Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

• 3 weeks later...

Update 20131114.1:

Major changes in Semen system, removed all remaining old V2 Semen system Misc token stuff, changed some of the leftovers to use the V3 Armor Token stuff. Make sure your Semen/Smell timers aren't set to 0 in SCR. It shouldn't have any compatibility issues though.

Added missing support for Sterile Actors formlist to SCR

Improvements to Medical scanner support for Drugs & Fertility and changes over to use NX Variable system

Set more Tokens to Invisible

Added Debug.esp to make tokens visible if desired

Thanks for sticking those in so fast. Don't worry about them not appearing in the geck, they use a custom texture that you don't have.

Also, could you possibly create a list of variables, tokens, etc (with descriptions) that are useful for other mods to hook into? I'd be very interested in taking a look through that to see what my options are from time to time.

There should be a list of NX in the OP and also a dummy script inside SCR, Preg, Drugging & SDT's called something like SexoutSCR00NX_VariablesUsed. I'll start adding a list of the Tokens into that too. We should all make a similar script inside our mods listing hooks we use from other mods.

I haven't added the new outfit into the Pregnancy Swapping yet, probably do it today, it's a little messy trying to upgrade the beta and also copy the changes into the Alpha so I don't lose them.

• 2 weeks later...

Alpha Update 20131126.1:

Added a few Symbiote/Graboid variations, so now there is a separate one for each breast and all combinations, requires Datapack 20111126

Deleted a couple of minor disused items & scripts

Added a NX Variable list Script

Fixes to Sex Smell Faction stuff for setting Enemies I had set opposite

Required by Pregnancy 20131126.1 or later

I found an incorrect file structure in spore race Data it is /Data/textures/characters/spore/spore/body

eyes

head.

It should be /Data/textures/characters/spore/body

eyes

head.

If I am not mistaken. o.0

I found an incorrect file structure in spore race Data it is /Data/textures/characters/spore/spore/body

eyes

head.

It should be /Data/textures/characters/spore/body

eyes

head.

If I am not mistaken. o.0

Thanks for that, I'll check that out and fix it for the next release.

Alpha Update 20131210.1:

Thanks to all those people spotting most of these issues

Fix to SporeHybrid Race Data

Removal of a heap of redundant NPC Quest Scripts

Adding of a lot of Offspring to Don'tTazeMeBro faction and fixes to Package conditions

Fixes to APFICondom suits not working as contraception and other contraception working inappropriately

Alpha Update 20131213.1:

Fixes for Matriach Outfit wrong meshes for bb

Added Creature companions lists and added JT, Rocket & Rex to Sexout Dog lists, also added Jesicca & Wendy from Willow to possible Female companions Lists

Requires SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131126

Might could check for sleep deprivation code.
I bring this here because I noticed a "Disable Sleep Deprivation death" option in SCR. And thought you might know if this was already a known bug or not. Plus given the scope of SCR, it could very well be an issue with it.

But I've been having issues with my characters ragdolling from sleep deprivation. I end up unable to stand up and waiting/resting ends up killing me.

If I do nothing, I noticed sleep deprivation is raising EXPONENTIALLY fast. Haven't reallly checked what doing nothing for a long while does but she just lays ragdolled making UNGH sounds for more than a minute.

SCR 1126

Pregnancy 1126

EDIT: Gonna update to the latest ESPs listed here and see if that fixes it. Hopefully it's just ESPs and there's no data updates needed.

My apologies if I'm not really a beta-tester, but I use breeder and the creator uses the SCR beta instead of the stable.

Load Order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSharedResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] Daughters of Ares.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutRocket.esp
[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutCompanions.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] SexoutWillow.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SexoutSTDs.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SOSReplacer.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] SexoutFleshedOut.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutMissMoo.esp
[X] SexoutRexWillow.esp
[X] SexoutDrugging.esp
[ ] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[ ] SexoutPregDebug.esp
[X] SexoutSoliciting.esp
[X] SexoutRex.esp
[X] SexoutMessages.esp
[ ] SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp

SleepEz in Drugging causes sleep deprivation, the only thing the SCR toggle does is try and cap it at 800, drugging also caps it at 800 for SleepEz/NoDoze drug effected actors. Check in the Medical scanner or Debug messages for SleepEz. Maybe it's a drugging issue.

Actually the SCR Toggle code in SCR has been removed accidently earlier than I planned in the beta, I just hadn't removed the MCM option.

And I think SexoutRex said not to use SexoutRexWillow as well

And SharedResources is just loading extra stuff not needed if you have CommonResources.

SleepEz in Drugging causes sleep deprivation, the only thing the SCR toggle does is try and cap it at 800, drugging also caps it at 800 for SleepEz/NoDoze drug effected actors. Check in the Medical scanner or Debug messages for SleepEz. Maybe it's a drugging issue.

Can't really use the medical scanner when it happens because it ragdolls me and keeps me ragdolled. Meaning I can't bring up the Pipboy to access the scanner. Could you explain to me how to see the debug messages? Just tick the SCR Debug esp? or is there something in MCM I need to change?

Not sure I'd be able to pick up on it anyways with the medical scanner. It seems to be simple random spikes in Sleep deprivation anyways. Like normal gameplay than suddenly something trips it.

EDIT: Using medical scanner in-game right now with no drugs showing anything higher than 0.00 other than Alcohol. So unless alcohol makes you sleepy now...

God, I'm regretting deleting the save I had where it happened reliably.

And I think SexoutRex said not to use SexoutRexWillow as well

And SharedResources is just loading extra stuff not needed if you have CommonResources.

I read through the pages (mod adoptions have the annoying habit of having attachment fixes later in) for Rex and I swore there was a fix you yourself posted.. or maybe it was someone else.. for the RexWillow one.

Also, noted about SSR. Unchecked it. Side-effect of keeping Load Order export file around for ages, I guess.

Can't really use the medical scanner when it happens because it ragdolls me and keeps me ragdolled. Meaning I can't bring up the Pipboy to access the scanner. Could you explain to me how to see the debug messages? Just tick the SCR Debug esp? or is there something in MCM I need to change?

Not sure I'd be able to pick up on it anyways with the medical scanner. It seems to be simple random spikes in Sleep deprivation anyways. Like normal gameplay than suddenly something trips it.

I read through the pages (mod adoptions have the annoying habit of having attachment fixes later in) for Rex and I swore there was a fix you yourself posted.. or maybe it was someone else.. for the RexWillow one.

Also, noted about SSR. Unchecked it. Side-effect of keeping Load Order export file around for ages, I guess.

Well you need to check the scanner before you die of course for any SleepEz in your system, did you use any SleepEz or get hit by a sleepez grenade or darts.NoDoze is the antidote to SleepEz.

The fix I posted was just for the Willow version, the OP still stated not to use both:

"DO NOT USE BOTH FILES AT THE SAME TIME.

If you have Willow use SexoutRexWillow.esp

If not then the regular SexoutRex.esp"

Oooh.. must've skipped over it. Was probably tired when downloading everything.

I doubt the places it hit me would've had me hit by SleepEz ammo.

First time (the reliable one; I guess because I saved a bit before it): Doing the Miss Moo quests. Near Devil's Gullet.

Second time (and can't seem to repro this): was while I was locked up in Doc's house in SOFO (FleshedOut). My PC just ragdoleed in the middle of the hallway with no one around.

Oooh.. must've skipped over it. Was probably tired when downloading everything.

I doubt the places it hit me would've had me hit by SleepEz ammo.

First time (the reliable one; I guess because I saved a bit before it): Doing the Miss Moo quests. Near Devil's Gullet.

Second time (and can't seem to repro this): was while I was locked up in Doc's house in SOFO (FleshedOut). My PC just ragdoleed in the middle of the hallway with no one around.

To turn on debugging go into the MCM of SCR and set one of the Debugging 1,2,3 to the Debugging number for drugging which is either 1 or 3, it's in the Drugging OP, then in game press the "~" key to open the console and you will see stuff written in the bottom left of the screen.