[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

19 hours ago, Gandalf_the_Dirty said:

About general features that would be good to have. Is it possible to separate the "Sexuality Distribution" option by gender? I.e. "Male Sexuality Distribution", "Female Sexuality Distribution" and possible "Futa Sexuality Distribution".

Also, what about "who's attracted to futanari" setting? Like, hetero-male or homo-female may be fine with "a woman with additional part", or may find a penis to be disturbing and mood-ruining. Same but the other way around with homo-male and hetero-female - they may be attracted to a penis, or generally feminine appearance may put them off.

Unrelated to the mod, but is there a way to make certain traits more common? Can it be tied to certain genders/cultures/faiths/etc? Something like "Zealous more common for males, Craven less common for cultures with (certain tradition), Chaste is more common for christianity"?

There are cultural traditions that make personality traits more common. I'm think it's the Greeks that have one that makes Just more common.

7 hours ago, sm201 said:

There are cultural traditions that make personality traits more common. I'm think it's the Greeks that have one that makes Just more common.

Realm Culture Staunch Traditionalists also increases chance of stubborn trait.

Edited by Dwjliel
On 2/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, HereForRandomHornyMods said:

Don't know if others are having this issue but I don't think the physical traits are showing up portrait wise. I've had people with larger sizes be flat as a board. Anyone know what would be effecting this or if its just because of the new update? I tried with and without mods but it appears to be the same.

I have the same Issue as well, have you fixed it ?

9 hours ago, moxn18 said:

i am unsure what to do

Try to read? Unlike many other modders, Cheri includes detailed instructions:

Spoiler
On 9/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, Cheri Song said:

Installation Instructions

• Download the archive and extract it somewhere. You should see a folder named Carnalitas and a file named Carnalitas.mod.
  • Go to your mod folder. On Windows this is in C:\Users\\[your username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\
  • Copy Carnalitas and Carnalitas.mod into your mod folder.
    • If you are updating the mod, delete the old version of the mod before copying.
  • In your CK3 launcher go to the Playsets tab. The game should detect a new mod.
    • If it doesn't, check that the mod is in the right folder and restart your launcher.
  • Click the green notification to add Carnalitas to your current playset.

On this page you can also download my submod, Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines, which adds religious doctrines for slavery that are accurate to every faith in vanilla CK3 based on historical research. The submod is separate from the main mod for improved compatibility with total conversion mods.

Load Order

• total conversion mods
  • all mods not related to Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines (if using it)
  • mods that list Carnalitas as a prerequisite

Or try to explain your problem better, if you have troubles with one of the steps.

I had a bug report about Birth Control, but after I updated the mod (and sub-mods) to the latest version it seems to work fine.

Outdated bug report for the history:

Spoiler

Birth Control decision acts weird. First, it does nothing for my male ruler. At least there's no changes I can see or notice. No modifier, no gold income malus, etc.

Also, it only appeared after I installed Divine Prostitution, I haven't seen it before.

Edited by Gandalf_the_Dirty
On 2/19/2022 at 9:59 PM, Cheri Song said:

I have tried this but it only works with console commands, and even then it is still buggy. It doesn't work in mod scripts for now.

I did have it working in a mod in base game. But as you said it was buggy and the DNA is messed up so it's not recommended.

im still getting the physical traits, even though ive disabled them via game rules. also, i tried playing as the french karling dude in 869? and he got traits like "curvy", "well endowed" and female traits in general. ive just updated the mod by deleting the old mod folder and .mod file.

Edit: Nvm, it was @Mange2020s Physical attributes which was the problem

Edited by Hebiryuu

How can I sex with vassal and courtier so on?

I used this code with 1.5.0.2 ck3(Carnalitas 1.6.1) until 1.5.1 patch (Carnalitas 1.6.3) 

carn_sex_interaction.txt

# request the sex scene
            hidden_effect = {

# lovers and soulmates always consensual
                if = {
                    limit = {
                        scope:actor = {
                            OR = {
                                has_relation_lover = scope:recipient
                                has_relation_soulmate = scope:recipient
                                is_courtier_of = scope:recipient
                                is_concubine_of = scope:recipient
                                is_imprisoned_by = scope:recipient
                                is_vassal_of = scope:recipient
                            }
                        }
                    }
                    carn_sex_scene_request_consensual = yes
                }
                # for slaves and concubines, get scenes ranging from consensual to noncon

It works pretty good. but its not working now.

Any Idea for fix?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, IDAZIZ said:

I have the same Issue as well, have you fixed it ?

I've made a few changes to the files to improve the breast system by using ranges instead of add solid numbers when modifying the dna and it seems to be working fine for me with the new update. Additionally, with the CBO i've edited the breast gene and created a new curve (age_preset_tops) so they grow according to age separate of the rest of the body. I included the files if you want to try them out. I'm pretty new to modding so there may be issues.

carn_dt_events.txt carn_dt_effects.txt carn_dt_values.txt 00_carn_tits.txt breast gene.txt

20 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

What happened to Carnalitas Dominatio? Was it merged with the Main mod or was it abandoned?

It was never affiliated with Carnalitas. The mod author of Carnalitas Domination seems to have abandoned it. IRRC, Cheri is currently considering adding the slave seeding from it - or similar to it - to Carnalitas.

Okay, so, for some bizzare fuckin' reason everytime my character marries they get the incest and sodomy secrets?

I did some quick tests and checking around, and it isn't just my character - this happens when the ai gets married too. Removing Carnalitas fixes the problem, so I know it has something to do with this mod... but beyond that I am 117% clueless.

As funny as it is being able to blackmail legitimately anyone for incest - I'd really like a fix for this, if anyone has a solution.

On 3/15/2022 at 10:35 PM, APassingMoron said:

Okay, so, for some bizzare fuckin' reason everytime my character marries they get the incest and sodomy secrets?

I did some quick tests and checking around, and it isn't just my character - this happens when the ai gets married too. Removing Carnalitas fixes the problem, so I know it has something to do with this mod... but beyond that I am 117% clueless.

As funny as it is being able to blackmail legitimately anyone for incest - I'd really like a fix for this, if anyone has a solution.

Did some more testing, and I can now say with a strong degree of confidence that it is an incompatibility between Secrecy Private Information and Carnalitas. If I remove either of the two mods, the problem stops.

On 3/18/2022 at 5:36 AM, APassingMoron said:

Did some more testing, and I can now say with a strong degree of confidence that it is an incompatibility between Secrecy Private Information and Carnalitas. If I remove either of the two mods, the problem stops.

I noticed the same issue. I really like the idea of that mod but It did not work out how I wanted it to. I'm not a modder but I don't think that mod recognizes carnalitas. I haven't noticed any of the carnalitas events or submod events updating the privacy information. You have to seduce to get an update, use cheat to make them lover or marry them. My slaves remain virgins no matter how many times I make love to them, even banging them out during sex slave training until I seduce, marry, cheat to make instant lover or some random npc bangs them. I really wish I knew how to change it it. Someone might be able to make a sub mod. I never tried putting it before carnalitas Im going to try that now. It won't fix the incest and sodomy issues but I have to see if it fixs the information issues I'm having because I would like to see it updated. 

He has this listed at the bottom of his mod info, as far as I know this could be useless info to Cheri: 

- overridden scripts:
./common/scripted_effects/00_romance_effects.txt
└had_sex_with_effect
└had_sex_with_unknown_effect

Edited by blitz8529

I found the outdated mod that supposedly managed same-sex pregnancy somehow, at least to some extent. From what I gathered from the comments - the system is far from perfect. But it worked, and that's more than we currently have.

I don't know how they did it, and can't even test it since I doubt the mod will work with 1.5.1 version.

But maybe people who actually know modding can look into the code for ideas.

P.S. I asked the creator, but I don't sure when he'll answer.

Hi, i have a suggestion, and if it isn't supposed to work like that, then a question how to fix it. Every ingame year you gain 15 stress and when you have more than one lover, then 30, but "make love" only removes 8 or 16 if you are Rakish and 11 or 22 if you have more than one lover, which is not the "balance" that was threatened if that setting wasn't checked in the game rules, since that leftover stress piles up on top of all other in game events, so can i get an answer as to why it works that way? Thanks in advance.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:36 AM, APassingMoron said:

Yes there is an incompatibility with Secrecy Private Information and Carnalitas, HOWEVER there remains the romance/incest bug that is strictly a Carnalitas issue. I keep checking this thread to see if anyone else has an issue with this. It completely breaks any culture with Chanson de Geste or Chivalry making the game unplayable. Curious if anyone has found a solution