[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Since there definitely seems to be the demand, I've gone ahead and created an unofficial patch to tide everyone over until Cheri's official update. All I did was find the files Carnalitas overrides from the base game that were changed with Fate of Iberia and updated Carnalitas' overrides to include those changes. I also included Cheri and Mange's fix for romance schemes incorrectly causing the target to gain the lover and incestuous secrets upon completion, which can be found in the official Carnalitas repository here. I suspect it will be included in the upcoming 1.6.4 update for Carnalitas, but now you can get back to romancing without having to wait any longer. I did not make any other changes, just a simple copy/paste from either Paradox or Cheri/Mange where appropriate. This goes without saying but Cheri, please feel free to use as much or as little of this quick fix as you'd like to help speed along the next update. It's all either your or Paradox's code anyway.

This is not a standalone mod, as only a few of Carnalitas' files needed to be updated. Instead, simply download, unzip, and drag these files to wherever you have Carnalitas installed, replacing the files in question.

Carnalitas 1.6.3.1 - Unofficial Patch.zip

Edited by bakon_bitz

FYI everyone 1.6.1 just dropped and it once again has numerous changes to Tenants and other things that Carnalitas Dei touches. The changes to Carnalitas Dei to make it work with 1.6.* do not work with this update. Revert back to 1.6.0 for the time being if you use Carnalitas Dei in your loadout.

I'd hold off on updating in general if you want your loadout to be stable. Cheri hasn't abandoned Carn or the other mods, she's active on the Carn discord, but real life takes precedent over modding.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:44 AM, bakon_bitz said:

Since there definitely seems to be the demand, I've gone ahead and created an unofficial patch to tide everyone over until Cheri's official update. All I did was find the files Carnalitas overrides from the base game that were changed with Fate of Iberia and updated Carnalitas' overrides to include those changes. I also included Cheri and Mange's fix for romance schemes incorrectly causing the target to gain the lover and incestuous secrets upon completion, which can be found in the official Carnalitas repository here. I suspect it will be included in the upcoming 1.6.4 update for Carnalitas, but now you can get back to romancing without having to wait any longer. I did not make any other changes, just a simple copy/paste from either Paradox or Cheri/Mange where appropriate. This goes without saying but Cheri, please feel free to use as much or as little of this quick fix as you'd like to help speed along the next update. It's all either your or Paradox's code anyway.

This is not a standalone mod, as only a few of Carnalitas' files needed to be updated. Instead, simply download, unzip, and drag these files to wherever you have Carnalitas installed, replacing the files in question.

Carnalitas 1.6.3.1 - Unofficial Patch.zip 86.53 kB · 51 downloads

I had a feeling an update would come out shortly after I posted this. Was expecting a Carnalitas update but a game update works too.

Updated for CK3 1.6.1. Only one relevant file was changed. Same installation instructions as the past unofficial patch quoted above.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you should apply both unofficial patches if running CK3 version 1.6.1, allowing files from the second patch to overwrite those from the first where applicable. If you only download and apply the second patch you'll be missing some of the updates from the first patch.

Carnalitas 1.6.3.2 - Unofficial Patch.zip

Edited by bakon_bitz
On 6/22/2022 at 5:16 AM, bakon_bitz said:

I had a feeling an update would come out shortly after I posted this. Was expecting a Carnalitas update but a game update works too.

Updated for CK3 1.6.1. Only one relevant file was changed. Same installation instructions as the past unofficial patch quoted above.

Carnalitas 1.6.3.2 - Unofficial Patch.zip 13.57 kB · 81 downloads

Am I right to assume it would also work to turn this pack into a seperate mod and let it override Carnalitas main mod?

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Am I right to assume it would also work to turn this pack into a seperate mod and let it override Carnalitas main mod?

I haven't tested this. It may work fine, but it also may not as the files were never intended to be used as a separate mod.

I would recommend backing up your Carnalitas files first and then giving simply replacing them with the patch files a shot. If you ever want to revert back to the original files for any reason it would be simple enough to do so using the backup.

13 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Why would you do that though?

I like to compartmentalize, so that if the patch doesn't work, I can just turn it off, instead of having to make backups of the overwritten files.

I gave it a try and it seems like it works... at least I haven't noticed any problems.

Is there any way to remove the rape prisoner timer completely so the effects play every time?  Olaf Ironcock of Iceland has finished his raids with over 20 princesses captured and he needs to impregnate and release them back into the wild.  Europe shall be ruled by the blood of Ironcock.

50 minutes ago, Yat said:

Is the soulmate incest glitch fixed?

I included Cheri and Mange's fix in the unofficial patches posted recently along with a link to just download the fix itself if you prefer. 

On 6/21/2022 at 1:44 AM, bakon_bitz said:

Carnalitas 1.6.3.1 - Unofficial Patch.zip 86.53 kB · 153 downloads

I have a few questions:

- Is it possible to add conditions that would prevent noble woman from Duchess level and higher to become prostitute? It just make no sense,  they did sleep around but there is no reason for them to have public service. In last two games i had almost all the queens and princesses being prostitutes, from pretty much start.

- Which file contains decision conditions?

Thank you

5 hours ago, Drakken001 said:

I have a few questions:

- Is it possible to add conditions that would prevent noble woman from Duchess level and higher to become prostitute? It just make no sense,  they did sleep around but there is no reason for them to have public service. In last two games i had almost all the queens and princesses being prostitutes, from pretty much start.

- Which file contains decision conditions?

Thank you

The file is located here:
Carnalitas\common\decisions\carn_prostitution_decisions.txt

The AI will only start with it if the lustful or prostitution trait is a virtue.

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0
		ai_value_modifier = {
			ai_greed = 5
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
			faith = { trait_is_virtue = lustful }
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
			faith = {
				OR = {
					trait_is_virtue = prostitute_1
					trait_is_virtue = prostitute_2
					trait_is_virtue = prostitute_3
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

To change this, either add to one or both modifiers your tier condition like this

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0
		ai_value_modifier = {
			ai_greed = 5
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
			primary_title.tier < tier_duchy
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
			faith = {
				OR = {
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Or add it as a separate modifier

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0
		ai_value_modifier = {
			ai_greed = 5
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
		}
		modifier = {
			add = 50
			faith = {
				OR = {
				}
			}
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0
		}
	}
}

@LordDGP

Thank you, however AI starts even  when they are Catholic and Lustful is actually considered sin. I.E. in one of the games that i have started , all Karling women were prostitutes within first year.

Not sure why is that, as i don't have any other mods that are interfering with prostitution, and i am following mod order.

Edited by Drakken001

Has there been any mods they have added events/additions that utilize the event tags. Intimate encounters and RSG do somewhat in terms of noncon and I’ve made some quick dubcon scenarios for RSG but nothing seems to utilize the fetish stuff. Just curious since it seems really underutilized.

Español:
Pequeñas correcciones para el idioma Español, las he realizado porque no muestran correctamente el contenido en Ingles.

Solo incluyo los ficheros modificados, no el resto del contenido del mod.
No tengo mucha idea de diseño de mods en CK3, por lo que si hay cualquier error, ... pues lo siento.

Gracias por este grandisimo Mod!

English (by google translator): Small corrections for the Spanish language, I have made them because they do not show the content in English correctly.

I only include the modified files, not the rest of the content of the mod.

I don't know much about mod design in CK3, so if there are any errors, ... then I'm sorry.

Thanks for this great Mod!

Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines 1.4..7z Carnalitas 1.6.4.7z