAnim8.gif

Problem with some of the animations by people is that they loop from the start, so the first stage you posted would restart completely instead of looping at a certain point to avoid such a ordeal. In other words the male pushes her down and begins sexual intercourse then after a bit restarts the struggle to the ground and repeat.

I could have sworn the first stage of Rev Cowgirl was non-looping.  The intention is that after the push-down,...there is no more standing up.

The non-looping stage is not always perfect in Sexlab or any FNIS mod I've seen,...and frequently bugs out (especially when you go back to the intro from stage 2).

But it worked for me almost every time unless I went back to the intro from stage 2.  

Although when mine bugs out the male actor will stay in stage 2 while the female does the intro phase (when going back to stage 1 from stage 2).

I've never had it actually continuously loop like you describe though.  

s -a,Tn Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S1 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S1.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S2 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S2.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S3 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S3.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S4 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S4.hkx
s -a,Tn Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S1 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S1.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S2 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S2.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S3 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S3.hkx
+ Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S4 Arrok_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S4.hkx

This is my FNIS entry for Rev, Cowgirl,.....those -a means the stage does not loop.

You may have a corrupt entry in your FNIS list.

Granted,...if you are talking about the Gif I uploaded,.....I let it loop on purpose to get a few angles of it,...it wont loop in-game.

I made a breakthrough with SoS,...exported a scaling genital animation with no errors,...it turns out the genitals had to be exported in its own rig,...like an additional actor,...to accept scaling transformations.

Heres the linked genital in an animation im working on,...ill have to unattach the genitals to export its animation,...but I just linked it to the pelvis to sync with the animation:

at least I can move on now to actual animating soon.

i love SoS,...its so worth the time to get this working.

that was a rush job too,...the blowjob motion is not final,...just rushed it to show you guys,...

That's such an improvement over the stationary rock hard penis,...theres a lot of cool animations I can make now,....not to mention werewolf and futa schlong animation :P

I made a breakthrough with SoS,...exported a scaling genital animation with no errors,...it turns out the genitals had to be exported in its own rig,...like an additional actor,...to accept scaling transformations.

Heres the linked genital in an animation im working on,...ill have to unattach the genitals to export its animation,...but I just linked it to the pelvis to sync with the animation:

attachicon.gifAnim10.gif

that was a rush job too,...the blowjob motion is not final,...just rushed it to show you guys,...

That's such an improvement over the stationary rock hard penis,...theres a lot of cool animations I can make now,....not to mention werewolf and futa schlong animation :P

zrIFHXl.gif

attachicon.gifAnim10.gif

zrIFHXl.gif

That is one awesome step above anything we've had before!

I kno rite!

Im so glad vectorplexus provided me with the SoS max rig....the mesh scales so well,...theres so much potential here now.  

The male animation has been so bland until SoS

Kinda makes me want to schlongify all my older animations. :D

Kinda makes me want to schlongify all my older animations. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

Please do! ^^ I've always been sad that it was avaiable for fallout nv but not for skyrim. Plus, it really helps with alignement issues.

Maybe you could also try to animate the pussy bones too, since a few bodies are already rigged to them.

attachicon.gifAnim10.gif

zrIFHXl.gif

That is one awesome step above anything we've had before!

I kno rite!

Im so glad vectorplexus provided me with the SoS max rig....the mesh scales so well,...theres so much potential here now.  

You should, it's pretty much a new standard.

I kno rite!

Kinda makes me want to schlongify all my older animations. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

Please do! ^^ I've always been sad that it was avaiable for fallout nv but not for skyrim. Plus, it really helps with alignement issues.

Maybe you could also try to animate the pussy bones too, since a few bodies are already rigged to them.

Well I might as well add spring breasts and butt motion while I'm at it if I go digging through all those old scene files...

Also you have to consider,....assuming that there are no significant issues with adding new SoS animations (have yet to be tested in Skyrim, the successful export I made just means that the animation most likely came out clean and functional, not that its instantly compatible with SexLab and SoS) 

...that when I animate for SoS,....normal penis meshes will not align at all to the motion I animate,...due to the bends and scaling I can do with SoS,....

I'd love to start pumping out tons of SoS animations, they are fun to make,....but Im not gonna make more that one until I know my time isn't being wasted,...

that being said I'm pretty confident its gonna work

I kno rite!

Kinda makes me want to schlongify all my older animations. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

Well I might as well add spring breasts and butt motion while I'm at it if I go digging through all those old scene files...

Also you have to consider,....assuming that there are no significant issues with adding new SoS animations (have yet to be tested in Skyrim, the successful export I made just means that the animation most likely came out clean and functional, not that its instantly compatible with SexLab and SoS)

...that when I animate for SoS,....normal penis meshes will not align at all to the motion I animate,...due to the bends and scaling I can do with SoS,....

I'd love to start pumping out tons of SoS animations, they are fun to make,....but Im not gonna make more that one until I know my time isn't being wasted,...

When I first brought the idea up, I realized that animating the SOS part of things may force folks into using the genitalia size you animate with during the scene. ( the skeletons will scale and conform to the animators setup )

There were some folks who expressed some concerns about it since it may impact their particular size / shape preferences during the scene.

I didn't really pursue the idea much afterwards though am still interested to see if it works in game or not :)

Mission Accomplished people,...I just witnessed my own scaling genital animation in Skyrim.

This never happens,..something just working first try,....I was pumped to begin troubleshooting.

All I did was name my animation SOSSlowErect.hkx,...and replaced the default animation in the auxbones folder,..

loaded up skyrim,...opened the console and typed player.sae sosslowerect,...and there she blew,...

as expected the animation also blended with the default swaying when you move,...couldn't have gone any better.

I kno rite!

Kinda makes me want to schlongify all my older animations. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

When I first brought the idea up, I realized that animating the SOS part of things may force folks into using the genitalia size you animate with during the scene. ( the skeletons will scale and conform to the animators setup )

There were some folks who expressed some concerns about it since it may impact their particular size / shape preferences during the scene.

I didn't really pursue the idea much afterwards though am still interested to see if it works in game or not :)

Oh check this crap out,....the animation only scales in relatives,....so the animation conforms to your SoS size and only grows at the ratio difference.

So everything still depends on your schlong size,...while still allowing it to grow proportional to your Schlong size.

I didnt see that comming,....SOS is full of surprises.

Mission Accomplished people,...I just witnessed my own scaling genital animation in Skyrim.

This never happens,..something just working first try,....I was pumped to begin troubleshooting.

All I did was name my animation SOSSlowErect.hkx,...and replaced the default animation in the auxbones folder,..

loaded up skyrim,...opened the console and typed player.sae sosslowerect,...and there she blew,...

as expected the animation also blended with the default swaying when you move,...couldn't have gone any better.

Don't really understand what you said, but it sounds amazing :)