[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Speaking of inheritable traits... is there any way to excempt the apperance changing traits like dick, tits and butt sizes from the inheritable trait filter?

When looking for a good sprouse I am far more interested the traits that change attributes rather than just appearance, but right now the fitler treats them both the same. With nearly every single character having at least some appearance traits, right now that filter option is effectively useless.

4 hours ago, dustbeen43 said:

The traits concerning dick length and tits size are congenitals so they are inheritable.

Seems that inheritance with this mod is broken atm. Have checked all characters with the traits and none of their children are inheriting any form of them.

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Speaking of inheritable traits... is there any way to excempt the apperance changing traits like dick, tits and butt sizes from the inheritable trait filter?

When looking for a good sprouse I am far more interested the traits that change attributes rather than just appearance, but right now the fitler treats them both the same. With nearly every single character having at least some appearance traits, right now that filter option is effectively useless.

You should look for mods that aim to filter or seacrh into your cracters pool like this one : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2346680183

4 hours ago, derp752 said:

Seems that inheritance with this mod is broken atm. Have checked all characters with the traits and none of their children are inheriting any form of them.

It's depend. You're maybe unlucky but when you take the "blood" bonus in the dynasty tradition, you have better chance to have goods tyraits

Need to add the create_character_memory for the carn_had_sex_with_effect that exists in the original had_sex_with_effect.

Something like this:

carn_had_sex_with_effect = { 
    $CHARACTER_1$ = { save_scope_as = carn_sex_char_1 }
    $CHARACTER_2$ = { save_scope_as = carn_sex_char_2 }

create_character_memory = {
        type = had_sex
        participants = {
            sex_partner = scope:carn_sex_char_2
        }
    }

if = {
        limit = {
            has_character_flag = carn_block_next_had_sex_with_effect
        }
        remove_character_flag = carn_block_next_had_sex_with_effect
    }

17 hours ago, Sooner860 said:
Need to add the create_character_memory for the carn_had_sex_with_effect that exists in the original had_sex_with_effect.

Something like this:

carn_had_sex_with_effect = { 

type = had_sex
        participants = {
        }
    }

if = {
        limit = {
            has_character_flag = carn_block_next_had_sex_with_effect
        }
        remove_character_flag = carn_block_next_had_sex_with_effect
    }

Actually,

this would probably work better so it doesn't give you a memory for everytime you were with someone you are married to or have already had a significant relationship with

carn_had_sex_with_effect = { #FUNCTION

if = {
        limit = {
            scope:carn_sex_char_1 = {
                NOR = {
                    is_spouse_of = scope:carn_sex_char_2
                    is_consort_of = scope:carn_sex_char_2
                    is_concubine_of = scope:carn_sex_char_2
                    has_relation_lover = scope:carn_sex_char_2
                    has_relation_soulmate = scope:carn_sex_char_2
                }
            }
        }
            type = had_sex
            participants = {
            }
        }
    }
On 9/23/2022 at 6:17 PM, Sooner860 said:

Anybody want to give this a try...this should change the "had_sex_with_effect" to fire a sex scene for the player and if it's an AI character, to do "carn_had_sex_with_effect".

Basically, the goal is to be able to have scenes for those vanilla events without having the change the vanilla files. I was trying to update the vanilla files that contained the interaction, however, with the changes to 1.7 i was getting tired of the upkeep.

Give it a go and see if it works for you. For you modders, tell me if I'm doing something wrong here.

zzz_carn_00_romance_effects_overwrite.txt 4.13 kB · 20 downloads

This is a great idea, CK3 needs something like this, and more integrated sex events. I will test it out and get back to you. 

I aim to transport my personal CK2 mod to CK3 in Carnalitas, which had plenty of random events... Not going to be easy, but got around to a basic sex event framework before 1.7. 

Now that Carnalitas is functional and some unnofficial patches are out there, this community will probably be able to move forward, even if the animations themselves are limited. 

question - since futa doesn't work to full extend due to engine limitations and knowing paradox it's highly unlikely it ever be possible - would it be more sensible to at least turn futa trait into fully working dickgirl (tgirl, shemale or whatever you call it) trait? applied to male character only (inactive trait on females) - it could use female model with attached dick instead of male one and have working impregnation as usual

can't get pregnant of course, so reversed situation, but at least it would make sense as trait itself

Edited by Danv
3 hours ago, Danv said:

question - since futa doesn't work to full extend due to engine limitations and knowing paradox it's highly unlikely it ever be possible - would it be more sensible to at least turn futa trait into fully working dickgirl (tgirl, shemale or whatever you call it) trait? applied to male character only (inactive trait on females) - it could use female model with attached dick instead of male one and have working impregnation as usual

can't get pregnant of course, so reversed situation, but at least it would make sense as trait itself

That would more work than needed. An event script might be feasible since I had experiment with impregnate debug console. The designated female will be impregnate with the exceptions. First if both are legally bind by marriage or concubaige then father slot is unknown. Second if born out of wedlock or non concubaige then the father slot remain unknown due to bastard birth. Once the birth is exposed then the slot will show the impregnator as the bastard father.

On 9/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, Gagi114 said:

Is the erotic court not working properly for anyone else or just me? Even with the latest release the +1 Seduce Scheme doesn't seem to work, choosing a 2nd one replaces the 1st one in place.

Do you have a level 10 court grandeur?

Edit: It looks like on lower grandeur levels (or without a court) you can do two schemes at the same time, but they can't be the same type. For example, you can have a seduce and witchcraft scheme, but not two seduce. Level 10 grandeur adds a third scheme so you can do 2 and 1. Not sure if that's working as intended.

Edited by myname789

Well after a whole bunch of tweaking here are some updates and add ins for Carnalitas...

Cheri...integrate these as you wish:

I believe I have them all working right, you will should be able to rename and replace the existing Carnalitas files with these and you will have...

1. The vanilla "had_sex_with_effect" will generate a sex scene for players, if they are AI it will roll into the "carn_had_sex_with_effect"

2. The "carn_had_sex_with_effect" will generate character memories for you and your sex partner (Note: if it disappears after a day or two for you or partner, it is because the default had_sex memory is "intimate" and "private" and isn't seen except by that character...i included a version of the default file that removes this. Also, these may not have the right categories but they work as is.

3. After marriage and concubinage, if you and your spouse are attracted to each other's genders, you now get a memory that shows your marriage is consummated.

4. This ties into another memory that notes when you "deflower" your partner (and one for them as well. I had to tweak the existing "is_likely_virgin" and added some flags for to get this to work right, it may not be perfect but it's a fun add in.

5. Prostitution and Slavery now have memories for when they start and stop

6. I also edited the of the vanilla "beast with two backs" had_sex memory to something for fitting the rest.

(Remove the original ones I posted a bit back...these work better)

Test it and let me know how it goes.

Carnalitas Adds.zip

I need help!

I notice that with Carnalitas on, every female courtier in every court rarely gets pregnant including rulers. I did some searching in the files and even make sure Carnalitas was the only mod on and still couldn't find the problem. I also did some search here on loverslab and came up nothing. Is this is an intended feature and if so where can I turn it on or off? It's messing up a lot of the rulers. Thanks!

EDIT: NVM. I don't know wth was happening. I'm guessing some mods where still in the game memory but after restarting and running the mod by itself, pregnancy is working again. I've found the actual mod messing it up.

Edited by Guru Juice
On 9/30/2022 at 11:27 PM, myname789 said:

Do you have a level 10 court grandeur?

I don't but it adds +1 on Personal Schemes. If I understood correctly, the ethos itself should add that new seduce scheme and then at final level of grandeur you can have a third personal scheme like Sway or befriend.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:42 PM, Kensidian said:

I cant seem to get the animations at all, i get all the messages and such from making love or raping prisoners but no like cut scene or anything. any ideas?

CK3.PNG

You don't have CBO main mod. CBO Vanilla is only an optional sub mod and requires main CBO files. Download it and put it ABOVE the CBO Vanilla mod.

On 10/1/2022 at 5:44 AM, Guru Juice said:

I need help!

I notice that with Carnalitas on, every female courtier in every court rarely gets pregnant including rulers. I did some searching in the files and even make sure Carnalitas was the only mod on and still couldn't find the problem. I also did some search here on loverslab and came up nothing. Is this is an intended feature and if so where can I turn it on or off? It's messing up a lot of the rulers. Thanks!

EDIT: NVM. I don't know wth was happening. I'm guessing some mods where still in the game memory but after restarting and running the mod by itself, pregnancy is working again. I've found the actual mod messing it up.

I am having the same issue and cannot figure out which mod is causing it. Which mod was causing it for you?

FIXED: It turned out to be a load order issue with Human Phenotype Project. Wish I had not gone through all that trouble enabling/disabling mods...

Edited by prodog00
On 10/1/2022 at 9:11 AM, Sooner860 said:

Well after a whole bunch of tweaking here are some updates and add ins for Carnalitas...

Cheri...integrate these as you wish:

I believe I have them all working right, you will should be able to rename and replace the existing Carnalitas files with these and you will have...

1. The vanilla "had_sex_with_effect" will generate a sex scene for players, if they are AI it will roll into the "carn_had_sex_with_effect"

2. The "carn_had_sex_with_effect" will generate character memories for you and your sex partner (Note: if it disappears after a day or two for you or partner, it is because the default had_sex memory is "intimate" and "private" and isn't seen except by that character...i included a version of the default file that removes this. Also, these may not have the right categories but they work as is.

3. After marriage and concubinage, if you and your spouse are attracted to each other's genders, you now get a memory that shows your marriage is consummated.

4. This ties into another memory that notes when you "deflower" your partner (and one for them as well. I had to tweak the existing "is_likely_virgin" and added some flags for to get this to work right, it may not be perfect but it's a fun add in.

5. Prostitution and Slavery now have memories for when they start and stop

6. I also edited the of the vanilla "beast with two backs" had_sex memory to something for fitting the rest.

(Remove the original ones I posted a bit back...these work better)

Test it and let me know how it goes.

Carnalitas Adds.zip 17.36 kB · 44 downloads

Barely playing right now, so I didn't test it, but I very much like the idea to integrate carn and vanilla more. ?

Since you asked for feedback: You don't need to copy the entire file to make changes, just the part that interests you. For example, in character_memories_1.txt, you only need the had_sex={...} block. In general, CK3 doesn't override files of the same name, it just overrides functions of the same name (and supposedly same location in the folder structure). This makes maintenance easier.

Also, Cheri seems a bit burned out from modding, so who knows when/if your ideas might be integrated. Why not publish it as your own mod? ?

I have a weird problem. All my Mods work fine. I can totally use them in Game BUT...

since i downloaded them I am not able to save the Game anymore. If I try to save it, a neverending loading ring appears.
Same for leaving the Game. I cant leave the Game normally. I click the button. wait a few seconds and then the Game crashes.
I also noticed, that loadtimes of everything a significant longer then vanilla version.

Anyone familiar with such a bug? 
Any Idea how to find the Problem?

I myself have the problem that I installed the mod, enabled it in the launcher, but there's no new options in the game rules

EDIT: I have tried rolling back to 1.7.1, and run Carnalitas solo with no other mods active, but no dice

EDIT2: Solved the problem. Had a non-typical character in my name

Edited by allaka12
On 10/15/2022 at 6:53 PM, Phil22 said:

I have a weird problem. All my Mods work fine. I can totally use them in Game BUT...

since i downloaded them I am not able to save the Game anymore. If I try to save it, a neverending loading ring appears.
Same for leaving the Game. I cant leave the Game normally. I click the button. wait a few seconds and then the Game crashes.
I also noticed, that loadtimes of everything a significant longer then vanilla version.

Anyone familiar with such a bug? 
Any Idea how to find the Problem?

I have the exact same problem. Can't save and can't quit.

Update: disabling physical attributes fixed it.

Edited by silmenir
update