Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Update 20140303.1:

Added Small HandyBot resources for Pregnancy

Added Companion list detection and support for DeadMoney God, Dog & Christine

Added Companion list detection and support for HonestHearts WakingCloud

Is anyone else getting Crashing on Game Exit after adding this update, I'm not sure if it is this or a recent update of something else.

Update 20140303.1:

Added Small HandyBot resources for Pregnancy

Added Companion list detection and support for DeadMoney.esm (God, Dog & Christine)

Added Companion list detection and support for HonestHearts.esm (WakingCloud)

Is anyone else getting Crashing on Game Exit after adding this update, I'm not sure if it is this or a recent update of something else.

Alpha Update 20140314.1:

Please let me know if anyone else is getting Crashing on Game Exit after adding this update, I'm not sure if it is this or a recent update of something else.

I'm getting the crashing on Game Exit too. But I had not yet installed this update. I'm using SCR 20140124.1

It began after NVSE V4 and some other mod updates.

I have updated: Sexout Sex Assault, Sexout Sex, Sexout NG, NVSE V4, Sexout Slavers 2, Sexout Breeder and Sexout Drugging 20140215.1.

Alpha Update 20140314.1:

Please let me know if anyone else is getting Crashing on Game Exit after adding this update, I'm not sure if it is this or a recent update of something else.

I'm getting the crashing on Game Exit too. But I had not yet installed this update. I'm using SCR 20140124.1

It began after NVSE V4 and some other mod updates.

I have updated: Sexout Sex Assault, Sexout Sex, Sexout NG, NVSE V4, Sexout Slavers 2, Sexout Breeder and Sexout Drugging 20140215.1.

Hmm I'm a bit relieved to hear that it's probably not my stuff since I never noticed the issue till the 2nd last SCR beta update, but I guess we'll have to do some hunting to find out what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, I don't use stutter remover because I don't need it if there isn't a problem, it seems to me like a way to hide a problem, especially as at one stage it was my scripts causing the stutter :)

I tracked the crash on exit down to SexoutSlavers2.esm as far as I can tell

Update 20140327.1:

Added future disablement support for SexoutSpunk

Removed some extra debug messages

Added Assets for Behemoth OffSpring

Added some Outfits to ClothingFormlists

Created a couple of new Formlists for DLC stuff

Added Gas mask Formlist for Drugging to use later

Created a esp to add DLC content to Formlists (You need all 4 DLC's to use this)

Maybe, I don't use stutter remover because I don't need it if there isn't a problem, it seems to me like a way to hide a problem, especially as at one stage it was my scripts causing the stutter :)

I tracked the crash on exit down to SexoutSlavers2.esm as far as I can tell

Update 20140327.1:

Removed some extra debug messages

Added Assets for Behemoth OffSpring

Added some Outfits to ClothingFormlists

Created a couple of new Formlists for DLC stuff

Added Gas mask Formlist for Drugging to use later

Created a esp to add DLC content to Formlists (You need all 4 DLC's to use this)

attachicon.gifSexoutCommonResources-20140327.1.zip

I don't know why, but I can't get cum form dogs and spore carrier any more (other then those things just runs fine, yet), should it be worring?

I don't know why, but I can't get cum form dogs and spore carrier any more (other then those things just runs fine, yet), should it be worring?

Oh crap, now I remember, I also added a disablement feature to turn Semen off completely unless it was turned on by Pregnancy but now remember not adding it into the Pregnancy update :)

Oh crap, now I remember, I also added a disablement feature to turn Semen off completely unless it was turned on by Pregnancy but now remember not adding it into the Pregnancy update  :)

Ok, that's it, you done it now... the entire world will come to a end... :P

Hmm I just checked into things a bit and it appears that although I didn't set the flag in Pregnancy, I had arranged for SCR to set the flag to enable the SCR semen system, so I will have to look into it more over the weekend.

I'm also rethinking the flag and how to do it so basically people not using Spunk can still have the SCR Semen system for a while till I delete it completely so it's still available for Breeder to use till I do some small update changes to Breeder for User29 to allow for Spunk instead of SCR Semen. As when I move Pregnancy over for Spunk I need to allow the SCR system to work as well for Breeder to still function till it is updated.

So eseentially I want the next stable release to be compatible for both systems. Then the beta will become Spunk only.

No pregnancies for you.... :P

Well until sometime this weekend... :(

Or just go back to the OP beta instead of the alpha

Mind you only one person has reported the issue so it's possible it's not really an issue, here's the previous alpha's anyway

Oh crap, now I remember, I also added a disablement feature to turn Semen off completely unless it was turned on by Pregnancy but now remember not adding it into the Pregnancy update  :)

Ok, that's it, you done it now... the entire world will come to a end... :P

Hmm I just checked into things a bit and it appears that although I didn't set the flag in Pregnancy, I had arranged for SCR to set the flag to enable the SCR semen system, so I will have to look into it more over the weekend.

I'm also rethinking the flag and how to do it so basically people not using Spunk can still have the SCR Semen system for a while till I delete it completely so it's still available for Breeder to use till I do some small update changes to Breeder for User29 to allow for Spunk instead of SCR Semen. As when I move Pregnancy over for Spunk I need to allow the SCR system to work as well for Breeder to still function till it is updated.

So eseentially I want the next stable release to be compatible for both systems. Then the beta will become Spunk only.

Well, the problem wasn't don't get knock up, I do and can be knock up with deathcraw, super mutine and mantis or most of other enemy.

But just Two types of enemy can't gain cum: Dogs and Spore Carriers.(And Ghoul NCR soldiers.)

I have install the debug esp and I kinda found out that the test trunk in doc micheal's house, there should be test dog's cum in it but it had gone.

Think that is the problem.

Detail:

I go into Vault22 and got humped by spore carrier, I first thought it was just not yet finish to have cums form them, then I go for the bounty mission and violate by violet's gaurd dog(the one with a brain you can loot) but don't got a drop of cum. For more I ended up in searchlight and let the growing NCR ghoul grab me, still no cum, I start to worry, so I go for the coyote outside goodspring to check up is it a bug or somewhat and turns out I can't get cum form the dogs, I even try head to the test trunk to get some but they seem completly gone form the game....(BTW, it is good to see in 0314 dog cum were back)

If you have tryouts... try out :D violets conversion where you want a dog of your own. (at least I think it is tryouts) she will hit you up with fertix and sex will happen. Afterwards you will be pregnant. (I don't think cum enters the equation but at least you could get a dog pregnancy) Also in the trunk there use to be pups if memory serves me correctly so you can get started on that while Halstrom fixes the issue in SCR or pregnancy or whereever it is now. :P

If you have tryouts... try out :D violets conversion where you want a dog of your own. (at least I think it is tryouts) she will hit you up with fertix and sex will happen. Afterwards you will be pregnant. (I don't think cum enters the equation but at least you could get a dog pregnancy) Also in the trunk there use to be pups if memory serves me correctly so you can get started on that while Halstrom fixes the issue in SCR or pregnancy or whereever it is now. :P

I do have tryouts but I didn't get cums form coyotes, that is the problem, not just with violet's dogs. And the test trunk there should be have zcumtok00dogM or zcumtokVdogM(30) but it was a no show.