[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

I noticed that after raping a prisoner, the subsequent pregnancy and birth events play out with vanilla text. I have attempted to modify this mod to accommodate alternate text for pregnancies arising from prisoner rape (along with modifying the options to compel the prisoner to always inform the imprisoner father).

Being a novice in this sort of thing, I did not attempt to use the custom pregnancies, rather I attempted to alter the pregnancy_events file. I created a new pregnancy event:

#Unmarried mother pregnant with child of imprisoner
pregnancy.2021 = {
	title = pregnancy.2021.t
	. . .
	trigger = {
		NOR = {
			. . .
		}

#imprisoner check
		#scope:mother = { is_imprisoned_by = scope:real_father }
		#is_imprisoned = yes
		#scope:imprisoner = {
			#CHARACTER = scope:real_father
		#}

carn_should_suppress_on_pregnancy_notification_trigger = no
		carn_has_absolute_birth_control_trigger = no
	}

The remaining code is essentially the same as the original pregnancy.2001 event, except I only have the option to tell the real father (with alternate text) and used a different flag for the planning to confess to real father so that I can capture it in a new event in the adultery_events. For the original pregnancy.2001 event, I simply added "scope:mother = { is_imprisoned_by = scope:real_father }" (and have attempted the other variants as well) in the trigger NOR block.

However, after trying each of the three commented checks under "imprisoner check" (only one at a time, of course), I keep experiencing an issue where after a rape, no pregnancy or birth events will occur, and instead a child will simply appear in the jail after a period of time.

Could someone help me in understanding why attempting to make this new pregnancy event only fire if the mother is imprisoned by the real father is failing?

How do you actually trigger 'A Night of Passion'? So far, I've only been getting the 'Intimate Encounter' event from clicking 'Make Love', as well as the occasional 'Throes of Passion', which also has different text.

Is it a random event?

Also, I'd love it if there was just one extra line in all the sex text boxes detailing the lady's climax - in the interest of fairness!

EDIT: Upon reading through the wiki I'm now wondering if female orgasms in this mod are triggered by certain flags?

Edited by peanut8
On 4/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, user8472pilot said:

I noticed that after raping a prisoner, the subsequent pregnancy and birth events play out with vanilla text. I have attempted to modify this mod to accommodate alternate text for pregnancies arising from prisoner rape (along with modifying the options to compel the prisoner to always inform the imprisoner father).

How did you impregnate a prisoner? It doesn't seem to work in my game. None of my prisons will fall pregnant.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:47 AM, Lux Lux said:

I had a really depraved playthru in CK2 where a lot of crazy stuff went down. Playing as Norse. Had some guys who had the looks and traits I wanted for the dynasty. Head canon was that Loki pulled a trick at a feast  and changed some warriors into shield maidens and the spell eventually wore off. I simply changed the guys gender to female, impregnated them and changed them back after the birth.  This didnt appear to have any negative game issues. Both Men were listed as parents. The children seemed to inherit normally.  I also did a reverse version of this where my character did the switch, slutted it up, pumped out some babies and switched back.

Maybe a workaround is to create a "potion" that changes the gender for if you want babies and then you can take the antidote. 

CK3 doesn't allow changing of sex. They built the engine around their genetic system thus causing problems for creating other races and any changes that will effect genetics. Honestly I'm half of a mind that they are focused on having as little adult content as possible. But that's just my own conspiracy theory.

How does a fetish check work? This does not work.

option = {
        name = deviant_a.0100

limit = { 
            exists = scope:deviant_a
        }
        random_list = {
            50 = { 
                trigger = { 
                        carn_has_fetish_trigger = {
                            FETISH = sadism
                        }
                }
                trigger_event = deviant_a.0200
                }
            50 = { 
                trigger = { 
                         carn_has_fetish_trigger = {
                            FETISH = masochism
                        }
                }
                trigger_event = deviant_a.0300
            }

}
   }

12 hours ago, Yeoman1919 said:

Has anyone found a workaround to the romance bug that makes unrelated soulmates somehow incestuous? Its the only thing holding me back from routinely using this mod

Wait that happens in this game? Damn... Hmmm a solution that comes to mind is console command away the incestuous trait?

Edit:
Is there a way to edit or remove the game rule about positive and negative for genitals? At least put in a "Neutral" Option...

Edited by Teeeight
On 5/5/2022 at 4:55 AM, Ikaruga said:

The mod specific traits such as budding or flat-chested.  They are not recognised as a console command.  Anyone know if it's possible to use them or they have another ID?

Thanks

A while back they got split into good and bad traits that you can customize in the game rules, so they look like: tits_big_good_1 or dick_small_bad_3

A helpful option in the console is to hit "Tab" when you're typing a command, which brings up an autofill list. Useful when you're trying to find some of these custom IDs.

Not sure if im posting in the right mods forum, but any idea why when i change clothes from 'default' they dont come off during sex? its annoying that i cant customize my character into some of the cooler outfits

my mod order is 

image.png.95a0e4a7c8a30f9390ec9b6147338e93.pngimage.thumb.png.485b91231f23c6ab77b3b97c3a6192e3.pngimage.thumb.png.324600ea7575ea66b764c64604620cc9.png

17 minutes ago, gbux said:

Not sure if im posting in the right mods forum, but any idea why when i change clothes from 'default' they dont come off during sex? its annoying that i cant customize my character into some of the cooler outfits

my mod order is 

image.png.95a0e4a7c8a30f9390ec9b6147338e93.pngimage.thumb.png.485b91231f23c6ab77b3b97c3a6192e3.pngimage.thumb.png.324600ea7575ea66b764c64604620cc9.png

After Carnalitas CBO and CBO Vanille and Carnalitas Domination you can do this as last i think.

19 hours ago, Eagleman said:

After Carnalitas CBO and CBO Vanille and Carnalitas Domination you can do this as last i think.

i gave that a try but still, custom clothes stay on during sex

On 5/10/2022 at 5:35 PM, DjKatt said:

hello there, does anyone have idea what causes make love button to not appear i read intimate encounters may sometimes do this so is if it is IE fault is there a way to fix it?
image.png.fad308cff7516e01e31269457cb1c593.png
image.png.8c51585a29053c57cf6f534bf747d435.png

ok so i tried playing without IE and still no make love button can anyone help what can cause this?

Edited by DjKatt
On 5/10/2022 at 1:56 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is this caused by Carnalitas or a related mod? She should be nude and some women with her breast size are.

CK3 fail.jpg

I think that happens with any teen character, younger than about 18. I think it goes away after she is above that age.