[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

48 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Are NPCs enslaving people too? I've never seen slaves listed in the relationship tab like on my char.

Edit: Found one, but it's very rare. Is it depending on the culture or something?

It uses almost the same evaluation as executions. so if a ruler would be willing to execute a character, they would also enslave them.

Also, it depends on slavery being accepted in his faith.

1 hour ago, LordDGP said:

It uses almost the same evaluation as executions. so if a ruler would be willing to execute a character, they would also enslave them.

Also, it depends on slavery being accepted in his faith.

That aren't many big faithes. Entire europe (christianity) is out. Not sure about Islam. Probably allowed with tribal religions.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 5/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, xyzxyz said:

That aren't many big faithes. Entire europe (christianity) is out. Not sure about Islam. Probably allowed with tribal religions.

It depends. Catholics for example can take slaves as long as they aren't fellow Catholics. The Carnalitas Dominatio sub-mod introduces events that gives slaves to the AI, among other features. I personally am not the biggest fan of mods that regularly create new characters, as I think it bloats the game, but it could be something you might want to try out. The mod hasn't been updated for a while but it works fine with the current version of both the game and Carnalitas in my experience.

Ok so i downloaded the mod and all of it submods. everything is structured and after a LOT of trail and error i got the game to start and getting the mods in them. However, i can't seem to find any of the interaction promised, among them the slave system seems to be non-existent, there is no option to sleep with my spouse. I see new traits and an arousel meter, and there was an event that triggered a sex scene, but other than that the game is as it used to be, is there anything i can do to fix this?

This might be a dumb question, but all the files inside the common folder inside the mod folder are .txt files, does this affect the mod?

Hope for a quick answer as i was really looking forward to trying this and i'm pretty bummed out by it appearently not working.

Through a great deal of trial and error by dissecting another mod (Sinews of War) to learn about about GUI modding, I made something you might be interested in.

image.png.52922d9e3c04a09aa27509bc043d91e3.png

image.png.c6cfa8b75aec48d75ba459d424f95ce5.png

image.png.cfd997f65c642f6bb5407e0e5f3d259d.png

Feel free to include it in Carnalitas and edit as you like.

gui.zip

EDIT: In case you aren't sure what you're supposed to be looking at here, Carnalitas by default does not have a functional gridbox for the Fetish GUI. There is no background behind the text making it very difficult to read at all, and totally impossible to hover over and view the tooltips/encyclopedia entries. I've fixed this.

Edited by morlund69
clarity

I have a problem with female prostitution. I play as irish and prostitution is disliked/frowned upon by my faith but not forbidden. The text says that prostitution isn't against god. But why do I loose 3700 faith for 60 gold?

Edited by xyzxyz
16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is their a list of the prostitutes in your kingdom? I have way too many courtiers/slaves to find them via browsing the list.

yeah the prostitution system is not polished at the moment that's for sure. I was really annoyed when my king's wife became a prostitute despite faith shunning it and I don't have any option to prevent that or take any action to reverse it, even with debug enabled

On 5/25/2022 at 7:59 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have a problem with female prostitution. I play as irish and prostitution is disliked/frowned upon by my faith but not forbidden. The text says that prostitution isn't against god. But why do I loose 3700 faith for 60 gold?

Because everything except "Accepted" will let you lose piety.

11 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Did she become one during the marriage? Was she a landed character with titles? Was she of your faith?

yeah, several years into marriage, same faith, but I did not give her any land. Is there any cheat mod or debug command that can undo this? I tried to remove the trait, but the bitch just gained it back ?‍♂️

So is there a way to punish people for fucking your slaves without permission?  I was using the slave system to see if I could test the limits of incest (since slave children are also slaves and have no "father" officially, the idea would wait until the female ones become adults and impregnate them and so on). Only to suddenly it show up that several of my "children" are some other random dude children, and that other random dude is lover of my slave :(

Are vanilla sex triggers (such as at the completion of a Seduction or Romance scheme) supposed to trigger a sex scene/event? I feel like those would be obvious things that would trigger the sex-event but they are not doing so for me. They are also not reducing my arousal/stress, which I feel they should (those are from sub-mods though). 

This is my load order.

image.png.bd64b00053c2a916cd225ee2d327683a.png

On 5/4/2022 at 1:49 PM, Yeoman1919 said:

Has anyone found a workaround to the romance bug that makes unrelated soulmates somehow incestuous? Its the only thing holding me back from routinely using this mod

Is this what you're talking about? I just ran into it myself. Super annoying.

image.png.822b062e5d64c25ec2fe872cdab30b6f.png

Has anyone figured out a resolution to this bug?

1 hour ago, KingOfCairo said:

Is this what you're talking about? I just ran into it myself. Super annoying.

image.png.822b062e5d64c25ec2fe872cdab30b6f.png

Has anyone figured out a resolution to this bug?

If someone were to give me the event details by activating debug mode and then looking up the event name and flags that went with it, I could take a look at it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2747875036

Edited by LordDGP
22 hours ago, LordDGP said:

If someone were to give me the event details by activating debug mode and then looking up the event name and flags that went with it, I could take a look at it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2747875036

I did a couple of quick runs and managed to reproduce the event immediately or shortly after finishing a romance scheme on my spouse and successfully making them a soulmate. If the event never fires, successfully making the spouse a soulmate makes them incestious (secret becomes available to learn through debug).

The first Someone Else event is adultery.0002 (One trigger: no_unfaithfulness_penalty_active) and the two outcome events I got are adultery.0004 and adultery.0006 (no triggers since they're event outcomes).
I saw that that adultery.0001 is a hidden event which can trigger adultery.0002, looking into that right now and seeing how Carnalitas comes into into play :/

I have a few screenshots of the events with some debug info but nothing really useful apart from saved scopes and character and event IDs.

EDIT: Only reference to adultery.0001 in Carnalitas I could find was in common\scripted_effects\carn_had_sex_with_effect.txt which fires it off (Adultery suspicion at lines 256-335) and saves all the listed scopes. Can't see to see where this would somehow lead into character $CHARACTER_2$ adding itself to its own partner list, if that's even what's happening. I'm to sleepy for this ?

Screenies if helpful:

1-1.png

1-2.png

3-3.png

For the last one, the adulterer_check scope is saved in common\scripted_effects\zzz_carn_00_secret_effects_overwrite.txt

Edited by Mehdiocrity
Added details